chapter 3

Author's POV

Finally after the week , tomorrow jin and namjoon are going to visit the Seoul adoption center . they were very happy and excited to meet the  kids.

Morning came and here namjoon and jin are getting ready to go. 

Meanwhile, hobi and yoongi woke up and are preparing breakfast together since its weekend they don't have work to do so they spend their time together.....

Yoongi's POV

While having breakfast I notice hobi is spacing out and is not talking much as he always use to....

"Babe.." I call him

No response , so I call him again

"BABE.." he flinch

"What....what happen" he look at me

"You were spacing out, what happen to u.." I ask

"Nothing I was thinking about something" he replayed still not telling me the specific reason

"Hobi I know when you are not telling me something"

"OK OK"

"So I was thinking about what jin hyung said...u know about the kids.. And I know that you are not ready to become a parent....so I just though not to mention it...." Hobi told me while looking down.

I grab his chin and make him look me in the eye and said..

"Hobi I know u want to have kids to and I am also want to but I am scared....I don't even get time to spend with u and if we have kids then I won't be able to spend time with them  either...I don't want to be the parent that is always out for work..I want to be a good parent... I want to be a good role model for them....." I explain to hobi

He looked at me with tears in his eyes...my eyes widen...

"Why are u crying? Did I make u upset! Hobi I didn't mean to..." I asked him as I worrying if I make him upset..

"You know yoongi that's why I love u..u always think one step ahead of thing... So that their will be know problems in future... I love you so much.." Hobi said while crying happy tears...

"God u give me heart attack.....don't worry hobi if god wants us to have kid he will give us a hint.." I said and kiss hobi on his forehead...

We finish our breakfast and spend our hole day in our house watching TV and movies..

--------------------------

Jin's POV

After we reach reaching the Seoul adoption center we went in....

"Hello, how can I held u..." the  person on the reception desk ask

"Hello, I am Kim seokjin and this is my husband Kim namjoon we made an appointment for adoption today" I said

"Please wait" she replied

"Ok"

"Yes please come this way " she said and we followed her..

I grad into Moon's arm since I am to excited to meet the kids...

"Sir u may inter this room their are some kids playing u can have a look and the room next to this for infants so if u want to look their u may...I will leave u alone now please.." She said and bow to us and left..

"Let's go in Jonnie I want to meet the kids" I said while dragging him inside..

Namjoon's POV

We were looking around the kids watching them playing they are really soo cute..

Suddenly I heard jinnie calling my name..

"Yes honey did u like someone" I ask as I make my way towards him

"Joonie look at them they are soo cute " jin said while pointing towards the crib with two babies...

"They are soo cute ..do u like them" I ask

"Yes Jonnie,  I don't know but I feel a pull towards them..." Jinnie said still looking at them..

Then a babysitter come towards us and said

"Sir do u want to take this to twin baby boys" she ask

U look at jin and he look at me and said

" let's take them home"

I smile at him and told the babysitter that we will take this twin babies...

After 3 hours of paper work we finally get to take them. They told us about the kids

"Their parents died  in an accident while they were coming home from work. They have know relative soo their nanny bring them here just few months ago and they are only 7 months old their names are taehyung and jungkook..."

We told them we will take good care of them and after that we take our little babys home..

"Jin are u happy" I ask him as he was sitting on the back sit with both babies in his arms sleeping.

"Yes joonie we finally became a parent and our family is complete now" he replayed

And we went home.....

'Finally we have a complete family' I though while looking at jin from the mirror 

---------------------------

Thanks for reading ....

Borahae~