๐˜ฝ๐™๐™ ๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐™๐™๐™‰

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ rDec123

๐Ÿ”ž ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿ”ž One of those saga of two strangers turning into fuck-buddies slowly... ืขื•ื“

It's Been a While!
๊ธˆ์ง€๋œ ( Dโ‚แตฃโ‚– โ‚˜โ‚’dโ‚‘ )
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 01 โšฃ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 02 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 03 - โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 04 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 05 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 06 โšฃ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 07 โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 08 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 09 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10 โšฃ ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10.5 โšฃ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 11 โšฃ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 12 - โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 13 - โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต "๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ"
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 14 โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 15 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ค๐˜ฆ-๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 16 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ & ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 17 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 18 - โšฃ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19.5 โšฃ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 20 - โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 21 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 22 โšฃ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 23 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 24 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 25 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 02

๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 01

524 24 9
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ rDec123

"You're bottoming, stop eating so much." Jungkook protested unemotionally, setting back in the settee of the booth, finding himself stuck in an uncomfortably sticky cushion. Although shifty, he found his privilege to complain was inessential.

Why?

Who knows. Mayhap Jungkook wishes his message of devotion towards Taehyung's request to be met.

Jungkook wishes his devotion to be met...

How interesting...

Lotteria was a common-class Korean fast-food chain, it was foreseeable the leather of the cushion would not be of high-quality, and was not to Jungkook's accustomed. The vast place was uninhabited at the hour, no customers wandered around, scarcely the two of them at the moment.

Taehyung was sitting across from Jungkook, happily munching down his tray of set no. 22, however, was thrown off midway happily feasting on his burger upon Jungkook's comment, dropping his food to parade an exaggerated pout, alerting a childlike act.

"You can't tell me what to do!" He stomped his leg, arms folded to his chest.

Jungkook let out a small chuckle, perceiving their moment to be small bantering. It was nice and restful. They were fibbing and Taehyung helped Jungkook fib, to play. Talk about mutual understanding without basic communication. Jungkook had never joked with someone else before to such an extent, thus, this was quite...refreshing. He had only joked alone inside his head.

From experience, no one could decipher his humor, he was too much of an asshole to be funny; his jokes can be taken rather darkly, as they were twisted, insensitive. Yet, Taehyung managed to suck them up like a veracious masochist, feeding Jungkook's bliss, feeding Jungkook's self. Plus, it was harmless regarding how Taehyung enjoyed Jungkook giving him the attention, despite Jungkook dissing the shit out of him every time, it was stiffly still attention.

This innuendo never would've ensued a month ago, wherein Jungkook sat across Taehyung this very same way, except at a high-class Italian restaurant edicted by Jungkook's own comfort zone, due to his inability to commit to stepping from his comfort zone for Taehyung, for anyone else, howbeit Taehyung was able to commit to stepping out.

And that was the sexual arrangement: Jungkook stays, Taehyung goes. Jungkook gets comfortable, and Taehyung gets uncomfortable. It was their culminated proposal. The standard 'you are a taken man, I am your whore, I should mean nothing more to you than a whore. Use me, break me, however you please, I'll follow you, anywhere you may be' type of proposal.

It's a disgusting condition for disgusting people. One gains submission and the other gains dominance.

Who would want that?!

Jungkook and Taehyung, of course.

Unfortunately. It was what made them fulfilled. They've decided to be selfish for the first time by risking their lives, simply to experience a wondrous form of solace whenever they undergo stress in need of solace. The arrangement was exclusively for scumbags.

Anyhow, the interesting contrary from then to now, one would say 'irony', some would say 'development', however, Jungkook would proudly say 'both'.

Back then, Jungkook was bristled as high and mighty, and Taehyung was meant to be his little whore, following him around for the foreplay of their transactional relationship. It was fun, it was worthwhile.

When you did something only people with personality disorders can master, in which neglecting basic morals, everything became heaven. No consciences, no principles, simply 2 fucked-up individuals getting it on behind the eyes of the gods and goddesses. Until...

Their consciences, their principles, had caught on. Jungkook learned to not bury Taehyung's sufferings in the back of his head and acknowledge him for once, and Taehyung learned to show some restraint in how he wished to be treated by his new 'friend', allowing himself to be acknowledged for once.

