Go with the Flow ✨~/ Sk8 the...

By Shamamaley

[COMPLETED] " have fun and just go with the flow " ~ " Take me back to those... More

Characters 🔴
All About Y/N Zion
Ep 1. Skateboard pt. I
Ep. 1 🛹 pt. 2
ep. 1 🛹🛹 pt. 3
ep2 🛹 pt. 1
Ep.2 🛹🛹 pt. 2
ep. 2 🛹🛹🛹 pt. 3
ep 3 🛹 pt 1.
ep 3. 🛹🛹 pt 2
Ep4 🛹 pt.1
ep 4 🛹🛹 pt. 2
Ep.5 🛹 pt.1
Ep. 5 🛹🛹 Pt. 2
ep 5. 🛹🛹🛹pt 3
Ep. 6 🛹 Pt. 1
Ep. 6 🛹🛹 pt. 2
ep 6. 🛹🛹🛹 pt. 3
Ep . 7 🛹 pt. 1
Ep. 7. 🛹🛹 pt. 2
ep. 8 🛹🛹 Pt. 2
Ep. 9 🛹
Ep. 10. 🛹
Ep. 11 . 🛹 pt. 1
Ep. 11. 🛹🛹 pt. 2
Ep. 12 🛹🛹
Ep. 12 🛹🛹 . #2
Truth Untold 🗝️
Finale , Extras × bloopers 🍙

Ep. 8 🛹 pt. 1

1.7K 56 30
By Shamamaley

Deep thoughts  Swirling round the head... Like a Tornado crashing everything in it's path , dancing aggressively with the Wind.
Winds dancing with each other creating harmony , adding rhythm by rhythm , creating another melody.

These winds Gather water , then it turns to Rain  , pouring in every direction the Wind goes , the water and wind  gets stronger , pouring more and more then suddenly it floods the earth floors.

Soften Lands , and soften mountains , it becomes destroyed the Lands goes down it's Hill , destroying trees and any other matter on its way , blocking Roads , and Creating another medley.

The Land Shakes , vibrating underneath , ocean waters starts to Take Leap. It pulls back like how the moon pulls it's tide , then it stars to go up and it flops down to everything it it's way.

Not knowing underneath those layers of water , deep Lands filled with boiling matters , starts to shake.
The Earth's crust giving into it's boiling point. Rocks goes down , boiling liquid comes out in it's mouth , melting and destroying anything in it's path .

Swirling unknown emotions , they keep coming and coming , until it starts to break and let's out sadness which makes it's eyes clouded with waters . They see it getting soft , they see it getting broken , the softer it goes , the more they take advantage . So it pulls in all of it's emotions. To hide it
But , the more it keeps pulling in it the more the core breaks.
It broke and unleashes madness.
It destroys , it breaks.
But they didn't know was A little sweetness was all it takes to give it a break.

( Y/n POv ) .

I woke up to the sound of my Phone Vibrating beside me.
Welp seems like I'm still In my Own Office room , well more like A chilling room Here in One of our tower/building.

I checked my phone and noticed it's 12 am already , our meeting just got done at like 11:30 pm , well my brothers are probably still doing there thing right now.

Seems like I got a text from Langa.

* bootleg Rio the Bird 🐦 *

U coming tonight? 

I saw Langa's Text and well..I know the tournament is starting tonight.
But..

Should I sign up? Welp..imma just go there and check out who signed up , and if they seem interesting enough maybe I'll sign up as well... But...my brothers are slightly a problem , they might not let me sign up. SHEEESHH.... Let me just ask my brothers for permission.

I went outside my office and  headed of to Xia's Office.
I just opened the door , not bothering to knock , I know it's a bit Disrespectful but it's fine..

" Yow! Ni-chan uhh...umm there's this- " 

" What now? What trouble are u getting into? " My brother cut me off before I could even , Continue my sentence geez , how rude.. well I didn't even knock.

" Psshh trouble? Ofcourse not.. well there's this Tournament , in S that skating place I told u about , there's a tournament Held By ADAM , I was thinking of going there right now , check it out and if it seems interesting , do u mind if I join? And it's a good way to test out that new board u Made me " I spoke to my brother , while Sitting down at His Table.

My brother just stared at me like I stole his new car...

( 3rd person PoV )

" Adam.... So he's back at it again huh...tch. thiss seems trouble.. , Wait- Adam? Does she perhaps Remember- "

" Helloooooooo Niii-chhaaannn!? " Y/n cut offed Xia's thoughts when she waved her hand Infront of her brother's Face.

" Uh sorry , I kind of zoned out , hmm well ...yeah sure , just don't be reckless , don't worry we'll keep this out of Mom and Dad's reach , but I should tell u this , u still need to be careful , cause... We don't know what mom and Dad are planning , they could have hidden , guards anywhere , so u should always be aware of what's happening understood? " Xia answered His Sister , who Was sitting on his office table arranging his Pens in a Color coded Order.

