๐˜ฝ๐™๐™ ๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐™๐™๐™‰

Oleh rDec123

๐Ÿ”ž ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿ”ž One of those saga of two strangers turning into fuck-buddies slowly... Lebih Banyak

It's Been a While!
๊ธˆ์ง€๋œ ( Dโ‚แตฃโ‚– โ‚˜โ‚’dโ‚‘ )
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 01 โšฃ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 02 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 03 - โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 04 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 05 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 06 โšฃ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 07 โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 08 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 09 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10 โšฃ ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10.5 โšฃ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 11 โšฃ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 12 - โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 13 - โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต "๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ"
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 14 โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 15 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ค๐˜ฆ-๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 16 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ & ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 17 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 18 - โšฃ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19.5 โšฃ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 20 - โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 21 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 22 โšฃ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 23 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 24 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 01
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 02

๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 25 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ

1.1K 49 67
Oleh rDec123

Mrs. Yuan had worked as Jeon Jungkook's private secretary since the launching of his corporation. She had been so wonted to his etiquette that he was almost the dorsal side of her palm.

They had walked through many paths together as it was her mere duty to clean the litters he left behind, and although they had been nothing but professional and colleagues, safe to say both of them had shared some heart-to-heart moments, too.

To Mrs. Yuan, at least. One time, Jungkook couldn't leave his bed due to an unknown and perturbing episode. He had his girlfriend who requested Yuan to care for him, as she left to buy some things, Yuna cared for him. Her boss who she had known to be phlegmatic, assertive, and self-disciplined, simply could not leave his bed.

It was the first time she had witnessed an impeccable businessman behind the scene appearing listless. It was momentous. Yuan had no idea if he wanted to be seen in such a vulnerable place, all she could do was scrutinize the back of his head lying beneath his duvet in complete silence.

She soon realized that her boss had been waiting for his older brother and his male lover. They both barged into the suite as if something ought to happen to Jungkook, she was dismissed before she could discover any further information about him and his mysterious behavior.

Strange moments like this occurred once in a while, and one other time during a conference meeting. He would stare blankly out the glass window, alarming everyone in the boardroom to be attentive to his feckless reaction to one of the departments' presentations.

Yuan had to tap his shoulder to snap him out of whatever thought he had. It should never happen, no, it never happened.

As if he was possessed by a wholly different persona, he would dissociate after stressful and psychologically damaged times and not stare nor think about anyone.

Or on weekdays, Yuan would come back to her office to purchase some accessories she had forgotten to bring home, she noticed that her boss was in his office, working harder than anyone she had seen ever worked all her life in this massive enterprise.

These strange activities he would pull randomly, he would be the most feckless person, but around the times she wouldn't accompany him, he would be the leeriest person.

Perhaps her boss worked better alone. Still, he was alone yet he never looked lonely, the exact depiction of a lone-wolf.

She absolutely aspired to become somewhat like him, he was admirable, he was younger than her yet so much stronger. She never sought to get nosy with him, but she can't help loving that he needed her help at times.

Hence, a boss like him inspired her to attend the workplace with a steadfast mindset, making it healthy for her, making her love her job as his secretary.

Nobody would understand him, not even her nor his girlfriend. However, it was fun to observe his environment like a movie, as it was her job, anyway.

So, right now, she felt like a traitor. She had a date with her boyfriend and she was required to leave early. Unfortunately, you can't ask for a permission slip knowing your boss probably needs your aids and services, and you love him too much to leave like he means nothing.

Taking in a deep breath, her knuckles positioned against the door. She should lie to make the permission slip sound more plausible and meaningful.

Lying? To him? Will she have the guts? She never lied in her entire career, not to him. She was supposed to be a slick and trained employee out there. Let's see how it will go!

— KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Come in!" The muffled tone of Jungkook's oddly gravelly voice called out. Maybe, he had too much hot coffee earlier. She would have known as she recorded the amount of coffee he digested on the daily basis as one of her errands.

