Relentless (Levi x OC x Eren)

By sashaslilpotato

Levi and Eren have always had their differences, but what happens when they both take an interest in the same... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Chapter 35

Ch. 26

5.8K 158 227
By sashaslilpotato

SO close to 40k tysmmm ahhhh!

Appreciate it smm and with that here is a little gift!

Enjoy;)

Song rec. "Jealous" Nick Jonas

........

*One week later*

Novia meant what she said when she told the captain she was never speaking to him again outside of their duties. A week had gone by and the captain's attitude remained consistent as always. A guarded shell of assertiveness... Novia wasn't surprised of this, she figured he wouldn't give a shit about it at all. Novia would become a faint memory in his mind...

At this rate, he's probably moved on to the next girl he could bang and conquer. Who wouldn't want to sleep with the captain? I mean...it's captain Levi, someone would be an idiot not to accept the invitation.

Novia tried not to think about it as everyone was making their way back from a successful mission. She wanted to show joy in her face like everybody else was, but her mind was clouded with ridiculous observations. She brushed it off by plastering a forced smile onto her face. Maybe if she faked being happy, it would trick her mind into becoming happy for real.

Obviously Novia wasn't happy with the messy outcome of her and Levi, but she knew it was for the best....

"Hey Novia, c'mere a minute." Novia looked over to see a brightly smiling Connie.. She noticed he was always making the atmosphere of a room lighter. She noticed little details with all of her friends...Each one of them had special qualities she adored. She wondered what made her apart of that? What interesting qualities did she obtain? She shook her head in frustration...

She needed to stop thinking so negatively. Ever since Levi turned her life upside down, all she did was trap negativity in her mind.

"Whats up," She said with her hands in her pockets.

"Come to the bars with us tonight, we want to celebrate and we thought this would be perfect." Novia shifted her weight from each foot uncomfortably. She wasn't much of a drinker anymore....There was a certain point in her life where that's what she spent the majority of her time doing. She didn't want that side of her to unveil itself again. Now she had a new life, responsibilities. She couldn't afford to revert back to how she used to be.

"I dunno Connie..." She trailed.

"C'mon please? It's just going to be a handful of us." He pleaded, using a certain charm in his eyes to reel her in.

"Who's going?"

His face got excited as he saw the debate in Novia's eyes. "Well....It would be you, me, Sasha, Jean, Eren said maybe so I don't know for sure, Hange said she wanted to tag along-"

"Wait Hange's coming?" Novia laughed, cutting him off. She assumed this was going to be another situation where they were all breaking the rules again, but apparently not if they told Hange about it.

"Yeah, I mean they said it was fine as long as we're back by a certain time....they're probably sending Hange to babysit, but we all know that it's going to be the other way around," He hinted elbowing her.

"Yeah you're probably right." She chuckled, looking at the ground.

"So, you in?" He raised his eyebrows.

Novia stood there for a minute, trying to decide if she wanted to go. Yeah it was a fun way to hang out with everyone....and she didn't want to admit it, but she was very intrigued by the idea of being able to witness a drunk Hange.

"Okay, I'll go...but I might not drink if that's okay?"

"It's no problem, just know the rest of us might be trashed, I already know Jean is on that list....but, can I ask a favor if you're going to stay sober?" He nervously smiled.

"If you're asking me to babysit the answer is no." She rolled her eyes.

"No, no not that....just be the time keeper. We need to all be back by ten, otherwise I'm sure the Captain won't be happy with any of us." Novia twitched a little at the mention of Levi....yep, definitely didn't want to engage in any more conversation than she needed to, so she ultimately agreed. "Alright, that's fine."

"Okay see you in a bit then, we're leaving in about an hour. Also, maybe you can convince Eren to come with us. He was unsure about it so I thought you could make his answer become a solid yeah."

"I mean I'll try, but you know how Eren is, he's stubborn...so" she trailed.

"Well I mean I would ask Mikasa, but she doesn't want to go...so if you can't it's whatever, just thought I'd throw the suggestion out there." He shrugged, starting to walk away.

"Okay, I'll do my best." Novia said, nervousness in her tone. Her mind suddenly went into her appearance. What was she going to wear? This? She looked down at her usual outfit....she was so bored with it. She tried to think.

"Mikasa has a really cute, casual dress...I'll ask if I can borrow it." She smiled.

.......

Novia was so grateful Mikasa obliged to letting her steal the dress for the evening. When Novia asked why she didn't want to go with them, Mikasa simply explained she'd rather use that time to exercise some more. Novia didn't argue with her, it was a fair reason.

She made her way to Eren's room and knocked on the door. He opened it, giving Novia a surprised look as if he wasn't expecting it to be her.

"Oh, hey....they send you here to convince me to go with you guys?" he raised a brow, rolling his eyes. He gestured for her to come in, and shut the door as they entered. Novia sat on his bed, gazing up as he stood in front of her.

"Whaaaat, no." She factiously laughed, Eren looked at her with the most unconvinced reaction, crossing his arms. She let out a sigh. "Okay fine. Yeah."

"Thought so." He said, changing his expression to an annoyed one. Novia sensed he was in a bad mood, wondering why he was feeling like this considering they just had a victorious mission.

"What's going on, why don't you want to go?" She furrowed her eyebrows, confused on what was causing his irritableness. It seemed unlike him to pass up an opportunity to hangout with his friends in such a carefree manner.

"I don't know guess I'm just not up to i-" He stopped, as if coming to a realization. He examined Novia, taking her arm in his hand, making her stand up, so he can depict her more meticulously.

