โฆBTS Imagineโฆ

By pioues

Welcome to my BTS Imagine book! Enjoy my weirdness and have fun reading ARMYS!โค๐Ÿ˜˜ -Requests are open! Request... More

โ€ขโฆโ€ขRequests are open!
|โœจ|Yoongi
|๐Ÿ’Œ|Jungkook
|๐Ÿ’Ÿ|Namjoon
|๐ŸŒŸ|Jimin
|๐Ÿ’•|Hoseok
|โ˜•|Seokjin
|๐Ÿ’|Taehyung
|๐ŸŽ‡|Namjoon
|๐ŸŽ‰|Hoseok's Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ‰|
|๐ŸŒŒ|Jungkook PT1
|๐ŸŒŒ|Jungkook PT2
|๐ŸŽŠ|Yoongi Birthday Special|๐ŸŽŠ|
|๐Ÿ’˜|Taehyung
|๐Ÿ’ซ|Jimin
|โญ|Seokjin
|๐Ÿƒ|Yoongi PT 1
|๐Ÿƒ|Yoongi PT2
|๐Ÿ”ซ|Taehyung
|๐Ÿ’–|Jungkook
|๐Ÿ’—|Jimin
|๐Ÿ’Ž|Seokjin
|๐Ÿ’›|Hoseok
|๐ŸŒ |Namjoon
|๐ŸŒฟ|Jimin
|๐Ÿ‘‘|Seokjin
|โ™ฃ|Taehyung
|๐Ÿ”ฎ|Yoongi
|๐ŸŒบ|Jungkook
|๐ŸŒ‰| Namjoon
|๐ŸŽ‚| Jungkook Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ‚|
|๐ŸŽ|Namjoon's Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ|
|๐Ÿก| Jimin
|๐ŸŒป|Seokjin
|๐ŸŽˆ|Jimin Birthday Special|๐ŸŽˆ|
|๐ŸŒณ| Hoseok
|๐Ÿ’Ÿ| Taehyung
|๐ŸŒท| Yoongi
|๐Ÿฐ|Jin Birthday Special|๐Ÿฐ|
|๐ŸŒท| Jimin
|๐ŸŽ€| Taehyung's Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ€|
|๐Ÿ’“| Namjoon
|๐Ÿ’Ÿ| Hoseok
|๐ŸŽถ|Yoongi
|๐Ÿ| Seokjin
|๐Ÿ—ป| Taehyung
|๐ŸŒŠ| Yoongi PT 1
|๐ŸŒŠ| Yoongi PT2
|๐Ÿ’ญ| Namjoon
|๐Ÿ”ฑ| Jimin
|๐ŸŒˆ| Jimin

|โ™ฅ|Jungkook

317 7 0
By pioues

I don't own anything! Besides the plot! I love writing King and Queen AU's. I just love them. Anyways enjoy! Warning! It's long and crappy😶

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

"Baby, he's perfect. Look! He has your doe eyes!" A women cooed and held the little baby's finger. The man besides her leaned down and kissed the baby on it's forehead.

"And he looks just like his mother, and he's a mamma's boy already." He laughed abit at the infant who cuddled into her warm body.

The women laughed lightly with a big smile on her face. The man admired his small family before a knock was heard on the door.

"Jungkook? Can we come in?" A voice outside the door asked.

"Yes come in!" The door opened revealing six other men.

"Is that him?! Prince Jungwoo?" A man with a bright smile asked while jumping up and down excitedly.

Suddenly he was smacked on the back of his head by a very handsome man.

"Yah! Don't shout! And don't jump around like that! Act like a King!" He scolded making the others laugh.

"Sorry Jin hyung..." he rubbed the back of his head.

"He's so adorable. Like (Y/n)." Another one said and winked at the women laying down making her giggle.

"Hyung! She's my wife! Don't do that!" Jungkook pouted angrily and (Y/n) laughed.

"Kookie! I only have eyes for you~" she cooed making her husband's cheeks red and his hyungs teasing him.

Jungkook pouted and looked away. "Stop it!" The little baby sleeping besides (Y/n) started to stir.

"Oh! He's waking up!" The King with dimples said and everybody looked at the baby.

The baby opened his eyes and took in his surroundings. He saw six unfamiliar faces and started to cry.

"Oh no baby, don't cry. These are your uncles! They all love you." (Y/n) picked him up and rocked him.

A few minutes later, Jungwoo calmed down and made baby sounds at his uncles.

"Oh my gosh! So freken cute!!"

"He looks so comfortable..I wanna sleep now too."

"You're always tired Yoongi hyung."

While the other cooed at the baby that was now in his father's arms (Y/n) noticed something wrong.

"Guys! What's that?!"

The boys stopped and saw a bright light. The light blinded them and Jungwoo started crying again.