His voice sounded oily, or agog if she pieced it together— was he angry at something? Of course, he would be, he had been sitting in the office since morning receiving paperwork, piling and piling uncontrollably, and it was already currently 3 PM.

Yuan unbarred the double door to find him sitting behind his desk, one hand extending out to click the mouse of his computer whilst the other hand balanced his chin, paying her no mind as he usually had. She approached the desk, her heels echoing through the atrium-like room.

"I apologize for what I'm about to request of you, sir." She said, halting her steps across from his desk, noticing the sides of his face dripping beads of sweat, his brows knitting close. Damn, not once had he share her a glance. Strange, the air-conditioning seemed to be functioning fine. Due to the current weather, the cold air should be extra the amount adding to the AC. "Are you alright, sir? You look awfully pale."

"Huh?" Finally, his heed altered from the screen to her eyes, leaning back and removing his hands carefully from everything they were working on, dropping them under the desk, presumably onto his thighs. "Um, y-yeah. I'm fine, I'm just a bit hungry."

"You're hungry, sir? I must buy some food for you—" "No, it's fine. Just— run over the reason you're here." He naturally waved a hand in the air, then that hand came down towards the desktop, slamming it a bit.

He looked really uncomfortable, Yuan had no idea how to feel. Could it be these were one of the episodes her boss had always suffered from according to his girlfriend? Yuan was no psychological professional, she never studied these things. She couldn't apprehend a lot of things was why she never asked.

Examining him squirming in his swivel chair to sit up straight, seeing how dismissive and subtle he was, anyone would've missed the weird behavior. But, Yuan was not "anyone", she was practically his shadow. She can point out everything there was to point out about Jeon Jungkook.

"I would like permission to leave early," She managed to say.

"For what?" He lifted a hand to rumple up his already rumpled dark-brown locks, sighing deeply as if hearing her request of such a thing was disappointing or was wasting his time, or he was as sick as Yuan speculated him to be.

"I—I have an urgent matter and it involves my grandmother." Yuan cringed, she stuttered for the first time, which meant she must've slipped. He would recognize it. Well, of course, he would. He was Jeon Jungkook for fuck's sake! The dude had the eyes and ears of a predator in its most starving periods.

"Hm..." He crooned, his voice, again, became an exhausted and timid sigh. "Very well, I don't see why not."

"Will you manage without me?" She had to ask this, after onlooking her boss decaying in health right before her fairy eyes. She had to ask.

"Yes, I'm almost— done," He exhaled, his fingers coming back up to fumble with the keyboard. Whatever he was typing, it seemed more important than himself. "Your grandmother needs you, so, you're dismissed for today," Jungkook faintly uttered.

He glanced at her then briefly withdrew said glance. Yuan saw the uninterested reaction, backing away a few steps with her thumping heels, she bowed to him with respect and left the office.

Instantaneously, when the sound to the double door clicked shut, Jungkook slumped his tensed body into the headrest. His arms settled on each armrest, tilting his neck back with a draggy groan escaping his lips, gulping down lumps in his throat hard.

"Fuck...I said don't use your teeth—" Jungkook hissed through gritted teeth, his expression irate yet engrossed, descending his vision towards 'neath the desk, focusing on the person between his thighs. There it was, a boy named 'Kim Taehyung', having his mouth wrapped around Jungkook's throbbing, veiny cock. "Fucking cum-slut."

Jungkook can see a sneer in the winching of his eyes, as he puckered his lips to suck very vastly against Jungkook's length, creating a popping sound once his lips traveled past the head, jutting his tongue out to kitty-lick it one last time.

The pose Taehyung sat in underneath that desk the whole time as his secretary talked, his hands pressed flat onto the floor, in between his crouched and or bent thighs. Those big eyes peeking up to meet Jungkook's frustrated ones. His long eyelashes batted against his cheeks with a pout.

