§ 🄲hapter 12 §

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
February 27
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Lily Evans was walking in the school with her girls - Marlene McKinnon, Alice Prewitt, Dorcas Meadows and her girlfriend Emmeline Vance - when someone dropped an arm around the redhead's shoulders.

"How is my lovely redhead doing today?" asked nine other than the one and only James Potter.

"Okay," laughed the redhead Lily Evans. "What about your, my lovely messy, black haired pal."

"Doing much better after recent events," said James with a huge grin.

"Recent events?" asked Emmeline Vance.

"Recent events," repeated James with a nod.

"What is going on with you two?" asked Marlene. "Ever since Sirius's big plan-"

"Sirius's big plan!" Alice snapped her fingers. "Something happened then, didn't it?"

"I have to agree with Alice," said Dorcas. "I see Black isn't dead and is walking through the halls very well alive. Definitely not a ghost roaming the halls."

"What ghost will roam across the hallways of Griffin Ridge High?" Emmeline asked her girlfriend.

"Can you see ghosts?" asked Dorcas.

"No."

"Exactly," said Dorcas. "So you don't know how ghosts feel."

"What happened with Sirius's plan?" asked Alice, turning to look at the redhead girl and the messy, black haired boy. "What happened win that fucking empty classroom?"

"Someone is very excited," noted Marlene. "But I'm with Alice. What the fuck happened?"

"I'd like to know too," added Emmeline.

"I guess so," shrugged Dorcas, making Emmeline hit her lightly on the shoulder.

"Oww. Okay. Why do you look like the happiest man alive, James?" asked Dorcas before turning at her girlfriend. "Better?"

"Very," smiled Emmeline at her girlfriend.

"Well, Meadows, I think I'd be the happiest man alive when I have gotten myself out of the friend zone," explained James Potter.

"Got yourself out of the-" said Marlene before she stopped in her words and her movement. The gears in her brain were working.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Marlene.

"He got himself out of the friend zone!" added Alice with a shriek.

"Good job, I guess," shrugged Dorcas as she avoided her girlfriend's hand.

"Does that mean you two are girlfriend and boyfriend?" asked Emmeline with a smile.

"Yeah," smiled James.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend after our first date," explained Lily to her friends. "Someone was quite eager."