Reincarnated Archon || Venti...

De igobrrrr

A thousand years ago, there were 8 archons instead of 7 but after the ancient war in Teyvat the 8th archon Va... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Thank you
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Bloodshed
Chapter 23 - A soul returning to the winds
Chapter 24- Retrieval of souls
Chapter 25- The End

Chapter 13

2.9K 76 278
De igobrrrr

"What?" You quickly got up and move to the side, as you saw a Hilichurl holding a torch running towards you. It ran off the cliff.

"HAH! TAKE THAT!" You yelled out.

"Let's head back to Li Yue harbour," Paimon said.

You used the teleport waypoint and teleported back to Li Yue harbour.

Venti's pov

Since I have a gnosis now, I can go to Celestia and ask what is going on. Maybe I can get some clues on why she doesn't remember me.

I walked out of the greenhouse and looked up to locate the Celestia floating island. It took me a while to find it.

There it is, Celestia right in front of my eyes. Never thought one day I will visit this place again.

"Barbatos, the plant god. Access granted," A holy voice spoke up.

I went inside of the large castle, there they are: The God of gods.

"Hello Barbatos, what brought you here?" They said.

"I want to know why Y/n doesn't remember me and how did she became an archon," I requested.

"I wonder why the god who didn't even want to step in here would suddenly come here. Seems like it's for their friend," They said.

I wanted my answers already, why are they dragging so long to answer.

"I have her memories here," They said as they spawned a small orb oh their hand.

I reached out for it. However, they quickly keep it.

"However, She must be here herself to retrieve it," They said.

"But with one condition, you have to start over again with her and bring her here," They smirked.

Sounds easy.

I quickly left the castle, and set off to find Y/n.

"Oh I forgot to say, there was one more condition," The god voice echoed, after I left.

No one's pov

"This is Mr Zhongli, he's the Geo archon by the way," Paimon introduced.

"I'm Y/n, I go by my mortal name: Atsume," you introduced.

"Three of you come with me," Zhongli said all of a sudden.

The three of you followed Zhongli to one of the kiosks.

"May I assume that you're the new archon?" Zhongli asked, sipping his tea.

"Yes, I am," You nodded.

"Be wary of the fatui, they will try to get your gnosis," Zhongli reminded you.

"What happened to yours?" you asked.

"I gave it to the Tsaritsa as per our contract," Zhongli replied.

"What are you doing here in Li Yue then?" Zhongli asked.

"This was the closest place to my nation and I'm trying to get Venti's gnosis back," you replied.

"They might pull out your gnosis if you tried getting Venti's," Zhongli warned.

"Don't worry! I already planned it out! I gave my gnosis to Venti!" You exclaimed.

"I don't think...that's a a good idea," Zhongli coughed a bit.

"Why?" You questioned.

"Let's say he's not that responsible..." Zhongli said.

"But the safest place is the most dangerous one right?" You asked.

"That is correct. I hope you quickly retrieve this item it's quite a dangerous mission. Northland bank is where the Fatui has settled in Li Yue, so there's a possibility of Childe helping you," Zhongli said.

"I will go to Northland bank then," you said.

"I would also like to know who is Childe," you added.

"He is the Eleventh of the fatui harbinger. He likes to fight," Paimon said.

"Can I ask him to sign a contract? So I can get my information," you asked.

"You can but, what will you give if you lose?" Paimon asked.

"You guys," you smirked.

"What!!?" Paimon asked in shock.

"Hey, didn't you mention before he would like to travel with you guys? Anyways, I won't LOSE to him. I'm confident in my powers," you said.

"Yea...says the one who instantly pass out after a use of their powers," Paimon crossed her arms.

"I was able to slap Venti a couple of times! And also made him delicious food for free. Do you want some?" You asked.

"Oh nevermind, she completely got what it takes to beat Childe up," Paimon quickly added.

"You guys can join me in the fight if you would like," you said.

"More man power means higher chance of beating him. Paimon doesn't want to go with him so let's fight along side her," Paimon said.

Aether sighed, he too don't want to restrict his travels so to find his sister. If he has to go with the harbinger, it probably means he have to stay in liyue the whole time.

