Ghosts Of The Past [BoyxBoy] ✓

By Pinkrainbowcorn

"Don't do that." I mumble. "Why not?" His husky voice cracks as he speaks softly into my ear. Blood rushes... More

1. My Girlfriend's Brother
2. Who Is This Guy?
3. Fuckboy
4. Princess
5. Drama
6. Cigarette-Tongue
7. Panic.
8. Trigger
9. Olive
10. Butterflies
11. Dad
12. Golden
13. Cry
14. Vividly Colored Memories
15. House On The Hill
16. Dear Sister
17. Love
18. The Kiss
20. The Carwash
21. Hot
22. Rain
23. Into The Night
24. This Town
25. Smile
26. Plead
27. Fire
28. Sun
29. Exhausted
30. Heartless
31. Guilt
32. Moon
33. Spill
34. Mind
35. Brave
36. Friends
37. Ice
38. Warrior
39. Sex.
40. Baby
41. Let Go
42. My Heart
43. Angel // Gray Sky
44. Light
45. Rose
46. Body
47. Fight
48. Between Us
49. Chase
50. Tension
51. Damn.
52. Anger
53. Boys Night
54. Boys Night (Pt. Two)
55. Te Quiero
56. The Halloween Party
57. Surprise
58. Together
Afterword
MORE GHOSTS OF THE PAST

19. Couple

11.9K 406 209
By Pinkrainbowcorn

It's lunch time and I'm headed outside towards the bench me and the guys always sit. I have had zero classes with Aron today so I'm dying to see him. As I walk outside I spot him, smoking a cigarette in the sun. 

I smile.

"Yo," I say to everyone. 

They all greet me and Aron smiles at me. 

I feel flutters in my stomach. 

Are these butterflies?

I sit next to Aron.

He opens his lunch box and presents me a meal.

It's a chicken salad. 

"Salad?" I say apprehensively.

"It's good for you, here." Aron feeds me a bite. 

Dammit. It's fantastic. I thought I hated salads. 

"More," I say while chewing. 

He gives me another bite. 

I love how I don't even bother to bring lunch to school anymore. Aron's food tops everything I or the cafeteria have to offer. 

"Who knew you'd grow to love eating. You've come a long way." Aron teases. 

I give him a push. 

"I don't love eating. I love your food." I specify. 

"Mmm, so I'm special." He smirks. 

I look into his playful eyes. 

Another horde of butterflies in my stomach. 

I try not to choke as I feel my cheeks get red. 

What is he doing to me? 

"You guys seem close." Jimmy remarks from across us. 

Aron takes a bite from his salad. 

"I thought you guys hated each other." 

"That was so long ago, dude." Aron says. 

"Guess so. Still, It's kinda weird you guys are all over each other now."

"Yeah, you'd almost say we're a couple." I joke. I look into Aron's eyes. He chuckles.

"Are you?" Jimmy asks sounding judgmental as hell. 

"Why do you care so much?" Aron's smile has faded and now irritation is clear in his face and in his voice. We don't have any classes together today so I guess this is valuable time Jimmy is stealing away. 

"I mean, it is kinda weird. Feeding each other and stuff.. If you're not dating at least." Mikey says.

After the long time I've known the guys I know that they wouldn't care if I dated a guy. Might as well be honest about it. Though I don't know how Aron feels about that. 

Aron wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. 

My blushing intensifies as I look into his calm eyes. He doesn't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks. It's like it's just me and him here. 

I straighten my back and kiss him on the lips. I hear some vague sounds around me. People cheering and reacting to us. But I'm only focused on Aron. I haven't been able to think about anything other than him all day. Being reunited with him again feel like coming home after a long vacation. 

"Jesus!" Shawn says as I pull away. 

Aron looks more proud than ever. 

"Shit, man." Evan smiles. 

The guys all look pleasantly surprised. Just as I thought they would. There's only Jimmy, who looks sour as hell now. 

"So.. are you guys gay?" Shawn asks. 

"I don't know. Who cares?" I answer. 

All the guys start talking in surprise. Nobody saw this coming. 