"Sorry, master." Taehyung purred with a small titter, mimicking what a cat would do with its paw by licking his fist.

Taehyung scooted his ass forward desperately like a dog driving its entire seated body, with pleading eyes, hungry for a bowl of treats, those doll-like puppy eyes. He leaned his cheek onto Jungkook's inner thigh, stroking around against it as Jungkook's erection ever so slightly touched his lips.

He was behaving like an actual fucking cat!

"Meow~" And then he meowed. Jungkook's heart was plucked, this pussy between his thighs at this moment was a total slut. Jungkook couldn't restrain himself, fisting a handful of Taehyung's hair, forcing his ajar lips to deep-throat his entire length the second time.

"Mmph!" Taehyung gagged, eyes expanded in absolute shock as his hands reached up to claw at every area of Jungkook's thighs.

"Aren't you a naughty little pussy." Jungkook bleated, beginning to bob Taehyung's head, thrusting and fucking his face in and out at a tamed gait.

"Mmph mm!" He caved in once he grew accustomed to the head grazing his uvula, the firm log resting on his tongue. His tears started cramping his scleras as he sang out smothering mewls and cries, then those tears managed to drizzle down his gorgeous cheeks.

"You wanted this, didn't you?" Jungkook taunted with a pair of merciless eyes and a smirk.

His grip upon his hair was so taut Taehyung could feel his scalp itching, but he loved it, he loved the fact that he was fucked to gag every breath he took, he loved that it caused his nose to go runny as he couldn't stop sobbing and sniffling.

He adapted to a worse condition when Jungkook decided to level up the pace, causing Taehyung to holler boisterously with his throat being packed, he had his fingers cuffing Jungkook's wrist to maybe calm the rapid speed. Yet, no use. Jungkook's length was coated in his messy spits and saliva that even droplets of them leaked onto the floor, as they threatened to from the gaps of Taehyung's mouth.

"Shit..." Jungkook breathed sluggishly, Taehyung was gagging helplessly beneath him yet he couldn't care less. Taehyung loved it, when Jungkook treated him like an object, he was sobbing in pure bliss. "Argh, fuck— I'm close..." Blinking through the background discord of Taehyung's slurps and pops from his stuffed lips, Jungkook still thought to himself how fantastic it was to have discovered that Taehyung did not have a gag reflex.

Taehyung could not sway the speed nor could he do as he pleases with the blowjob, impelled over and over again by Jungkook's fierce strength ever so often, controlled whenever he had to choke every time. The way he grinds his hips inwards as well made it even better for the both of them, when they secured lewd eye contact with one another, Taehyung's teary ones with Jungkook's wicked ones.

"Mmph! Mmhh~" Taehyung's eyeballs were rolling back into his head as his sanity could not function in the ongoing position, mewling in a louder volume which vibrated Jungkook's cock, encouraging the hot and dense liquid to gush through his throat like a fucking faucet.

This would catch anyone off-guard, however, when detecting the abrupt ejaculation, a speck of the sperm went into the wrong pipe, causing him to cough, unveiling Jungkook's cock instantly to cover his mouth within his palms, readying to cough aloud.

Yet Jungkook harshly snatched him back to face his eyes by aggressively cupping Taehyung's cheeks, causing his plump and rosy moist lips to pucker as the cum drizzled down his chin. Gaping up at him innocently with shocked eyes, only then did Taehyung notice that he was close to fucking up, and that his cheeks being squeezed were aching so much.

"Swallow, cum-slut." Jungkook commanded lowly.

He eerily exploited him through his god damn soul with a single paltry glower. The expression he ought to express was solely at bloodlust, his jaw clenching and possibly bearing the canine of his teeth, causing the vein on his neck to pulsate as he glared murderously into the poor boy who had choked on his loads.

He roughly tossed Taehyung's face aside away from his fingers.

