Don't Fuck With Us

By KarmaDLove

Read To Find Out πŸ™ƒβœ¨ More

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
Characters
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Authors Note
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Authors Note.
26.
27.

25.

1.9K 30 6
By KarmaDLove

Zyhir "Smoke" Crews

I moved my head slightly off Red stomach grabbing my phone, that was ringing hella loud, out my pocket and put it to my ear.

"Who the fuck is this and why you calling me so early?" I said irritated as hell.

"Boy who the hell you talking to like that? I'll smack the black off yo ass and them dreads off ya little ass head nigga." My grandma snapped into the phone making me sit up instantly.

"Shit my bad grandma wassup?" I asked.

"I wan't all my babies over here TODAY and bring your girlfriends, if you don't come i'll find you and drag yo ass to my house." She said before hanging up.

I groaned going to my messages and texting the groupchat.

😈 GET BACK GANG 😈

RealNigga 😈🦍: Grandma want us to slide to today.

CrazyNigga 😈🦍(King): Iight bet. We fonna slide on y'all anyways. We all in Mook truck already.

GoofyNigga 😈🦍(Booka): So get dressed bitch.

RealNigga 😈🦍: Shut the fuck up.

I put my phone down before waking Red up.

"Bae get up." I said shaking her slightly.

"Hmm." She said opening her eyes slowly.

"Get up we fonna head over to my grandma's." I said.

I know Red not gone be nervous about meeting my grandma she already met her two weeks after we started dating. My grandma, Sheila, is my everything dawg. I keep her safe I been moving her around every few weeks so Keon won't find her. Me and Shoota gotta keep her safe. She took us in after our pops killed and our mom committed suicide. She raised us to know the streets and the books. She always telling us 'You can have streets smarts but you need book smarts to work the streets.' My grandma care about us being in the game but she also know it ain't nothing she can do to get us out.

"Is there gonna be food?" Red asked interrupting my thoughts.

I nodded my head and chuckled. "Yea its gone be food go get dressed." I said laying down on the bed as soon as she got up.

"Yesss." She said before going in the bathroom and closing the door.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my instagram. Ian been on this shit lately to much was going on.

Liked by EBKRed, KingOfNY and 13,798 others.

@QueenHarmony: Can't compete where you can't compare 🤪😈

@EBKRed: 🥴 SIS SAID WHAT SHE SAID 🥶🥵

@KingOfNY: 🥵 Mines

@JoshuaTooReal: @KingOfNY 😂😂 Yea Okay

@KingOfNY: @JoshuaTooReal Get Popped 🔫

@MoneyManSmoke: @JoshuaTooReal 🤣 And this is when he knew he fucked up.

@QueenHarmony: @JoshuaTooReal BLOCKED, @MoneymanSmoke 😂😂 On Baby, @KingOfNY I know where home at PERIODT 🥰😘

Liked by MoneymanSmoke, ShootaDaHitta, and 12,356 others.

@GBGBooka: Talkin' Bout Money U Know Who To Call 📱

@NiqueDaGoat: 😍😍 Daddy

@KingOfNY: 🦍

@EBKRed: BROTHER 🥶

@MoneyManSmoke: 🦍😎

Liked by EBKRed, ShootaDaHitta, and 12,457 others.

MoneyManSmoke: Fuck It I'm crossing the line today 🦍

ShootaDaHitta: 🩸🥶

KingOfNY: 🦍😈

EBKRed: 🥵🥵 Zamn Zaddy.

Liked by EBKRed, Laysiax3, and 11,457 others.

@ShootaDaHitta: Trapping 💸

@Laysiax3: 🥵🥵

@KingOfNY: 🦍🩸

@MoneymanSmoke: 😈 Get that bread

@EBKRed: GET THAT BREAD GET THAT HEAD THEN LEAVE 😂 & 👀 ouuuu

I shook my head before standing up. Red walked out of the bathroom, already dressed, and smiled.

"You look beautiful." I told her pecking her lips a few times.

"Thank you baby." She said standing infront of her mirror and taking a picture.

"The gang should be here soon so i'ma wait downstairs." I said before walking towards the door.

"Okay." She said typing on her phone.

I walked downstairs and went into the living room and sat on the couch and sighed. I'm fonna be a daddy that mean we gotta get this nigga Keon out the way faster than planned. I'm not about to have my family in danger.

My phone dinged making me look at it since it was in my hand. I clicked on my instagram and looked at the post Red tagged me in.