" Yeah yeah... And Also Ni-chan... Uh do u remember , that umm park? Was it an abandoned Skating park? The one that we used to go to , to skate sometimes , do u remember ...that guy that helped me? The one I told u about? What we're their Names again? " Y/n asked Her brother a certain Question , which caused her brother to slightly widen His eyes. Which his sister didn't notice still busy arranging his Pens.

" No...so she is starting to remember
..tch "

" Uh... What do u mean? Ya know... We weren't allowed to leave the house before right? We were even home schooled. " Xia answered his Sister.

Y/n looked up at Her brother and spoke
" Oh...hey ..after I woke up from the hospital , u told me , I fell off my board in the mountains right? In Hawaii? In our Grandparents Mansion in The hill? , Well... If that was the case I don't think- "

" S starts at 12am midnight right? It's already 12 u should go , your friends might be waiting , be careful on the way there " Xia cut offed Y/n while talking , waving her off his Table ,

" Tch fine... I'm gonna go home and Change first , u guys should go home too , it's late. " Y/n exclamaimed to her brother .

" Hmm yeah " Xia answered , escorting her sister to the Parking lot.
As they got to her Car , he kissed her cheek and spoke.

" Be careful .. don't be too reckless , and where's Ni-chan's Kiss on the cheek? " Her brother exclamaimed while bending down to her Height.

" Eh? Psh I'm not a kid anymore , why do u still need Cheek Kisses " y/n spoke while getting inside her car , but unfortunately her brother stopped him

"  You're still my Baby sister , and plus u can't even sleep before without kissing both Ace and I goodnight , so come on give your Brother A kiss on the cheek , and plus we rarely see each other these days " Xia exclamaimed back to his Stubborn Baby sister.

" I WAS A BABY BACK THEN- u know what nevermind , here " y/n kissed Her brothers cheek , earning her a pat on the head from her brother

" Get going now , be careful "
Xia exclamaimed to his sister before getting back inside their Building.

On his way To the Main Zion Tower.

" I'm glad I got ______ to come back here ... So I'll know she'll be fine.. "

.
.
.
.

( Change Scene at S )
( Still 3rd person PoV )
.
.
.
.

People were looking at The screen looking where and What group would they be place in and Who they were grouped With.

Miya and Shadow were talking , when Miya suddenly Noticed Langa's arrival.

" Oh Langa... Reki still isn't with you? And it seems like he didn't sign up to , and so does Y/n-san " miya spoke towards the Baby blue Haired Teen.

" Reki won't be here " Langa spoke , with Miya asking him why.
" Well... "

" He's just scared skating against Adam! HAHAHAHAH " Shadow Exclamaimed making fun of the Red headed buy until. They heard a voice coming from behind Shadow.

" I dare u to say that Again in my face , what did u just say about Reki? "

The 3 got shocked and Recognized that voice immediately and Saw Y/n standing behind Shadow , with her Face  being covered by her hair , and her hood up. Staring at Shadow Intently.  Or should I say Glaring.

Shadow immediately felt Chills in his spine when he heard her talk fork behind him , giving him flashbacks of their Beef together.

" Y/n! " Langa called out , going beside her.

" Oh... Penguin-kun .. I see Reki isn't here then " y/n spoke back To Langa.

" Hmm yeah... Aren't u gonna Enter? " Langa Asked His female companion

" Hmm yeah I actually will be  entering I just need to Ask Adam first "  y/n answered back while taking her hood off.

Langa Nodded as a response then , they both heard Miya Spoke
" ..did u get a new Board Y/n-san? "

" Huh? Oh...uh yeah my Brother costomized it for me " Y/n answered Miya. While holding her board Infront of her.

The guys examined the board with some sparkles in their eyes
" Oh...it kinda looks like Cherry's board " Miya spoke up.

" Yeah ..it functions a bit like Carla too , but it doesn't change itself like Carla does , and the only thing Jarvis does , is Calculate , Record my speed , and It has Uh Cameras In the front and Back ...I think it's for my brother to Check on me. " Y/n spoke back to The kid.

" I'm gonna see u guys later , I need to go and Ask Adam Something first "
Y/n spoke to the Three while they all nodded.

Y/n headed to Where Adam is and Tapped him on the Shoulder 3 times.
Which Adam reacted to , looking back at her. When he saw who tapped him , he immediately smirked in amusement and Turned his whole body at Her. .

" Oh...well what do we have here? Looks like u didn't enter my little tournament , My little Chubby bunny.. "  Adam spoke towards Y/n while caressing her hair.

" Uh yow! Hisoka 2.0 man , uh would u pleas refrain from Touching my Hair , I just washed it , thank you "
Y/n spoke while Hitting Adam's hand off her. Which resulted to Adam Chuckling.

"  Well uh at the topic at Hand , is it still ok to sign In now? " Y/n Continued on speaking towards the Tall guy Infront of her.

