Chapter 28

Author's POV

"What the heck

"What the heck... Yoongi!!"  Jin said, cause he was expecting jimin to be in cute outfit.... Looking all angle... But here he was seeing the mini version of yoongi.....

"What?!! Didn't we both look super cool....?!!"  Yoongi ask,

"Awww..... Minnie hyun look so cool..." Kookie said... As yoongi put jimin down....

"Yep hyun look  super cool.." Tae added....

"Thanks, but you both look soooooo  cute.." Jimin said, as he pinch both of their checks.....

Hobie and namjoon just laugh at jin and yoongi's little fighting....

"Ya joon-ah, how did you make them dress in cute outfits...?!!" Jin ask , as they starting putting things in car.... For there picnic......

"Oh, I just told them if they didn't get dress like I want them to, then no more playing with jimin time anymore!! And that works like magic.." Namjoon told jin, while praising himself for his genius brain....

"Aww, why didn't I  think about that.." Jin mumbled....

-----------------------------

As they arrived at their picnic  spot... They arrange the things and as yoongi and namjoon look after the things jin and Hobie were playing with the kids....

 They arrange the things and as yoongi and namjoon look after the things jin and Hobie were playing with the kids

They take turns while mum's look after the things yoongi and namjoon play with the kids....

Soon after the dad's got tired and they told the kids to play by themself and not go far away....

"Yah, were are the kids.." Hobie ask.. Looking behind them....

"They want to play more.." Yoongi replied as he took a bottle and drink it...

"Yah!! That was jungkook's drink..." Jin told yoongi as he took it from him and hand him the soda.. 

Yoongi just continue drinking.....