I Want To Be Your Moon

By WiseRavenclaw07

ʟɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴀɴꜱ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʀᴀɪɴꜱ - ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟ... More

§ 🅂eniors §
§ 🄲hapter 1 §
§ 🄲hapter 2 §
§ 🄲hapter 3 §
§ 🄲hapter 4 §
§ 🄲hapter 5 §
§ 🄲hapter 6 §
§ 🄲hapter 7 §
§ 🄲hapter 8 §
§ 🄲hapter 9 §
§ 🄲hapter 10 §
§ 🄲hapter 11 §
§ 🄲hapter 12 §
§ 🄲hapter 13 §
§ 🄲hapter 14 §
§ 🄲hapter 15 §
§ 🄲hapter 16 §
§ 🄲hapter 17 §
§ 🄲hapter 18 §
§ 🄲hapter 19 §
§ 🄲hapter 21 §
§ 🄲hapter 22 §
§ 🄲hapter 23 §
§ 🄲hapter 24 §
§ 🄲hapter 25 §
§ 🄲hapter 26 §
§ 🄲hapter 27 §
§ 🄲hapter 28 §
§ 🄲hapter 29 §
§ 🄲hapter 30 §
§ 🄴pilogue §
§ 🅂pecial 🅃hanks §

§ 🄲hapter 20 §

236 20 15
By WiseRavenclaw07

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
April 6
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Regulus Black was woken up in a crazy way by his older brother, Sirius Black.

Firstly, there was a big air horn sounded that made Regulus jump out of bed. Secondly, confetti was thrown everywhere as a drum roll sound came as background music. Lastly, Sirius Black shouted, "Happy birthday! Are you awake, birthday boy?"

"Oh, yeah, like I can sleep through an air horn, confetti, drum roll background music, and you," said Regulus as he rolled his eyes and tried to untangle himself from the blanket that seemed to tangle himself.

"You're right! I'm too good for someone to sleep through my entrance. I'm not a boring documentary we're forced to watch. I'm a fun party that everyone should be awake when he enters the room," said Sirius with a wide grin.

Regulus rolled his eyes and finally stood up with a little muttering of 'stupid tangled blankets'.

"What do you want, Sirius?" asked Regulus as he yawned.

"It's your birthday! You're the big, great, amazing, wonderful, beautiful-"

"That's it!" exclaimed Regulus, interrupting his brother. "You can just say birthday boy and stop right there."

"No, no, no," said Sirius. "When you are a Black, you have to be treated as royalty!"

"You always act like you are a king," said Regulus. "But I am not at all going to become a Sirius for a day."

"I think I just became a meme?" question Sirius. "Hey! I'm on my way on becoming famous!"

"Yeah, sure, just remember us poor people!" called Regulus.

"My brother is not broken!" cried Sirius as he started kissing Regulus's cheeks multiple times. "He knows how to-"

"What's going on?" asked Andromeda as she entered the room in a robe with a pan in one hand and a wooden spoon in the other.

"Sirius is asking crazy!" exclaimed Regulus as he tried to escape his brother. "Please, Andy, get him off me! I need freedom!"

"You're boys, deal it on your own," said Andromeda.

"Andromeda, Regulus knows how to- AH!" said Sirius as he dramatically covered his eyes. "Do I want to know why you are in a night robe? You know that we all live-"

Sirius barely missed the wooden spoon that Andromeda threw at him.

"You want to ruin this beautiful face, you-"

Sirius didn't finish his sentence before Andromeda threatened him.

"Don't make me throw the pan at you, Sirius Orion Black."

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Regulus opened the door of his cousin's house to be surprised by a little Nymphadora Tonks smiling up at him with a lollipop in her mouth.

"What's up, Dora?" asked Regulus as he crouched down and ruffled his cousin's hair. "Did you dye your pink into purple?"

"Yes!" exclaimed Nymphadora, her blue eyes shining. "But that's not what I'm supposed to say."

"Did Sirius dye them and does mommy know?" asked Regulus. "Wait- what do you mean that's not supposed to say that?"

"Yes and no," said Nymphadora Tonks. "Wait. Come with me."

Regulus stood up, but not fully, and took Tonks's stretched out little hand. She led him to the kitchen where he was not so surprised by his cousin, cousin's husband, and brother with a cake.

"Sur-Soup rise!" called Nymphadora.

"It's surprise, darling Dora," said Andromeda, correcting her daughter softly.

"Potato! Potato!" said Nymphadora, saying the same word twice.

"Don't try and correct her," said Sirius. "Do you like your hair-"

"Did you did my daughter's strands again, Sirius?" asked Andromeda, Ted stopping her from grabbing a wooden spoon or a pan.

"Ted hold her. You know they look cute!" said Sirius defending himself.

"They do," admitted Ted Tonks.

"Ted!" exclaimed Andromeda. "Are you with your own wife of her stupid cousin?"

"Hey! I'm not stupid!" Sirius defended himself.

"Come here, Dora," said Regulus as he helped Nymphadora up on the tool.

"What we going to do?" asked Dora as she grabbed the fork Regulus handed her.

"We will eat as we watch," said Regulus as he cut a piece of cake and shared it with Nymphadora.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Regulus Black started to get ready to sleep. It was minutes before the day of his birth ended and Regulus was reminding himself of what happened in the day.

1) Sirius woke him up in one of the most craziest ways ever.

That was the first happened the moment Regulus woke up. Hell, that moment was the thing that did wake up Regulus Black.

2) He hang out with his best friend.

Regulus Black hang out with his best friend, Ezra Meadows. They hang out together as the best of pals.

3) His family made him a small celebration.

That's when it hit Regulus Black. Andromeda, Ted, Little Dora, and most importantly Sirius, his very own biological brother, were all his family.

His parents... his parents, Walburga and Orion Black, the travelling parents were not really his parents. If they were truly his parents, they would have at least called their youngest son or maybe even just text him a happy birthday.

"Hey," said someone behind him.

He knew his brother was using that soft voice of his when someone was evidently troubled with sadness.

"Hi," said Regulus as he got of the bathroom. Just thinking about the traitorous parents made Regulus feel empty and cold. Even toward his silly brother who can make him smile.

"Reg," said Sirius.

"Why didn't they even text Sirius?" asked Regulus as he turned to looked directly at his brother. "Are they too busy to deal with their own sons?"

"Reg, they are idiots," said Sirius as he wiped a tear from his brother's face. "Andromeda, Ted, Little Tonks... they are all better than those idiots."

"But, they're still our parents, Sirius," said Regulus. "Our parents. Will they even come to your graduations? Because I didn't see them try to contact you."

"They didn't contact either of us since they left," said Sirius, trying to keep his voice in that calm, soft tone. "And look at you worrying about my graduation when it's months away."

"Sirius, you are a senior who is graduating-"

"To go to college, I know," said Sirius. "But they don't matter. As long as I see you while I'm on stage receiving that diploma, that's all that matters. As long as I see you, Andromeda, Ted, Little Tonks, James's parents, and all the people I care for including the ones... that's all that matters, Reg."

"Are you sure?"

"Cross my heart and hope to not die young," said Sirius. He looked up and dramatically added, "Please God! Don't take me! I'm too pretty to die! The people have not yet seen the wonders of Sirius Black."

That made Regulus Black smile at his brother's dramatic antics and forgot about his traveling parents who he might never see again.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Okay, I may be trying to finish this book very soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
101K 1.4K 10
𝑱𝒐𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 1976 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 �...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.