"What the hell Eren, why are you acting so weird? Let go of my arm." She yanked it back, standing up. His eyes raked her up and down...his face turning into an even bigger frown.

"Is that Mikasa's dress?" His voice was harsh and endearing, Novia stood there in frustration as she nodded. He was being weird....and she didn't like it.

"You must be awfully stupid if you think you're going out like that." He said flatly. Eren almost always had trouble keeping his hormones under control whenever Mikasa would wear that dress in front of him. Even if it was simple, it revealed so much leg....so much shape of the body.... So to deflect these feelings, he asked her not to wear it anymore and she of course obeyed his wishes.

But now, seeing it again...on Novia....drove him crazy.

Novia took a step back away from him, incredibly offended. She looked down at herself in a second guessing fashion. Maybe it didn't look as good as she thought? She shook her head. No... she wasn't going to let Eren get into her head. Mikasa's dress was perfect. "I think it looks nice.. and It doesn't matter how you feel about it because I'm wearing it." She said proudly.

"No. You're not....I'm not letting you go out like that." He chuckled. As if she was going to actually win this argument...

"Eren...if you haven't noticed yet...," she paused, looking around the room for a dramatic effect. "you aren't the boss of me. I can do whatever I want and I'm wearing the dress, whether you like it or not. If you're going to be in this mood all night, I don't even want you coming with us anyways." She turned to leave before he could have the chance to respond. She was done hearing what he had to say.

Before Novia could even comprehend what was happening, she felt her face being smacked against the door, big strong hands pinning both her arms behind her back. Eren now stood directly behind her, his lips getting eerily close to her ear.

"I know if I let you leave wearing that....everyone's going to be staring at you. And I can't have that." His voice was rustic and stern. Novia was taken aback by how bold he was being right now. She knew if she gazed back into his eyes they'd possess a proprietorial expression.

"No one's going to stare at me would you stop being so dramatic?" Novia irritatingly spoke. She tried to wriggle out of his grip, but his jealousy was fueling his strength, so there was no chance he was going to let her go willingly.

"If I'm having trouble controlling myself just standing here with you, the other guys at the bar won't be able to resist either.....seriously, I just want to rip that dress off of you." Novia's legs shivered a little at his vulgar words, shots of lightning were being sent all throughout her nerves.

Even though Novia was still exasperated by Eren's childish behavior, she couldn't help but react naturally to how he was speaking to her. He watched her body language shift under him, taking this opportunity to drag her over to his bed by the waist, basically throwing her on top of the sheets. She kept a pleading face attached to her appearance the whole time as Eren purposely seduced her.

She was leaning on her elbows as she watched Eren hungrily stare into her eyes. "Eren I-" She went to speak but was immediately extinguished by him straddling over her and shoving down her shoulders roughly, so she was now flatly laying against the bed. His face disappeared into her neck and she felt his tongue give one long lick. He leaned back up with a lustful grin.

"Don't make me responsible for what happens next...you chose to come here like this." Novia caught herself slowly falling under Eren's spell. She needed to force herself to have better will power within her because she remembered she didn't have much time to be doing all this nonsense. Connie said they were leaving in an hour....

"Eren I can't." She went to try and lean up again. This time Eren took both her wrists into his hands, stopping her from going anywhere. His bad mood still lingered in the air, but he was masking it with his arousal...Novia was just too good of an intoxicating distraction for him.

"You're kind of fiesty tonight Novia...it's getting me even more excited...go on, fight me harder." He devilishly laughed. He put his knee in between her legs, to keep her from squirming even further. She gasped at the sudden pressure, her cheeks rising from the temperature once again. Novia didn't want to admit how turned on Eren was getting her. She couldn't refuse or resist his advances no matter how hard she tried....she just enjoyed it too much.

The situation was escalating so quickly, Novia knew if she didn't dissolve it now, they were bound to get in trouble once again...so she came up with a cooperation. "Eren c'mon, seriously...I have an idea." The serious tone in her voice made Eren roll his eyes as she was suddenly bringing him back to reality. "What?"

"If you come with us.....you can make sure no one looks at me. If you're there, no guy would even think about doing anything...and after, then...you know..... we can be all alone again, without any interruptions, I promise."

Novia's proposition made Eren give a small smile. He sighed, getting off her, silently obliging to her wishes....she was sort of right. Doing this here, now...would probably bite them both in the ass later. And for the past week, he didn't want to tell Novia, but he had finally found a perfect place...so he'd keep it a surprise until they got back.

"Okay..fine. But after, you're all mine.....and tonight, I'm not holding back anymore." His voice carried a tone indicating there was zero sarcasm within it. He meant every single word that spewed from his mouth.

Novia mutually looked him in the face, giving a slight smirk. "Good. Because tonight. I don't want you to."

......

I don't know who's sexual tension is worse sheeshhh.

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter! Don't know how much I'll be updating next week because it is my birthday and finals week, so might be a little busy. But we never know, I get so bored late at night...so just be on the lookout!

Please don't hesitate to inbox me if you are confused or just have questions about the story! Ily guys!

xxxxx,

-Rey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 158 12
Just a fun and saucy Levi x Reader story. 🍋 w/ a sprinkle of plot. Enjoy ❤️ Dec. 2021: I wasn't planning on ending this fic at chapter 11 but I act...
70.9K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
undone By ☆

Fanfiction

834 46 6
In an attempt to start anew, you move on your own to a new town and start attending Stohess University. Things kick off to a good start when the elit...
722 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...