Liked by QueenHarmony, MoneyManSmoke, and 10,978 others.

@EBKRed: 🤪 He call me big prrd ! @MoneyManSmoke 🥰

@MoneyManSmoke: 😍😍 LOML

@QueenHarmony: BIG PRRD 😎💅🏽

@NiqueDaGoat: ❤️❤️

I exited out of my instagram just as Red walked down the stairs. She came and stood infront of me smiling.

"They outside so come on." She said before bending down slightly and grabbing my hand.

I stood up and wrapped my arm around her shoulder as we walked out the house and to Mook truck. We got in and greeted everybody.

"Wassup pregnant people." Booka said making everybody look at him.

"Shut the fuck up." We all said before turning around to do what we was doing.

"So how it feel to know you bout to be a daddy, my nigga?" Shoota asked while Mook drove off in the direction of grandma house.

"Good as hell, to be honest." I said. Honestly i'm happy as fuck Red pregnant with my seed. I smiled and put my hand on her belly.

"Awwww." Nique said.

"Shut up." I said mushing her face. She fell back onto the seat and glared at me while I laughed.

"Sorry sis." I said holding my hands up in surrender.

"Don't worry about it." She mumbled, I know her ass planning to get me back.

"Yo somebody following us." King said looking out the passenger door window.

"How long?" Smoke asked grabbing a automatic from under the seat.

"Since we left Red and Mook crib." He said grabbing his automatic and raising his window down all the way.

"2 months of nothing and now shit wanna pop off." I mumbled grabbing the automatic thats under my seat and raising my window down all the way as well.

"Lets get these niggas." King said before sticking his gun out the window and shooting at the car following us.

The car behind us swerved a little till they started shooting back at us.

"Fuck." Mook yelled while swerving past some cars.

Red grabbed her automatic and climbed all the way in the back before opening up the back window and shooting her automatic. She shot one of the tires making the car following us swerve again. We kept shooting at the car till it swerved and hit another one.

"Fuck man. We gotta hurry up and get to grandma crib." I said. Mook nodded at me and pressed the gas.

~ 40 Minutes Later ~

We pulled up to Granny house and Mook parked her car in the garage, just in case niggas decided to drive by and recognized her car.

We all got out and walked in the house smelling the good ass food Granny was whipping up in the kitchen.

"Grandma." I yelled while everybody went in the living room and sat down.

"Boy don't be yelling IN MY MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE I DONE TOLD YO ASS MANY TIMES." She yelled at me.

"But what you doing now though? Yelling." I mumbled putting my hands in my pockets.

"What you say?" She asked coming out the kitchen holding a skillet.

'Awe hell nawl this lady crazy.' I thought before shaking my head hella fast and running in the living room.

"Get dat bread." Mook said.

"Get dat head." Red said.

"Den leave." All the girls said in unison.

"I knew y'all was some hoes." I said jokingly.

Red looked at me with her eyebrow raised before slapping the back of my neck hard as hell, making me groan and rub it.

"Damn bae I was just playing see this be that abuse this how toxicness get into relationships." I said shaking my head.

"Shut up." Mook said while laughing with Nique, Shoota, and King.

"How my babies doing?" Grandma Sheila said coming back out the kitchen, skilletless may I fucking add, and hugged all of us.

"We good G-Ma how you been?" Mook said smiling and standing up to hug her.

"I been good baby, just getting by." She said smiling.

"That's good grandma. We glad you been doing well." I said.

"So the food is done so lets all eat and have some fun." She said excitedly before walking into the kitchen.

We all got up and followed her, taking seats at the table that food was placed upon. Grandma smiled at all of us before sitting down and placing her hands together and bowing her head. All of us followed her actions as she began saying grace.

Once she was done we all made our plates. We talked, and laughed while eating.

"Wait wait so what happened again?" Red asked holding her stomach and laughing.

"Man me and Smoke was walking down the street then Tania and Sania, the twin hoes that live on 66th, gone walk up to us Tania got the nerve to tell me she pregnant with my seed and i'm looking at her like bitch we never even fucked so then Sania turn to me and say oh yea we fucked i'm the one pregnant with yo baby and i'm like what the fuck these bitches sick sick G on my momma, so I wasn't even fonna entertain these bitches and I walked away cause Smoke ass was laughing and shaking his head the whole time but as i'm fucking walking Sania got the audacity to touch me so i'm like bitch don't touch me witcho STD infested ass hands and pushed her away from me gently, cause i'm not about to hit no girl, and walked away again. This bitch tried to run after me and tripped over a dip in the sidewalk and hit her head. Ian gone lie I was laughing cause bitch thats what you get for being money hungry and trynna pin a fake ass baby on me." Booka said shaking his head as we all laughed.

