Rewrite:Percy Jackson into th...

By a_lonely_bookworm_

THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED AND UP FOR ADOPTION This is a terrible cliche, and my writing was (still is) abso... More

Tom Marvolo Riddle
I dont want to go to a school named after pigs and pimples
Can you kill each other another time
Off to Gods Knows Where
The Stolls... or Maybe Some Other Lookalikes
It's Dark and It's a mark
A Sticky Situation
The Hounds of Hell (along with some other stuff)
HERMIONE! HELP!
Fun and- oH! NoT a gAMe
Permanent Haitus

Flu? Percy has the Flu?

59 5 0
By a_lonely_bookworm_

Percy POV

How do I get myself into to these situations? I thought as I struggled to move. The only light I could see was coming from about 20 feet above of me, meaning I would have to climb up this... tube I was in. I faintly heard a click in the distance. What was that? I thought and stopped moving to listen for any other sounds. 

Why is it so warm all the sudden? I thought as I pressed my ear onto the glass. Wait. Why is there glass here? And why am I sitting on wood? And- OHMYGODSI'MONFIRE. I shrieked (A very manly shriek obviously) and tried to move, but I was still trapped.

"Hey Hon, can you turn off the fireplace? There is a boy trapped inside." I heard an old lady say. 

Thank you lady, I don't care that it is minorly creepy how calm you are being considering I am in your fireplace. Just turn off the fireplace before my ass burns off. There is only so much my butt can take.

"Pardon me?" I heard an old man say, confusion laced in his voice.

"Dear god Harold, turn off the fireplace before the boy dies." the old lady said. I heard some shuffling and another click and my butt instantly stopped burning. But it still hurt, a lot.

"Grams? Papa? What is going on?" I heard a tired, and familiar voice say. 

"There is a boy in the fireplace." I heard the old lady say.

"What?"

"There is a boy in the fireplace."

"Where?"

"In the fireplace."

"... Why?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask him?"

I heard some footsteps coming toward me and suddenly the glass that I was leaning on disappeared and I tumbled out of the fireplace. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT-"

"Lacy, that is no way to talk to our guest." the old lady said.

"Grams, he is not our guest he broke into our house- well fireplace. But that is still part of the house." the girl, Lacy, took a deep breath before turning back to me. "NOW WHO ARE YOU AND WHA-"

"Hold up! Lacy?" I asked. Lacy stared at me blankly for a few moments.

"I know you! You are Piper's sister, right?" I said.

Lacy stared at me for a little while longer. "Percy?" I nodded, "How did you end up in my fireplace?" she said. Her anger being replaced with confusion and disbelief.

"Uhm... well... you see..." Lacy tapped her foot impatiently, "I don't actually know." I said giving up on finding a plausible explanation. 

"What do you mean you don't know?" Lacy said narrowing her eye's.

Ding

"Lacy dear, breakfast is ready." said the Lacy's.

"Oh! Food!" Lacy said jumping up and running to the kitchen, completely forgetting about me. 

Lacy's grandma poked her head out of the kitchen and into the living room where I was sitting on the floor wondering what to do. "You can come in too dear, you must be hungry from sitting in the fireplace for who knows how long." she said, using the same tone that my Mom would for hungry demigods that showed up on our doorstep.

"You know what? Sure." I said standing up, I would have tried to brush all the ash off of myself, but that would probably only make a huge mess in her house.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down diagonally- I said the right word this time lol, did I just say lol out loud? I mean think lol out loud? I mean- You know what? Not important. Annie would be so proud of me for getting my thoughts in order. What Annabeth thinks of me is important. And-

ANYWAY. I sat down diagonally from Lacy, who was currently stuffing her face with pancakes that her grandma made. They looked good, but they weren't blue, and nothing can beat Mom's pancakes.

I helped myself to two, restraining myself because I didn't want to seem rude and eat the entire house. 

"So Percy, are you going to explain how you ended up in my grandparents fireplace?" Lacy said.

"I dunno, I just stepped into a fire-teleporter-thing and bam I'm in the fireplace." I said. Lacy stayed silent for a few moments, thinking about what I just said.

"Also, where am I?" I asked. 

"3427 Dyayghon alley." Lacy said, pronouncing it as die-aye-gone.

"Oh, cool, I just yelled into one fireplace 'Diagonally!' and bam! I'm in your fireplace." I said.

Lacy stared at me with an unamused expression but before she could say anything the doorbell rang.

"Goodness gracious, who is at the door this early in the morning?" said Lacy's grandma. Does prefer that they drop down the fireplace? 

_____________________________________

Hermione POV

I crossed my fingers as I cast the spell on the computer. It was meant to find all locations that could possibly sound like 'diagonally' but I wasn't sure if it would work because magic and technology tend to not mix. 

