🔥FIRE🔥 [COMPLETED]

By hiitsmety

DON'T EVER PLAY WITH FIRE IN MARRIAGE BECAUSE......... ONE LOVE CAN DESTROY ALL LOVE START : DECEMBER 2020 EN... More

HOME
STITCHES
NO PROMISES
SECRET
MY OASIS
LOUDER THAN BOMBS
HEADING HOME
MOON
FINALLY FOUND YOU
TOUCH LOVE
I LOVE YOU
STEAL MY GIRL
CAN'T YOU SEE ME?
CRUSH
WAR OF HORMONE
ON MY WAY
TAKE AWAY
SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY HEART
UNCONDITIONALLY
SUDDENLY
PAYPHONE
LOVE MYSELF
WE FOUND LOVE
BOY WITH LUV
GIVE ME EVERYTHING
FIRE
GIVE YOUR HEART BREAK
MAKE IT RIGHT
WOLVES
JUST GIVE ME A REASON
FIGHT THE BAD FEELING
BAD THINGS
LONELY VOYAGE
ME AND MY BROKEN HEART
GOOD BY MY LOVE
A MILLION DREAMS

REALLY REALLY

119 16 10
By hiitsmety

Press before reading
ENJOY DOUBLE UP !
----------------------

Taehyung squeezed my body with his body. Part of my upper back feels the cold snow sticking to the rocks where my body is currently leaning.

"Tae....."

"Hmmmm?", still kissing the edges of my ears.

"You ... don't ... think about doing it here, right Tae?"

"So what, Hyun?"

"NO. This place is too open Tae"

Taehyung laughs in between the sensual activities he puts on my body.

"Hyun .. the only ones who can see what we are doing are rocks, plants and animals such as insects", he laughed at me.

My pouty lips made him even more irritated.

"Let me do the foreplay here. The execution will be done later in the inside room darling. How?"

Taehyung's foreplay or warm-up always works on my body. My husband is very good at games in bed. But isn't it not in bed this time? But in the water, will he prove to be the greatest in mastering this game in all fields?

Not needing my approval, Taehyung continued his movements again. As his lips further traced the parts that aroused a tingling sensation that I can't explain. It was then that both of his hands wandered over to find the hook he wanted so badly to remove. Feeling behind my back to find the hook in question. Then just take it off. Something black that had been on my body is now floating on the water and walking in the middle away from our bodies.

Every touch Taehyung gives, gives a special sensation to every part of my body. Doing this in other parts of the world and in an open place like this. Never crossed my mind at all.

-------------

When it was almost evening in Japan, it was still early enough in London to start an activity.

Jungkook and Yoojung walked around the outskirts of the city while enjoying the slightly shining sun. Walk hand in hand.

"Yoo, tonight we'll spend some time somewhere"

"Where's that, Oppa?"

"Interactive Resorts. Skiing, how?"

"Great idea Oppa"

Jungkook just smiled.

"Oppa..."

"Hmmm?", Jungkook turned to see his wife.

"I know about the London's project"

"How do you know, Yoo?", Jungkook tried to cover his nervousness.

Jungkook hasn't told his wife about that. Because waiting for how Sohyun's decision. But it turns out that his wife already found out about it before Jungkook intended to tell her.

"Did Oppa forget that I'm also part of JJK COMPANY, hmm?"

Jungkook did not get an answer to his previous question. But it seems that Yoojung doesn't want to give more details about who told her about London. Because not everyone at JJK COMPANY knows about this London project, Jungkook thought carefully.

Only a few higher-ups and Sohyun who knows about this.

"That's not like what I mean, Yoo"

Yoojung just smiled "I will accompany you if you want me to be beside you Oppa. Let's live together here"

"B-but how is your life as a teacher? I .. I don't want to force you Yoo"

Yoojung shook her head quickly "I want to learn to be a part of your life Oppa", smiling.

Jungkook smiled as he kissed the back of Yoojung's hand and put it in his coat pocket. Continuing their journey in rhythmic steps.

----------

The sound of groans from him began to fill the entire space which suddenly felt hot. Exceeding the room temperature it should be. The heater alone lost to the hot activity Taehyung did on my little body. Don't ask about courage. Nearly 95% of her body would describe how powerful a Model Kim is.

