I Want To Be Your Moon

By WiseRavenclaw07

ʟɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴀɴꜱ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʀᴀɪɴꜱ - ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟ... More

§ 🅂eniors §
§ 🄲hapter 1 §
§ 🄲hapter 2 §
§ 🄲hapter 3 §
§ 🄲hapter 4 §
§ 🄲hapter 5 §
§ 🄲hapter 6 §
§ 🄲hapter 7 §
§ 🄲hapter 8 §
§ 🄲hapter 9 §
§ 🄲hapter 10 §
§ 🄲hapter 11 §
§ 🄲hapter 12 §
§ 🄲hapter 13 §
§ 🄲hapter 14 §
§ 🄲hapter 15 §
§ 🄲hapter 16 §
§ 🄲hapter 17 §
§ 🄲hapter 18 §
§ 🄲hapter 19 §
§ 🄲hapter 20 §
§ 🄲hapter 22 §
§ 🄲hapter 23 §
§ 🄲hapter 24 §
§ 🄲hapter 25 §
§ 🄲hapter 26 §
§ 🄲hapter 27 §
§ 🄲hapter 28 §
§ 🄲hapter 29 §
§ 🄲hapter 30 §
§ 🄴pilogue §
§ 🅂pecial 🅃hanks §

§ 🄲hapter 21 §

221 19 23
By WiseRavenclaw07

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
April 8
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

James and Lily were on a lovely picnic date courtesy of their friends. It wasn't sunrise or sunset picnic, but a normal, sunny picnic.

James picked a chocolate-covered strawberry and demanded his girlfriend softly to open her mouth so he can feed her.

"I can feed myself," said Lily, not wanting to open her mouth.

"I want to feed you," pleaded James with the puppy dog eyes.

"Don't even try to pull a Sirius on me," warned Lily that she even pointed her index finger at her boyfriend.

"Sirius became the name of a puppy dog pouting face?" asked James.

"Well, your friend is acts like a dog sometimes," admitted Lily with a smile.

"Yeah, he does, doesn't he?" asked James with a chuckle. "Quite the dog, Sirius Orion Black is."

"Quite the dog," agreed Lily as she finally opened her mouth for her boyfriend so he could feed her the chocolate strawberry.

Lily took a chocolate strawberry and fed it to her boyfriend James. He tried talking, but Lily reminded him to not eat with his mouth full.

"Okay, Mom," said James as he kissed Lily's cheek.

"Because your mom is a redhead like me?" asked Lily.

"I just realized that," said James.

Lily laughed at James's slight obliviousness of his surroundings.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Frank Longbottom and Alice Prewitt, also known as Fralice, are on a double date with none other than Dorcas Meadows and Emmeline Vance, or - as people call them - Demmeline (although these two's ship name has not be official yet).

They were in a double date at the cafe that Alice's sister and Alice's sister's husband owned.

"Isn't it weird that we are at your sister's cafe, Alice?" asked Dorcas as she hid her face in her hoodie.

"Anyway would recognize you wherever we go, Dorcas," said Alice. "It's either my sister were I can swear her to secrecy for you or in a place where I cannot blackmail the owner or owners."

"Good choosing," said Dorcas as she hid her face in her girlfriend's arm. "Also, you know me, Kind One."

"Kind One, huh?" asked Frank. "What did you name me?"

"Plant Boi," said Dorcas as she showed her smirking face to Frank. "And boy is spelled with an I instead of a Y."

"So, you fancied it a bit?" asked Frank.

"You better be thankful for that, Plant Boi," said Dorcas.

"Do I want to know what you named everyone in your contacts?" Emmeline asked her girlfriend.

"I don't think so," said Dorcas, shaking her head.

Everyone laughed and continued to enjoy the double date they were currently on.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

#Blackinnon was trending all over types of social media for anyone who lives in Evercott.

That wasn't a hashtag, but a certain caption of the same boomerang on two different accounts.

Sirius Black and Marlene McKinnon posted on their separate accounts #Blackinnon as a caption of a boomerang of them kissing.

It was confirm for everyone that Sirius Black and Marlene McKinnon were dating.

In their opinion, it was time for everyone to know and what better way to make them know than to make a hashtag of your ship name as a captain of a boomerang of you two kissing on the cheek.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

James and Lily were walking hand in hand to Antonella's home.

"That date was amazing," admitted Lily as she looked up at James adoringly.

"Beautiful," said James as he kissed his girlfriend's cheek.

"How much beauty?" asked Lily.

"Not as beautiful as you," whispered James into her ear.

"You're a romantic idiot," chuckled Lily.

"I thought love was smart," said James with a confused look on her face.

They finally reached Antonella's house. They walked up the porch stairs and reached the door. Lily tried to find the key of her grandmother's house, when James suddenly turned her around and leaned in close to her making their faces inches apart.

"I thought love was smart?" repeated James, this time making it a question.

"You can't follow your heart when it is more confused than your heart," quoted Lily.

"I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is," quoted James.

"The most confused we ever get is when we try to convince our heads of something our hearts knows is a lie," quoted Lily, raising an eyebrow at her boyfriend.

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile," said James, quoting Franklin P. Jones.

"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning," said Lily, quoting Paulo Coelho.

"You remember what Piglet asked Pooh?" asked James as he rested one of his hands off the door frame behind Lily's head.

"What did Piglet ask Pooh?" asked Lily, feeling curious on where her boyfriend was going with this.

"I'm sure you know it," said James.

Suddenly, Lily's phone rang with a message.

Arrogant Toe-Rag 💛
Read the following out loud...
How do you spell love?

"How do you spell love?" asked Lily, reading the text out loud and looked at her boyfriend.

"You don't spell it," said James as he put a hand on his heart. "You feel it."

"Has anyone told you how cute you are?" asked Lily as she put a hand on her boyfriend's cheek.

That's when the door behind her opened and Lily thanked everything that she wasn't leaning against the door.

"Away from my sister," said a voice Lily knew as the voice of her oldest brother.

"Hunter," groaned Lily as she turned around and was face-to-face with her brother just in time for Petunia to snap a photo and Antonella to hit the back of Hunter's head with a rolled up newspaper.

"Gran!" whined Hunter as he held the back of his head.

"Thank you, Gram!" exclaimed Lily.

"I got a picture, mom!" exclaimed Petunia as she ran inside the house to show their mother the photo. "Lily finally has a boyfriend that we actually all love."

"Not all," reminded Hunter.

"Let the lovebirds alone, Hunter," said Antonella. "Go meet Skylar or something."

"You know once we have official family meet-and-greets, you will be joining with much more chaos from then on out?" whispered Lily the question to her boyfriend.

"Can't wait."

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Now, there is a reason for this three-chapter update. The reason is even though we are still in April in this book, we started May in real life (I hope that makes sense).

Anyway, enjoy your next twenty-four hours!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.9M 462K 48
Wang Li Xun, the Crown Prince, goes out hunting for the Celestial Flower to save his mother from a terminal illness. When he nearly dies from the att...
45.7K 1.5K 25
Dear Tobias, I love you. I really do, mostly as a friend but I still do love you. If you are wondering why I'm not there but Tris and Uriah are ill...
1.1M 37.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...