THE MAN WHO FORGETS, doctor w...

By bluepolicebox

[ IN PROGRESS ] โsometimes we survive by forgetting what we've seen and doneโž [ ๐๐จ๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ: ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข... More

โ˜†ยป ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ: ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
[ about this series - UPDATED ]
[ contents ]
[ book cast ]
[ spotify playlist ]
[ aesthetics ]
o. story details
โ˜†ยป ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
i. fairytales and reality
ii. pre-warned decimation
iii. wanted: a psychiatrist
iv. dark skies above
v. madman with a box
vi. long live the royals
vii. the last of its kind
viii. the daleks and captain john hart
ix. day of the byzantium crash
x. beware the images of angels
xi. the time of angels

xii. time's decaying angels

25 0 0
By bluepolicebox

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆» 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦: 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴

☆» 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

     "BUT THERE WAS ONLY one Angel on the ship," River exclaims. "Just the one, I swear."

     "Could they have been here already?" Amy asks, and that question makes Violet's skin tighten, knowing that this is why the Aplans died out.

      The Doctor turns to them. "The Aplans. What happened? How did they die out?"

     "Nobody knows," River replies.

     "We know," Violet breathes. "The Angels wiped them out in the blink of an eye..."

     "They don't look like Angels," Octavian notes, eyes surveying the statues.

     "And they're not fast," Amy adds. "You said they were fast. They should have had us by now."

     "Look at them. They're dying, losing their form," the Doctor informs, making the redhead shudder at the Angels forms. "They must have been down here for centuries, starving."

     "Losing their image?"

     "And their image is their power." It clicks. "Power. Power!"

     "Doctor?"

     "All that radiation spilling out the drive burn," Violet explains as the Doctor has a moment. "The crash of the Byzantium wasn't an accident, it was a rescue mission for the Angels."

     "We're in the middle of an army, and it's waking up," the Doctor exclaims.

     "We need to get out of here fast," River says.

     "Bob, Angelo, Christian, come in, please," Octavian says into his communicator. "Any of you, come in."

     "It's Bob, sir," the staticky voice of the youngest Cleric replies. "Sorry, sir."

     "Bob, are Angelo and Christian with you? All the statues are active. I repeat, all the statues are active."

     "I know, sir. Angelo and Christian are dead, sir. The statues killed them, sir."

     The Doctor grabs Octavian's walkie-talkie. "Bob, Sacred Bob, it's me, the Doctor."

     "I'm talking to—" Octavian gets cut off.

     "Where are you now?"

     "I'm talking to my—"

     "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up."

     "I'm on my way up to you, sir. I'm homing in on your signal."

     "Ah, well done, Bob. Scared keeps you fast. Told you, didn't I? Your friends, Bob. What did the Angel do to them?"

     "Snapped their necks, sir."

     "That's odd. That's not how the Angels kill you. They displace you in time. Unless they needed the bodies for something."

     Octavian steals his walkie-talkie back. "Bob, did you check their data packs for vital signs? We may be able to initiate a rescue plan."

     The Doctor snatches it back and rolls his eyes. "Oh, don't be an idiot. The Angels don't leave you alive." He presses the talk button on the walkie-talkie. "Bob, keep running. But tell me, how did you escape?"

     "I didn't escape, sir," the young Cleric replies. "The Angel killed me, too."

     "What do you mean, the Angel killed you?"

     "Snapped my neck, sir. Wasn't as painless as I expected, but it was pretty quick, so that was something."

     "If you're dead, how can I be talking to you?"

     "You're not talking to me, sir. The Angel has no voice. It stripped my cerebral cortex from my body and re-animated a version of my consciousness to communicate with you. Sorry about the confusion."

     "So when you say you're on your way up to us..."

     "It's the Angel that's coming, sir, yes. No way out."

     "Then we get out through the wreckage," Octavian growls. "Go! Go, go, go. All of you run."

     "Doctor," Amy calls.

     "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm coming. Just go. Go, go, go," the Doctor exclaims before turning to Octavian. "Yeah. Called you an idiot. Sorry, but there's no way we could have rescued your men."

     "I know that, sir," the Bishop replies. "And when you've flown away in your little blue box, I'll explain that to their families."

     "Angel Bob," the Time Lord says into the walkie-talkie. "Which Angel am I talking to? The one from the ship?"

     "Yes, sir," the disembodied voice replies. "And the other Angels are still restoring."

     "Ah, so the Angel is not in the wreckage. Thank you." The Doctor runs past Amy. "Don't wait for me. Go, run."

     "I can't," Amy says. "No, really, I can't."

