โ™ก๐‘จ๐‘ฑ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป...

By iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... More

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Love Is A Gift.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
โ˜…๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ˜… [๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ฅ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

Everybody Loves Rollerskating.

334 8 14
By iluvvvme_

Rainbow and her friends were at their lockers getting their supplies for class. As her friends know, Rainbow has a little crush on a specific farmer. No. Take that back, She has a big crush on that particular farmer. It's been almost a year since she had a crush on her, They never talked before, But they see each other every now and then. Her friends keep on telling her that she should confess, But she was just afraid to confess. Especially since they never even talked before. 

Pinkie Pie: "Hey Dashie, What you thinking about?" Pinkie asked with a teasing smile, She was aware that she probably was thinking about her crush. Rainbow shook her head.

Rainbow Dash: "N-Nothing Pinkie...Nothing important." Rainbow lied. Pinkie rolled her eyes but she was still smiling.

Pinkie Pie: "Don't lie, You're Obviously thinking about Applejack." Pinkie said with a smirk, Rainbow blushed, Her cheeks were now red. Redder than a Apple if you ask me. Rarity giggled.

Rarity: "Darling, You really should confess. At least give it a try." Rarity suggested.

Rainbow Dash: "I can't confess to her! I don't even know her like that! It'll just feel....embarrassing." Rainbow exclaimed.

Twilight: "Rainbow. Rarity is right, Ya know? You really should confess, You've liked her for almost a year. It's not good to keep your feelings in. Even if she doesn't feel the same way, You should at least confess just to get it off your chest. Or If you're not ready, At least speak to her." Twilight agreed, Rainbow wanted to confess. she really did, But just couldn't do it because she was to scared. She couldn't help it but think she was so cute, she was 3 or 4 inches shorter than her, her hat was a bit oversized, But it was cute on her. Rainbow adored Applejack's freckles very much, And her shiny green eyes. Applejack didn't have any friends, She was always alone. But she never stopped smiling, She was always filled with joy even though she had no friends. Those are some things she loved about Applejack. 

Rainbow Dash: "I mean...I want to confess. I really do but...I can't."

Pinkie Pie: "Yes You Can! You're just scared, We believe in you. We know you can do this, But we understand that your not ready to confess since you guys never talked before. At least talk to her first. Please Dashie, I'm sure she isn't bad at all. She seems very nice and friendly if you ask me!" Pinkie said with a grin, Rainbow sighed.

Rainbow Dash: "Guys, I understand that I can't hold my feelings in for to long. But I just don't think I could confess." Rainbow said.

Fluttershy: "Dashie, Please? You need to just try, I mean..You don't have to confess yet. But can at least speak to her? So you can get to know her more? Maybe...You'll be more comfortable confessing..?" Fluttershy exclaimed.

Rainbow Dash: "I'm Sorry Guys, I can't."

Rarity: "Darling, Just try."

Rainbow Dash: "I can't, I don't want to and I won't-"

TS, PP, FS and R: "Rainbow Dash, Go Speak To Her." They all scolded, Rainbow just face palmed and sighed. 

Rainbow Dash: "Fine...If you say so.." Rainbow said. 

"Hi." A voice said, It was a cute Southern accent. Rainbow turned around, It was Applejack. That was unexpected, Rainbow immediately blushed. Applejack had a cute grin on her face. 

Rainbow Dash: "Oh...H-Hi." Rainbow said, She was obviously nervous. And as for her friends? They were just grinning stupidly. 

Applejack: "So...You're Rainbow Dash, Right?" She asked, Twirling her hair that was on the side. She was a bit shy, And a little nervous. 

Rainbow Dash: "Well..Yes." She answered, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Well, I heard your conversation. But not all of it, But..I wasn't stalking or anything, I just heard it. But I noticed you were scared to talk to me. I just wanna tell you that you don't have to be scared to talk to me. But I won't lie, I was scared to talk to you, too. But I finally had the courage to talk to you, Which is good. But I wanted to ask you...Do you rollerskate?" Applejack exclaimed, Rainbow was about to open her mouth to speak, But somebody cut her off.

Pinkie Pie: "Yeah! Rainbow Definitely Rollerskates! She loves Rollerskating!! And I do too, We all do! Why you ask??" Pinkie said, Applejack giggled. Applejack's giggled made Rainbow blush. 