Battling the submissive instinct Taehyung was destined to follow, whimpering in his place yet contented with fear. Taehyung struggled a massive lump of salty liquid down his throat, wobbling his Adam's Apple, making a clear gulp sound to satisfy Jungkook's rascal ears, then he sexily and erotically jutted his red tongue out to show Jungkook that he had consumed every last drop of it.

"Good boy, kitten." Jungkook cruelly smirked, chuckling, gingerly patting at Taehyung's curly and matted hair, then his palm came down to gingerly slap at Taehyung's swollen and stained cheek as if to rudely assure him of his role in this intercourse. "You made master proud, should I reward you?"

It took Taehyung a few seconds to respond as he had yet to grasp between reality or fantasy, because he had been gagged to oblivion enough to have seen stars.

He panted as he attempted to compose his sobbing and runny nose, slurping and sniffling uncontrollably, he ended up nodding his head, nodding his head like a needy little whore.

Taehyung yelped: "Ah—" Jungkook slapped him in the face, making his head jerk to the side, gasping profusely. Taehyung cried in agony, yet pleasure simultaneously.

The pain fucking stung, it wasn't at all as powerful as the slap on his ass or thighs, but the damage was indeed as efficient as ever. What it will do to Taehyung's pride to be slapped. How scarring. But from Jungkook? How charming.

Never had Taehyung ever thought Jungkook would have the gall to smack the face he worshipped ever so dearly.

"Speak with words, slut. You never learned, do you? Do I have to punish you?" Taehyung should have practiced it as it was Jungkook's beast's least favorite demeanor. Although Taehyung unintentionally acted on it, the delightfulness would remain no matter the intentions.

"Y-Yes, master! Yes, Pl-Please...ah-huh...Tete would lov-love a reward..." Taehyung screwed his eyes shut in shame, lost, enslaved, inferior, and completely powerless.

And he felt fucking stupefying!

"Come up here and sit on my lap." God, his sexy voice would get deeper whenever he articulate these dirty words!

Taehyung complied, crawling up on all four like a fucking furry, bearing in mind how his pants and boxers had already been stripped to his ankles, he wiggled them off from interfering with his progress.

He plopped his fine ass and straddled the other's lap, arms curling around Jungkook's neck, their faces an inch away.

"What do you want me to do?" Jungkook mellowly queried through a tone, the depiction of him pampering his pet kitten.

"T-Touch me, p-please..." Taehyung bleated woodenly, seizing both of Jungkook's wrists and positioning them to land on each of his bare buttocks, his movement was haste, begging for physical attention as he exhaled and inhaled into Jungkook's ear, dependent and weak.

Jungkook chortled, having way too much fun. "You're a good boy, yeah?"

"I-I'm a good boy!"

"Do you think you deserve it?" Jungkook rephrased, whispering his steaming breath into Taehyung's ear as well.

His tongue slickly licked his earlobe, flinching Taehyung and making the hair all over his body loomed up, then his hands started to knead Taehyung's squashy asscheeks, his perverted fingers somehow skating in between them.

"T-Tete deserves it, p-please, please!" Jungkook had been acquiring for Taehyung's asshole, immediately jamming two forefingers from separate hands into the tight and wet entrance, scissoring him and adding more digits. "Ahh~ ahmm— god! So go-ood, feels so good, argh!" Coasting his fingers in and out and around inside Taehyung's rectum wall, accidentally abusing his prostate once and twice was enough to build Taehyung's velvety moans.

"I know, baby. I know." The way Jungkook affirms that instead of 'you like that?' is so much hotter and chummier, shows the growth in their bond. If only Jungkook could see his very fingers engulfing inside the other's perky red asshole right about now, unfortunately, the position did not allow that, what a bummer.

"Auuagh awh god! I love you so much, master!" Taehyung jabbered out nonsense, he would lose the authority to everything, his body, his voice, that was one of the quirks that turned Jungkook's body on.

Taehyung can't stop being so gosh darn sexy!

