I Want To Be Your Moon

By WiseRavenclaw07

ʟɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴀɴꜱ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʀᴀɪɴꜱ - ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟ... More

§ 🅂eniors §
§ 🄲hapter 1 §
§ 🄲hapter 2 §
§ 🄲hapter 3 §
§ 🄲hapter 4 §
§ 🄲hapter 5 §
§ 🄲hapter 6 §
§ 🄲hapter 7 §
§ 🄲hapter 8 §
§ 🄲hapter 9 §
§ 🄲hapter 10 §
§ 🄲hapter 11 §
§ 🄲hapter 12 §
§ 🄲hapter 13 §
§ 🄲hapter 14 §
§ 🄲hapter 15 §
§ 🄲hapter 16 §
§ 🄲hapter 17 §
§ 🄲hapter 18 §
§ 🄲hapter 19 §
§ 🄲hapter 20 §
§ 🄲hapter 21 §
§ 🄲hapter 22 §
§ 🄲hapter 23 §
§ 🄲hapter 24 §
§ 🄲hapter 25 §
§ 🄲hapter 27 §
§ 🄲hapter 28 §
§ 🄲hapter 29 §
§ 🄲hapter 30 §
§ 🄴pilogue §
§ 🅂pecial 🅃hanks §

§ 🄲hapter 26 §

185 15 52
By WiseRavenclaw07

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
May 2
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Hunter Evans woke up with a sudden urge of something.

10:05 a.m.

You
Hey
Sudden thought: do you want to see my mom?
Did I even phrase that right?

Sky
Well, good morning to you too, my idiot boyfriend
I think the correct question is: do I want to meet your mom AND grandmother?

You
I guess that is the correct question

Sky
Why not?
I feel your grandmother already knows who I am
I feel she knows my entire name and family history

You
That seems like my grandmother
So, yes or no?

Sky
If your mother and grandmother is okay with that, then why not?
Ask them first, Hunter
Hunter, ask them first
Hunter

You
Hey
Don't worry
I'm going to ask them first
I'm not am idiot

Sky
Yeah okay, Dufus
Just tell me so I can know

Hunter Evans got out of his room with the urge still in his veins.

"Mother! Grandmother!" exclaimed Hunter as he entered the room.
It was a Saturday, meaning brunch was soon meaning that Hunter's mother and grandmother were definitely preparing brunch.

"Yes?" asked Sapphire Evans.

"Can someone join us for brunch?" asked Hunter.

"Someone special?" asked Antonella Evans.

"Yes," Hunter nodded.

"Someone you're dating?" asked Antonella.

"How did you know?" asked Hunter.

"Call her to join us for brunch in about two hours," said Antonella.

"Tell your sisters too," said Sapphire.

After telling his sisters - who happened to have some spark in their eyes in Hunter's opinion - about someone joining them for brunch, he went and texted Skylar.

10:10 a.m.

You
So, you free for brunch in about two hours?

Sky
I'll be there, Dufus
Should I be warned of anything, tho?

You
Sisters might pay be back and be all protective over me
Grandmother might know everything about you
Mother might ask a question or two
You know, the usual

Sky
The usual
Nothing out of the ordinary

You
Not
At
All

Hunter chuckled and, even though he wasn't able to see his girlfriend with his eyes, he was pretty sure she was laughing too for who knows what reason.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

The doorbell rang and Hunter ran to open the door.

"Excited to see me?" asked Skylar Ortaz with a smirk.

"Riding want you to have an awkward meeting with a family member before me," said Hunter.

"Ah, an awkward moment with you?" asked Skylar.

"No, uh, okay never mind . Let's ignore what I say, sounds good?" Hunter asked.

"Okay," chuckled Skylar.

Hunter looked at her girlfriend. She was wearing a shirt-sleeved, black dress that reached her a little bit below her knees that was paired with black combat boots. Wrapped around her waist was a green plaid shirt that Hunter was pretty sure belonged to him. On her head was a green headband.

"Is that my shirt?" asked Hunter.

"I think it belongs to me now," said Skylar. "Are you going to invite me in?"