"I will help," Aether said.

"Yay!" You jumped.

You quickly find Childe to establish the contract.

"Who's this?" Childe asked seeing you for the first time.

"This is Atsume, she came to find you because..."

"I would like to establish a contract!" You ended Paimon sentence.

"I heard you like fighting, so would you be interested in fighting me so that I can ask you a few questions about the fatui and the Tsaritsa," you said.

"Sure, if only you can beat me," Childe said.

"When I asked those questions you have to answer them truthfully," you added.

"Sure, we can battle once I am healed up. I'm still wounded from the traveller's battle," Childe says.

Training time! I should try grabbing things and smashing them with my elemental skill.

You trained in Liyue forest, you took up dead logs and smash them into hilichurls. You also use your skill to throw hilichurls far into a distance.

When the date finally came to battle Childe. You didn't even let him finish his starting line and already attacked him.

"Impatient huh? Let's see how long you can last!" Childe said after he was able to stand.

He shot arrows at you with water currents. You dodged it with ease and grabbed him with your elemental skill and toss him against the walls of the golden house.

When Childe pulled his delusion form, he switched to physical attacks. Aether didn't help much in the first phase. But he sure did in the second.

You were beaten to a pulp in the second phase. Lucky Paimon gave you a teyvat fried egg to revive you. She gave you a couple more of their food to heal up.

"I will be more careful this time," you told Paimon and went back into the field.

You recognized Childe moves immediately and dodged them straight away. His moves were super fast and annoying.

You fought alongside Aether and finally beat Childe. You thought you were done until he brought his third phase.

Ayo this shit illegal or something. Why the heck can he manipulate two elements??

"I forgot to tell you he has three phases," Aether apologized.

"It's fine! It's time to pull out the machine gun!" You exclaimed.

"Machine gun?" Paimon asked.

"My burst of course," you replied.

"MACHINE GUN!" Paimon yelled.

"Erosion!" You yelled before releasing the thorns right at him.

He staggered each time it hit him. Aether took this chance to put all elemental reactions on him, decreasing his health rapidly.

"We did it!" You said happily.

"Go collect the leyline," Paimon said.

You see this random sprout that sprouted out of no where. You opened it to see some amazing rewards.

"This is so cool!" You told them.

"It's normal for us once you get used to it," Paimon said.

"Should I ask him the questions now?" You asked.

"Maybe later, after he gets a bit better," Paimon suggested.

"Why not let's all get some food from Wanmin restaurant? I'm hungry," Paimon said.

"You're always hungry," Aether responded.

"Then let's head to Wanmin restaurant!" You said also hungry.

Venti pov

"You seem sort of depressed today, my old friend," Zhongli sipped his tea.

"I have to find her...I don't even know where she is..." Venti said as he rest his head on his hands.

"You mean Y/n?" Zhongli asked.

"Yes- Wait how did you know her name?" Venti asked, surprised how Zhongli knows your name.

"I talked to her a few days ago. If I am right, she should be still in Liyue," Zhongli replied.

"Do you know where she is!?" Venti asked, excited.

"Childe should be healed today and beaten up by now so probably one of the food shops eating with that floating creature," Zhongli replied.

No one pov

"Achoo! Paimon thinks someone is talking about me," Paimon sneezed.

"It's probably from Mona still wondering how much you can eat with that tiny body of yours," Aether guessed.

"Paimon shouldn't be eating that much. You might lose your floating abilities," you told Paimon.

"Hey!!" Paimon said angrily.

"We should leave the restaurant since we have finished our food. We shouldn't occupy up the space here for diners," You told them

"Wow you're really considerate!" Paimon said.

"It's what I normally do back on Earth, this restaurant is also quite small but has a lot of customers so it's best to give them the seats to earn money," You replied.

"Earth? What's that?" Paimon asked.

"The place I was from before I got transported here," you stood up and head to the exit.

"Where are you guys planning to go next?" You asked.

"Maybe-um hey! Watch out!" Paimon yelled.

"Huh?" You looked behind you to get tackled by someone.

"Are you okay?" Paimon asked.