The room started to shake and things flying everywhere. Everybody held onto something when suddenly the baby was no longer in Jungkook's arms.

"JUNGWOO!!" (Y/n) cried out as the baby was sucked into the bright blinding portal. Tears ran down her cheeks and tried to get to the portal but suddenly the portal closed.

Everything stopped and the door flung open.

"Your Majesty's! Your Highness! Is everything alright?" A guard asked and the women burst into tears, sobbing loudly.

"No!! Jungwoo! Jungkook! I want my son back! P-please bring him back!!" She screamed and Jungkook was shook. He didn't know what to do. His son was just sucked into a portal!

"Search the whole kingdom! NOW!! FIND MY SON!!" He yelled at the guards and the nodded.

"Yes Your Majesty!" They bowed and left the room.

"We'll search too." The other kings nodded and Jungkook thanked them.

"We'll find him baby. Be strong. For our jungwoo-"

"JUNGWOO WAKE UP!! YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL ALREADY!" A women's voice broke the dream making the young boy sit up while panting.

'The heck? What kind of a dream is that?' He thought and ran a hand through his hair.

"JUNGWOO!!"

"I'M UP!" He shouted and quickly got out of bed before his mother yells again. Kim Yuhi. She's not he's real mother. Jungwoo was actually found outside her doorstep sixteen years ago. He was just a new born. Well, that's what she told him.

She didn't know his real parents. But recently, he's been having this werid dream over and over again. It always started like that and ended like that.

Jungwoo was getting annoyed with it and decided to research about the people in his dream. Who were they? How did that baby have the same name as him? Why was he seeing this dream? Was there a reason?!

It was after school and Jungwoo texted his mother that he's going to the library to 'study' abit. Yuhi agreed and said to be home by six. It was currently two thirty as school finished half an hour ago.

He decided to look by the history section as the people in his dream was refered to as 'Your Majesty.' He grabbed a couple of books and sat down at a near by table. He flipped through the first book and didn't see the names Jungkook or (Y/n).

He flipped through the second book and something caught his eye. There was a picture of a man and women and the caption below said:

'King Jeon Jungkook and Queen Jeon (Y/n)'

Jungwoo's eyes widened and whispered to himself. "What the heck? They were real!"

He flipped the next page and saw another picture. There were eight people in the picture. Seven men and one women. Jungwoo recognized Jungkook and (Y/n) but who were the other six men?

He read further down and found out that the six other men were neighbouring kings and they were very close friends with King Jungkook and Queen (Y/n).

He learnt that the kings names were Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin.

The next page made jungwoo's eyes widen even more. There was a picture of King Jungkook and Queen (Y/n) with a baby. And the caption said:

'King Jeon Jungkook and Queen Jeon (Y/n) with their son, Jeon Jungwoo.'

The baby looked exactly like Jungwoo when he was a baby. His mother had shown him his old baby photo's.

"This is getting creepy now and werid too." He whispered and read the little paragraph.

'King Jungkook and Queen (Y/n) lived in Seoul in 1896. They soon had a baby boy named Jeon Jungwoo but he was abducted the day he was born. The king and queen were devastated and tried to look for their son but nobody could find him. This went on for three years and soon he was decleared dead.'

"1000 years ago?! How am I seeing a vision that's over a 1000 years old?" He rubbed his tempels. He felt bad for them. They never saw their son grow up. That's sad and messed up.

Jungwoo sighed and saw that it was almost time to go back home. He decided to borrow the books. He walked back home and his mother greeted him.

"Hey honey, how was your trip to the library?" She asked making Jungwoo sigh. "Complicated."

"Oh? Well, what's wrong?" Yuhi asked and set two dinner plates on the table. She wasn't married to there was no man in the house besides Jungwoo.

"I-I...i have..this history project...and I was wondering if you could tell me what you know of the...past King and Queen of Seoul..." he lied and asked.

"Sure! I'd love to help. You mean King Jungkook and Queen (Y/n)?"

Jungwoo nodded and hummed. She sat infront of him and started talking.

"Well, it was a love marriage, surprisingly. They both knew each other since little and that's how they fell in love and got married. Then..they were expecting a baby. (Y/n) gave birth to him but something wrong happened. A large portal appeared out no where and sucked the baby in. His name was Jeon Jungwoo. Like yours. The king and Queen were devastated and soon years went by and he was declared 'dead.' So that's it!" She clapped her hands and Jungwoo was shocked.

"That's what history tells us about them. They did so much for us. Even the other kings too who were their friends. Their castle is a museum today. If you'd like, we can go there to get more answers?" She offered and Jungwoo nodded his head quickly.

"Yes! Please let's for now!" She laughed abit at his excitment.

"Alright give me twenty minutes to get dressed and lock the house."

(At the castle museum)

"Wow." Jungwoo's mouth fell open at the sight of the castle. It was enormously huge! Tourists were taking pictures and looking at old artifacts.

