CEO At Me

beannssluv tarafından

"I know you look handsome, but it doesn't allow you to walk half shirtless in my office..... Did you think yo... Daha Fazla

PROLOGUE- First sight
Fate at my doorstep
Wrong heroism
Face off
Show me another hell
Suspicions
Unchanging destiny
Auction
consequences
Belief
Quick save
Halfway there
Fake call
The unexpected
Night at her mansion
Questions
Lovely Flashback
Change in season
Bon voyage
Melt a little
Fight with me
Truth behold
Anything for love
The Date
No trace
New life and death
Hit Back
Day 1 at the office
Day 2- with you
DAY 3 - The truth confront
With Tae or Me?
Still Mine
Night at his mansion
The birthday gift
Untold feelings
Claire
"Yes I Love you"
Confession
The decisions
Good_bye
EPILOGUE

Kill, torture me but love me

711 37 2
beannssluv tarafından

The gaze that never left his face trembled when he uttered the last few words at her.

"I love you Jisun. And I think the reason I can't kill you is that I love you, not because of revenge or anything of that sort"

She could barely comprehend the last sentence while her brain was virtually stuck with the former.

"Jisun!" He called her, probably the third time now to bring her from the stance.

She froze but blinked a little harder in disbelief.

"Say something" he demanded after her silence.

"I..uh...you...uh...see...wha...what did you just sa..say?!" She stammered

He frowned in confusion.

"Sorry, didn't get that" he smiled at her

"I... I got to go" she stood up immediately. Her legs weren't strong enough to handle her weight. Her hands grew cold and her face flushed red. She looked like a snowman with blushes.

She stumbled and tripped half as she tried to leave as soon as possible. He stood confused at her reaction. He didn't quite know how to react to that So he just let her go.

"Did that mean a yes or a no?" He thought to himself as he watched her walk hurriedly down the alley.

Taehyung paced up and down the room waiting for her to come. It was time for her flight in the evening and she hasn't returned yet. She said she was going to shop but inside him something told it wasn't true. Something made him feel she went to meet Jungkook but he can't ask. She was his boss more than being just a one sided crush.

Just then the door swung open revealing her, panting and grunting figure. She quickly ran into the washroom and shut the door after.

He was puzzled at her condition.
"She was fine this afternoon when she left. What's gotten into her now?"

Return to Korea

Like any other day, today was a nice vibe. Morning sun dazzling through my room, the smell of orchids bloom in my garden and the fresh hot pancakes I prepared for my breakfast. But it only couldn't be eaten by me nor enjoyed any of this by me.

Because I was still not out of the shock. Why shock? I don't know. Maybe because he said what I expected him to say but a little too early.

Maybe because we could've kissed after that if I stayed.

My body got goosebumps and I flinched. Quickly I turned my head to the wall clock when it ringed at 9.

'oh no I'll be late' I held my forehead in panic and immediately shot out of my door.

Just then a familiar face stood right in front of my gate staring right at me as I walked out.

The smile his face flashed and the flowers in his hands got me nerve wrecked. I was present, but physically.

"Good morning beautiful!" He greeted and jogged excitedly to me. I was frozen at my second door step. I could barely keep my leg beyond that.

I only breathed rather hyperventilated. I was over whelmed.

"Wh...what...r...are...u...you" I stammered yet again and he giggled making my heart throb.

"Your still the same. I came to pick you up"

I frowned at his innocent but bold approach.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"Look Jungkook, this is not right. I'm not going to come with you. If people see they'll start talking"

I was interrupted by his voice.

"Let them talk"

I shot him a puzzled look, "what?"

"I said, if they want to talk let them talk. I don't care. I love you and I'm expressing it to you. Like I care what others think about my feelings to you" he replied without a pause.

I bit my lower lip and sighed.

"What makes you think I'll go with you? Why are you so confident"

He smiled, only now his cute bunny version changed to a daddy cool smirk.

"Let me show you that I can make you fall for me Jisun" he challenged.

I smiled impressed at his perseverance.

"I'll make you like me for sure and this is a gift for my first day with you" he offered the flowers and gestured me to sit in his car.

I smiled and smiled but I didn't budge. I wanted to play hard to get. I liked it. I liked making him competitive for me.

At the office

"Ji...Ma'am are you alright?" A concerned voice came from over my door.

"Ah yes yes come in Taehyung. I'm good, thanks. But why did you ask?" I shot a confused look.

"I..oh...uh...nothing. nothing at all Miss Jisun. I was just thinking stuffs. Sorry" he exited abruptly after stuttering a few. I shrugged it off but saw something through the gap of my 'about to close' door.

He was walking towards my cabin. Now that I recalled, he wore a dark blue suit and a white shirt within, that had almost four buttons open. His pants were decorated with a chain hanging by its side and shades that covered his pretty yet sexy face got me glued to him.