"Right," said Hunter as he let Skylar in. "Get ready to meet the family."

Sooner rather than later, Skylar was standing about to say hello to the Evans family.

"Everyone. Meet my girlfriend, Skylar Calli-"

"Sky is enough, Hunter," said Skylar, glaring up at her boyfriend.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

It was after brunch and Skylar was sitting on the couch, scrolling through her phone until two certain girls got her attention.

"Skylar," said Petunia as she sat down beside her brother's girlfriend.

"Sky is good enough," said Skylar Ortaz as Lily sat on Skylar's other side.

"Well then, Sky, how old are you?" asked the redhead.

"Twenty two," answered Skylar.

"Recently twenty two or twenty two turning twenty three this year?" asked Petunia.

"Twenty two turning twenty three," clarified Skylar.

"One year younger than Hunter," said Petunia. "What are you majoring in or what do you do for work?"

"I majored in computer science," said Skylar.

"Interesting," nodded both Petunia and Lily.

"Is this the payback for Hunter interrogating your boyfriends?" Skylar asked the two girls.

"Maybe," said Petunia.

Skylar laughed. "Good payback idea."

"Why thank you," said Lily. "I'm the mastermind."

"And I'm her fashionable, great accomplice," said Petunia.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

It was almost sunset and Skylar announced that she had to leave or else her mother would worry and her father might just match up to the houses to kill her boyfriend Hunter.

No matter how old Skylar was, she was an only child and her parents cherished, adored, and were very careful with her. Even if she was twenty two year old, her parents still were worried about her wherever she was.

"Next time, you have to meet my parents," said Skylar as her boyfriend walked her to the door. "I can't promise that my grandparents won't be there."

"Your parents might pull them into it?" asked Hunter, raising an eyebrow.

"They just might," said Skylar, as she reached her hand up and ruffled her boyfriend's hair.

"Leave the hair," said Hunter with a chuckle as he side stepped away from his girlfriend's hands. "What has this hair ever done to you?"

"I'm your girlfriend," said Skylar with a shrug. "I have free right to touch your hair whenever I want."

"I feel like my hair is my property and I have to give you permission," said Hunter.

"Yeah, right," said Skylar. "I'm your girlfriend, Dufus."

"Topic of the hair away," said Hunter as he opened the door and walked out the door with his girlfriend. "I'm sorry for my family."

"Why? I felt they were nice and comfortable to be around," said Skylar.

"Sky, it's me. You can be honest."

"I am honest, Hunter," chuckled Skylar. "Your family was great. Hell, I actually enjoyed Petunia and Lily interrogated me. I just need one favor from you."

"What?"

"Stop threatening their boyfriends," said Skylar.

"No can do. I'm the man of the house."

That made both of them laugh.

Skylar grabbed her skateboard and started putting on her protection gear.

"I repeat," said Skylar. "Don't threaten their boyfriends."

"I repeat," said Hunter, mimicking his girlfriend's tone. "Nope. I'm the man of the house."

"Stop it, Dufus," said Skylar, chuckling and rolling her storm gray eyes at her boyfriend's acting. "See you later."

With that, she skated off. Hunter watched as she skated away until she was no longer in view.

"I like her," said Lily. Hunter turned around and looked at his sister. "She is much better than that bar girl. You have to cry at your wedding, got it?"

Hunter started chasing his youngest sister. It felt like they spend the rest of the day running. It was as if they were kids again, Hunter chasing Lily with laughs that sounded sweet as any melody you hear.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

So, this is the first chapter of the month May and I've decided to publish all chapters of the month May!

Surprise?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 45.9K 47
In which Josie Longbottom falls for her best friend. started 13.02.20 finished 19.04.20
12.6K 330 36
"um its complicated." "let's uncomplicate it then." OR In which chris falls for nova's sister
3.5M 114K 47
the stains that blotched their shirts were different; his from spilled coffee and hers from accidental cigarette burns. however, the stains on their...
2.2M 90.6K 35
"You've fallen in love with a girl you've never met?" "Yes, but we play chess!" 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫...