πŸ”₯FIREπŸ”₯ [COMPLETED]

By hiitsmety

DON'T EVER PLAY WITH FIRE IN MARRIAGE BECAUSE......... ONE LOVE CAN DESTROY ALL LOVE START : DECEMBER 2020 EN... More

HOME
STITCHES
NO PROMISES
SECRET
MY OASIS
LOUDER THAN BOMBS
HEADING HOME
MOON
FINALLY FOUND YOU
TOUCH LOVE
I LOVE YOU
STEAL MY GIRL
CAN'T YOU SEE ME?
CRUSH
WAR OF HORMONE
ON MY WAY
TAKE AWAY
SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY HEART
UNCONDITIONALLY
SUDDENLY
PAYPHONE
LOVE MYSELF
WE FOUND LOVE
BOY WITH LUV
GIVE ME EVERYTHING
FIRE
GIVE YOUR HEART BREAK
MAKE IT RIGHT
WOLVES
REALLY REALLY
JUST GIVE ME A REASON
FIGHT THE BAD FEELING
BAD THINGS
ME AND MY BROKEN HEART
GOOD BY MY LOVE
A MILLION DREAMS

LONELY VOYAGE

128 19 16
By hiitsmety

Press before reading
----------------------

Who would have thought that these footsteps led me to one of the bedroom doors. Yes, the room door that will bring another story to the destiny of my life later. A life's destiny that I decided with a hot head, no longer with a cold head.

I taped the card that was in my hand on one of the doors of a luxury hotel room located in the city center. After the door sensor rang, then I grabbed the door handle to open it. When the door opened, I found Jungkook standing leaning against one of the tables right towards the door. So that our two eyes stare at each other.

As if welcoming my arrival with a distinctive gaze.

He looked at me in disbelief, making my steps a little doubtful and stopped. But when he smiled with his hands in his pockets. That's when I steady my pace, leaving the door that closed itself behind me.

Dropping the hotel card along with the long black clutch that I took to the floor just like that. While continuing to look at Jungkook who smiled grinning at me. I unbuttoned the brown coat I was wearing. Let her fall to the floor and step back closer to the man who was glaring at me. When right in front of him, then he straightened his body and gently brushed my long hair with his soft caress.

"Turns out you came Hyun", touched my shoulder then kissed my right cheek.

"What are they doing like this too, Kook?"

Jungkook just smiled, held my chin and pressed his lips against mine. I pushed his body, staring at his eyes that seemed to be begging me to immediately continue his activities that I was holding back.

"Do they also use feelings when doing it Kook?"

Jungkook smiled again "I don't know for sure about your husband and my wife. All you need to know, I will do this with feelings. Feel my feelings tonight Hyun", pulled my body back and crushed my lips with a ferocity like the characteristic of a Joen Jungkook.

This time my body rebelled in his tight embrace. I pushed his body until he fell on the bed. I took off my high heels. I pulled the ties in my hair and let my hair dangling so beautifully. Approaching Jungkook's body who was still staring at me.

My right knee is now resting on the part of the mattress, right in the middle of the distance made by Jungkook's two legs which he opens very wide. So that makes my body slightly lowered to face his face that was quite surprised at what I did.

"You're going to lead tonight Hyun? Hehe Alright this time, I'll let you lead this game Honeeeyy ....", smiled mischievously.

Ignoring the sensual words. It doesn't take many words to face a Jeon Jungkook, my ex who is my first love.

I touched the tie which was still neatly tied around his neck. I slowly opened the ties. I throw it to the edge of the bed. I unbuttoned one button again, then the top two buttons of the white shirt he was still wearing. I found the collarbone that caught my attention. A collarbone similar to my husband's. Kim Taehyung.

My right hand touched around his collarbone, and stared at his face for the umpteenth time. Looking for something that I did not find like when I looked at my husband.

Looks like Jungkook is impatient, he holds my hands with both hands. Then hurriedly continued to unbutton his shirt and take it off just like that. Turning my body, he was thrown onto the soft bed that held my body from the hard impact due to Jungkook's movement.

"Hyun .......", rubbing my face with cold fingers.

"Come back to me," in a very low voice.

I looked at Jungkook's eyes, I found no lies when his lips spoke the sentence.

"You and I will always be undone business, Hyun"

My lips are silent. Unable to speak.

