Classroom Of The Elite : The...

By Crystalcursed

This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. ... More

Some Words Before You Start
Prologue - Is Society Equal
Chapter 1-Class D
Chapter 2-The beginning
Chapter 3-The Truth
Chapter 4-Class A
Chapter 5-A New Acquaintance
Chapter 6-The Midterms
Chapter 7-The Midterms (Part 2)
Epilogue
Volume-2
Chapter 1-Trouble
Chapter 2-The Idol
Chapter 3-Curiosity
Chapter 4-Betrayal?
Chapter 5-Trial
Epilogue
Special Chapter-The mysterious Kouhai
Volume 3
Chapter 1-Freedom
Chapter 2-Plans
Chapter 3-Special Exam-Part 1
Chapter 4-Special Exam-Part 2
Chapter 5-Special Exam-Part 3
Chapter 6-Special Exam-Part 4
Chapter 7-Special Exam-Part 5
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Aftermath of the Island Test
Volume 4
Chapter 1-The Mischievous Sprite
Chapter 2-The Sports Festival
Chapter 3-A Painful Memory
Chapter 4-Nagumo Miyabi
Chapter 5-The Thorn in our Side
Chapter 6-Ibuki And The Pervert
Chapter 7-Sudo's Rage
Chapter 8-Ayanokouji's Blunder
Chapter 9-Counterfeit
Chapter 10-The Battle between the three years
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The Face Of A Monster
Special Chapter - The Face of An Angel
Volume 5
Chapter 1 - The Game Of Truth And Lies
Chapter 2 - Suspicion Arise
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The End Of Peaceful Life
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The True Him
A.N. The 50th Chapter
Volume 6
Chapter 1 - A New Friend
Chapter 2 - A New Challenge
Chapter 3 - Beneath the Sunset
Chapter 4 - The Battle For Class A
Chapter 5 - Preparation
Chapter 6 - Not Alone
Chapter 7 - Motive
Chapter 8 - A Can Of Beer
Chapter 9 - Expulsion
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Someone He Can Trust
Volume 7
Chapter 1 - Secrets
Chapter 2-The Cold Eyes
Ship Confirmed
Epilogue
Volume 8
Chapter 1 - Something Special
So...

Chapter 3-The Hiyori Group

3.9K 146 26
By Crystalcursed

"Thank you, without you this plan would have not succeeded." I thanked the person who helped me with my plan.

She just smiled sadly, "But, Kiyotaka, what exactly did you achieve by doing this?"

I sighed, "I told you that day didn't I hiyori, I really didn't want to hurt Ibuki. I am currently not interested in the concept of love; I have much larger problems than that."

Hiyori just nodded at my statement, there was nothing more she could do now.

I turned towards her, I was still curious, "Say Hiyori... Why did you help me in the plan? I mean I thought you didn't agree with my methods."

At this she chuckled, "I...I didn't want Ibuki to be hurt. But more than that, I didn't want you to feel like you are the bad guy."

My eyes widened, don't tell me,

"I am the one responsible for what happened yesterday. If I had not ratted out that Ibuki was going to confess to you... then today would have never happened. So Kiyotaka Kun.. I know what I did is the worst. I don't even deserve to be friend with ibuki san... But please don't feel like you were alone in this.. I'm with you." She said while looking down at her lap.

A tear fell on her lap, which was accompanied by silent sobs. I got up and embraced her, for some reason I couldn't see her in tears.

I would be lying if I said that I completely trusted Hiyori. I never thought that she would see to this plan with me till the end. But... she stood by me.

Till the very end... It seems I need to reevaluate the question 'Should I trust a friend'.

Yeah, I can definitely trust some people. I'm not alone, I have to understand.

I tightened my embrace on Hiyori, as she started to speak in between the sobs,

"I'm sorry... I never wanted to hurt ibuki San... I don't know how to... face her. I... I'm sorry"

I just kept embracing her, she needed someone to lean on to at this moment, and I was ready to be that person.

I gently said, "Shiina, I know... it is difficult. But nothing can be changed now. So... don't regret anything, because... even if you haven't intervened the result would have been the same. But if ibuki would have actually confessed to me... than we would have lost what we had."

She turned to me, tear stains visible on her face,

"I want everyone in Hiyori group to remain friends. Ever since I have come to this school... I wanted to feel normal. And I was finally starting to feel like a normal person when I was with you three. I want you, ibuki and matsushita to stand together, bound by a bond greater than love itself."

Yeah, this was one of the reasons I went through this plan. Call me selfish... But I really wanted to protect the friend circle I had. I wanted the 'Hiyori group' still alive, If I had rejected ibuki, I doubt we would be ever able to have a normal conversation ever. She would still feel discomfort just looking at my face.

