Yelena x Fem Reader (AOT)

By panxakee

Yelena x Fem Reader (Modern AU). Contains a lot of smut. They are in college. Ymir's your clingy ex, Yelena i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Final Chapter

Chapter 16

2.3K 62 141
By panxakee

A collection of stories. Don't skip bc it continues with the story eventually.

Armin & Eren:

"God, where are they?" Eren sighed as he slumped into the chair beside the confection stand.

"Maybe they got caught in traffic.." Armin said hesitantly.

Eren sighed again. "We are going to miss the movie"

Armin sat down beside Eren as they waited for Mikasa and Annie to arrive. Little did they know, Mikasa and Annie had already arrived and were in the bathroom.

Eren took out his phone. "I'm calling her" He tried ringing a few times. "Her phone is off. Of course it is"

"This is a bad idea. They probably ditched us" Armin bowed his head in despair.

"Uh, no, they wouldn't. It was them who asked you to get on good terms again, remember?" 

"I guess" He stared into space for a couple minutes. 

"Aw, look who's out on a date"

Armin and Eren both turned. 

"Jean? What do you want? And no, we aren't on a date!" Eren groaned.

Jean just laughed which earned him glares from both boys.  

"You're quick to talk, y'know" Armin suddenly spoke.

"What was that, blondie?" Jean retorted.

"You think we can't see Marco waiting for you over there?" 

Jean opened his mouth to say something, then closed it again. "Whatever" He walked away and mumbled various swears directed at Armin and Eren.

"Horse face acting like him and Marco aren't fruity" Eren rolled his eyes. 

Armin laughed at this. "If only Mikasa and Annie were here earlier, maybe he would've been begging to join instead of whatever that was"

Eren sighed. "Right.. Where the hell are- Oh shit"

"Hm?"

"Ymir" 

They looked over to the entrance doors. There was Ymir, with Historia following behind her. Eren glared at them as they passed.

"Got something you want to say?" She interrupted his glaring session. "We're waiting"

"I thought you told Y/N that Historia was worthless and didn't mean anything?" Armin piped up.

Historia pouted. "Huh?"

"What? I never said anything like that! Clearly Y/N is so deluded that she imagines I want her back so badly. Well you tell her that Historia and I are perfectly happy how we are"

"You are dating?"

"Well, I mean.. N-" Ymir started.

"Of course we are" Historia smiled at the quizzical Armin. "I thought everyone knew?"

Ymir's usually cool manner seemed to wear off in this moment. "Right, right yeah, totally.. Dating.. We are"

"Right.. Well.. Have fun then? And stop bothering Y/N" Eren muttered.

Ymir glared as she put her arm around Historia's shoulder. She whispered something in her ear and they went into the bathroom.

"What a bitch" Said Eren.

"Right.." They waited a couple minutes. 

"I don't think Annie and Mikasa are going to show up anytime soon.. Maybe we should go in without them" 

Eren nodded in agreement. "Their loss"

They walked over to the screen. Eren looked behind one last time. "Hey. wait Armin look! There they are"

Armin turned. "Finally. And look, it's Y/N too.. Wait.. What happened?"

Connie:

"SASHA, STOP" Came a loud shout from Niccolo.

Sasha didn't stop.

"Sasha, come on, Nicollo'll have a fit if you keep eating the cookie dough. And isn't it raw?" Connie interrupted.

"Yeah but it tastes way better raw than cooked. Try some" 

Connie tried a bit. "Oh shit, Sash, you're right"

"Right?" Sasha grinned.

"Not you too Connie. If you keep this up I'll skip going to the funfair" Nicollo groaned.

"Noooo, don't be like that. Ok, ok, we'll stop, right Connie?"

Connie nods reluctantly.

"You can always have some after they are cooked" Nicollo sighed.

"Yeah but its so much nicer raw.." Connie complained.

"Right well, come back to me when you have salmonella"

Connie and Sasha looked at each other before looking at Nicollo.

"We won't die from it though?"

Another sigh from Nicollo. "Sometimes I can't deal with you two. So Connie you checked with.. Y/N, if she could come?"

"Yeah she's free. Well, she said she was. I'll double check"

"Y'know, me and Y/N used to be really close a couple years back" Sasha started. 

