My Sunshine~ mbb x fem reader

By suicidal4u

"I would occasionally pull up a photo of her on my phone, and kiss her lips" "wish it were real" More

Obsession?
The Concert
Fangirls
On internet~
hAnGoUtS
~what happens after~
mills i-
✨Movie night✨
The incident-
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Candygrams and cute notes
Lake house yeahhhh-
We are who we are when no one's around.
Pool party☠️
💕Confessions💕
☠️Instagram Live☠️
Interview?
How could you?
Falling
Come find me
•birthday surprise•
bathtub fantasies
I will end you 😀
✨director drama✨
iNsTaGrAm
Bali, Indonesia
Old wounds
Characters
escape room
the truth comes out
see you again.
always and forever
a song and a question
~sudden plans~
i do.
NEW STORY

Guess I didn't lie

3.1K 66 152
By suicidal4u

Millie's pov:-

Y/n and i left the restaurant after we were done and headed towards the nearest 5 star Hotel. Y/n and her friend Skye were really fun. Hanging out with them was a great decision.

"So y/n. Since I've met your friend I think it's time for you to meet mine", I said to her

"Of course, why not? Id love to!", She replied with a smile which made my heart jump. I struggled to push them away because once I caught feelings for another girl, I'm pretty sure I'd be cancelled as hell.

"So let's dedicate a day for you to meet my friends. We can play a few ice breaker games too.", I replied to her.

"That'd be lovely", she said.

"Okay, I'll text them"

Someone's pov:-

I could see Millie Bobby Brown and y/n l/n walking down the street. A huge crowd of fans followed them, clicking candids and all.

I didn't care. I'll slaughter the lot of them if I have to. My order was to get the actress. The job was worth 9 million dollars. couldn't manage to mess this up.

"Carson, is it time yet?"

"No."
"The entrance to the hotel will be a nice timing."

"What? There"ll be even more people there!"

"We'll slaughter the lot. It will make them even more scared."

"I don't like this."

I glared daggers at my subordinate.

"...but okay. I'll not mess it up", he managed to sputter out.

"Better", I said sternly.

Y/n's pov:-

So apparently I was meeting the entire Stranger Things cast now. Could this day get any better?

But we'd probably have to get home soon. The sky was getting gloomy and it looked like it was going to rain.

We were almost a yard away from the hotel entrance when someone shouted-
"WATCH OUT"

I watched in horror as a group of masked men jumped off the cars on the road. Perplexed drivers, crashed into each other unable to see the road, injuring many in the process. There was loud honking and loud commotion rising in the street.

People ran here and there trying their best to protect themselves and I felt Millie getting pushed away from me.

"Millie!", I shouted.

"Y/n!", I heard her call out as if she was in trouble.

I couldn't see her in the huge crowd.

"Millie, where are you? I can't see you!", I shouted; worry and panic starting to get to me like a stone hand around my heart.

"Y/n, behind y-", I heard her yell. Her voice got suddenly inaudible as if she was struggling.

Just then, I was tackled to the ground by a huge, masked man and got the wind knocked out of me. I gasped, trying to breathe, but failed as I desperately tried to fill my lungs with air.

"Coward. You should've fled", he muttered as he pinned me to the ground and brought his lips close to my ear to speak.
"Leave, while you can, kid.", He warned me.

Unable to do anything, i got my phone and quickly dialled Skye's number.

"Aha, who you calling, kid?", The man said with a smirk as he pulled the phone out of my grasp and smashed it.

"NO", I screamed. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, YOU BASTARD?!", I yelled at him as I felt the anger rushing to my head.

"Us? We just want your little actress friend over there.", He said pointing to Millie.

Millie. Oh shit. I had to get her.

I turned around and saw her fighting 4 of those men alone. I'm guessing doing her own stunts in Enola Holmes really helped in the big picture.

Quick as a flash, I wriggled out of the masked man's grasp and made my way towards Millie, sprinting all the way.

"MILLIE. LOVE, HOLD ON", i shouted as I reached her and the men. She turned to me, confused. But I didn't have time to think about that.

"COME ON, LOVE", I said as I grasped her hand and pulled her out of the circle they had surrounded her in.

I pulled her into more congested areas so that it was easy for us to blend in. She interlaced our fingers as we ran into an alley and stopped near a dumpster to catch our breath.

"Are you okay, love?", I asked, worry threading my voice as I knew we'd have to run again soon.

"Yes. Are you?", She asked, panting like crazy after all that running.

"I'm okay, don't worry about me", I said as I squeezed her hand. I didn't even notice we were still holding hands.

"oh- sorry", I added awkwardly as I tried to pull my hand away.

"no. stay.", She said with a pleading look in her eyes.

And I give in. How could I say no to my sunshine?