"Yes..." You replied.

"Hey, be careful next time," you told the person.

You hadn't taken a good look at the person. When you finally did, it surprised you.

"Venti!?" You asked.

Aether and Paimon helped you up and Venti.

"What's Venti doing here?" Paimon asked.

"I came to find Y- Atsume!" Venti intertwined his hand with you.

"Both of you are in a relationship?" Aether asked.

"Yes, it happened in our stay in Mondstadt," you said.

"So will you make a child?" Paimon asked.

"No,"

"Yes!"

You and Venti said contrasting answer.

"I am not ready for a child!" You smacked his head.

"I need to check up on Childe for my questions. If both of you are fine with it. I hope you don't mind following me," You asked.

"Sure!" Paimon immediately agreed.

The four of you immediately went to find Childe

"Venti, you can't enter Liyue with my gnosis in you! The place is filled with Fatui!" You told him.

"I know but! I found out a way to have remember your past life! I just have to bring you to Celestia!" Venti told you.

"Let's go there tomorrow then, besides it's near evening," You told him hyped to know your past life.

"Hello comrade!" Childe said upon seeing you and Aether.

"As per to the contract, I have to answer your question about the Fatui and Tsaritsa. Ask away," Childe added.

"Where are the gnosis kept?" You asked straight away.

"I may need to ask my colleague about this, since recently she has gotten another gnosis," Childe said.

"Wait how did you-"

"You don't need to know how I know, I'm just asking for my answers," you said firmly.

"Ok ok! I will give you the answers in a matter of 5 days!" Childe said.

"Here is the contract I created, just sign here and here," you said handing him the paper and pen.

"You can keep that copy," you said and took one of the copy.

"Thank you for keeping the promise! If you don't, you will compensate dearly for that," You bowed before you left.

"Do you guys still in live the wild?" You asked.

"No we live in a pot now!" Paimon replied.

"That's great! So how do you hop in?" You asked.

"Adepti energy. You can just go to Wanshu inn if you prefer living with a door," Paimon replied.

"I think I will go for Wang shu inn. Besides I have some words for my dear Venti over here," you looked at him with a creepy face.

"Then let's meet at Wang Shu inn tomorrow," Paimon said.

You and Venti used the teleport waypoint to Wang shu inn.

"For two people?" The boss lady asked.

"Yes," you said.

"These are the keys to your room," the boss lady handed us.

A man then led us to your room. You memorize your route to your room. Venti and you then decided to eat dinner. So both of you head down to the dining area.

You took a look at the menu and decided a meal. You ordered Liyue cuisine while Venti ordered Mondstadt cuisine.

"Y/n don't drink that tea!" Venti noticed something.

"Huh!?" You asked confused.

"There's some Celestia magic on it. I recognize them," Venti said.

You passed him your tea and watched him detoxify it.

"Should be safe to drink now," Venti said.

"Was it green or red when you finish," you asked.

"Green," Venti replied.

"That means it's half done, red should be the colour when it's fully detoxified," you explained.

"No it's green! How did you know it's red is completely detoxified?" Venti retorted.

"The diary wrote it down," You responded.

"Green means perfectly safe," Venti talked back.

"Fine if anything happens to me, know that I was correct," you stick out your tongue.

"Let's dig in before the food gets cold," Venti said sort of mad.

You didn't feel anything after the meal. You walked around Dihua Marsh with Venti before cuddling with Venti in bed and fell asleep.

"Ah!" You suddenly yelled at the figure beside you.

"What's wrong?" The figure asked.

"Who are you!?" You asked immediately.

"Y/n, don't you remember me? I'm Venti," Venti said worriedly.

"What...?"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.5K 110 21
Cover from: @fuyuni0307 on twitter This is a request from a friend of mine. I'm actually nervous about this one because I have never tried to write a...
11.9K 554 63
From my Ao3 acc! Thats how you know it's semi-good lol. A handsome new monster falls in love with you... but will he accept you as you are, or will y...
504K 17.1K 110
Y/N is a streamer who enjoys their hobbies. One day, a friend of theirs recommend Y/N to play Genshin. After few months, they became loving the gam...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...