Applejack: "Well. I asked because...I was wondering if you wanted to go Rollerskating with me." She asked, Playing with her hair again. Rainbow was shocked, Was this true? Was this a dream? 

Rainbow Dash: "Well..S-Sure. When are we going?"

Applejack: "Well....This Weekend?"

Rainbow Dash: "Sure, That'll work." Rainbow said with a smile, Applejack smiled back.

Pinkie Pie: "Can we come too??" Pinkie asked.

Applejack: "Sure, If you guys want to-"

Rarity: "No Darling. We won't come." Rarity suddenly said. 

Applejack: "Are you sure? I don't wanna leave you guys out, You can come if you want." Applejack said with a cute smile.

Pinkie Pie: "But Rarity, I wanna gooo!" Pinkie whined, Rarity huffed.

Rarity: "No, Pinkie. We're letting them have some time alone. Okay?? We're not going and that's final." Rarity said, She looked at Rainbow Dash and she winked at her. Rainbow blushed. Then Rarity looked at Pinkie and did the same. Pinkie then gave an "Ohhh" Look. Then she nodded happily. 

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

It was Officially The weekend, The Day Rainbow goes with her crush to the skating ring. But she was curious. Was it a date? Did she want to be her friend? How does she feel about her? The first question was a stupid question to her, How could someone have a crush on her? What was so interesting about her? What made Applejack wanna invite her to go skating with her? Too many questions crossed her mind, She knew they couldn't be answered. Yet. She just decided to get ready and put the questions to the side and try to ignore them. She put on a basic outfit, Nothing to fancy. When she was done getting ready, She decided to call Applejack and tell her that she was ready. But..Should she call her? I mean, It's not like no one was stopping her. She was just nervous. I mean, she could've just texted her, That would've been better. But the thing was, She just wanted to hear her voice. Cheesy Right? But eventually, She decided to call her. 

Applejack: "Oh, Hey Rainbow Dash!"

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Applejack, You ready? I am."

Applejack: "Yup, I'm ready! So, Your picking me up now right?"

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah."

Applejack: "Oh Okay, Well I'll see you later."

Rainbow Dash: "See Ya." 

Then the call ended, Applejack's voice gave Rainbow butterflies. But it was normal, She heard a voice a few times and she still had gotten Butterflies. She left out of the house and went into her car. She drove to Applejack's house which was only 5 minutes away. When she arrived, She got out of her car and went up to Applejack's door. She hesitated for a bit. She took a breath and then she knocked on the door. A couple of seconds later, The door was opened by a blonde hair girl. Applejack.

Applejack: "Hi Rainbow!"

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Applejack, You ready?" She asked, Applejack nodded. They both got into the car and drove off. It was quiet through out the ride, Rainbow decided to break the silence. 

Rainbow Dash: "So, Can you tell me about yourself?" Rainbow asked, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Well, I'm Applejack. And I'm 15 years old and I have 2 siblings. One little sister and one big brother. I live with my grandma....My mom and dad passed away when I was 6.." Applejack said, She frowned once she reached the last sentence. 

Rainbow Dash: "I'm so sorry about your parents, Applejack." Rainbow said, Not knowing what else to say. She couldn't imagine loosing her parents at a young age. 

Applejack: "It's okay...I'm good now." Applejack said, Rainbow nodded. That was a good thing that she was good. But, Was she telling the truth? She didn't look fine. She wanted to ask but she didn't wanna bother her. So she just left it alone, She probably was overreacting. Right? 

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Applejack and Rainbow Dash arrived to the Skating ring. It wasn't much people there. They grabbed their skates and put them on. After that, They went into the ring. They both knew how to skate very well. Especially Applejack. Rainbow had watched Applejack as she skated, She thought she looked....Very Graceful. This girl was really something, She had so many hidden talents. She caught her singing a few times, And Dancing (If you wanna know what kind, It's Imrpov) . And now she knows that she could skate? I mean what else was there she could do? She just decided to skate up to her, She was gonna ask her something. 

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Applejack? Can I ask you something?"

Applejack: "Sure, What is it?" Applejack asked, Rainbow laughed at her own question. She just thought it was funny to just ask a question out of nowhere. 

Rainbow Dash: "How many talents do you have?" Rainbow asked, Applejack raised an eyebrow but she was still smiling. 

Applejack: "What made you think of that question?" She asked curiously.

