Chapter 27

Author's POV

"Let's set up the cameras... Yoongi and namjoon will be here with our Starbucks..!!" Jin said, while putting hidden camera in the living room... While hobie is putting one in the dining area....

They saw how the kids were busy playing...

Click~~~

The front door open and came the dad's....

"Appa!!" "Dad" jimin and the twins call out...

Namjoon came with the drink and some sweets... While yoongi was right behind him...

The twin clinch over namjoon's legs... As he walk with them....

"JIMIN!!" Yoongi said, with a shock and a little confused look over his face....

"Omg!!" Yoongi pick jimin up hold him like a simba....

"You guys dress him up again

"You guys dress him up again.... God, I thought that he was some doll.." He continue...

Yoongi pat jimin's blond hair, "they are so fluffy.."

They made their way towards the kitchen...

"Oh...!! I didn't notice him before because off this two monkeys , but god you look like you're holding a doll" namjoon said, as he pour the kids drinks in the sippy cups....

"I know right!!! Look at my baby he is soo cute.... Minnie-ah let's take picture...." Yoongi took out his phone and took a picture.....

"I wanna take a picture too.." Namjoon said, as he came close to yoongi and jimin....

"Ahhh go away..!!" Yoongi said, as he push namjoon's face away.....

!!" Yoongi said, as he push namjoon's face away