I look around and it's the entire school yard that is gossiping and staring at us now. 

"Wow." Is all I say. 

"Lifeless much." I mumble. 

Then Loren and her crew show up. I sigh. Here we go. 

"Yo, Loren. Your ex is a f—" He stops himself as Aron glares at him. "A gay now." Jimmy shouts. His eyes gleaming in excitement. Fucking sadist. 

"Dude," Evan says to him.

"Wh-what?" Loren stammers. 

She looks at me with Aron's arm around my shoulder. 

Her mouth falls open and she drops her drink to the ground.

If people weren't staring before, they are now. 

I get up and walk over to her.

"Look, Loren—" 

"Don't talk right now! I can't believe this! So not only did you cheat on me, you're also gay. You just used me as your fucking beard this entire time didn't you!" She screams. 

Drama queen. 

I roll my eyes. This girl is exhausting. 

"I didn't use you as anything. I never even wanted to date you—" 

"Then why did you?!" She screams, tears welling up in her eyes. 

How do you say 'I never valued our relationship or even saw us as a couple' in a nice way?

"I guess I was bored."  I shrug. 

She slaps me hard across the face, her long fake nails scratching my cheek. 

"Fuck!" I hold my hand to my skin. I don't have to look to know I'm bleeding. 

In a flash Aron is in front of me, shielding me. 

"You better keep hands to yourself." His voice sounds dangerous. I'm happy I can't see what his face looks like right now. 

This whole situation is my fault though. If I were Loren I would've slapped me too. Or worse.

"Aron, it's fine—" 

"No, it's not! She needs to keep her fucking claws to herself!" Aron screams. 

"So when you got mad at me for sitting on Aron's lap it had nothing to do with me. You wanted him." She shakes her head theatrically. 

I sigh. That kinda makes sense though. 

"I hope you burn in hell." She spits out the words before turning around and walking away. 

Aron takes a step in her direction, ready to cut the bitch. 

I grab his arm. 

"Calm down. It's all good." I say. 

He clenches his jaw as he stares after her. 

"You know she kinda had the right to slap me. I was a real jerk to her." 

"She had the right to use her fucking words." He mumbles angrily. 

I chuckle. He's kind of adorable when he's angry. I get up on my toes and kiss him. He wraps his arms around me. 

We hear cheers and noises all around us. 

***

We're in chemistry class and it is painfully boring as per usual. I'm happy I have this class with Shawn. At least I'm not alone. 

"So.. you and Aron." 

Though now I kinda wish I was. 

I sigh and look at him. 

"What about it?" 

"I just.. never thought you two were.. you know.." 

"Why not?" 

"Cause you're the two toughest guys at the school. Nobody expected you to randomly start making out." He laughs. 

I look away. 

"It wasn't random.. trust me." I think back to the beach. Our confessions to each other. Our lives connected, instantly.

We both pay attention to the lecture again. Well, sort of. I stare out the window. 

"Are you guys coming to the car wash next week? We're raising money for the football team. We could seriously use both of your good looks." 

I scoff. 

"You mean Aron's good looks." 

"Have you looked in the mirror lately? You two are the hottest guys at the school. You practically broke every girls heart now that you're dating." 

"I'm pretty sure my popularity has more to do with my rotten personality than my looks, but okay." 

"You're deluded." 

"What can I say? Girls are masochists." 

Shawn chuckles. 

"So, are you coming?" 

"Sure, sure." I answer. 

He pats me on the back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 205 60
DISCLAIMER - This book will discuss various themes such as violence and depression, and includes sections of an adult nature later down the line. It...
Astrid By <3

Teen Fiction

2.7K 39 32
Carter slowly walked towards me, butterflies swarming in my stomach, filling every inch of me. "Assi." he grabbed my wrists, and made me look at him...
1.5K 45 22
A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and years later I took a job, back there. Back...
181K 5.7K 28
| Novel | Version 1 ~ Published early 2018 ~ Burdened with undeniable romantic feelings for his best friend, Greyson feels as if his life has becom...