Dnf/Karlnap(ity) Oneshots

Av Mossy_forest

smut // fluff // mby angst?? read first chapter for more info cover art by: boobeardrawws on insta :) Mer

INFO
🐠"Your gay is showing"🌸
🐠Gamenight ☄️
🪐Cuddles🌸
🐠He'll never love me back🥀
🐠Is your bedroom ceiling bored?🌸
🐠the one where they go to a party🦋/☄️?
🐠ADHD is a bitch🥀🌸
rant (and update)
🐠Skirt☄️
A/N (UPDATES ON CHAPTERS)
Hey lol *shows colloection of shiny things*

🐠Smoking (IT au)🌸

384 3 5
Av Mossy_forest

I JUST GOT MY "you will get through this night" BOOK. IM SO HAPPY!!!

I am also maybe a little bit too in love with this au. It makes me want to read/write reddie again. IT (chapter 1 and 2) are my comfort movies and Reddie is how I discovered wattpad. So if it wasn't for Reddie, this book would not exist.

Promptnotfound, only IT au.

Roles I have assigned the different characters:
Richie: Clay (Dream)
Eddie: George
Stanley: Quackity
Bill: Sapnap
Beverly: Karl
Ben: Bbh
Mike: Skeppy

Word count: 2406

1 week,

It had been one week since the clown.

And to be honest, Clay was doing pretty good. Things seemed to just get generally better without IT terrorizing the town. George ended up getting grounded for 2 weeks, witch wasn't much considering his mother is a total asshole (Clay was maybe going to cut down on the your mother jokes..... Maybe.)

That didn't stop them from hanging out though, Clay would often sneak in George's window late at night. They would talk for hours about different kinds of things, mainly Clay rambling about about comics but still - George never complained.

Meanwhile him and the rest of the losers would still hang out like normal, mostly in the club house and NEVER near the sewers. Never.

At this very moment Clay was slowly opening the front door to George's house. His mom had left for two days, Clay didn't remember why however he was defiantly going to take advantage of it and hang out with the smaller boy.

At the moment he was walking up the stairs toward the door to George's room, where he probably was. His footsteps echoed against the walls and creaked a little at a specific point. He had walked there many times before and knew exactly when it would happen. It wasn't to loud, but he wondered why George hadn't noticed, seeing as the walls were quite thin.

The door creaked open, and There George was. He was sat on a puff near his window looking out with an unreadable expression. Clay noticed the pair of headphones he was wearing. They connected to a cassette player. He was listening to music, hat's why he didn't hear Clay come in.

George still hadn't noticed him though. So he quietly snuck up behind him, reached his hands out, and snatched the headphones off. A loud yell was thrown between the walls as George was startled, falling on the ground. Clay let out a loud wheeze and clutched his stomach, George also clutched his in pain from the fall.

But the frightened look on the shorter boys face softened as he saw it was Clay, though it quickly turned into an expression of anger.

"CLAY- OH MY GOD! YOU CANT JUST DO THAT-" he raised himself from the ground checking his pulse in the process.

Clay finally stopped laughing "oh come on George it was funny- you should have seen your face!" He turned his attention to the headset he was holding in his hand and brought it up to his ears. "What we're you listening to anyways, you never listen to music-" he cut himself off as he heard a familiar tune play.

This was the cassette he gave to George three days ago, one of the times he snuck through the window. He felt a smile spread across his face. "Oh-" but before he could say anything else George snatched the headset from him and grabbed the cassette player stopping the song.

"I was bored okay? What took you so long anyways I was starting to get worried" he shoved past Clay and placed the cassette player in his bedside drawer.

"Oh sorry I was busy fucking your mo-" "don't even bother Clay you know she's out of town, it's literally the reason you're here"

"Guess you're right" Clay flopped down on George's bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Clay seriously, why are you so late" George stood at the end of the bed crossing his arms.

"Well, my dear Goggy, if you so desperately must to know. I was helping Sapnap and Karl like a true gentleman sneaking stuff out from Karl's dads house" he said and began unbuttoning the Hawaiian shirt he wore on top of his plane black one. "It's so hot in here, open the window or something"

George sighed, rolled his eyes and walked over to the window. "One: I've told you a thousand times to not call me that. Two: That's seriously dangerous Clay! What if you injured yourself? And three: is Karl okay? He's still staying at Sapnaps right?" When the last word of the sentence left
His mouth, the window opened letting in fresh almost cold afternoon air.