They never would have expected this outcome.

Jungkook expected Taehyung to end them sooner or later, as the boy's determination to go anywhere for Jungkook might ebb.

Taehyung expected Jungkook to walk away— climbing back on his high horse of luxury and handsomeness— like they always do.

Here they were. Jungkook finally leaving his kingdom for the first time to sit across from Taehyung, and Taehyung not having to go anywhere anymore, he will simply sit here spontaneously, and Jungkook will sit with him.

No matter where Jungkook and Taehyung decide to take their relationship, whichever level it was, low or high or in-between, they were perfect for one another without even savvying it.

"Really? I'm pretty certain I can." Jungkook shrugged arrogantly, exaggerating a sneer, one leg crossing the other elegantly, hands in his pockets.

No food nor drink was ordered for Jungkook because he was still appropriately dressed, not interested in junk food at the moment, or ever. Taehyung continued to eat alone regardless, and Jungkook continued to pay. The dynamic of their individuality was unjust, they were polar opposites. How mortifying. Moreover, they complemented each other so rigorously.

"There you go, always sexualizing me at very inappropriate times." Taehyung fake-scolded, Jungkook laughed at how sensible Taehyung's idea was. Taehyung was always the one breaking the ice, and when it was Jungkook's turn, shit went downhill, as Taehyung wasn't able to handle him. Jungkook can't help making everything between them sexual, and Taehyung can't complain, because he liked it. "Is there anything else about me you find pure that can't be sexualized?"

"You're asking me to find what's pure about you that I don't sexualize?" Taehyung nodded excitedly, bobbing his frilly locks, waiting for Jungkook to finish calculating up at the ceiling, thinking really hard. Jungkook finished thinking, locking eyes with Taehyung, poker-faced. "Sorry, impossible."

"Perverted asshole." Taehyung displayed his clenched fist to Jungkook as if insinuating an incoming punch. Jungkook received the message, snickering, causing Taehyung to falter his tough-guy act and giggle alongside him.

They never would have been able to small-talk pointless shit, and here they were, small-talking pointless shit, having fun.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy it," Jungkook arched his brows, devilishly stimulating him.

"I do enjoy it, but I'm enjoying this tray of goods more." There was no energizing Taehyung, he was already shamelessly blunt, he would admit to killing someone and justify his actions with some bizarre theory that you must believe. Taehyung was such a pro liar he could manipulate logic itself.

"Mhm, eat all you want, don't choke," Jungkook warned in a deep honeyed voice, Taehyung was pissed vis-à-vis his sudden sexiness, so he decided to spite him by shoving a fistful of fries down his throat. Jungkook was dense to Taehyung's frequent appeal towards his sexiness. Well, a born-handsome man most his life, of course, will be dense.

After a few seconds of quietude, the congenial kind of quietude, not like the one from before; which was awkward, and standoffish.

Taehyung ate like there was no tomorrow when Jungkook was there to watch him and accompany him, ketchup staining his cheek, fingertips coated in grease.

Ah, it sincerely proved how they did not care what they came off as in front of each other, they were brazenly and unapologetically being themselves whenever they were together.

With others, they incessantly faked themselves to bury the fact that they're both fucked-up. Thus, if you put 2 fucked-up people together, they will learn to embrace their true selves together.

"You seem giddy today," Taehyung suddenly commented half-heartedly, tilting his head to the side like a curious puppy, subconsciously leaning himself closer to Jungkook across the tabletop, apprehensive, showing interest.

"You noticed?"

"Your expression has always been readable to me." He replied with no hesitation as if they were casual from the start, slurping his drink whilst blinking his big eyes guiltlessly.

Jungkook furrowed his brow, astonished by such a bold testimony.

How felicitous.

— I'm known to be apathetic and stone-cold. Not even Lisa can tell what I feel most of the time, not anyone, not even me. Jungkook thought. It's impressive Taehyung's the only one who can read what Jungkook wants and needs. Jungkook would title him to be intelligent, or title him nourished with immense EQ. Explains why Jungkook had selected Taehyung of all else to engage in something as petty and insolent as an affair. Because Jungkook was a precious diamond, he wouldn't be caught dead doing these things with someone not worth his precious diamond time.