"Sasha, you say that like you aren't friends anymore"

"It's more dramatic" She rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, shut up for a minute I'm calling her"

The phone rang for a couple seconds before it was answered.

"Yeah?"

"Sup Y/N, just making sure you remember you said you'd come to the funfair with us"

"Mhm, how could I forget?"

He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Great well-"

He was interrupted by a crash from the kitchen.

"SASHA" 

Connie turned his head. The shelf that usually held ingredients was now on the ground with a range of spices spilled on the floor too.

"There was a fly.. I tried to swat it.."

"With your hand?" Connie interrupted.

"...yes.."

"You are cleaning that up. Look what you did to Nicollo. You destroyed him. He's a wreck"

Nicollo was sitting in the corner with his head in his hands.

"Is he.. Is he okay?"

"No, Sasha. He's clearly having a breakdown. Go help him"

Sasha walked over and started patting him on the shoulder.

Connie rolled his eyes and got back to the phone. "As I was saying, I'll text you close to the time"

"Right.. See you then" 

He went to hang up. "Oh, Y/N already has.. She sounded out of breath. Maybe she was busy. Oh shit, I probably interrupted her important work. Damnit. Uh, Nicollo, you okay buddy?"

"The cookies are going to burn" He said quietly.

"NOOO" Sasha and Connie screamed in unison.

Ymir:

"The cinema was a great idea, Ymir, but did you even check what movies are on?" Historia questioned.

"Yeah there was this like really good comedy one or something" Ymir replied.

"An action would've been better.."

"Well, we can go see the action then. Whichever movie you want"

"Okay" She smiled.

Ymir drove there. They stopped at the park on the way so Ymir could throw stones at the kids in the park. Despite Historia's pleas to leave them alone.

They finally arrived. They walked in the door and got their tickets and walked over to the screen, passing Eren and Armin.

"Got something you want to say? We're waiting"

Eren seemed to snap out of whatever gloomy trance he was in but continued to glare.

"I thought you told Y/N that Historia was worthless and didn't mean anything?" Armin spoke.

Historia gave Ymir a sad look. "Huh?"

"What? I never said anything like that! Clearly Y/N is so deluded that she imagines I want her back so badly. Well you tell her that Historia and I are perfectly happy how we are" Ymir said, flustered.

"You are dating?"

"Well, I mean.. N-" Ymir started.

"Of course we are" Historia directed at Armin. "I thought everyone knew?"

Ymir fidgeted with her fingers. "Right, right yeah, totally.. Dating.. We are"

Eren muttered something under his breath.

Ymir put her hand on Historia's shoulder and led her away. "Don't worry, Historia, I'd never say anything like that about you"

Historia smiled. 

"So.. Before the movie starts.. Come to the bathroom?" She winked.

Historia smirked and nodded. "We'll need to be quick, come on.." 

"Shh.. Historia, don't let anyone hear us"

Back to Y/N:

You pulled yourself out of Mikasa and moaned as you came onto Yelena's fingers, yet again. You heard the sharp intake of breath from outside the stall.

"Y/N..?" Historia asked.

There came a knock on the door. 

You started panicking. "Uh, yeah its me... What do you want?"

"Who is in there with you? Open this door. Open the door Y/N!" Ymir started pounding on the stall door. 

You stayed silent and Yelena stood up so you could turn. You saw Annie putting her clothes back on. She winked at you. You turned back and looked up at Mikasa. She looked back down at you and tilted her head in disappointment. 

You stood up and pressed up against her. "Better to let you finish, right?" You whispered in her ear.

She let out a quiet moan as your fingers found their way into her. 

Ymir continued banging on the door. 

"Ymir, stop it.." Historia pleaded. 

You weren't focusing on Ymir or her yells when you heard a gasp. You turned your head. Yelena had opened the door.

Ymir's jaw dropped. (Pun intended lol.) "What the fuck..?"

Mikasa finished on your fingers but you were looking directly at Ymir. 

"Oops" Yelena laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.9K 25
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™จ? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™จ๐™ค ๏ฟฝ...
16.1K 360 7
One party. Two girls. - Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart/Reader. I'm not good at descriptions but hopefully this works. Enjoy :)
37.2K 1.2K 13
- ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
1K 10 8
' ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚..-' ' ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜†.. ' ' ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ' ' College/mafia AU eren...