The second time in the office, the first time in here, and Jungkook showing affection was freaking Taehyung out in a concerning manner. However, now?

Taehyung had begun initiating the affections and he was becoming too affectionate, nonetheless, Jungkook comprehended that he was too in the moment, so all was well and he jammed faster and harder into Taehyung's everlasting fun of asscheeks.

One of Taehyung's hands glided down Jungkook's solid chest, proceeding towards his own erection which was poking Jungkook's clothed abdomen.

Watching him, the thought of Taehyung touching himself was a pound to the ribcage, turning him on even more. Yet, Taehyung did indeed, masturbated himself as Jungkook fingered him clumsily, the sloppy noises they made reverberating the office. (ᴸᵃˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ'ˢ ᴿᵉᶠᵉʳᵉᶜᵉ)

Turns out, the few pumps of his fist against his own cock were for quickening his ejaculation. Jungkook had to worry about the damn thing splashing everywhere later on past him towards his headrest, then onto the floor. But both of them could care less, snubbing out every vital detail in life, focusing on pleasuring and making each other sing and cum.

He panted languidly against Jungkook's ear as Jungkook whispered obscene praises into his.

Taehyung had a praise-kink, so much so that he would definitely die for it, grinning like an outright toddler, giggling about with Jungkook as he wiped away his tears, drools, and snots for himself.

Taehyung pulled back to sweetly peck Jungkook on his handsome and kissable face, his damp cum-stained lips painted in the remaining of the rosy-tinted Vaseline had imprinted onto the scar of Jungkook's left cheekbone.

Jungkook simpered at the promised action, recognizing this certain procedure and its perfect order. He said in between his jovial and childish expression: "You crazy bastard, you really did it."

"I'm a man of my words!" Taehyung singsong, placing his hands on his naked hips like a mom, emitting a sassy and proud attitude.

"You're totally lying~" They both jested, ignoring the fact that Jungkook's fingers were still buried inside Taehyung's loosened hole.

"Aren't you hungry? Because I totally am hungry~" Taehyung purred, dragging Jungkook's face to his closer by his neck with his arms embracing it.

"Are you mocking me from earlier's bad excuse? I didn't know she was going to enter, alright?"

"We will never know!" Taehyung cackled. Jungkook rolled his eyes, hearing those cheeky words did not assist with how exceedingly nerve-wracking he was in getting caught by his secretary of all people during that blowjob. "Anyways, I'm in the mood for some fast food. There's a Lotteria across the street, wanna grab a bite with me?"

"I mean..." Jungkook mulled and his eyes were up at the ceiling, reviewing the memorized schedule which became nonexistent because his secretary had left by now. He shrugged. "Sure, why not."

"Get your fingers out my ass first, Jungkook."

"Wow, how did they get in there?" Taehyung playfully punched him in the chest.

Patently, the two were in an astounding mood as they had never experienced a phenomenon ever so exciting emerging straight out of pornography before. After exploring all of that within this very pivotal day together, they were enticed as to what fate will have them explore next.

None of them were flabbergasted enough to chatter further into this new transpiration, they trusted each other efficiently to bring merrymaking times.

Hence, why there was no question as to how or why they were sampling fetishes, channeling their deepest desires to vent it all out.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

You better appreciate my hard work I legit risked my sleep for this 🤡🔪

A few comments of love and appreciation for the story's detail or analysis would help 🥺

UwU;; I mean if u want to of course. You don't have to anyway (ง •_•)ง just sayin

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

62.5K 3.5K 15
Jeongguk came into Taehyung's life the same way the wind blows during a storm. Whirling harsh, all at once and then suddenly it's gone. As if it was...
640K 8.2K 37
(COMPLETED) Having sex with the 7 baddest boys in school was nothing for her as they were her childhood friends and it's nothing to her for more tha...
2K 107 27
Y/n is a typical carefree 21 year old who's just enjoying her youth. Parties, friends, work and college take up most of her time. She meets Jeon Jung...
333K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...