I Want To Be Your Moon

Por WiseRavenclaw07

ʟɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴀɴꜱ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʀᴀɪɴꜱ - ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟ... Más

§ 🅂eniors §
§ 🄲hapter 1 §
§ 🄲hapter 2 §
§ 🄲hapter 3 §
§ 🄲hapter 4 §
§ 🄲hapter 5 §
§ 🄲hapter 6 §
§ 🄲hapter 7 §
§ 🄲hapter 8 §
§ 🄲hapter 9 §
§ 🄲hapter 10 §
§ 🄲hapter 12 §
§ 🄲hapter 13 §
§ 🄲hapter 14 §
§ 🄲hapter 15 §
§ 🄲hapter 16 §
§ 🄲hapter 17 §
§ 🄲hapter 18 §
§ 🄲hapter 19 §
§ 🄲hapter 20 §
§ 🄲hapter 21 §
§ 🄲hapter 22 §
§ 🄲hapter 23 §
§ 🄲hapter 24 §
§ 🄲hapter 25 §
§ 🄲hapter 26 §
§ 🄲hapter 27 §
§ 🄲hapter 28 §
§ 🄲hapter 29 §
§ 🄲hapter 30 §
§ 🄴pilogue §
§ 🅂pecial 🅃hanks §

§ 🄲hapter 11 §

302 20 67
Por WiseRavenclaw07

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
February 17
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Lily Evans woke up to a bad feeling.

It was a normal Monday morning and she was feeling her regular Monday morning mood, but that wasn't the bad feeling she was feeling.

Even after Petunia insisted on dressing her up and taking a photo for her professor to grade, Lily still had a big, bad gut feeling that something was up.

She didn't like how she felt.

"Mom, is it normal to have a bad gut feeling?" Lily asked her mother, who was for a change, driving Lily to school instead of her older brother Hunter driving her.

"It's totally normal," said Sapphire Evans. "I'm not as wise as your grandmother or your father or even Hunter, but that doesn't mean I can't know I few things."

"I know it's normal, and I know you aren't any of those three," said Lily. "But any advice? Any stuff to say in how to deal with bad gut feeling?"

"I usually follow them," said Sapphire Evans. "I always follow my gut's feeling. So, if it's bad and not a good gut feeling, tread carefully Lils."

"That's some good advice, mom," said Lily.

"But not one your brother or grandmother would give you?" asked Sapphire Evans.

"I guess," chuckled Lily with her mother.

"Your father takes his wisdom from his mother, your grandmother, and Hunter takes it from his father," said Sapphire. "I'm no way the wise one in the family."

"I don't think I'm wise either," admitted Lily.

"Well, wisdom and intelligence is different according to what I've read before," said Sapphire. "I guess we will be the smart ones of the family."

"Then what would Petunia be?" asked Lily.

'Intelligence fashion-wise," said Sapphire. "Okay, that may not makes you sense. Rephrasing, let's say she's the family's fashion designer."

"That is definitely Petunia," said Lily.

I guess Lily Evans was going to tread lightly this Monday.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

The Marauders (- Prongs) + The Girls™️ (- Red)
2:30 p.m.

You
Is the plan ready?

Babe 💙
Repeat the plan
So I know what to say on your funeral
So I know what rate to say you were at your funeral

You
For the last time, we aren't going to die!

Moony 🐺
For the last time, have you meet Prongs and Lily?
For the last time, just imagine the rage they will feel
For the last time, we are going to die

You
Such a pessimist
Put a smile on your face Moony

Moony 🐺
I'm smiling

You
You aren't smiling
I'm right beside you

Moony 🐺
Great
You can see our last moment in this magical life

You
The plan
I blindfold Lily to a classroom as Babe and Vance distract her

Vance
To make sure
You will blindfold her after we distract her for a while, right?

You
Obviously Vance

Meadows
Hey
You offend my girlfriend I kill you, got it Black?

