Internet [hes/lwt]

By euphoriclarents

"We met on the internet." /or/ A story in which Louis Tomlinson falls for Harry Styles, a famous model on tum... More

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Two

2.1K 73 43
By euphoriclarents

I woke up and realized it was Saturday morning. I went downstairs and made some tea from the brand, Yorkshire, it was probably my favorite in the entire universe.

"Good morning Louis," Dan greeted.

"Morning, Dan, where is my mum?"

"You know she's my wife, you don't have to act like she's only your mum," he looked disappointed.

I didn't care. I missed Mark a lot and I wish we saw him more often. I was allowed to but I wasn't sure I would be able to handle it.

"I know," I waited for my tea to heat up.

"Good morning sunshine," mum cascaded down the stairs and I turned around while I thought she was talking to me. She and Dan looked directly in each other's eyes and it made mine burn with fury. How could she love him? I had always felt like the man of the house because she would get with guys and date them for a while, have babies, and then move on with the next.

"Morning mum," I rolled my eyes and she glared at me.

"Louis, tell Greg I said good luck at his wedding, Denise is quite the catch."

"You are the catch," Dan laughed and smacked my mum's bum.

"Filthy swine," I muttered under my breath and grabbed my cup of tea. I walked out on the balcony of my room and sat on the sleek black couch. I read Paper Towns and drank my tea while the sun rose.

I took a nice shower and fluffed up my hair afterwards.

-

To: Niall

I will be at there at 5:00 sharp!

From: Niall

Thanks mate, Greg and I really appreciate this!

-

I was one of Greg's grooms-men, he and I were pretty good friends due to Niall and I being best friends. His best man was of course his only brother, Niall.

We ran through almost the whole ceremony and it went perfect and I think Niall was more nervous that Greg, himself.

I love the whole Horan family, I really do, but I wanted to get onto Youtube to see if I had any comments and likes. After the dinner rehearsal, it was 7:30 and I went home to mum and Dan sucking face in the kitchen.

"Jesus Christ!" I screamed.

"Louis," Dan gasped.

"You know, the purpose of a kitchen is for making food... Not making babies."

My mum sort of scowled at me and I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and the toast I was making. I walked upstairs to my room to finally look at my Youtube comments and see what was going on.

When I got up there I didn't know what I was getting myself into. My video had 100 likes and 1 dislike.

Holy shit! That's a perfect ratio!

I checked a few comments and a bunch of people replied.

You should make a sibling tag or something!

Room tour!

Harry Syles reblogged your video omg!!!!

I looked on my Tumblr and my follwers blew up by the hundreds. I did have one thousand followers on Tumblr yesterday, but now I have over two thousand. The power of Harry Styles.

I also had multiple asks in my box including one from Harry himself. Oh my God.

@Harry_Styles: Hey I saw your video! I really liked it and I subbed to you and also followed you on here. We should chat sometime Louis .x H ######### (PS please don't repy to this, I'd rather not have that many people know my phone number)

He gave me his freaking phone number oh this could be a recipe for disaster. Although, I did want to know more about this kid. He was almost my age and a male model, I could never compete for his attention like that. Though, it did seem like he was more or less competing for my attention through all of these crazy teenage girls.

-

Louis: Hi Harry, it's Louis. x

Harry: Louis! I've been waiting for your text! .x H

I doubt he meant it honestly. He probably says this to every girl he meets.

Louis: Really? That's wicked mate! We should get together sometime, yeah?

He probably thinks I'm a crazy ass fan or something. I'm not, I didn't even know where he lived.

Harry: Yeah totally! What about tomorrow?

Louis: That might work... Where should we meet?

Harry: This sounds insanely creepy but where do you live?

Louis: Doncaster, where do you live?

Harry: Cheshire. I was going to mention going to London to meet up... In case this didn't work out, but I see we are both three hours away. Hmm. I can come to Doncaster and we can switch off whenever we see each other?

Louis: Sounds like a great plan.

Harry: It's a date.

-

I just made a freaking 'date' with Harry Styles, whatever the hell that meant to him. It meant everything to me because I had seen this kid every where I looked. I'm pretty sure even my mum knew who he was.

Oh crap I forgot about my sisters and Dan and Mum.

"Mum, I'm going out tomorrow okay?" I called down the stairs after eating my toast.

"Alright Louis, we might have another date night and you will have to come home."

"Maybe," I muttered under my breath.

The problem was, Dan and mum weren't out of their honeymoon phase yet, and I couldn't wait for that day where they were.

The next day I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go. I checked my messages in case Harry decided to randomly cancelled but instead I woke up to a good morning text.

-

Harry: Morning Louis! I will be in Doncaster at about noon, what do you say we have lunch? .x H

Louis: Sounds great, text me where you are when you get here. x

-

I got out of bed very lazily and took a lovely hot shower. It was already eleven o'clock by the time I got out so there was no use in eating breakfast. I took out 'Paper Towns' after I did my hair, and decided to pass the time by reading and drinking tea.

I preferred tea over coffee any day. Coffee has caffeine in it, which some teas contain, but it also has aspartame. There are so many health problems that link back to it and I learned about it in Chemistry a few years back.

'As much as life can suck, it always beats the alternative.' I always thought of myself as a dreamer. I wanted to travel the world and have adventures, but I was never the type to imagine their wedding. For one thing, I liked men, which was blatantly obvious, but same-sex marriage wasn't something to talk about in my family.

I would rather be alive and well than be dead and sorrowful, which was the alternative. I imagined myself like Margo, in Paper Towns. Always wanting adventure and never wanting to clearly settle down somewhere. I definitely had every ounce of hope in myself than others did.

I wanted to make a difference in this world, exactly why I wanted to be a trauma surgeon. Saving lives within the blink of an eye was at the least to say, amazing.

I put down the book and picked out something to wear. It was beginning to be fall in the UK and that meant chilling temperatures of 4 degrees Celsius. I wore a grey sweater, black skinny jeans, and black Vans. This is what I actually normally wore, but I wanted to make sure I looked somewhat decent for Harry.

It was 11:30 and there was a text from him.

-

Harry: I'm near this park with this big Yorkshire tea sign near it. Do you want to meet there? .x H

Louis: I would love to. I'll be there in twenty.

-

It only took fifteen minutes to get to that park from my house if I walked, but I decided to fix my hair a little bit better. I slicked it to the side and it was extremely messy, but I didn't care. My hair was normally like this anyways.

My entire family was most likely at Church, but I usually didn't go. I grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone and shoved them in my pockets. My car was a used Ford Cortina MK2 model. It wasn't the best, but it got me around town.

I set out to meet him at the park, which I not been at in years.

=i'm still working out the details of this fic but i know it will be a very short one... maybe 20 chapters eh. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 39 16
harry gets tired of being famous so he creates a fake fan account for fun he meets thi guy called louis and well things don't go according to harry's...
3.4K 79 7
Summary: Louis has a normal life, well had, it all changed when he joined tumblr and met a boy called Niall, who introduced him to a gorgeous young l...
359K 13.7K 38
The book is about Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, when Louis send a nude picture to the wrong person (Harry) they gonna start talking. Harry isn't...
73.4K 2.7K 27
"FUCKING HARRY STYLES! And no, that is not a to-do list. It's an adequate description of the most annoyingly self-indulgent human being, Louis Tomlin...