Clay jumped up from the bed walking to the window to stand beside George. "First of all Gogy you don't need to be worried about me, I'm a total badass" he leaned on the window frame. "And yes Karl is okay, he's staying with sapnap. We where in the house and it didn't seem like his dad had been there for days".

George sighed while leaning down on the doorframe beside Clay, and started playing with his fingers. Their shoulders brushed and Clay blushed. He knew he didn't have to hide it, George was colorblind after all, and wouldn't be able to detect the tone change at all.

The sun was setting sending a golden glow their way. Clay turned his head to look at George. He admired how his complexion looked in the lighting. Hitting his face perfectly and giving his eyes an even prettier glow. He didn't really notice he had been staring before he was brought back to reality by a blushing George looking back at him. He quickly diverted his gaze back to the sky where the sun was still slowly sinking, taking its time.

He cleared his throat before remembering something. "Oh yeah! Karl gave me something to thank me for the help" he reached into the pocket of his denim shorts pulling out a pack of cigarettes. George looked at the pack and raised his eyebrows.

"you know that's incredibly bad for your health, it could cause- CLAY, YOU CARRY THAT AROUND?" George yelled when Clay pulled out a lighter from the same pocket. He flicked it on for a second before blowing it out. "Oh come on now, it's not a big deal. Do you want one?" He asked and offered a cigarette to the shorter.

"NO of course not! Do you have any idea how dangerous a lighter can be-" "yeah yeah, I know- but I simply do not care" He grinned as he used the lighter to light the end of the cigarette bringing it up to his lips breathing in and holding his breath for a bit before releasing the smoke into the air. He didn't cough, he had smoked a few times before and was familiar with the burn.

"Ew, don't get that smoke in my room" George said, scrunching his nose up and wafting the smoke away with his hand.

Clay took another hit breathing out and giggling before replying with a simple "okay" before he started climbing out the window. Instead of going down like usual, he climbed past the window, pushing himself up on his feet and walking to the top of the roof and sitting down.

He saw George's head poke out the window as he dragged in another puff of smoke, breathing it out into the chilly air before yelling at George, urging him to follow. And after a few curses and mumbled about this being dangerous, George was sat beside him taking in a deep breath and looking at Clay who looked back, smiling.

George looked away and at the sky. Clay followed. The sun had almost disappeared behind the horizon now, replacing the yellow and orange sky with a more purple color that turned more and more dark blue the farther away from the sun you looked. Clay felt and impulse to ask George something. Something that had been on his mind for a while, this seemed like a pretty good place fore it to. He took a hit and blew smoke out bringing his legs up to his chest and letting his hands lazily warp around them.

"George?" He spoke.

"Hm?" George replied not looking at him.

Clay took in a breath before speaking. "How, do you feel- about... Gay people?" His eyes went from studying the sky to look at George's face as he turned to him with a weird expression Clay didn't know how to decipher.

"I- uhm.. w-why do you ask me that? How do you feel about them?" George replied nervously also bringing his legs up to his chest and resting his head on them.

"Well I was asking because, you know, Karl is..."

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know" Georges gaze wandered to the cigarette that was resting between Clays fingers.

"I think it's okay. My mom doesn't though, but you know her"

"Yeah"  Clay breathed, feeling a little more comfortable.

"I was kinda asking because I, yeah uhm" George's eyes met his. "I- I am. gay"

George's eyes widened, and he blinked a few times.

his eyes were still locked with Clays when he answered.

"That's okay, I'm glad you told me Clay" He said and looked at back to the cigarette as he brought it up to his mouth for another hit. It was almost burnt out. 

"Are you sure you don't want some?" He asked after throwing his head back and blowing about the puff of smoke. When he looked over to George he was still looking at him, but with a zoned out expression.

"Hello? Earth to Gogy?" The hand waving in front of George's face seemed to being him back. "Huh?".