I quickly adjusted my hair and stretched out my skirt before taking a sazzy pose on my chair.

The door knocked twice.

"Come in" I called with the most chic voice I could make.

He stepped in dashing hot and took off his glasses while leaning his hands on my table.

"Yes?" I asked.

"That's it? Nothing to say about me?" He threw a tantrum.

I sniggered, "what do you want me to say" i revolted with a careless attitude.

"Seriously?! Your doing this to me after all those gestures of acceptance?" He raised his brows.

I got up my seat and walked to him slowly, step by step.
"Gestures? What gestures are you talking abou...."

I was pulled hard and crashed on his body, his hand around my narrow waist and his jawline showing the knife he could stab me with.

"Stop playing hard Jisun"

My eyes were widened so big that he could probably see Hsi full length figure reflection in it.

"Who...who is pl...playing hard" There it goes, I stammered again. I get nervous every time he seduces me.

"You. Your face. Your body and your hidden love"

"Leave me" I freed myself from his hold and glared at him.

"Did you think you could appeal to my employees if you walk half shirtless in my office?" I tugged my fingers down his cleavage "I know your handsome but that doesn't allow you to walk-half shirtless in my office"

"Sorry your mistaken, I did appeal but not to them..."

He pulled me again but this time more closer and breathed on my skin.

"To you" he finished

I was done. I had fallen completely. Never had I imagined I would be head over heels for a man.

I continued to look into his eyes when he slowly came closer until his lips were barely about to touch mine. I closed my eyes and raised my head giving in for the kiss but ...

"Hello!?" Someone called from the door and he pulled back.

I pursed my lips and cursed the guy at the door for the perfect timing he walked in.

"Is there any hotel room available nearby because someone here seems to need them right away" he teased.

"Hey who the hell are you" Jungkook charged at him but I stopped by keeping my hand on his chest and tugging him back.

"Jungkook, meet my uncle, Sir Kim soekjin"

"Uncle?!?" He exclaimed but his expression only showed disbelief.

"Why? Don't I look like her uncle?" He walked inside "I know I look younger than her but you have to believe facts"

"When did you come to Korea? Why did you come to my office" I fired him furiously.

"Woah woah calm down my girl. I know I walked in at a wrong time but please be a little considerate towards your uncle who hasn't seen you for 12yrs!"

He hugged me and my hands were cramped inside his torso. He nudged Jungkook who almost tripped behind for the push and sat on the chair.

"I came to see you dear" he said.

I sat in my chair and gestured Jungkook to leave. He left after giving a sad pout to me which made me smile yet once again.

"Ooh so much in love. So much in love" he shook his head after seeing me blush.

"No uncle not like what your thinking" I tried to conceal.

"Hey hey come on. I loved your auntie and got married to her. I know how and what kind of faces you make when your in love"

I looked at him and then shied down,
"Do you think so? Because I wasn't sure myself"

"Of course he's the one your heart earns for. I can see it. And that guy also looked pretty good. Seems like a nice man to me"

I nodded and happily looked at him,
"Yes he's a good man And also the most precious to me"

"And... "

He looked at her pause, expectantly.
"Yes..? "

"I think I love him too uncle"

He smiled widely and patted my shoulder, nodding at me.
"Tell him jisun"

I hesitated and turned the other way, peeking out the window of my office that reflected the well lit city spreading till the han river.

Then I felt a warm hand touch my shoulder and a gentle reassuring press followed.

"Why? Are you scared?"

I shook my head, "no it's not that. I'm only worried if it'll be the right thing to do. I was the reason his dad's company got devastated, I was the reason his mom died... "

"Your not to be blamed jisun. It was an accident. People only made up rumors to pull you down" He consoled.

But strangely my heart wasn't feeling anxious, it knew what it wanted and my feelings unwavering.

"Should I tell him uncle?"

He smiled warmly and hugged me into his big arms tugging my face onto his wide chest.

"Jisun-ah, if he has decided to live with you then it's his decision. But the response you give is what makes the difference"

I nodded still digging my face onto his torso. Only now a smile spread on my face unconditionally.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

251K 10.9K 40
in past yn- jungkook....i love you.... jk- what you said? you ugly pig.....how dare to confess me with this ugly face.... he throw chocolate which yn...
247K 9.6K 50
"Namjoon, what am I to you?" your voice came out weaker than you wanted but you stood your ground. "What? Y/N, you're being ridiculous. You're my gir...
142K 3.8K 32
This is like others stories where two different personalities collide with each other. Will it create feelings between them ? Jungkook and yn are tw...
57.5K 2.3K 25
Warning: This is a mature story, read at your own risk. Do you ever feel like you're floating above your body? But not out of joy or to escape some...