๐“ž๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ! ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ-๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

By boke_bitch

Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side ch... More

Relax - Luicfer
Childish - Mammon
Distractions - Levi
Pranks - Satan
Love me - Asmo
Hungry - Beel
Nightmares - Belphie
Clingy - Lucifer
Clingy pt. 2 - Lucifer
Liar - Mammon
Liar pt. 2 - Mammon
Carried Away - Levi
Kitty - Satan
One Hit Wonder - Asmo
Pudding - Beel
Breaking point - Diavolo
Over-affectionate - Lucifer
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts - Mammon
Bets - Levi
Chaos Inducer - Satan
Mood swings- Asmo
Protective - Beel
Loved - Belphie
New Years - All Brothers
Soulmates - Barbatos
Little help? - Lucifer
Rain - Mammon
Study Session - Levi
Sugar coated - Satan
Author's note/tips (kinda?)
Missed you - Asmo
Sixth sense - Beel
Comfort - Belphie
15k special
Gaurdian Angel - Simeon
Burn - Solomon
Mine - Lucifer
Tea - Mammon
Don't go - Levi
Insomniac - Satan
Tease - Asmo
30k special
Snack - Beel
Warmth - Belphie
Mask - Solomon
Work - Diavolo
Sleep talk - Simeon
Touch - Barbatos
Cherry blossoms
Promise - Lucifer
Heated Arguments - Mammon
Heated arguments pt 2 - Mammon
Games - Levi
Hatred - Satan
Hatred pt 2 - Satan
Never Fall in Love Again - Asmo
Betrayed - Beel
Take a Break - Belphie
Wilt - Belphie
Muse - Diavolo
Stay Calm - Barbatos
Enough - Asmo
Jealous? - Solomon
Author's note+I need your help!!!
155k special!
Chocolate - Simeon
Delivery! - Lucifer
Delivery! Pt. 2 - Lucifer
Like You Do - Mammon
Error - Levi
Jasmine - Satan
Pretend - Asmo
Sharing - Beel
Sick - Belphie
Devil Daycare - Diabarb
200k special
Stress - Lucifer
Boo! - Mammon
Pang of Conscience - Levi
Choose me! - 235
Neglected
Unwanted Wingman - Satan
(Lover's) Quarrel - Asmo
(Lover's) Quarrel Pt.2 - Asmo
Good Morning - Belphie
Burden
Burden pt. 2
Overwhelmed
Love You - Mammon
Author's note
Lucky Charm - Barbatos
Delights - Simeon
Ice Cream - Diavolo
Love Potion No. 9 - Solomon
Beloved - Barbatos
Babysitting - Lucifer
Red Herring - Mammon
Red Herring pt. 2 - Mammon
Crybaby - Levi
Wanna Play? - Satan
Attention - Asmo
Backfired - Beel
Arson - Belphie
Thank you
Final note

100k special

5.5K 185 92
By boke_bitch

Thank you @Klee_The_Homo @DatKleene and @BLAKYU for the ideas! :)

Disclaimer this isn't a romantic one shot!

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Summer vacation had just begun and you were excited to spend some more time relaxing with the brothers and others in Purgatory hall. It had been a while since you've had proper time to get together with them, so as soon as you knew everyone was free you jumped on the chance to hang out with them.

And lucky for you, there was a summer festival currently going on in town. You skipped excitedly to the common room, where everyone was just casually lying around.

"Hey, can I talk to you guys for a second?" You asked.

"Sure! Why don't you sit next to me, darling? I'll listen to whatever you need to say." Asmo cooed as he patted the empty spot next to him on the couch.

"Oi! Don't try and be all flirty with Y/n!" Mammon barked.

"Will you two just shut up and let Y/n speak?" Satan rolled his eyes.

"Is there something wrong, Y/n?" Lucifer asked as he put down his paper for a second.

"No there's nothing wrong! I was just wondering if we can go to the summer festival in town. Y'know, all together like last time! Uh...except we're not working to pay off Mammon's debts." You said.

"Hey, I said I was sorry!" Mammon huffed.

"Look, we know you aren't. You did it again a week after, stupid." Levi said, not even looking up from his game.

"I'm not stupid, ya otaku!" Mammon jabbed.

"Well, you can't spell stupid without 'U' right?" Belphie snickered.

"Oh yeah?! You can't spell it without 'I' either! ...wait-" Before Mammon can correct himself, Lucifer rolled up his paper and smacked him with it.

"Will you all knock it off?" Lucifer scolded. Mammon made a face and slumped down on his chair, mumbling something about how they all owe him a favor or something like that.

"Anyways...I just think it would be fun! Even if it's just for an hour or two, it would be a good way to start the summer!" You said.