Clay held the cigarette up and raised his eyebrows silently asking him to try it. Surprisingly George answered "uhm... yes, yeah. Sure why not" he reached his hand out to take it but Clay pulled away with a smirk plastered in his face. George's eyes furrowed and he groaned.

"Come and take it" Clay said his tone playful as he wiggled with his hand acting like it was a toy for a dog. "You are so annoying." George rolled his eyes but scooted himself closer. It surprised Clay to be honest, normally he would've scoffed called him stupid and stopped trying but he didn't.

George was now very close, his knee touching Clays because he was facing toward him, he reached his hand out to grab the cigarette but was stopped by Clays other hand that gripped his wrist and pulled him closer. Their faces were inches away from each other, and Clay took a little bit of time to admire how the shadows of the night that was approaching cast over his delicate skin.

The silence that lay heavy over the two was broken by Clay who spoke low while bringing George's hand down to rest on his thigh.

"Keep your mouth open"

He brought the cigarette up  to his own mouth and inhaled, quickly he brought George's face to his, connecting their lips.

George froze in place for a few seconds before opening his mouth like Clay had asked. When Clay felt it he opened his owner too exhaling the smoke letting it seep out and through George's lips.

George breathed in and pulled away instantly coughing out the smoke. Clay wheezed and held his stomach.

Oh wow, he really did that.

George's coughing fit died down and he scowled at Clay "that is NOT funny"

"it was a little bit funny" Clay said and put the cigarette out before laying it down beside him. George didn't reply.

He looked over to him seeing him looking in the other direction. It was hard to spot in the dark but he could see the blush dancing across his pale cheeks. He nudged him with his hand. "Are you blushing George?"

"No."

A grin spread across Clays face, "you are totally blushing!".

George turned around and looked at him. "Well you just kissed me idiot" he snapped. Clay smiled so wide his cheeks started to hurt. "And what? You want me to do it again?" He leaned in so that their noses touched.

George's opened his mouth but said nothing, his eyes flickered down to Clays lips. And Clay swears to god, that was one of the hottest things he's ever seen /hj.

George closed his mouth and swallowed, before nodding. "What? I didn't hear anything?" Clay said playfully putting his hand on George's knee. George rolled his eyes "fuck you". Clay would have make a joke about how it would be him fucking George but it didn't seem appropriate for this particular situation.

He moved closer and felt George's breath on his lips. George's eyes fluttered shut and he moved in the rest of the way moving his hand up to hold Clays jaw. Clays eyes also shut and he focused on the feeling of George's lips on his savoring how it tasted while the butterflies ran wild in his stomach.

When they finally pulled away Clays lips were tingling, a fond smile spread across them and he started down. When he looked up George was there looking down and slightly away with an even darker blush on his cheeks and some on his neck holding two fingers on his lips, he was also smiling.

There was silence. none of them really knew what to say. The air was turning cold and night was around the corner, it was almost completely dark expect for the street lamps and the lights shining through windows of houses. The breeze messed with Clays wavy hair and made him shiver a bit.

"I think I might be gay too" was what broke the silence. George was sitting with his legs up to his chest hugging his knees again.

"Wow who would've thought" Clay said and received a punch from the other. "You are an idiot" he said but Clay spotted the small smile plastered on his lips as he spoke. "I'm your idiot though. If you want me to be?" He raised his eyebrow questioningly.

"Yeah" George looked at Clay. "That's be nice"

————

Clay walked home that night George's lips on his fresh in memory, and a promise to keep their relationship a secret. For now.
————————————————

If there are grammar mistakes feel free to point them out, I'm too lazy to read over a 3rd time

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

18.1K 516 13
"I didn't leave because i stopped loving you, i left because the longer i stayed the less i loved myself." A fanfic in which Dreams biggest Goal is t...
356K 10.1K 34
In which Dream's July Brighton trip leads to a prolonged stay at George's apartment, and one thing leads to another... [MATURE CONTENT, CHAPTER WARNI...
11K 456 20
Just before Dream and George were about to get married, something unexpected happened: George died and is now a ghost, unable to be seen by a single...
31.7K 330 22
This is only dnf (Dream + George) oneshots and no others sadly, but I can always make another of this is enjoyed! There will be other characters incl...