First Uzukage

By Lisa_Knisenko

"Naruto Uzumaki, you will not be any longer part of Konoha." Those words he heard from fifth Hokage, Tsunade... More

Banish and Akatsuki
Uzushiogakure
Years and regrets
After six years and changes
Kage summit and surprise
Unexpected news and new young coulpe
Unwanted talk and secret
Home, new member villager, summoning and traitor part 1
Home, new member villager, summoning and traitor part 2
Traitor and Izumi
New clan on important day
Gifts, leaves, symbol, support and new advisor
New meeting
Wattermellon
Second Uzukage, first Otsutsuki

Getting along

2.4K 63 0
By Lisa_Knisenko

Itachi pov

As I walked through the people for celebrate the complete day with Uzushiogakure, and I finaly found Kurenai and Asuma with his team. "Hello." I said as I walked to them. "Oh, Itachi! Do you see so much people with unusual skin colour?" Asuma ask. "Yea, they are new members of Uzushiogakure now." I said. "Oh, well we go to the hotel. We will be here tomorrow a little bit before we'll go." Kurenai said. "Alright, lets go Izumi." I said to my daughter and picked her up, as I wanted to go with my daughter to our house. She began cry, as same with Mirai. "Look's like they really got along. What a drag." Shikamaru said. "Izumi, you'll meet with Mirai tomorrow. So please on't cry." I said as I held my hnd on Izumi's check, and she finaly calmed down. "You really can with children." Asuma said. "Of course I can. Now, we'll see tomorrow." I said and waved my hand as I left them.

Naruko pov

"Here is some paint you can use to draw your clan symbol." I said Kinshiki, Momoshiki and Ishiki as I showed them paint. "Does these paint some color?" Momoshiki ask as he looked at paint. "Yea, there is green, white, red yellow-" "We'll take yellow." Ishiki said. "Oh, alright." I said. "I guess I'll get more yellow paint." I said and three clan members nodded.

"Hello Itachi and Izumi-chan." I said as I searched my helpers. "Hello Naruko-san." Itachi said. "I know it's your day off, but can you help me with Otsutsuki?" I ask. "Of course, what they need?" Itachi ask. "They need yellow paint. To drw their symbol." I said "Alright, I first need to Kurenai to Izumi play with Mirai." Itachi said. "Alright. See you later!" I said as I waved my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 61.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3.2K 77 15
Just random ideas. Vote or comment if you want me to make
182K 6.4K 16
Book: 1 When Maria Santiago finds that the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow has saved her life she doesn't know what to expect. But after a day in priso...
176K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...