"So are my babies full and ready for desert ?" Nana asked peeking her head in the dining room. She had went into the kitchen to finish desert as soon as she finished her food.

"Yes Granny just give us a minute." I said.

"Okay." She pulled her head back in the kitchen.

"So when y'all gone tell Granny y'all expecting?" King asked wiping his hands and mouth off with a napkin.

"In a few weeks we gone surprise her." I said leaning back on my chair.

"After we deal with all the bullshit we gotta deal with." Nique said.

"That part. We can't let nobody know anything till we get Keon and his undead ass daddy gone." Red said rubbing her stomach. I looked at her stomach and smiled. My baby in there.

"Oh my god! Boys." We all heard Grandma Sheila scream as a gunshot rang throughout the house.

We all jumped up and ran into the kitchen to see her holding a shotgun and glaring at the backdoor.

"What happened?" I asked looking from her to the shotgun to the nigga on the ground with a hole in his stomach.

"He tried to break in. Check around to see if there's more." She said before passing the gun to Mook and walking out the kitchen and up the stairs.

"I'ma go look Booka, King, and Shoota lets go." I said before walking out the door with them following behind me.

We walked around the house but stopped when we heard voices.

"This ain't part of Keon plan nigga. We was suppose to follow these muhfuckas not break in the house." A nigga with lightskin and red hair yelled.

"You wanna get this shit over with or not nigga? Ion take orders from Keon, yo bitch ass do, I take orders from Sleepy nigga." Another dude with darkskin and black hair yelled in the dude with red hair face.

"These niggas gotta be bout dumb as fuck." King mumbled shaking his head.

He right. Why the fuck these niggas sitting here yelling in front of a house they trynna break into ? These niggas ain't dumb, nah they retarded.

"So what the fuck that mean? We might as well continue with what the fuck we was doing and thats killing these muhfuckas they killed my fucking cousin." Red hair yelled.

"Oh sh-" The dude with black hair started to say but Karmen came up behind him and grabbed him in a headlock fast. She pressed the pressure point on his neck and made him pass out before pointing the shotgun at the nigga with Red hair. Mook snuck up behind him quietly and pointed her gun at the back of his head as me and all the guys came from our spot.

"What the fuck does Keon want? Better yet where the fuck is he?" Nique asked stepping out of the house with Grandma Sheila behind her.

"I'm not saying shit." The dude with red hair yelled.

"You might as well speak the fuck up. You gone die anyway you think Keon gone be able to get here in time to save both y'all bitch ass think again nigga. Better yet he not even gone come here cause he know he gone die." King said before smacking him with the end of his gun, that he just pulled out, and stood over him as he laid on thw ground.

"You gone give me the information I need." King said as he stopped hitting the now unconscious dude.

"Take his ass to the trap and put him in the basement we gone meet y'all there." He said before we all looked at Grandma Sheila.

"I know its time for you guys to leave but be safe out there. Here take my keys bring me my car back tomorrow." She said tossing her keys to Red and smiling small.

"We got you grandma. Don't forget to turn on the alarm system." I said watching Booka and Shoota pick the dude up and drag him to Grandma Sheila car.

"After this shit better believe I won't." She said hugging Red and Mook.

"Make sure you turn on the second half so that the backdoor can be covered by the steel door instead of the wooden one that way nobody would be able to get in. If you having any problems at all call us and we gone be here fast." I said wrapping my arms around Red as she walked towards me.

"Yes grandchild of mine I know now hurry y'all ass up." She said before stepping back into her house and closing the door.

I chuckled and shook my head before Me, Mook, Red, and King walked to the garage we all hopped in Mook Truck. Mook backed out of the garage and driveway before speeding off in the direction of the trap.

"I want answers and we gone get them tonight." King said as his leg shook up and down in irritation.

"Fasho." I said nodding my head agreeing.

~~~~

Damn its gone be some shit next chapter Just wait on it.

Keon still plotting he a bitch.

Lets see what happen Next Chapter.

Vote, Comment, FOLLOW ME 😌🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHHπŸŒšπŸ’•
204K 4.6K 48
Read to find out
187K 9.8K 59
πŸ¦‹
25.5K 712 12
Read to find out.