I closed my eye's and counted to 10 before hesitantly opening them. Too my surprise there was a list blinking on the computer screen. There were 9 streets in total and I quickly scanned through all of them

Dogonal Way? Nope, not that one.

Dynagal Ave? Maybe, but probably not.

Dyayghon Alley? That... might be it.

I searched up a picture of the street and walked out of the library that I had been borrowing the computer from.

We need to get there fast before Perseus hurts anyone.

"Come on, I think I've found him." I said to Harry, Ron, and Ginny.

They all grabbed onto my hand or shoulder and prepared for the strange sensation of apparition. I never really got used to it, because it is the most uncomfortable method of transportation, but it is effective. 

 "Hold on a second, let me find the house." I said, I pulled out the list of houses connected to the floo network that I got from the ministry. As reward for helping save the world I asked for unlimited access to their information, they had no choice but to comply.

My thoughts were interrupted by knocking. "Ron! What are you doing?" I yelled. What an idiot. Was he really planning on knocking on the door of every house on the street?

"Well if you automatically apparated right in front of this house wouldn't it make sense that Percy accidentally used floo powder to get to this house?" Ron asked stupidly.

"No. There are five houses on this street connected to the floo system. And this is not one of them!"

"Flu? Percy has the flu?" I heard a voice say. I looked toward the door that Ron had knocked on and saw an elderly woman. Her long silvery hair was tied into a bun and she was wearing a baby pink dress that made her look all too innocent.

"Mam, you know someone named Perseu- Percy?" I asked, remembering that Perseus wouldn't be giving out his full name.

"Mhm, he's a nice young fellow."

"And how do you know him?"

"Oh, I almost burned him this morning. He was sitting in my fireplace." The old lady said.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. Are you alright? I know he has a bit of a temper-"

"This is who you have been staying with?" a small girl interrupted me. She was one of those naturally beautiful girls that I envied when I was younger, but now I know that looks don't matter. Still... her perfectly strait blonde hair, I wish.

"Yeah." Percy said.

"They seem like assholes." The girl stated.

"They are, except for the redhead, he is nice." Percy replied.

"That is incredibly rude! We have been nothing but kind-"

"Since when is accusing someone of varying degrees of murder and multiple crimes considered kind?" Percy interrupted.

"WILL YOU STOP INTERUPTING ME!" I yelled.

"This is actually my first time interrupting you since I saw you today." Percy corrected. Oh that little brat!

"Hermione has done nothing wrong! Stop trying to make her upset!" Harry said.

"You see what I mean Lacy? I am suffering. If you see Annabeth can you tell her what happened so she knows I'm not exaggerating?" 

"You know Annabeth?" Harry said, his eye's lit up as he walked toward the girl. I don't know why Harry is going after a stupid blonde like Annabeth, but as the savior of the world he can do what he wants.

"Does he-"

"Have a crush on Annabeth? Yes." Percy said, his eye's were filled with rage. It was clear that he was just barely managing to hold himself back. Come on Percy. Snap so we can send you to Azkaban already.

"So. Let me get this strait. He is trying to break up PERCABETH!" Lacy yelled. Suddenly this adorable, beautiful, girl didn't seem so nice anymore. She looked at Harry with the most anger I had ever seen in anyone and reached inside her pocket. 

Does she have a knife or a wand? Wait. Why am I worried? Harry is the savior of the world and the strongest person I know. He won't let a little girl beat him. I tensed as she bulled her hand out of the pocket and she had... Lipstick? It wasn't just lipstick either. There was glitter and eyeshadow. Even a handheld mirror. 

Percy let out a low whistle, an amused look on him face. "Hamley."

"It's. Harry." Harry said through gritted teeth.

"Start running."

Everyone stared at him, was he finally going to show his true colors and attack?

"Oh. Not from me. From her." Percy said pointing to Lacy, who had somehow managed to grab a suitcase full of make up.

What... is going on?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Them and Us By Em

Fanfiction

858K 26.8K 51
[HP/HOO Book 1]-Trilogy now completed This book has undergone heavy editing. The grammar and spelling is now up to scratch and I have not made any m...
379K 6.3K 25
Percy Jackson's finally at peace. The gods have made him, the seven, and some of his other friends gods. He thinks nothing can go wrong - right. As...
1.1K 2 25
We've all heard the hero's side of the story, but no one seems to care about the ones in the other side. We just assume that they are evil to begin w...
11.2K 330 10
Hello reader! This is pretty much Percy and Annabeth's last year at Camp Half-Blood. This is filled with PLENTY of Perico and Solangelo drama. WARNIN...