Bangtan House

Por minjimin0000

The story is about the two couples that live opposite to each other and were friends scene high school... Thi... Más

chapter 1
Intro
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Special chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Special chapter
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 21

544 30 4
Por minjimin0000

Author's POV

Hobie was lying on couch, scrolling through his social media, then he saw post related to jimin saying how cute he is, how the twin were always following jimin,...

He look over seeing the kids sleeping on floor with toys all around them..

He when towards them cover them with blanket... He brush jimin hair keeping it away from his face....

"They are a bit long, he need a cut..." hobie  mumble...

Suddenly suga enter the house , removing his shoes....

"Oh you came early today..?!!" Hobie ask as he went towards yoongi....

"Yes, I am done with my work...I wanna chill today..." Yoongi said as he kiss Hobie's head "were are the kids..." He ask as he look around....

"They fall asleep..." Hobie replied

Yoongi went towards the kids and pat them....

"Yoongi I was thinking to take jimin  for hair cut, but you know how the twins are when they didn't see jimin around them, and jin and namjoon are not home because of work, please look after them when they woke up...I will take jimin.." Hobie said as he look at Yoongi... Who just sigh...

"Ok, I will.." Yoongi said and went to freshen up...while hobie pick jimin and took him to change him, not wanted to wake up the kids...

Jimin stir in his sleep as hobie change his clothes....

"Susshh~~,  and it done..!!" Hobie said he out jimin back to sleep....he got ready and live the house....

Yoongi  came in seeing kids still asleep he lay on the sofa, and fall asleep.....

-----------------------------

Hobie park his car, and undone jimin's sit belt pulling him up...causing him to wake up.. 

"E-eomma?!" Jimin mumble... Rubbing his sleepy eyes....

"Nae Minnie...did u sleep well..?!" Hobie ask, as he  ruffle jimin's hair...jimin just 'hummm' in response....

Hobie went inside the saloon...

"Hello, how can we help you ?.." The on the front desk ask...

"I am hear for hair cut, for my kid..!!" Hobie replied..

"Oh..the kids section is at second floor... Please go straight and take the lift..." The lady politely spook

Hobie thank her, and went towards the lift, after they reach he went in and the staff told them to sit....

Hobie place jimin on the sit and stand beside him...

"Hello Mr.Min , my name is rubi, and  i will be cutting your kid's hair.." The worker told him...

"Eomma Eomma... Wae aer we here..?!!" Jimin ask hobie, looking around...

"Baby you hair are long we need to cut it, it will make you look even more cute..." Hobie said as he ruffle jimin's hair

Jimin just look at hobie and then just nodded his head...

"How short do you want to cut his hair..?" Rubi ask as she undone jimin's hair...

"Not to short..make sure that his hair didn't cover his eyes.." Hobie told her....

As she was doing her work..hobie look around, something caught his attention....

"Excuse me, can you tell me is itok to dye kids hair..." Hobie ask her as he find it surprising, to dye kids hair...

"Oh sir, they are kid friendly, I mean the dye is made of fruit and vegetables extract, and we didn't bleach kids hair, we just use it in kids with light color hair, do you like to try it on you kid...it didn't damage their hair at all..." Rubi explain to hobie, he was quite surprise...

He look at jimin seeing him playing with toys...he know how much he live strawberrys...he thought that it will be fun to see others reaction and he told rubi that he wants jimin's hair to be pink....

'I can't wait to see how will my baby look with pink hair..?!!" Hobie thought..

--------------------------------

Meanwhile, yoongi was sleeping peacefully.....well it didn't last long as someone slap him right in face...

He jolt awake...

"W-what happen..?!!" Yoongi said as he sit up  straight....only to find tae and kookie's crying...face full of tears and running nose....

" u-ucel...*sob* u-ucel, some *sob* one tok mi-min hyun....." Tae said and kookie nodded his head holding onto yoongi's shirt....

Yoongi just sigh....he pull both the kids and whip their faces....

"Guys, Minnie is with his Eomma.." Yoongi told them " stop crying now...I will give you ice cream after dinner, if you be a good boy.." Yoongi said as both stop crying....

"Now tell me who slap me.." He said looking at both the kids...

"Kookoo did" tae said immediately... Pointing at kookie, who look at him with a angry pout...

" ca-use un-el didn't wok up.." Kookie replied, giving yoongi puppy eyes...

Yoongi just sigh, he ask them if they wanna eat something cause its already past 5 pm....

Click ~~

The front door open and jin and namjoon walk in....

"Where are my babies...?!!" Jin scream as he inter the house..

"Appa!!" The twin scream and hug jin ...jin kiss them all over the face...

"Guys I am here too..!!" Namjoon said...and kids hug him too..as namjoon carry them towards the living room....

"Guys the snacks are ready..!!" Yoongi scream from the kitchen... And both kids run for the food....

He serve them snakes and sat down with his coffee...

Soon after some time jin and namjoon join them too...

"Were is hobie and our Minnie" jin ask yoongi....

"Oh, he took jimin to get his hair cut, they were pretty long..." Yoongi look at his watch "they should be here by now....what is taking them soo long..?!!"  Yoongi said to himself...

As they were enjoying their time eating snacks.... A tired hobie inter the living room.....

"We are home..!!" Hobie said tiredly....

Everybody entered the room and they won't believe what they saw.....

Jimin look up and smile at his daddy...

"Appa!!" Jimin say as he run towards yoongi and hug his legs....."Appa, Appa..!!!up, up...!" Jimin sais, as he open his arm, want yoongi to pick him up...

"M-minnie" yoongi said as he keep staring at jimin who was now in his arms....

"Omg!!!" Jin said as he pull jimin from yoongi's hand and started squeezing his cheeks,....

"Give him back..!! Don't squeeze him...!!! He is not a toy.." Yoongi said, finally coming out of his daze.....trying to take jimin from jin....

But jin dodge him....not wanted to let jimin go....

"Jeez, you guys are more childish than the kids...." Namjoon finally step in, taking jimin from jin...who pout.....

"Hehe~~" jimin giggle, looking at namjoon and joon's face turn fifty shades of red,...'too much cuteness' he thought.....he put jimin down before he could drop jimin....and the twins just cling on him.....

"Hyun lok peety" tae said,

"Nae, hyun is veye beutifool.." Kookie added...and they both keep touching jimin's hair and face with their small hands....

"Thanks taetae, kookie..." Jimin said ..

Hobie just sigh, what is he gonna do with this big baby's...... He just shook his head at yoongi and jin biking........

--------------------------------

Sorry for the late update....

Lot of things are happening around me...I just can't get myself to write.....

My best friend father just passed away...it was so sad and She was depressed...😔😔

So please forgive me for late updates.....

Vote and comment....

Borahae💜💜💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

160K 7.7K 36
Jin and Jimin are best friends and have the biggest crush on the Jeon brothers. What happens when they meet their biggest idols? Main ships: Taejin...
138K 6.1K 58
'' Im pregnant ! '' '' Huh ?! '' In which Jungkook has to marry someone at the age of 16.....Because of his grandmother's last wish.. And the person...
108K 7.1K 64
"Why are you so afraid of loving me?"-jm "I'm glad you came into my life"-jk two different people, met in an unexpected way possible. a cliché love s...
160K 4.7K 62
This is a happy story of two Bangtan couples with their adorable kids💗 Watch these mischievous and innocent kid's life with their parents. ⚠️Tons of...