§ 🄲hapter 8 §

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
February 8
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

February eight was a lovely Saturday day. Of course, this Saturday is lovely for another reason instead of it just merely being one part of the weekend. Something big happens and I hope you would enjoy it the the fullest point. And if you don't, you can stay silent because - as they say - if you don't have anything nice to say, then you shouldn't say anything at all.

The girls - Dorcas Meadows, Alice Prewitt, Marlene McKinnon, and Lily Evans - were talking to each other over the magnificent creations which happened to be the iPhone and the great FaceTime.

"So, what's up with all of you?" asked Dorcas as she looked at the three girls' faces on her phone. "What are your weekend plans?"

"I have a date with Frank tomorrow," said Alice, a little smile coming to her face.

"Someone is in love," said Marlene. "I guess love is really in the air because Valentine's is close."

"So does that mean there are sparks between you and the Drama King?" asked Lily, wiggling her thin eyebrows at the blonde friend.

"Who is the Drama King?" asked Marlene, acting dumb. "Is he in our school?"

"You know who we are talking about," said Lily. "The one and only Sirius Black."

"There is nothing going on between Sirius and I," said Marlene.

"He has you saved as Babe with a blue heart on his phone," said Alice. "Admit that there is some spark in there."

"How do you know that?" asked Marlene, raising an eyebrow.

"You should never ask me how I know stuff about love," said Alice.

"Anyone else with sparks of love?" asked Lily.

"You," said Marlene, giving Lily Evans a certain look.

"Minus me," said Lily.

"Want to meet up?" asked Dorcas. "Lily's room?"

"Are you volunteering myself without asking me?" asked Lily.

"Is thee a problem with that?" asked Dorcas.

"No," admitted Lily.

"Good," said Dorcas. "Let's see all in around twenty minutes?"

"That's good," said Marlene. "Is it something because of your recently discovered crush."

"Who knows," shrugged Dorcas. "You might know that in twenty. Who knows? Not me. Bye!"

Why was she feeling nervous as she closed the call? Because, for some reason, she always felt nervous and felt like blushing and that makes her thank that she wasn't as pale as a ghost.

She got ready to go to and hoped that Antonella might throw some wise words her way. Antonella Evans was not called the Ship Maker for no reason.

Dorcas couldn't believe she was going to take advice from Lily's grandmother.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |