TAMING My wifey ; Gulf (compl...

By Howanjaani

What happened when Mew get married with Gulf ? Gulf isthe only heir of his father so his father spoiled him s... More

1: My Spoiled Son!!!
2: An Idea
3 : What!?
4 : First Meeting
5 : The First Time
6 : The Wedding Gift
7 : I Will Make Sure Of...
8: My Good Boy
9: My House
10 : Let's Celebrate!!
11: Dad
12 : I AM Here
13 : Good Time Together
14 : Mild
15 : Cute.... Just Cute
16 : Love U Too,.... Hubby
17 : My Hubby
18 : My Feeling
19 : The Family
20 : He Is.. Not Was
21 : Shame On U
22: Phycho
24 : Baby!!
25 : Lovely
26 : I Want This
27 : Forever!?... Forever
28 : What A Morning!!
29 : Possisseve Hubby..
30 : What The.....
31 : A baby In A Baby
32: Moody
33: Uncle Mild
34 : Preggy Wifey
35 : My Baby
36 : Alex.. The Lil Copy
37 : I Like It.....
32 : Daddy.....

23 : Not Yours

2K 130 28
By Howanjaani

Mew is getting well. He now is capable of moving properly without any ache.

He just have to go to any the centre of this place to book a ticket to go back. But he won't do that, he will just have to contact someone.

He just need to reach one of his secret men and he will be home immediately. Just one call and that's it!!!

Yes, Mew have formed 6 men for doing things for him in secret. They don't do anything....

Just mew's order... Yes, he is a bit disappointed with them but all matters now is to go back.No one knows about them except for him

Their owner... Yes, they were just orphans and he took care of them in all fields from long time ago. He collected them in one place.

They have been trained very good for private missions . Mew's hands were not that clean. He had to deal with some mafia before.

So, he was just making his own private forces. He have trained them himself and he trust those 6 very much.

Mew is still unaware of what is happening with his family. He just took pretty time to get well.

He is just sure that the plane explosion wasn't an accident....

Someone behind it all and he will make sure of getting that bastard and kill him in the slowest way.

He swore he will skin that person alive... That bastard made him away from his family..

He made mew break his promise to his baby....

HIS BABY!!!!

How much he misses him..... He want to hold that soft cheeks in his hands and kiss them....

'oh gulfiy..... I miss u so much'

Mew stood up and went to take a shower. He is going to the nearest city on this country.....

his plane explode on one of the island in the ocean. People come here to have a peaceful life far away from the noise.

they are just old people here... If u want to contact someone, u need to go to the centre of the city.

In the beginning, Mew was unconscious. And the month he woke up. He couldn't make the old doctor go to the centre of the island.

He is so old and he himself couldn't move that much. So he just focused on getting well and making his plane to get that bastard.

He hope just everything is good with his family.... He wishes he is not that late....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In san's mansion

"where is theat fucking slut!?.... I told him to make my breakfast...... How can he disobey me!?" shouted San to the servants.

Their marriage will be in 2 days and that gulf is making him crazy. He is so stubborn yet quiet.

Gulf didn't speel to him since he brought him here. He just kept himself in a room.

San has told him that he want him to make his breakfast and that bastard ignore him.

If there is something that make Dan crazy, it is ignorance.

He can't stand anyone to ignore him. And gulf is making him wants to kill him.

Gulf just laying on the bed without any feeling. He just let that San do whatever he wants.

He just kept staring on the wall without any expression. He is feeling awful.

He is feeling that he is cheating on his lovely hubby. He keeps saying

'please mew... Forgive me...'

Just this sentence. That bastard asked him to make him breakfast. How dare he!?

He just learnt to cook for mew not someone else. He won't do that to anybody except for mew....

Gulf heard the door open roughly. He knows that mad man has come.

Gulf didn't even bother to look at San and the made him him more crazy....

San angrily approached gulf in the bed holding his hair roughly making gulf hiss in pain.

"u fucking lil slut..... How could u ignore me!?... Ha!?...

I told u to make my breakfast like a good wife should be and

u didn't and now u don't even look at my eyes!!!!.... U r playing with fire...."
shouted dan loudly.

Gulf just looked at him with cold eyes. He is trying to make himself free from san's hands but that bastard's grib is so tight.