"Saranghae Hyun", he said with trembling lips, his eyes closed and his body movements accelerating.

My lips automatically smile after hearing the magic words that can always hypnotize me. My husband has pronounced it a million times. A million times, I think butterflies always fill this niche of the soul. What a miracle, the power of love that Taehyung gave him.

Hopefully the seeds that my husband is sowing tonight will succeed in creating a new life in my stomach later. This time, I'm looking forward to it. This time, I will take care of it. I promise.

After releasing several times, Taehyung finally got up from the top of my body with a pretty drained of energy. Imagine how about my current condition?

The body is limp and helpless. The sweat beads that soaked the whole body were mixed with the sticky liquid that was released by my husband. Our distinctive scent, mixed with the scent of the wooden room, is a witness to the monk Taehyung's ferocity. Make us lie side by side while catching each other's breath.

"Hyun, I really really love your body"

"Stop it, Tae. I'm tired of hearing your babbling"

Taehyung instead pulled my body into his arms.

"Tae, let go. I'm uncomfortable, so sticky"

"This is called love liquid", laughed.

Taehyung instead covered my body. Meanwhile, I got rid of it.

"It'll make you cold, Hyun"

"I'm going to take a shower, it's so sticky Tae"

"Just take a bath tomorrow, Hyun. Go to sleep now", kissing my lips for the umpteenth time.

"Kim Taehyung!!"

"Kim Sohyun!!"

We are not like a husband and wife in general. Really. Our behavior is sometimes childish like now, as if we forgot our age, each of us has reached the age of three heads. Laughing at each other.

Our faces were facing the ceiling of the room.

"Tae, if we have kids later. I'll resign."

Taehyung was quite surprised by my statement. Turned to me but without saying a word.

I glanced at his face, smiling.

"This time it's for real, Tae. I'll stop working when Kim Junior is born later"

Taehyung hugged me while kissing my forehead "Leave it all to me Hyun, I'll work whatever as long as our family is happy"

"I'm happy enough Tae. Who knows I can still work from home while taking care of our children and household"

"Hurry up and come Kim Junior. We are really waiting for you", stroking my stomach with a sparkling face.

"You will be the best father later Tae. How luckily our children will be"

"You will be the best mother for our Kim Junior's squads too"

"The Kim Junior's squads ??"

Taehyung nodded "You don't just want one child, right Hyun? I used to say that I wanted 3 kids if we were both busy. But seeing our current state, I think we can have 5 Kim Junior", casually.

I pinched his adorable mouth "If you give birth, I really want 10 Kim Junior Tae!", I replied.

----------

INTERACTIVE RESORTS LONDON.

"This is really beautiful Oppa", Yoojung was still amazed by the scenery presented in front of her.

A vast expanse of mountains covered with snow on almost all sides. The sun rays will slowly drown and disappear. Not so stinging but quite warm. The cable car that runs slowly adds to the beauty of the charm of this area.

"Yoo, be careful. It's slippery", reminded his wife who ran with enthusiasm.

Yoojung just gestured with both hands "OKAY" to her husband who was worried about her steps.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was seen playing with the snowballs he made.

"Wow, how do you make a snowball that big?"

Yoojung was amazed to see the snowball made by her husband.

"Someone once taught me Yoo. It's not as easy as I thought it turned out," while continuing to roll the snowball that was getting bigger and bigger.

"Someone? Who?"

Jungkook was silent and smiled "Come here Yoo help me, let's take a photo together", changing the conversation.

Yoojung with a little heavy steps approached her husband.

"Is that someone you mean Kim So Hyun ..... Oppa?"

"I know she is your past"

"The past that you can not forget"

"But ... can I be your present and future Oppa?"

Yoojung spoke in the bottom of her heart.

-------------

DON'T BE SILENT RIDERS. PLEASE GIVE YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS🙏

THANK YOU ❤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.5K 48
You can't deny your fate and his desire for you... Where destiny plays the game of LOVE. just say you want me too... Kim Y/N despite her showing her...
156K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
199K 9.1K 21
It was your first ever interview that you were going to give and you never thought that this interview would bring what you never expected. I reques...
11.9K 758 20
-The heart-wrenching pain of wanting someone you can't have #24 - romance on 10 Nov 2020 -started: 11 September 2020 -ended: 17 December 2020