" Hmm well yes ...yes ofcourse , and plus , there's also some people who just recently Joined as well.... But I must say u guys will be Skating last , would that be fine Fu-chan? "

" Hmm yeah sure I don't mind , well uh thanks I guess? I'm gonna go there now , uh see you? Cool  Masks by the way. " Y/n exclamaimed while Going back towards Langa And the others now.

Oh and btw this is how Y/n's new board look , um ...if u guys don't like it feel free to think about something you like or your own designs

So uh her board looks like this , and I made the color a bit Neon , so that when she skates and like it's usually night and Dark , it'll look cool when the Red and Green Neon swirls with the Wheels so uh yeah.

( Gomen gomen , I forgot to put the Picture )

But yeah here it is

And for her outfit today , she's just Wearing red oversized Hoodie with some Red Terno Shorts , that End just 3 inches above the knee , some White Socks with 2 red Stripes and some White Sneakers with Red Shoelaces. But ofcourse if u guys don't like Ze Outfit feel free to change it into your preference.

  Y/n arrived to where  Langa and The Others Were.
" So? " Langa asked The female beside him
" Hm? Oh yeah he said I can still , enter and Plus there's skaters that recently just Signed up , but we're going last " The said Female Responded .

" Cool , well good luck , not like u need it tho " Langa spoke while lightly Ruffling Her hair .       

The 1st group , consists Adam and Miya and Other side characters.

And we'll the results are expected Hisoka and Black Haired Killua Made it.

And so on and so On Ofcourse , Langa ,  Kaoru , Joe and Shadow Passed and , surprisingly while In the Group Where Shadow Was , an Anonymous guy passed him with a great speed also making it . While others even tried to Ambush Langa.

During The Race Between Shadow's  , Y/n got shocked Seeing the guy , but something Told her... He seems Familiar , the way He skates it feels like she's seen it before , but ofcourse anyone who's really good could've done that , so she decided to Let it go at the moment and Further investigate the Anonymous Guy.

While on that Race too , a Certain Blue Haired Guy with Piercing Red Crimson Eyes also , took notice of this anonymous guy , having a gut feeling He knows Him..

Now For the Last Group to Skate and Find out who the first 2 person to Make it First will Make it in the Next round . Now It was time For Y/N'S group .

Y/n isn't the type to underestimate people but , she knows her capacity and She's confident about her abilities that she'll make it in the Next round.

The Race Was Going Smoothly for her until She noticed , A certain person keeping up with her , well she isn't going so fast , just moderate to earn her enough distance towards the others.

But somehow a Certain Guy... Wearing An All black Attire , Was keeping Up with her.  She could tell it was a 'he' basing on how his Body Proportion looks like , but she couldn't quite see his face due to The Hood Covering It.

And by the looks of it , he shouldn't be much years older than Her.

He was keeping in Pace with her , not going to fast or Slow , literally just in Pace , Y/n didn't mind it much but she did Continue to observe the guy , While Observing she noticed he didn't have the intention on Going Pass her.

In fact he was Keeping His speed to just be on par with Hers , she know this isn't His best , so she had to watch out for this guy , his control for His board is also Great as well.

His board was a normal Board , An All Black deck , with some Black And Blue Wheels .

The race ended with The both of them Getting into the next round , this guy didn't take Notice and after that Race he just went to the side not battering an Eye to the Female who Won with him.

And Ofcourse This Guy also also Didn't go Unnoticed by Adam's keen Eyes.

" Hm.... I see , So u had to send him huh ,  clever as Ever Xi- chan ...

Let's see if  he Can keep it in Pace ,
.... Well it is said  ' the More the Merrier '   adding another Character to our game huh ..., oh hoo. ... Just how long will u guys really hide it from her...

Well....not unless if I reveal it all   to her... Better step up the game... Xi-chan~  *chuckles* "

To be Continued

.
Eyo...Sorry for the Late Update , this was actually done yesterday but I forgot to publish it..

Thank you for The Votes!

I hope u guys enjoy reading this!

And thank you so much for the reads I didn't expect this to have such amount of reads.

And I love seeing your guy's comments , they always do make me laugh.

So please don't be afraid to comment.

So uh yeah all in all Thank you everyone for Reading!

I hope u guys have an Awesome day! 🥀✊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 2.2K 135
(Y/n) (L/n) grew up in Australia with an Australian father and Japanese mother. Following the death of her older brother, they move to Japan, where s...
34.7K 1.7K 33
"How-" "Don't ask, Langa. It just happened suddenly." "But, really, what part of him...?" "I'm not exactly sure right now. But, I do like his hair." ...
1.6K 30 18
• '' SURREPTITIOUS adjective kept secret, especially because it would not be approved of. '' - sk8 the infinity x male!oc - matchablossom enthusi...
59.9K 1.7K 17
langa has always struggled with socializing and expressing his emotions. truth was that he never actually wanted to speak to other people, so his ina...