Jungkook brought his face closer to mine. Kissed my eyes which closed automatically when his lips touched my eyelids in turn. Not felt, tears flowed from my left eye. Slowly falling down my cheeks, as Jungkook's lips started touching every corner of my neck.

What Jungkook did to my body, is something I never imagined. His touch and touch on my body, made my heart tremble. Different vibrations. Deep in the depths of my heart, it seems like there is a barrier that I cannot just let anyone other than my husband enter. Yes, who else if not Kim Taehyung.

Only he can touch my heart in there. However, hasn't the rice turned into porridge?

The situation tonight was quite difficult for two insane minds to understand. What seemed a long night. A night that will be proof that Jungkook and I are sinners.

Every time my body gave a reflex of rejection of what Jungkook was doing, that instant I remembered Taehyung and Yoojung's photo. Each of these bodies wants to get away and brush away every touch Jungkook touches on my body, at that instant I remember who is the bitch that Taehyung has been with.

Is it true that those two women are the reason I did something crazy with Jungkook tonight. If Jungkook tries to convince me that he's doing this based on his feelings, then I hope that's not the basis for my current behavior either. I really can go crazy thinking about it.

How could I think in a sane way, if I was currently under the control of the female conqueror in bed. Jungkook is not a co-star who can be underestimated. It can be seen from the way he treats women, how he kisses women, how his tongue always spits out his deadly words to captivate women's hearts. He is a very good player. He's the best player Joen Jungkook.

Although this will be the first time I feel his prowess in bed. This will also be the first time I will be a co-star in bed. Yes, as long as I was dating him, I never wanted to do that before I got married. Say I am an old-fashioned woman, yes. At least that's my principle as a woman in a world that is very modern and free life like today.

-------

"Hyun, are you okay?", Jungkook held my right hand and kissed him.

"Focus on driving Kook. You only sleep a few hours right?"

Jungkook controlled the steering with only one hand, his right. It's still quite evening. Time still showed 05.00 in the morning.

I looked at the street which was still very quiet. There were only a few cars passing through the streets of Seoul this morning. I opened the car window with my left hand, I immediately felt a breeze hit my face. Breathing very fresh air, in order to clear my dull mind. As if covered by a dense cloud.

When I got home, Jungkook had to bring me back to my senses by gently tapping my shoulder "Hyun, we've arrived".

Makes me wake up from my long daydreams during the journey since earlier.

"Ah, it turns out. Alright. See you at the office later Director Joen. Thank you", hurriedly came out while covering my body with my thick coat.

Not yet at the fence, Jungkook pulled my left arm to forcefully enter his embrace.

"What are you doing? We're in front of my house", trying to push his body.

Jungkook strengthened his embrace "Today no need to enter Hyun's office. Rest. Until you decide about the London project. Okay?"

I fell silent after hearing his words.

"I hope you really decide what's best Hyun. Stop crying. I can't bear to see it. Got it?"

I nodded my head even though I was in his arms.

When my hand wanted to hug him back, suddenly Jungkook released his hug on my body. I looked at his face as if surprised to see something behind me. I turned my body facing backwards, following the blind direction where Jungkook was staring. No wonder, someone saw what the two of us were doing just now. Someone who knew us so well that we couldn't escape what he had just seen. It won't work.

.

Should this misunderstanding continue?

How are we going to explain the misunderstandings that persist?

Misunderstanding that seemed to continue to play with the four of us in the destiny.

-----------

DON'T BE SILENT RIDERS. PLEASE GIVE YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS🙏

THANK YOU ❤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 5.1K 14
𝖳𝗁𝖾 π–»π–Ύπ—Œπ— π—‹π–Ύπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œπ—π—‚π—‰ π—Žπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ίπ—…π—…π—’ π–»π–Ύπ—€π—‚π—‡π—Œ π—Žπ—‡π–Ύπ—‘π—‰π–Ύπ–Όπ—π–Ύπ–½π—…π—’. Β© π‘Ήπ’†π’šπ’‚ 2020
90.4K 2.5K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
6.2K 482 17
"Our love may not be perfect, but it will cross all boundaries. And I will never find someone else, cause I know I'm just fooling myself in the belie...
638K 40.9K 87
"I had to Marry that Dramatic.Alien.Jerk Because of my sister who ran away from getting married to him! Lord knows my story after I marry that clown...