It would be unforeseeable.

"So, spill the tea!" Taehyung pushed furthermore, impatiently flapping his wrists to signal for Jungkook to 'spill the tea' or whatever the fuck that meant. In terms, Jungkook had fucked this childlike man for a month, he could apprehend some of these queer slangs by now, not all, but some.

"You're interested in knowing why I'm giddy? Never thought I'd see the day." He magnified a scoff, exhibiting his pertness.

"As an appreciation for this birthday gift," Taehyung formed a thin ungainly line with his lips, flicking his wrist to show off the bracelets Jungkook had gifted. Jungkook was a tad bit dazed to see Taehyung not wearing the 2 accessories in opposing hands, he stacked them in one hand as if they would be easier to review. How innovative; said for a fashion icon. "The least I can do is get to know you."

"Hm..." Jungkook hummed ambiguously, reposing his back against the headrest, pretending to think any deeper simply to goad Taehyung.

"Why? Is it hard to get to know you?"

"No idea," Jungkook shrugs, still pretending to reflect. Taehyung rolled his eyes, easily goaded already, shoulders slouched in exhaustion and scoffing.

"Up until now, you've always been the one to ask things about me, and I realized I never did, because I was afraid of your weird buddy-buddy affection. But now, I have nothing to be afraid of— now that I've confirmed you're a complete naive blockhead." He explained, yearning to create a fair environment.

"Woah!" Jungkook let out an amplified and draggy English 'woah' to play along. He wasn't offended, per se, he was deliberately getting used to Taehyung reproaching him. They reproach slash scold each other from time to time and it somewhat horde Jungkook's fetish.

"Right? Right? I've learned to be a bit aware and woke!" Ah, this was when Jungkook can tell Taehyung was obviously fucking fibbing. No way Jungkook would believe such claims, he may be blunt, bold, and straightforward, but Jungkook and any sane person could tell that Taehyung had been strutting around town waving a bunch of red flags in his clench.

"More like rude and vulgar..." Taehyung's mouth fell widely ajar, exaggerating an offended and or shocked expression. Jungkook snorted, shaking his head slightly. "Is this your way of saying we're more than fuck-buddies? By getting to know me?"

"Whatever, man. Maybe. Maybe we're friends...?" Taehyung cringed, albiet accepting the cringey truth.

"Huh, we've graduated from fuck-buddies to fuck-besties." Upon Jungkook's unintentionally funny remark, Taehyung burst out laughing, rousing the restaurant and its sweeping staff, hugging his stomach, and collapsing into the cushion, unable to stop laughing. Jungkook waited for him.

"Ahaha! What the heck! My stomach hurts!" The waiting was done, Jungkook had accomplished a great deal of stoicism. Howbeit Taehyung was dying and thrashing everywhere, Jungkook's expression remained apathetic, even after landing a gold joke. Jungkook can be genuinely funny to Taehyung, huh. Jungkook had found someone who'd laugh at his jokes.

Anyways, Taehyung calmed down, wiping his tears, letting out excess giggles here and there, coughing. Jungkook felt the high to continue making Taehyung laugh. His boxy smile when fully paraded was adorable.

Why? Why did Jungkook enjoy humoring him? Mm, no idea, he never had friends or "buddies". His brother's fiancé was probably the only relation close to that of a male friend, this was the first time Jungkook granted an outsider the privilege within his exorbitant circle. Little did Jungkook know, he was beginning to enjoy Taehyung's company more than he foretold, regularly goofing around like this was otherworldly, moreover, compelling,

"Not quite certain if I should be happy or sad as I'm losing the ability to abuse you sore without caring about your feelings." Translation: Taehyung was no longer a plaything, but a friend, Jungkook must care for him the way he cared for him during his birthday. Taehyung apprehended this flawlessly, nodding cutely as if agreeing with him.

"You still have the ability to do so. It's hotter when you treat me well and then treat me like shit later."

"You have loose screws," Jungkook said indifferently.

"And you're the one with the screwdriver. Guess who's loosing me?" Taehyung wiggled his suggestive brows, sculpting a Cheshire Cat's grin, excited to hear how his remark was delivered to Jungkook's unbeknownst reaction.