"FOUND THEM", I heard a man yell as we tried to run again but found ourselves quickly surrounded by the entire gang of masked men.

The man from earlier said to me, "told you to run while you could, kid. Now there's no turning back. You're as good as dead.".

I saw the men slowly move towards us, guns ready. Millie and I slowly put our hands up as a sign of surrender.

But if we surrendered they'd hurt her. They'd hurt Millie. And I couldn't stand by and let that happen.

So after a few more seconds of pretending to surrender, I hurled myself to the nearest masked man with full force as we both fell to the ground.

"I hope you know what you've started, kid", a man shouted right before all of them came running at me as I managed to throw a few weak punches. Finally they captured me as a man stood over me, gun aimed at my heart.

"Y/N!!", Millie screamed with tears in her eyes as a man grabs her throat and aimed a gun at her head, and that's when I realised there was nothing more I could do. Silent tears rolled down my eyes as I knew that this could be the end.

The man who was holding Millie captive, dragged her by the throat and threw her beside me as I hurriedly shifted over to her, putting my arms protectively around her.

She looked at me with teary eyes. I caressed her cheek and said, "I'm sorry, love. I failed you. But I did my best... There's nothing more I can do". I saw a single tear roll down her cheeks and she leaned into my touch.

"It's okay, y/n.", She managed to whisper.

"No it's not. It's not okay. I couldn't protect you. I couldn't protect the love of my life. My sunshine.", I said as the waterworks started.

"W-what?", She looked at me with a pained face.

"Yes, it's true. I love you, Millie. Millie Bobby Brown. I love you, my sunshine."

"Alright, drama's over kids. Time to die now.", A masked man yelled, who was now holding to guns to our heads. I assumed he was their leader.

"Do it.", Millie said as she squeezed her eyes shut, grasping my hand. I grasped it back as tightly as I could.

I heard him almost pull the trigger. And I knew it was the end.
"I love you, Millie. And I know you won't say it back", i whispered.

"Y/n-"

Then I heard a distinct crack and a body thud.

I slowly opened my eyes to see... Skye?

She stood there with wide eyes looking at her own hands. I realised that she snapped the man's neck.

She noticed our gaze and said, "don't judge me, I didn't spend 7 years in self defense training for nothing".

Then suddenly I heard all of the other men attacking me at once.

"STAY BEHIND ME", skye said.

There was a full fledged fight going on between Skye and the men and I didn't know what to do.

Millie held my hand and nodded.

"FREEZE. THE POLICE IS HERE.", I hear a thick voice yell. It was Jim Hopper. The chief of police.

"stay behind the force", he whispered to us.

We nodded and moved back.

I turned to Skye.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?", I whisper-shouted her. "YOU KILLED A HUMAN"

"YEAH, WELL I DID IT FOR YOU", she told me.

I sighed. "I know Skye. Thank you so much. And I promise you, no matter what happens I'll be by your side"

"Thanks"

"Y/n-!", I heard Millie shout.

I saw a man holding a gun at Millie. Without thinking at all, I ran in front of her and heard a boom. I felt an overwhelming pain on my right shoulder.

I faintly heard Millie and Skye scream, "Y/N!" and then all the noise faded away as I clutched my shoulder and fell to the ground.

I saw Skye running towards me with concerned eyes.

"Y/n! Y/n? Y/n please be okay-", as she started getting nervous.

Millie just stood at a distance with a blank look on her face, unable to speak or move.

"s-skye...", I managed to whisper.

"Why did you do that y/n?", She said looking at me with pained eyes.

"I .. guess I... didn't..lie when...I said...that I'd...die...for her...", was all I could say through the gasps and winces of pain.

"Y/n just..please don't leave me. You're my best friend". I could tell Skye was having a breakdown then and there.

"Skye...please...just t-take.. her...and run", I beg her.

"B-but-"

"Please...Skye."

She hesitated for a few seconds before finally giving in.

I watched helplessly, lying in a pool of my own blood, as I saw Skye dragging a shell shocked Millie out of the fight zone. I noticed that Millie never once did take her eyes off me until she she wasn't visible anymore.

I slowly started seeing darkness around the corner of my eyes as my world turned into a cesspool of white hot agony until I finally blacked out.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 272 30
"it was only a kiss..." "it was only a kiss?" noah schnapp x fem oc the cover has no relevance
9.5K 200 9
Sadie's Pov: "Alright everyone, I have something to say..." My brother looked at me in curiousness, Jacey just looked at me for a couple of seconds a...
134K 5.1K 37
❛ YOU'RE JUST ONE, CLUMSY PHOTOGRAPHER, BUT I FIND IT TO BE ADORABLE ❜ ╔ started: july 29, 2018 ended: november...
75.9K 753 68
just a buncha imagines from shameless.imma try make em like a couple thousand words. if you wanna request then comment. I'm making it any gender.(but...