I Want To Be Your Moon

By WiseRavenclaw07

ʟɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴀɴꜱ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʀᴀɪɴꜱ - ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟ... More

§ 🅂eniors §
§ 🄲hapter 1 §
§ 🄲hapter 2 §
§ 🄲hapter 3 §
§ 🄲hapter 4 §
§ 🄲hapter 5 §
§ 🄲hapter 6 §
§ 🄲hapter 7 §
§ 🄲hapter 8 §
§ 🄲hapter 10 §
§ 🄲hapter 11 §
§ 🄲hapter 12 §
§ 🄲hapter 13 §
§ 🄲hapter 14 §
§ 🄲hapter 15 §
§ 🄲hapter 16 §
§ 🄲hapter 17 §
§ 🄲hapter 18 §
§ 🄲hapter 19 §
§ 🄲hapter 20 §
§ 🄲hapter 21 §
§ 🄲hapter 22 §
§ 🄲hapter 23 §
§ 🄲hapter 24 §
§ 🄲hapter 25 §
§ 🄲hapter 26 §
§ 🄲hapter 27 §
§ 🄲hapter 28 §
§ 🄲hapter 29 §
§ 🄲hapter 30 §
§ 🄴pilogue §
§ 🅂pecial 🅃hanks §

§ 🄲hapter 9 §

280 20 52
By WiseRavenclaw07

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
February 14
| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Lily Evans woke up to be face-to-face with her sister, Petunia Evans.

"It's Valentine's Day!" exclaimed Petunia which was too much enthusiasm for a school morning. "I have to make you wear something that will-"

"Shut up right this moment," said Lily, cutting her sister's soon-to-be speech about this big day of February fourteenth.

"But it's-"

"Valentine's day," said Lily. "I know. I hate this day and you know it so if you try to make me wear a dress, I'll stab you."

"Don't stab your sister," said Sapphire as she entered the room. "Now, get ready because you still have school no matter what the holiday is."

"It's a horrible holiday," said Lily. "Why show someone you love someone for one day - which happened to be a day a man died if I am not wrong - when you can do it every single day?"

Sooner rather than later, Lily was wearing a red sweater and white overalls because Lily was forced to wear something red by none other than Petunia Evans.

Once she entered the school, the entire thing was decorations of red, pink, and white.

"Fuck Valentine's," cursed Lily under her breath. "Fuck Valentine's."

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Sirius Black grabbed a red flower from a nearby student and moved forward toward a group of two girls.

"Lily!"

That made both the redhead and the blond laugh together.

Sirius Black covered the eyes of the blond and ignored the redhead rolling her emerald eyes.

"Guess who?" asked Sirius Black.

"My sexy boyfriend?"

"I'm your boyfriend?" asked Sirius, removing his hands from Marlene McKinnon's eyes. "I think I would remember asking you to be this beautiful man's girlfriend."

"Where is the beautiful man?" asked Marlene, looking around. "Is he somewhere here close?"

"Very funny," said Sirius. "But, Siriusly - see what I did there? It's great, isn't it? - am I your boyfriend or not?"

"You are not my boyfriend as far as I remember, right?" Marlene asked her redhead friend.

"If you did, you haven't told me or the girls anything at all," shrugged Lily. "Before this gets weird for me, I'll go now."

"Enjoy Valentine's Day!" Sirius shouted after the redhead, Lily Evans.

"Fuck this holiday, Black!" called back the redhead. "But I guess enjoy yours too."

"Lily doesn't like this holiday," explained Marlene.

"That was obvious," said Sirius. He then handed Marlene the red rose. "How about you be my Valentine?"

"Sounds okay," said Marlene as she took the red rose.

"Just okay?" asked Sirius with a gasp. "I should be the best of the best, my Rapunzel. Let down your hair and your feelings!"

Marlene chuckled. "Okay, Black, fine. Maybe it was better than okay."

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

It was after school and Frank was driving his car with his girlfriend's hand knotted with his.

"So, can you tell me where our special Valentine's Day date or are you keeping this all top secret until we reach there?" asked Alice.