"Fair enough," ugh, no! Why was his reaction underwhelming? Shrugging, brushing off the courting as if he grew familiar with it by now. Taehyung pouted again, acting all spoiled and bratty, hardly embarrassed, realizing his cheap little courtship might have worked for everybody else in the world, anyhow, a bummer as it was, Jungkook had gotten used to it, used to him and his bullshit. Jungkook stood unfazed.

Perhaps that was one of the reasons why Taehyung had decided Jungkook was special, Taehyung felt, right then and there, when they first met, that Jungkook will offer something no one on earth ever had the self-esteem of offering; maybe lust, maybe more, and this current moment they exchanged was far from more.

Let's say, Taehyung felt Jungkook will change his life one way or another, however he will.

"I didn't think you would be interested in what I have to say or what I have occurred in life." Of course, Jungkook will query such animosity, because coming from the Kim Taehyung? Suspicion shall be in order.

"How about this: you tell yours, and I'll tell mine. Let's stop being so mean to each other?" He recommended in a plummy intonation, cringing.

"I don't think—"

"Try me!" Whatever, right? Jungkook was high of the goofy mood anyway, and Taehyung's large beady puppy, sparkly, bargaining eyes. Fuck. Shit. To hell!

Jungkook choked, there was a lump at the back of his throat. Steely gulping, he averted his gaze from Taehyung, gazing out the glass window at the pedestrians, at a group of high school boys wrestling each other for laughs. Jungkook was nervous. For the first time, he seemed shy. "Perhaps...a business partnership is inclined...?" He interjected in a wobbly and tight voice, no longer feeling the necessity to assert his authority between them, tentative and blushing.

The first time ever in never!?!

— w-what is this? What in the hell is this?! WHY IS THIS CUTE AS FUCK?! Taehyung thought, an arrow striking his heart mercilessly, blood gushing out his mouth.

The scenario of Jungkook's shyness was equivalent to that of a quiet boy in class who had never been approached or asked about himself was eventually asked for the first time about himself, he had to talk about himself, and it made him feel exposed, vulnerable. The feeling was embarrassing, yet, enticing, high, like serotonin— because he was animated, he was exhilarated to finally be asked about himself and why he loved doodling so much!

Taehyung had discovered a lovely side of the bedding-beast Jeon Jungkook!?

"O-Oh, really?" Taehyung sang in a shrill and sticky voice. "W-With whom?" His polite smile screening the fact that he was biting his tongue back, he'd rather bleed to death than to endure any more of this heart attack. The heart attack of knowing the Jeon Jungkook relished in people who care for his passion! Like a fragile child who relished being cared for by his mother! Ahh!

This discovery was cuter than any animals out there— because it came from someone as domineering as him, it made the ordeal 10x cuter. Taehyung ought to leave a mental note about how often he needed to ask Jungkook 'how's work?' solely to see such a cute reaction once again.

"Just a mundane cosmetics company." Jungkook aggregated such words to hide his content, not yet wholly comfortable being unsophisticated. Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook to finish shying out. "ANJO cosmetics," he barely whispered.

"No way. No fucking way!" Taehyung overhyped, "you got them to sign a contract with you?! I'm using their sunscreen right now on my arms!" He showed his veiny arm covered in freckles of white cream, willfully expressing Jungkook's contentment for him.

Was the particular sunscreen the reason why Taehyung smelt specifically good today? What coincidence. Taehyung should be sponsored by them, then will Jungkook find their product profitable. Imagining Taehyung applying his sun-kissed skin with them all over whilst naked, Jungkook wished to help apply. Him and his perverted mind.

"It was rather unexpected. After our contract was formed, you messaged me. I guess you can say today's quite fortunate." Jungkook defied a smirk begging at the corner of his lips, recalling the grand blowjob from the hottest pair of lips.

"Because I gave you head?" Taehyung addressed, judging Jungkook regarding what he had in mind, reading his mind. "So that's why you were in a mood. I knew you're the type who would never agree to come to places like this, especially when I'm the one who asked." Since Taehyung was Jungkook's dirty whore, Jungkook would never go out of his way to accompany Taehyung, much less anyone (except his girlfriend), to shabby places such as this. Made sense for Taehyung to theorize the plausible.