"u r disgusting "

That the only and last reply gulf said before taking a very strong slap on his face. San slapped him making him fall on the floor

"U FUCKING IDIOT!!!!.... U NEED TO LEARN HOW TO TALK TO YOUR HUSBAND.....

I AM MAKING U LEARN JUST WAIT AND WATCH..... I SWEAR, ONCE WE GET MARRIED  I AM MAKING U REGRET IT"

San is really angry. He can't believe that guld don't want to be with him... All women and men go crazy for him...

All of them are ready to open legs for him and that lil gulf dont want to be even touched by him.

Gulf is holding his cheeks crying. He don't like it when he cry in front of anyone but mew.

He is himself with mew but now, he can't hold his tears. He lips is a bit hurt. That ring on san's hand hurt him.

'Mew... Please... Come back.. *sobs*... And forgive me'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mew has reached the centre of the island. He made his way to the on of the phone campinas.

He is calling his men to get him back. He can't stand any longer. He want to be him in his house with his cutelil wife.

Mew is sure that his baby suffered much. He is sure that his dad must be really ill. He knows that his dad's heart is weak.

"Hello Jack..... Master is speaking" said mew with a choice ful of Authority and confidence.

"Master!!!!!!.... Thank god..... U r alive!!!!"

"yes, I am... U r all have to be punished for not searching for me"

Mew is really angry with his men. Yes. It is first mistake but this time it cost him a lot.

"s~soryy master... B~but we are we're so sad about the news....

It was really shocking to us.... But I am really happy hearing your voice...

The brothers here will be really happy. We will be ready for any punishment..."

"Now, I want to go back... I want to know every details about what is happening with my family but when I see u...

U have 3 hours to reach here.. And I won't tell u where I am... Get here your selves"

Mew canceled the call without waiting for any reply.

He knows that his men will be here in Less Time. He just a bit disappointed with them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the night, gulf is taking a shower when he heard the door open.

He sighed knowing that he is San but what he want!? He doesn't come to gulf at night!!!!

Gulf wore his rope and went out. He saw Dan smoking a cigarette slowly.

He doesn't know why but he is not feeling good about this visit.

"what r u doing here!?"

"just come to see my wifey"

"I am not your wife... I am mew's"

"don't u dare to mention another man in front of me... And about that, I am here to here wear this.

We r getting married tomorrow. That's your punishment for what happened in the morning"

"what!? .... U~"

"another word and I swear... I will marry u now and don't forget that all your family at my mercy......

They will be there tomorrow... I want to see them broken....

What a scene !!!!.."

San is smirking. He is happy about what he did. Finally, just the last step.

And that how gulf ended his night, crying and sad with a heavy heart. He slept dut to his tiredness.

He will be with someone else. He will enter the hell with his own will

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the early morning.

Gulf is forced to wear this damn suit. It is a private customer for him but all he could see is a hell ticket.

San had bright him someone for all the make up and hair stuff but he refused and kick them out.

He shouted that he won't do anything beside wearing this damn suit.

Gulf has finished and head down stairs ro see San waiting for him in his wide smile.

San wears a back suit. He look really good but gulf sees him hist as a devil. He didn't bother to hold his hand when he hears San says

"No problem wifey, today.... I won't hold just your hand.... I will hold all of u"

__________________

Hi guys, 😍😍😍😍

Hope u like this one... ❤️♥️❤️♥️

Tell me your opinions in comments and what do u think about this story?!

What do u think!? Will Mew be late!? How will he get his revenge!? 🧐🧐🧐

What will be his reaction of he knew about what happened to his wifey!?🧐🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Please, hit the star below there

Love u all ♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 1.5K 80
سلام عليكم.. بعد غياب فقصة #أحببت_رجلا رجعت برواية جديدة تحت طلب ديالكم قصة جديدة احداث متنوعة نايضة غيرة وتشوييق عقد كوميديا دراما مواااقف... #جن...
19.1K 1.4K 28
كوميكس• فانارت• هيونلِكس مترجم
8.9K 334 14
يذهب اخ بطلتنا لإقناعها للدخول معه الى فريق باور، فهل ستقبل و ماذا سيحدث بعدها يا ترى..؟!(+14)
94K 4.8K 62
تعريف فالفصل لأول....