"Keeping this all top secret until we reach there," clarified Frank to his girlfriend.

"A little thing?" asked Alice with a little plead in her voice. "A small little hint for your adorable, cute girlfriend."

"Are we sure?" asked Frank.

"Yes!"

"Something you've always wished for," smiled Frank at her before looking back at the road.

Sooner rather than later, Frank parked somewhere close to where he prepared everything with a little help from his friends.

"What did you plan Frank Longbottom?" asked Alice with a little tease.

He took her arm softly. "You'll see in a moment, Ally."

They walked until they reached the top of a short hill and that made Alice gasp.

Their Valentine's Day date was a romantic picnic that Alice always wished to experience with her boyfriend.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

One thing Remus Lupin hated from the many things he hated was Valentine's Day.

He didn't understand why Valentine's Day even existed because it was a day Remus was sure he wasn't the only one who wished it didn't even come into existence.

If his memory of history didn't fail him, then he shouldn't be wrong about the dark origins of Valentine's Day.

Emperor Claudius II executed two men - which both happened to be named Valentine - on February fourteenth of different years in the 3rd century A.D. Their deaths was honored by the Catholic Church with the celebration of St. Valentine's Day.

At least, that was what Remus memorized from the good old internet. He read many dark origins of this so-called love day, but they all said the same thing. Someone died on this day with the last name Valentine and they honored it by making the day he died, February fourteenth, Valentine's Day.

One thing Remus Lupin hated from the many things he hated was Valentine's Day.

He didn't understand why Valentine's Day even existed because it was a day Remus was sure he wasn't the only one who wished it didn't even come into existence.

"Well, let my asexual self enjoy Valentine's Day with a good old book," said Remus as he grabbed a new book he was going to start to read. "Let my asexual self enjoy Valentine's Day with the joys of a good old book."

That was how Remus Lupin was going to spend Valentine's Day. The joys of reading words written by ink on a page is not understandable by all.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Dorcas Meadows and Emmeline Vance were going in a Netflix date for Valentine's Day. That is when after school is done, they would stay for a sleepover and watch Netflix.

That was why Dorcas Meadows was already out of the door, after saying bidding a 'see you soon' to her family, an hour after school ended before she remembered she needed someone to drive her to her girlfriend's house.

Sooner rather than later, Dorcas Meadows was being dropped off by her brother to Antonella Evans's house.

"Thanks. Bye."

She decided it was less suspicious to be dropped of at Antonella's house and then walk toward Emmeline's house. After all, it was a five minute walk - between two and three if she runs - and Dorcas Meadows was going to do anything for her girlfriend.

Sooner rather than later, they were snuggling on Emmeline's bed and both of them were quiet happy.

Maybe Valentine's Day wasn't so bad after all.

Past Dorcas Meadows was probably laughing at Present Dorcas Meadows doe enjoying Valentine's Day for love instead of celebrating the death of a person.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

6:09 p.m.

Flower
Is it just me or is Valentine's a horrible excuse of a holiday?

You
It's a horrible excuse of a holiday

Flower
So, what is the great James Potter doing for Valentine's

You
Netflix and chill

Flower
You stole my plans

You
I never know of your plans

Flower
You put secret cameras in my room and are spying on me

You
Caught me red handed Evans
Wave to the camera

Flower
I am
Can you see me?

You
Yeah
I'm waving back
Can't you see me?

Flower
No
No I cannot

You
Awhhh
What a real shame

Flower
What a real shame indeed

That's how James Potter spend February fourteenth.

Being in the friend zone as he watched Netflix as he texted his crush here and there.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

I truly hope you enjoyed both chapters that were uploaded on this fine day.

Have a nice twenty-four hours everyone! Probably will see you again in a little over twenty-four hours, but if not...

I may have gone missing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 140K 56
"I was thinking about leaving again It all depends Are we just friends?" In which Madeline Potter ...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
12.6K 330 36
"um its complicated." "let's uncomplicate it then." OR In which chris falls for nova's sister
10.6K 282 15
Steve left into the world to look for his friend. But after three months with no leads he and Sam decided to return home. Both weren't happy to go ho...