"Is that how you're able to read my giddiness? Because I agreed to come to a common-class restaurant?"

"Hehe~" Taehyung sent a cheeky titter, tiny fists pressing his cheeks and puckering his lips, reverberating a cutesy Aegyo behavior. "As a celebration and my expression of happiness for your current success, I shall gift you this!" Taehyung rummaged his tray and dropped something scarcely visible and light onto Jungkook's palm— or Jungkook's paw, as he was compliant to Taehyung's every request outside of bed.

Unfortunately, to the world's biggest disappointment, Jungkook furrowed his brow in bona fide confusion, calculating in his head why and how, and when. "A French fry..."

"Na-uh, a crispy French fry!" Taehyung ground his lips, arms folded against his chest winsomely, impassioned. "This has been sitting here for approximately 30 minutes, every single of them should be soggy by now. I've been eating all the soggy ones and saving the crispy ones for later because the crunch will worth everything~ and you know me, I don't like sharing my food." Once again, Taehyung never failed to impress Jungkook with his overtly professional and thoughtful speech about some random stupid shit. Jungkook ought to hire him to execute a presentation despite his choice of topics. "So, I gave you my most prized possession, a rare crispy French fry, my love, my baby! Viola!"

"I am honored!" Jungkook played along, doing a half-assed curtsy, and Taehyung did the high-headed nod with his chin sort of gesture, the sort where the royalty had bestowed their knight a title, their prideful stance and snicker. "But, sorry, I can't eat this." Jungkook handed it back.

Taehyung scowled, "W-Why?!"

"Look on the bright side, you'll get your baby back." Jungkook was scorning him, an eldritch smirk spreading his cheek. What an ass. Taehyung kept silent and persistent, refusing to take the returned gift, sulking. Jungkook saw the irremediable front, and sighed, understanding the demand to explain himself. "I don't eat greasy stuff. It's a strict diet."

"Diet? B-But...y-you look so sexy already..." Taehyung exaggerated his shyness, batting his long eyelashes, behaving how a high school girl would. Jungkook chuckled.

"You think I look so sexy effortlessly?"

"Gasps," he verbally gasped. "I guess, the truth behind all the rich billionaire CEO male leads I've read in novels really don't have an endless amount of free time after all." Whatever roles they were playing, Jungkook was amused. Ever since 'Red Stigma', Taehyung became substantially adorable.

"Nobody can look attractive effortlessly."

"I-I look pretty effortlessly..." Taehyung proceeded with the behavior.

"You're a supermodel for a reason."

"Well, you have to eat it! If you don't, I'll start to think you don't actually like me all that much." He feigned his aggression, standing from his seat and slamming his fists onto the tabletop.

Weirdly, the overworked staff did not appear fazed by the thud, they were nearly dead inside, sweeping the floor and about to pass out on their brooms. Must be part-time college students. The working condition had been terrible for youngsters with no experience these days, huh.

Jungkook pondered this fundamental issue as he was being cornered to eat a portion of greasy puny food. How extra. Defensive, Jungkook raised his hands up in surrender, "I don't—"

"Shhh, you're my sugar daddy, eat them and spoil me as a good daddy should." Jungkook pursued a silent treatment. Taehyung huffed, his cheeks inflating, his earlobes red. "If you don't, I won't let you spank me."

A moment of silence for the dirty-minded. Jungkook mediated the deal for a while, then, out of the blue, he snatched the puny fry from Taehyung clutch.

"You owe me a scene of bending over my lap," Jungkook pressurized, glaring daggers bullishly. Taehyung nodded, understanding their terms of condition, regardless of his crotch feeling taut against his trousers after promising such, scared for his ass. Jungkook took a good pithy second to assess the it, painfully slowly rotating it as if it would be different from a different angle.

"You act like you've never eaten slash seen French fries before," Taehyung ruled.

"I've seen them, never tried them."

"You're a privileged kid with no privilege. How sad." He countered in a sensitive topic, invested in what Jungkook had to avow if Taehyung touched somewhere he shouldn't have.