     "Why not?"

     "Look at it. Look at my hand. It's stone."

     Violet curses the Scottish girl for looking into the eyes of the Weeping Angel in the drop ship, but doesn't stick around to help, knowing that the Doctor is more than capable of taking care of the redhead. The man refuses to lose yet another companion to the evil in the night, stubborn as usual, and that's one of the good traits about a man such as him.

     She comes to a stop inside a cave-like area; a convergence of tunnels, and stares upwards, eyes trained on the Byzantium as it creaks and releases glumps of radiation. "There's no Human way of getting up there... And I'd much rather keep my father's genes tucked away at the moment."

     "Well. There it is, the Byzantium," Octavian says, pointing out the obvious.

     "It's got to be thirty feet," River says in disbelief. "How do we get up there?"

     "Check all these exits. I want them all secure."

     "The statues are advancing along all corridors," one of the Clerics informs. "And, sir, my torch keeps flickering."

     "They all do," Octavian replies.

     "So does the gravity globe," River adds.

     "Clerics, we're down to four men. Expect incoming."

     "Yeah, it's the Angels," the Doctor says, running in with Amy right behind him. "They're coming. And they're draining the power for themselves."

     "Which means we won't be able to see them," Octavian curses.

     "Which means we can't stay here," Violet corrects.

     "Two more incoming."

     "Any suggestions?" River asks.

     "The statues are advancing on all sides. We don't have the climbing equipment to reach the Byzantium."

     "There's no way up, no way back, no way out. No pressure, but this is usually when you have a really good idea."

     "There's always a way out," the Doctor says, his voice echoing back through the tunnels. "There's always a way out."

     "Doctor?" Bob's stolen voice asks. "Can I speak to the Doctor, please?"

     "Hello, Angels. What's your problem?"

     "Your power will not last much longer, and the Angels will be with you shortly. Sorry, sir."

     "Why are you telling me this?"

     "There's something the Angels are very keen you should know before the end."

     "Which is?"

     "I died in fear."

     "I'm sorry?"

     Violet flinches at the barely controlled rage in the Doctor's voice.

     "You told me my fear would keep me alive, but I died afraid, in pain and alone," the voice continues, as if unaware of the pain it's causing. "You made me trust you, and when it mattered, you let me down."

     "What are they doing?" Amy whispers to River.

     "They're trying to make him angry," River replies, not taking her eyes off the Doctor.

     "I'm sorry, sir," the voice says. "The Angels were very keen for you to know that."

     "Well then, the Angels have made their second mistake because I'm not going to let that pass," the Doctor spits. "I'm sorry you're dead, Bob, but I swear to whatever is left of you, they will be sorrier."

     "But you're trapped, sir, and about to die."

     "Yeah. I'm trapped. And you know what? Speaking of traps, this trap has got a great big mistake in it. A great big, whopping mistake."

     "What mistake, sir?"

     "Trust me," the Doctor pleads to Amy.

     "Yeah," Amy replies.

     He turns to River and Violet. "Trust me?"

     "Always," River swears.

     Violet nods sharply. "Until the very end."

     He grins and turns to the Church men. "You lot, trust me?"

     "Sir, two more incoming," one of the Clerics informs.

     "We have faith, sir," Octavian replies.

     "Vi, give me your other blaster," the Doctor asks, making both his wives frown.

     This man doesn't like guns in any way, shape or form; this man who abhors violence, and yet he's asking for the most deadly weapon of them all. Violet takes her other blaster from its thigh holster and switches the setting, allowing the Doctor to use it without the usual bloodlust to power it. She's reluctant to hand it over, knowing the devastation this ancient man could cause with a single squeeze of the trigger, but the way her stomach flips at the sight of her love holding such a weapon... Violet cannot deny that the rage and desire for everyone here to survive that seem to glow in his eyes isn't way attractive.

     "I'm about to do something incredibly stupid and dangerous. When I do, jump!"

     "Jump where?"

     "Just jump, high as you can. Come on, leap of faith, Bishop. On my signal."

     "What signal?"

     "You won't miss it."

     "Sorry, can I ask again?" the stolen voice asks. "You mentioned a mistake we made."

     The Doctor points the blaster at the hull of the Byzantium, his other hand holding the walkie-talkie to his lips. "Oh, big mistake. Huge. Didn't anyone ever tell you there's one thing you never put in a trap? If you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there is one thing you never, ever put in a trap."

     "And what would that be, sir?"

     "Me." He shoots at the Byzantium, hitting the gravity globe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
317K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
184K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

105K 2.4K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...