§ 🄲hapter 30 §

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
June 26
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

There was some graduation energy up in the air today.

June twenty-six was the day the Senior Griffins of Griffin Ridge High were to graduate on this day. They were finally done with high school and they were to spend their last day celebrating their victory.

This was the last day Lily saw her fellow Griffin classmates and vise versa. She knew there was a group of people - the group of people she spent most of her Senior year with - that she will hopefully stay in contact with until the very end.

Nelson Mandela once said, "It always seems impossible until it's done."

That's one thing that can describe the feeling the Senior Griffins had on this fine June day. It truly always seems impossible until you finally have finished it. That's why there is no such thing as impossible. Even the word itself is I'm possible. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. But if you say something is impossible, than it will seem impossible - a very well non-existent word - to you.

"Take pride in how far you've come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don't forget to enjoy the journey," Michael Josephson once said.

Grab faith by the arm in how far you can go, but never forget to enjoy the journey. If you don't enjoy the journey and live through the entire thing, it might as well have never happened. That's why they say to live it.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

The group Lily was hoped she'd never lose contact with was the same group she was spending her pre-school graduation time with.

The boys - James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Frank Longbottom - or the Marauders if you may were all wearing nice suits for their school graduation.

Dorcas Meadows was wearing a short-sleeved, black jumpsuit with a gold-colored belt that her mother made her wear. Her curly hair was styled down which counted as the very few times her hair was ever down. Of course, she was also wearing her mother's gold hoop earrings.

Emmeline Vance was wearing a v-neck beige dress that had barely visible light colored butterflies all over it. The dress's length reached below her knees while the sleeves reached her elbow. She was wearing a pair of beige high heels. A side of her blonde hair was pulled to the side with a pearl clip that made the butterfly earring she was wearing shine.

Alice Prewitt was wearing a short-sleeved pink dress that had printed daisies all over it that surprisingly matched the bouquet of daisies her sweet boyfriend bought for her. Her brown hair was pulled back into a low ponytail with two wavy strands framing her hair.

Marlene McKinnon was wearing a classic black dress that had pockets and a bow she tied in the front. Her blonde hair was slicked back into a low, elegant bun that showed her simple, shiny earrings.

Lily Evans's outfit was designed by none other than her sister, Petunia. She was wearing a white polka dot, emerald green dress that matched her the color of her eyes. Her hair was straightened down.

The entire group of four boys and five girls started wearing their graduation robe and their graduation cap.

"We all have our changes for the party and the after party, right?" asked Sirius.