"Hm...I don't see a problem with that. I'll go with you." Satan said.

"I'd love to go! I need to update my devilgram anyways and this is a perfect opportunity!" Asmo cheered.

"I'm comin' too! Someone needs to make sure you guys aren't doing anything weird!" Mammon shot up.

"And what makes you think you don't need to be watched either?" Levi scoffed.

"I'll go too. The food there was tasty." Beel said as he smiled at the thought.

"Well, I guess we're all going, huh?" Belphie yawned.

"I suppose so...well then it's settled. We'll go in an hour." Lucifer said.

You all got up and went to go get ready. While preparing for it, you texted the boys at purgatory hall to see if they were willing to tag along. You even asked Barbatos and Diavolo if they could come for a while if they weren't too busy of course. You were quite excited to hang out with all of them.

You helped everyone fix their yukatas and you were all on your way, talking about what you wanted to do first. As you came closer, the smell of barbecue filled the air. Beel started drooling.

"I'm going to the food booths...I'm hungry." Beel said as he licked his lips.

"I'll go make sure he doesn't eat everything..." Belphie sighed as he quickly followed Beel.

Everyone kind of found their own things to distract themselves with, leaving you and the three eldest together.

"Hey look! They have some roller skating rink! They didn't have that last time, did they?" You asked.

"No, but it's cool that they have one now! Let's go check it out!" Mammon said as he grabbed your hand and dragged you with him.

"Hey, don't just leave us here!" Levi whined as he and Lucifer quickly followed behind.

After fumbling around a bit, you all entered the rink together. Mammon and Lucifer were skating with ease. Lucifer even made it look quite elegant. But you and Levi were having a bit of trouble staying balanced. You weren't quite used to it, but you slowly got around it. Mammon started snickering.

"Pfft...ya look like a newborn giraffe trynna figure out how to walk." Mammon teased

"Don't be mean! It's harder than it looks." You said as you wiggled around a bit.

"Do you want me to help you balance yourself?" Lucifer asked.

You nodded and he held your arms as you tried standing up straight. He instructed you on how to stand and move your legs and you were getting the hang of it in no time.

"You're quite the fast learner. I wish I could say the same for Levi." Lucifer sighed as Levi fell on his butt for the umpteenth time.

"I would learn faster if you actually helped!!" Levi complained as he gripped onto the railing for dear life. Lucifer rolled his eyes while Mammon was dying of laughter.

After leaving the rink, you went around playing some other carnival games. Levi again tried his luck at the shooting game and lost. This time Lucifer and Mammon were the ones calling him a noob. After playing a few more rounds, you noticed someone running up to you.

"Y/n! You're here!" Luke said as he ran up to hug you.

"Oi! What is with everyone trynna put their hands on ya? Ya gotta tell them to stop!" Mammon crossed his arms.

"Relax Mammon it's just a hug." You chuckled.

"Hey, Simeon! Hey Solomon!" You greeted them.

"Hello, Y/n. It seems like you're enjoying yourself, aren't you?" Simeon smiled.

"Yeah! Lucifer won me this cute demon bear plushie at that shooting game." You said, holding the bear up. Lucifer smiled with pride.

"Where are the other brothers? I thought you were all going to stay together." Solomon pointed out.

"We were but Beel got hungry and Belphie followed him. Satan and Asmo went to go buy something and then we lost track of them." Levi said.

"You called?" Satan was wearing a kitsune mask on the side of his head. Asmo was right next to him, sporting some cute face paint.

"Ah, there you two are. That just leaves the twins." Lucifer said.

"We're here." Beel said with a mouth full of food. Belphie was right next to him holding a bunch of things he won at some carnival games.

"Did you win all of that, Belphie?" Solomon asked in astonishment.

"Some of it is Beel's. But yeah, the games aren't too difficult for me." Belphie said.

"Looks like we're all here! Though it seems like Lord Diavolo and Barbatos couldn't come-ACK!" You suddenly felt someone jump to your side, startling you.

The demon towered over you, wearing a kitsune mask similar to Satan's, except you couldn't see this demon's face. As soon as you heard his laughter, you knew who it was.

"Jeez, you almost gave me a heart attack, Lord Diavolo!" You scolded.

"Hahaha, my apologies, Y/n." Diavolo said as he slipped the mask off a bit, still hiding his face from the public.

"We had to come here in secrecy since we didn't want to cause a scene. Wouldn't want anyone to spoil our fun now, would we?" Diavolo said.

"I'm glad to see you two made it." You smiled.

"Yes...though unfortunately, we can only stay for a while. We've cast a spell to make us unseen by others but it's only a matter of time until it wears off." Barbatos said.