Rainbow Dash: "Well I mean, I caught you singing a few times. I caught you doing improv, And now you could skate? I mean not saying you can't have more than one talent but, How many do you have?" Rainbow asked, Applejack laughed cutely. Her laugh gave Rainbow butterflies. 

Applejack: "Well I mean, I don't know. Wait- You caught me singing and dancing??" Applejack asked, Rainbow nodded.

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah. I caught you singing in the school bathroom a few times. And I caught you dancing when I was outside with my friends. And I also saw you skating." Rainbow said with a smile, Applejack smiled a little. 

Applejack: "O-Oh..You really think i'm talented?" Applejack asked, Rainbow tapped her on the shoulder.

Rainbow Dash: "I know you are." Rainbow said in a gentle voice, Applejack grinned. Then she frowned. 

Applejack: "Rainbow...If I told you that I liked girls...Would you still wanna hang out with me?" Applejack asked, Looking down at the floor. Rainbow lifted her head up. 

Rainbow Dash: "Of course I would, Why Wouldn't I? I like girls too, Ya know? Even if I didn't, I do and will still support you. You're perfect, I don't I want to spend this day with anyone else but you." Rainbow concluded with a smile, Applejack smiled back.

Applejack: "Are we friends?" She asked, Rainbow gave Applejack a side hug. That gave Applejack butterflies. 

Rainbow Dash: "Are you kidding? Of course we are. Who Wouldn't wanna be friends with you?" Rainbow replied, Applejack smiled and hugged her back. 

Rainbow Dash: "Alright, Enough talking. Let's go skate!"

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Rainbow and Applejack had fun rollerskating. Right now they were at a table eating pizza and just talking, Getting to know more about each other. Then again, They didn't even know each other like that. 

Rainbow Dash: "And Yeah, Those are some other facts about me. How about you? Anything else?" She asked curiously, Applejack had some personal stuff that she didn't like to tell people. She was afraid of what would happen if she told. 

Applejack: "Well um....I got bullied at my last school.." Applejack mumbled, But Rainbow heard it. She frowned. 

Rainbow Dash: "Really?" She asked, She was worried about Applejack. Was she okay?

Applejack: "Yeah...They called me names, Teased me because of my voice and the way I look, Beat me to death, They even threatened to murder me." Applejack said with tears in her eyes. Rainbow gave her a worried look, So that answers her question. She's not okay. Those kids that were bullying her and the things they said to her are still in her head to this day. She couldn't stand seeing her like this. So she got up and then she sat close to her, Then she pulled her closer. (She was sitting in front of her at first) Applejack buried her head in Rainbow's chest.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack, Don't let those bullies get to you. You're Beautiful just the way you are, Remember that. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. And Next time you get bullied, Just tell me because I will be there for you. And if I catch anybody putting their hands on you, They gotta go through me. And I'll beat them up for you Regardless of what happens to me or the person that was messing with you. I would and will never let anybody hurt you in any type of way. As long as i'm here, You'll always be safe." Rainbow concluded with a warm smile and hugged her tightly, Applejack hugged her just as tight. Rainbow had now gotten Butterflies in her stomach. But it actually felt good that she told Applejack she was gonna be there for her. 

Applejack: "Rainbow...Um...I like you. As an...More than a friend." Applejack admitted, Rainbow's eyes widen and blushed. She actually liked her back?

Rainbow Dash: "Really?" She asked, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Yeah, For quite some time actually. I just was afraid to confess because I didn't really know and I was scared of rejection.." Applejack said, Rainbow chuckled.

Rainbow Dash: "That's funny, I was scared to confess to you for the same reason." Rainbow said, Applejack giggled cutely.

Applejack: "Yup, Very funny." She said while she was chuckling. It went silent for a bit. So now we know that these two lile each other, So ya'll all know what that means. They're together!

Rainbow Dash: "Well..I like you too." Rainbow said with a smile, She kissed her on the forehead, Applejack giggled.

Applejack: "I love you." Applejack said in a baby voice, Rainbow couldn't help it but smile so hard, She loved her. She was so cute.

Rainbow Dash: "I love you too, Apples."

So that's it, I'm finally done with this oneshot after a couple of days of working on it! But yeah, Hope you enjoyed it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 20.7K 154
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...
5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
32K 578 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
26.1K 655 84
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...