"You can look around. We'll meet here at the entrance in two hours? Okay?" Yuhi said and he nodded and with that he headed into the castle.

Jungwoo roamed the large hallways and suddenly saw a large portrait on the wall. A women was sitting on a chair and a man was standing behind her.

'That's them! The King and Queen.' He though and walked more down the hallway. He came across a room that looked really famaliar. The room was old and the colours were faded. He lightly touched the wall when he suddenly saw a women and a man infront of him. They were looking at him and Jungwoo was schocked.

'Your Highness...Your Majesty. I-I..I'm so sorry. But we couldn't find him. It's been three years therefore he's decleared dead...' A voice from behind Jungwoo said making the boy jump.

'N-no! NO!! My baby!' The women screamed and the man hugged her.

'I'm so sorry bub.' The man consoled his wife who gripped his white shirt.

'No! I know he's alive! He has to be...'

Jungwoo gasped softly when a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"Jungwoo? Are you okay? You've been staring at the bed for a while and you're crying." His mother asked. Jungwoo touched his cheeks and felt water. He wiped them away and smiled weakly.

"I'm fine Eomma."

Suddenly a bright light appeared blinding the two for a few seconds and a portal was opened.

"W-what's happening?!" Yuhi exclaimed in shock.

"I-I don't know!"

The two were sucked into the portal and the portal closed. Then everything went black.

(Unknown place)

Jungwoo groaned as his head was paining. He slowly got up and rubbed his head. He looked around frantically and saw his mother just waking up.

"Eomma! Are you alright?" He asked worridly.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just my back hurts.." she hissed in pain and rubbed it.

"Where are we?" She asked and they looked around. There were alot trees and plants. It looked like a forest.

"I have no idea-"

"Halt! Who are you two?!" A voice asked. Turning around, they saw a couple of guards.

Jungwoo gulped and spoke. "I'm Jungwoo and this is my mot-"

"Jungwoo?! Could it be??" The guards gasped and quickly grabbed the two.

"H-hey! Where are you taking us?!" Yuhi struggled but it didn't work.

"To the palace to see the King and Queen!"

"K-king and Q-queen..?" Jungwoo muttered in shock.

They soon arrived and the enormous huge castle looked brighter and full of colour compared to the one back at home.

They entered a big room and saw two people sitting on a throne. Jungwoo gussed this was the throne room. His eyes widened.

"Your Majesty! This boy! H-he-"

"What is it! Speak properly!"

"He has the same name as your missing son!!"

Everthing fell silent. The two royals stared at jungwoo and (Y/n) stood up.

"J-Jungwoo?"

He nodded slowly and the queen hugged him tightly and cried. Jungwoo slowly wrapped an arm around her.

Tears welled in his eyes as he remembered now. He was the lost son of King Jeon Jungkook and Queen Jeon (Y/n). Memories of that day came back to him fully making him wince abit.

"My baby! You're alive! Where w- were you all along?! Oh my gosh! You look exactly like your father!" (Y/n) said and she sobbing making Jungwoo smile a bunny smile and wiped her tears.

"Eomma...I'm home."

He hugged her and looked up to Jungkook. Jungkook had tears in his eyes and hugged his little family.

"You're safe. Gosh, you were gone for almost seventeen years!" He said and ruffled his son's hair.

(Y/n) turned to Yuhi and she stiffened. (Y/n) bowed making Yuhi's eyes widen.

"Oh Your Highness!! T-there's no need!" She panicked.

"You brought up my son all these years in your dimension. I'm grateful to you for all that you've done." She smiled and kissed jungwoo's forehead.

Jungwoo turned to his father.

"Appa. How does Yuhi go back?"

Jungkook shook his head. "I don't know. I'm sorry. You can stay here as long as you can."

Yuhi bowed and thanked him.

Jungkook pulled his little family into another hug.

"I missed you both so much Eomma,Appa." Jungwoo smiled and nuzzled into his parents warmth.

"We love you too baby." They both said and hugged back.

And they lived happily ever after!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

I have no idea what I wrote. It's a long story. So I have noticed there's no requests...not even one?? Is this book that bad? I'm so sad...I think I'll change it to only my ideas and no more requests. Should i?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 61.3K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
5.3K 277 34
BTS x READER ONE SHOTS Enjoy! *ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แดแด„แด‡ss แดา“ แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข โœ” [SET 1] Jimin **Please only read the chapters I edited [for now] while the others are stil...
1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 โ€ผ๏ธDO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINESโ€ผ๏ธ All fo...
400 13 11
[ON HOLD] BTS Oneshots ๐Ÿ’œ The imagines here are all my ideas. Don't hate if I get some grammatical or spelling mistakes. Don't hate if you don't lik...