"Well, then we better make the time count, shouldn't we?" You smiled.

So, altogether you went around the festival having the time of your lives. You heard music playing and dragged all of them to dance with you. Diavolo ended up dancing with Lucifer, which you couldn't help but find cute. As the night grew long and the music falling into a lulling peace, you were all quite exhausted but still happy.

You found a spot on a field to watch the fireworks. You were all mesmerized by the vibrant colors sparkling in the night sky. It was truly a beautiful scene.

"This was so much fun, you guys!" You beamed. All of their hearts melted a bit upon seeing your beautiful smile.

"I haven't had this much fun in a while! Thank you for inviting us, Y/n. It was a very enjoyable evening that I won't forget." Diavolo smiled.

"We should totally do this again soon." Asmo chirped.

"We should, I quite enjoyed being around you guys tonight." Simeon smiled.

"It was super fun! N-Not because of you demons though!" Luke said.

"Just admit that you liked playing those games with Barbatos, Luke. There's nothing wrong with that." Solomon smirked.

Luke's cheeks were bright red and before he could come up with an argument, another firework went off, lighting up the night sky.

"Woah! That's a big one. Ya reckon I can find some like that around here?" Mammon said as he scanned the field.

"If you steal fireworks again I'm going to make sure goldie is tied to them." Lucifer threatened.

"AH! You wouldn't!" Mammon gasped.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Lucifer raised a brow.

"No...." Mammon slumped down and crossed his arms.

"There, there..." You patted his back, trying to comfort him.

"Ugh...don't comfort him, Y/n. The idiot deserves it." Levi rolled his eyes.

"You know what happened last time Mammon got his hands on some fireworks." Satan said with a worried expression.

Oh, the nightmares...

"It's never boring over at the house of lamentation, is it?" Barbatos teased.

"But that's the fun part. It feels like a party every day." You said.

"Well, I suppose that's one way of putting it nicely..."Lucifer said.

Before anything else could be said, sudden booms alerted your senses. Tons of different colored fireworks burst into the sky. Big ones and small ones filled the air, some took on different shapes such as cats and smiley faces. Everyone looked at them in awe as the finale bloomed right in front of them. And it all came down with a graceful glimmer, disappearing into the darkness. There was cheering all around, celebrating the explosive finish.

"Ah...young master it's almost time to go." Barbatos said as he got up.

"Aw...can't we stay for a while longer?" Diavolo frowned.

"I'm afraid not, my lord." Barbatos said.

"Oh all right then. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your night." Diavolo said.

"It's probably best if we go too. Belphie fell asleep." Beel said as he carried Belphie.

"Yes...it is getting pretty late and it's past Luke's bedtime." Simeon said.

"But I'm not even tired yet! I'm super awake!!" Luke said as he stifled a yawn.

"Haha okay..." Simeon laughed.

You all reluctantly parted ways, waving each other off. Though you were going to see each other the next day and such, you didn't want this day to end. But as you walked away with the brothers, exhaustion finally hit you. Lucifer noticed and slowed his pace a bit until he was walking right next to you.

"Are you tired, Y/n?" Lucifer asked.

"Yeah...but I had so much fun today." You yawned.

"I'm happy to hear that." Lucifer smiled a bit.

"Thanks for letting us all go here. I don't think I thanked you for it." You said as you hugged the plushie he won for you. 

"No need to thank me. We all deserved a break now, didn't we?" Lucifer said. You smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Uh...hate to break this tender moment but I'm fairly certain Mammon is hiding some fireworks in his yukata." Satan said.

"MAAAMMMOOOOONNN?!" Lucifer yelled.

Mammon yelped before making a run for it, Lucifer following quickly behind.

"Anndd break is over." You groaned.

A/n: Thank you again for 100k (now 111k read omg u guys are fast) reads! And I would also like to apologize for taking so long to write it. A lot of things happened these past few days so I needed to take a break for the sake of my mental health. Things still aren't going so great so one-shots might be delayed. Thank you for your patience and I hope you have a great day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 568 69
[Hard mode] This is the continuation of Your story after ((easy mode)). Declaimer: I Don't own obey me. Nor you. Some of the pics aren't mine either...
64.4K 1K 38
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, Rxi.kun on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. โ‹†๐™šโ‚ŠหšโŠนโ™กห—หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠห—โ‹†๐™šโ‚ŠหšโŠนโ™ก "Obe...
646 7 12
Collection of shorter stories based on Obey Me SWD. I reserve the rights to none of these characters. Requests are open. Character names will be inc...
35.5K 421 20
hiya! this book is created for our demons and exchange students birthdays but if you'll like a one-shot I'll create another story for those. I'll be...