But now... everyone was free. Ibuki was no longer tied to me, nor I was bothered by losing them.

I had protected the only set of people I can boast about proudly. At this point I can only trust Hiyori... but I should start to change more.

Today was a day worthy of celebration in my life... I was not alone anymore.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Time skip

"Hey", I called out to her.

She just smiled at me.

"So, are we going to the date?" I asked Ibuki as she stood in front of me.

"There is no reason to cancel it so why ask such stupid question Pervert." She mocked me in a sassy tone.

I sighed, "Then why are there 4 tickets here?"

She laughed and from behind me two people pushed me gently.

I turned back to find Hiyori and matsushita, Hiyori smiling at me while matsushita was avoiding contact with me. To be honest... I hadn't expected this.

"What's the matter with matsushita, why that shitty face? It's annoying, wipe that out of your face before I do the honors." Ibuki said with a smirk while looking at matsushita.

Matsushita irked on hearing her and smiled menacingly at her, "Ibuki, do you want to die?"

Ibuki just chuckled, "Triggered huh, well let's head to the movie. I don't want to miss out the opening."

Matsushita scoffed and joined ibuki. Both chatting and entering the theatre. I turned towards hiyori who had a smile on her face, I remembered yesterdays events.

"Kiyotaka Kun, let's go. I don't want to be left behind."

I snapped out of my thoughts and followed her in the theatre.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was sitting on the bench, at the very same location where yesterday's events transpired. Today, 25th December was the day when she was going to confess to me.

I looked at her to find out she had a sad smile on her face.

I turned my gaze towards the sky, just staring at the birds flying in the sky. The melancholy silence that followed was broken by the sounds of the laughter from the person beside me.

"What's the matter Ibuki?" I asked, genuinely curious at the chuckle she gave out.

"Say Ayanokouji, if my mother was here and watching me, what would she feel about me?" she said staring at the snow which was starting to fall.

I looked at her eyes, which conveyed a plethora of emotions to me. Sadness, disappointment and many other negativities clouded her eyes.

I decided to be honest with her, "I...I honestly don't know."

She chuckled, "Yeah maybe she would be disappointed in me, but either way she is dead now. She is not coming back to me."

I turned away from her and fixed my gaze back at the sky which was gradually becoming dark.

"I don't know what having a mother actually feels like. I wished I had someone in my life who would have told me... that I was not alone."

I knew she was listening to me and I could sense the pity she was feeling bad for me. But I was going to be honest with her today, I was going to be honest with myself.

"I regret never seeing her face. Because unlike you, I don't even know what my mother looks like."

I felt her put her hand on my shoulder, I continued, "But I found out, that day when you told me about your mother. I understood, what if feels to have one. My past doesn't define me, and it never will. So, I have moved on from my regret, but..."

I turned and now completely faced her, "If I was given a chance to trade the entire world for someone, I would gladly give up everything just to be with her."

At this she chuckled sadly and embraced me.

"Ibuki, I'm sorry, but I don't love you." I said while closing my eyes,

"I know, I was here yesterday. I heard it all." She said breaking the embrace and chuckling while scratching the back of her neck.

"I see" we turned our gazes back at the sky.

I removed the bag I had brought with me and handed it to her. She looked at it with confusion, "What is this?"

I just handed it to her, she opened it and gasped at what was inside.

"This..." She was still shocked.

It was the gift she was going to give me today. It was lying on the ground yesterday when she had come to eavesdrop on me and Sato.

"Did you really think I didn't care about the gift you poured all your feelings into. You deserve better than it."

She started laughing, "You are a real woman charmer you know; you are just perfect. Honestly it is not surprising how I fell for you."

She unwrapped her gift and it was Christmas treats. She smiled and handed me half of it. I looked at her, she was already eating hers.

I took the white chocolate and took a bite, it was really sweet, perfect for my sweet tooth.

I hope, these times never end. This is the life I desire.

I may not change my true self in these three years... but I can at least enjoy these three years of freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A.N. This concludes the entire Ibuki Arc. Hope you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.8K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
70.9K 2.4K 23
Hey there everyone this is my first fanfic so go easy on me ..... that aside this an Ayanokoji X Ichinose fanfiction . Judging by the description you...
172K 3.5K 34
The echoes of the unanimous special class had faded away, and Ayanokouji was ready to take his first step towards an all-out battle. But before he co...
10.2K 442 49
Kurushima Kaoru, a person with unique circumstances, decided to enroll at the Advanced Nurturing High School. But unlike his peers, he isn't there fo...