Vance
Put down your tiny knives

You
MEADOWS PUT THE KNIVES DOWN

Meadows
I'm not even near you Black
Continue the plan before I hurt you

You
James should already be in the classroom
Dorcas locks the door and we wait

Meadows
Ladies and gentlemen
The gays and the allies
I welcome  you to our soon death when Lily and James kill us

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Both blonds, Marlene McKinnon and Emmeline Vance, were distracting the one of the two few redhead they even ever know. If you forget, the two redheads those two blonds knew were Euphemia Potter - who's red hair happened to start graying last time they saw her - and Lily Evans.

Of course, it doesn't take a genius to know they were distracting Lily and not Euphemia. The only reason they would ever distract Euphemia was if they were throwing her a surprise party and they were not.

It was the end of the day and they were in mid-conversation when Sirius Black blind-folded the redhead the blondes were distracting.

"What?" asked Lily and touched Sirius's hands. "Black, why the fuck are you blindfolding me?"

"How do you know it's me?" asked Sirius.

Somehow, Lily reached back and pulled Sirius's hair. "I could feel your aura and Emmeline said something with a dog."

"You could be a detective, Red," noted Sirius, as he deepened his voice even more. "But this is definitely not Sirius Black."

If Lily wasn't blindfolded by a piece of cloth, everyone would have been able to see Lily roll her emerald eyes.

"Take her, Black," said what Lily thought and knew was Emmeline Vance.

"You just ruined the plan," said Sirius.

Lily imagined Emmeline Vance rolling her eyes at Sirius.

"What plan?" asked Lily even though she knew she was getting no answer.

"None of your business."

Now she understood told her bad gut feeling.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Lily felt herself being pushed into a room and all of a sudden unfolded.

She stood up and tried the door, but it was at the same time that Dorcas Meadows locked the door from the other side.

"I beat you, New Kid," said Dorcas from the other side. "Now, I'll kill Black before you can kill us, but this needs to be done and that is the only reason I am doing this."

"Dorcas! Open the door!" said Lily as she banged on the door.

She was stuck in an empty classroom alone for no reason.

"Well, I don't think it takes time to realize what they are doing?" said a voice behind her.

She was stuck in an empty classroom with the one and only James Potter.

Lily Evans was going to kill whoever was the big mastermind behind this. The reason was that she was going to kill the big mastermind.

I guess Sirius Black had to run once this redhead knew this was all his big plan.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Sooner rather than later, James and Lily were talking.

Sooner rather than later, they found themselves talking about a night that happened more than a month ago.

"Were you going to kiss me at that party?" asked Lily.

James looked straight into her emerald eyes. He didn't know why he said what he said - maybe it was the room or maybe it was the small tiny voice in his head - but he did it.

"Yeah," admitted James.

"Why?" asked Lily as she sat beside him. "Why me?"

James had to admit that he was a little shocked by her question. "Do you see yourself LilyEvans or are you blind?"

"I feel like trash if I have to be honest," said Lily.

"Then I have the urge to ask to pick you up," said James. "Does seven sound good?"

"You smooth bitch," chuckled Lily.

James pushed a tendril of red hair behind her ear. "If you feel like trash then I'm pregnant."

"What?" giggled Lily.

"Hey, I made you smile," said James softly. "And I don't see any trash."

Somehow, they ended up kissing and it felt like sparks for the both of them. This was their first kiss. Not an almost kiss, but a real kiss this time.

"I want to be your moon," sighed James as he broke away and rested his forehead against Lily's forehead.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

"See! I told you we would be successful!" said Sirius who was eavesdropping on the couple.

"Black!" rang Lily's voice from the inside of the room. "Get ready to run."

"I'm going to open the door," smirked Dorcas widely.

"You want to know why I brought you all with me on this plan?" asked Sirius as he stood up.

"Because you need our genius help?" asked Remus as he read his book.

"Because I'm afraid of dying alone," said Sirius as he started running away.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

About 49 chapters later, we have finally have reached mission Jily

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.8M 239K 117
Harry never knew his Father James Potter had a little sister. That he had other options besides living with the extremely vile Dursley family. Where...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
636K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
770K 28.5K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...