"..." Jungkook was speechless, rationalizing the phrase. That was when an epiphany pounded Taehyung hard. Jungkook was doing his best to treat Taehyung with fairness and mutual respect. He was offering him a chance at the privilege to be treated like people. Outside of the bedroom, Jungkook will treat Taehyung with integrity, inside the bedroom, Jungkook will treat Taehyung with jeopardy.

Right now right here, it had only been Jungkook who would say stuff such as this to Taehyung to flout him as nothing more or less, as Jungkook wasn't afraid of Taehyung, and it had only been Taehyung who was afraid of Jungkook. It was a win-lose situation. If it were a month ago, he would be punished severely for such a phrasing, since merely inquiring about his girlfriend's whereabouts gave him a belt to the asscheek; the bruise did not even wane until 3 weeks later. 

The reason why Jungkook stayed speechless was to humanize Taehyung, subtly allowing him to criticize him and correct him however he pleased, the way Jungkook did him back at 'Red Stigma', back at the hotel, back at his penthouse, back at his office.

Jungkook was trying to walk in Taehyung's shoes.

Jungkook was doing his utmost best to treat Taehyung the way Taehyung treated Jungkook a month ago. He was doing his utmost best to demonstrate a point to Taehyung, for Taehyung, whatever the point was, Taehyung will investigate further from here. Mayhap, Jungkook was subconsciously doing it. Taehyung was touched.

Despite being fucked-up, he was a much better person than Taehyung, than anyone Taehyung met, than what he himself led on.

"It means you are rich but your rich parents are gatekeepers." Taehyung fudged, jittery out of nowhere, flapping his hands midair.

"I get it," Jungkook smirked reassuringly, and popped the fry into his mouth, forcing himself for Taehyung.

"S-So? Is it good?" Taehyung said uneasily, his throat gone dry, sipping his drink belligerently, yet the thirst did not vanish. Taehyung felt his body enveloped in flames, his heart beating industriously at his butt-length, his facial cheeks steaming up and his thoughts spiraling out of control about everything Jungkook had done to him from day one since their encounter. Was Taehyung about to die? Had he had too much coca-cola?

"I don't care for it. Tastes like potato and oil," Jungkook interposed, unimpressed.

"I feel so sad for you," Taehyung neglected the unusual feeling.

"At least I have a private jet," Jungkook was starting to harvest Taehyung's shitty sense of humor, jesting with humbleness. They spent too much of their narrowly available free time together.

"Go die." He cussed eerily in a nonchalant manner. Jungkook cackled at his death stare.

It must be an illusion, a fluke, right? Due to their shared moment of weaknesses? Suddenly, there was a delusion of such a fuzzy feeling being indulged? Haha, it will fly by them in no time, like a fruit fly, uninterested in humans, solely fruits. It will fly back to the forbidden fruit, as it should and always shall.

Do not be absurd!

You have no right!

What was Taehyung thinking?! Internally panicking, for a moment there, he thought he was in love with Jungkook.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

This chapter is just absolutely adorable...this is prolly the first and only chapter out of the 25 chapters so far that's all fluffy and cute and focuses on their bond without sex or sexual tension involved ahhhhhh
˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚💓💗

Though...next chapter will be...😀 pre-angsty. S-stay tune!

Sorry it took a while!!! But I'm back!!!

Um...hey? Lol, how y'all doing? Sorry for the hiatus?

I have no excuse. And for your information, I didn't leave you guys. I haven't updated anywhere else, and I haven't written anything at all.

Anyways, look forward to future updates
(„ಡωಡ„)

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

Taekook Oneshots | TKยฐ ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ taekook_realm

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

156K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
Hybrid Play: Bts x f!reader ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Fate

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

725K 20.5K 48
"I want you stripped on all fours with that pretty little ass in the air for me. Then..." he laughed darkly. "T-then what," you whispered. "I'm going...
599K 22.7K 71
[COMPLETED] โI'm sure I can fuck you good than your husband, Noona!โž ---Kim Taehyung Warning: Smut alert๐Ÿ”ž Started: 04...
fuck buddy ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ jungkookie201026

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

5K 218 22
switch enemies to lovers just a taekook story in which Jungkook and tae are enemies but one particular day ends up with them both fucking. what hap...