Don't Fuck With Us

By KarmaDLove

Read To Find Out 🙃✨ More

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
Characters
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Authors Note
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Authors Note.
25.
26.
27.

20.

1.8K 46 0
By KarmaDLove

Monique "Nique" Santos

I groaned in my sleep before picking up my phone, that would not stop ringing, and answered it.

"Hello." I asked half sleep.

"Bitch t-they killed our momma, and we had to burn our fucking house down." Mook said crying hysterically into the phone.

I sat up quickly and yanked my covers off me.

"What the fuck happened? Where y'all at?" I asked question after question while sliding my slippers on my feet, and getting out of my bed walking over to the closet.

"We at the safehouse in Aurora, Illinois and I don't know G Red went in and found momma on the floor she screamed and then I went in the house with my gun out." She said as a sob left her mouth.

My heart broke hearing her crying. Her and Red don't deserve none of this, they only do hits to numb the painful void of their fathers death.

"Send me yo location and i'll be on my way. I'll inform the guys." I said slipping on my some black seats and a gold long sleeve shirt.

"Okay." She said before hanging up.

Mookie 😈🦍 has started sharing location with you.

I kicked off my slippers and put it on my all black combat boots before tying my hair in a bun and grabbing my keys. I walked out of my room and closed the door, before walking downstairs and out of the house. I clicked on the groupchat i'm in with my baby Booka, and Shoota and clicked on the facetime icon.

Facetiming Daddy 🥰🤪 & BroBro 💸🦍...

"Shorty do you know what fucking time it is?" Shoota asked when he answered the phone.

"Niggas its seven in the morning getcho bitch ass up." I said getting into my car just as Booka joined the call.

"Wassup baby, whats the word bro?" He asked in his sexy ass deep sleepy voice.

Ouuuu he betta be lucky my bitches need me.

"Mook and Red, they momma was killed and They burned they house down. I don't know all the details but she shared her location with me, and i'm on my way to them. Y'all need to call Smoke and King, have one of them call them, and have them get the location dropped to y'all. Y'all need to ride together there to we don't need to bring to many cars and get attention put on us." I said before starting my car and pulling out the driveway.

I placed my phone on my lap and followed the directions on my GPS.

"Iight we fonna call King and Smoke. I'll hit you up after I get off the phone wit em'." Booka said ending the call.

"Bye sis." Smoke said hanging up.

I tossed my phone off my lap and into the passenger seat before pressing my foot on the gas. Fuck they speed limit.

~ An hour later ~

I parked my car in the driveway before getting out and jogging up to the door. I banged on it until somebody opened up. A few minutes later Red opened the door and mugged me.

"Do you wanna get shot?" She asked me dryly.

I looked at her, she was hiding all the pain she was feeling right now. I sighed before grabbing her arm and pulling her into a hug.

"You don't gotta hide your pain sis let it out." I said before the shoulder part of my shirt began to get soaked. Sobs left her as I held her in my arms. I've only know them for a few months but these girls are like my sisters.

"Red who the fu-." Mook stopped as she walked by the door and seen us. She walked over to us and wrapped her arms around us.

"Red." Mook whispered making Red pull away from us and look at her.

"I know Mook. I-I just need a m-minute." She said before running up the stairs, to her room I assume, and slamming the door.
~
~
~

Marvelius "King" Meyers

"Hello." I said into my phone. I placed it between my shoulder and ear before looking back at 2k. I'm playing with Smoke and i'm beating this nigga ass.

"Nigga get dressed. Red and Mook momma got offed and they burned they house down. Nique said she don't to much details but she want you, or Smoke to call Karmen, or Harmony and get they Lo from them." Booka said, I could hear cars in the background this nigga on the highway.

I paused the game and hung up my phone before calling Mook.

"Hello." She answered the phone quietly.

"Baby send me y'all lo' me and Smoke gone be on the way soon as you send it." I said. I know she need me and i'ma be there for her. I love her and ion even know how to tell her.

"Okay. I'm sending it now. Okay it send." She said sniffling into the phone.

"I'm sorry this happened to you baby. I know sorry ain't gone take away the pain you feel but just i'm 10 toes behind you." I said feeling my phone vibrate on my ear.

"I just wanna be in your arms." She said crying into the phone making my heart break.

"I'm on my way baby i'll see you when I get there. You'll be in my arms soon." I said before hanging up the phone.

"We gotta go." I said looking at Smoke who was already looking at me.

"Sayless." He said before standing up and walking out the door with me trailing behind him looking at my phone.

MyQueen 🤤👑 has started sharing location with you.

I clicked on the location she sent me before we hopped in my Audi and pulled off in the direction of Aurora.

"What the fuck happened?" Smoke asked while taking the clip off his gun and adding a new one.

"Red and Mook ma died and they burned the house down." I said gripping the steering wheel and clenching my jaw. All this shit is starting to turn a bigger mess than it was a few days ago when that nigga Seth died. This shit gone have to end soone before more people die. I sighed and leaned back in my seat before stepping on the gas.

I'm coming Queen.

Omniscient P.O.V

Smoke mugged nothing in particular as he pulled out his phone and called Red's phone. He put the phone to his ear and waited for her to answer.

"Hello." She said answering on the 2nd ring.

"Baby." He said sighing into the phone. "I don't know what to say other than i'm sorry you gotta go through this shit." He leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes as he listened to her sobs come through phone.

His heart broke hearing her cry. All the time they been together he's only ever seen her break down once, and that was after they had a huge fight about Skylar being in his living room naked. He never wanted to see her like that again, but here she was feeling the worse pain anybody could ever feel.

"I know what it's like baby to lose the woman that raised you, fed you, and brung up, ain't no joke. The pain that comes with that loss gone be unbearable but as long as you got a good support system you can be good, WE, the whole gang. Shoota, King, Mook, Nique, and Snoop got you. Me? I'll always be here for you baby mentally and physically." He said.

'She better be lucky I love her and that she need me. Got me sounding like a simp ass nigga and shit.' Shoota thought before chuckling quietly.

"I know." She said quietly before soft snores could be heard on the phone.

He smiled hearing her sleep before putting the phone in his lap and sighing. He moved around a little bit trying to get comfortable, once he did he fell asleep.

_________

Chapter 20 is doneeeee.

Y'all know what to do by na ! Vote 🙂 Comment 😅 THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.8K 15
𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲?? 𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱?? @𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯
3.2K 148 16
Read to find out
187K 9.8K 59
🦋
39.6K 1.3K 28
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾? - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 -𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