♡𝑨𝑱 𝒙 𝑹𝑫 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑻 𝑺𝑻...

By iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... More

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Love Is A Gift.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
★𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞★ [𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐤 ♥ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝟐: 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

Stolen Love. [PART 1]

427 10 9
By iluvvvme_

Hey Guys! Here's another One shot! This was requested by RainbowWatermelon21 Thank you for the idea, It means a lot! :) Enjoy the Story Guys!

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

It was a Beautiful Day In Canterlot. It was Summer Break for Everyone so no school, Yay! Everything was perfect, Nothing Tragic, Just Peaceful. Until One Day, This Happened...

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Rainbow woke up from a deep sleep at 11:30am. She got up and went to go take a quick shower, Brushed her teeth and brushed her hair. She didn't have any plans today, She decided she wanted to hang out with a friend. Sunset? Nah, Sunset said that she was planning a game night with Twilight. So Twilight and Neither Sunset was optional. Rarity? Yeah no, She said she was gonna be busy also. Pinkie? Pinkie is busy too. She has a lot of cupcakes to deliver to people. Fluttershy? Fluttershy wasn't busy today but Rainbow didn't wanna hang out with her. Not in a rude way, She just wasn't in the mood too. It probably wouldn't offend her though, She'd probably understand. After all, She is the element of KIndness. Now that only leaves Applejack. Applejack didn't say she had anything to do today, So why not hang out with her? She smiled at the thought. Applejack and Rainbow had been friends for a long time. Rainbow was so close to her, Her friends would tease them about it sometimes but she doesn't really mind. After finishing brushing her hair she was gonna feed tank but he was still sleeping. She smiled, she let him sleep for a little longer. Walking out of the room, Rainbow went to go and make breakfast for herself. She just made cereal, Nothing to extra. After finishing eating, She went back upstairs to her room. Tank was awake, So now she was able to feed him. While she was feeding him, She noticed something...A bit odd? He looked tired than usual. He wasn't tired because he was ready to sleep for the winter because apparently it's Summer. So what could be be?

"Hmm...That's a bit odd. Tank is never tired like this unless he's ready to go to sleep for the winter. But it's Summer. Is He...Sick?" She thought to herself.

Rainbow Dash: "Tank, What's wrong? Are you okay?" Rainbow asked, Tank shook his head. Rainbow gave him a worried look.

Rainbow Dash: "What is it, Buddy? Are you Sick?" She asked, Tank slowly nodded, Rainbow's eyes widen. How did he get sick? Was There Any possible way this happened?

Rainbow Dash: "Aw Man, I was gonna go hang out with Applejack, Guess I can't now since I have to take care of you. But...How?" Rainbow thought about it for a moment, She wasn't really an animal expert. Then she suddenly lid up. She knew an animal expert, That's the only person she could go to to help tank feel better. Fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash: "Tank, We're going to Fluttershy's alright? She gonna help take care of you? Okay?" She said, Tank nodded. She Picked up Tank then went out the door to go to Fluttershy's house.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

She arrived to Fluttershy's house 5 minutes later. She knocked on the door, A few seconds later, The door was opened by a Light yellow girl with Light pink hair. Fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash: "Fluttershy! Thank goodness you're here. I need your help with something, It's important!" Rainbow said.

Fluttershy: "Oh? What's Wrong Rainbow? Is Everything okay?"

Rainbow Dash: "No! Everything is not okay! Tank is sick and I need someone to help him feel better! And You're the only person who knows about Animals. Can you please help?" She asked, Fluttershy nodded.

Fluttershy: "Of Course I can, Come Inside." Fluttershy offered, Rainbow went inside. Fluttershy searched for her animal book, Then she found it. She was searching and Searching for a cure for tortoises when they're sick. But surprisingly, She couldn't find it.

Fluttershy: "I'm Sorry, Rainbow. But I'm afraid I can't find any cure for Tank. I don't know how, This book has every cure for animals but tortoises." Fluttershy said, Rainbow now had horror written all over her face.It made her sick to her stomach. She wished she heard wrong.

Rainbow Dash: "Fluttershy...Please tell me that Tank is gonna be okay. I can't lose him." Rainbow said, Her voice cracked. She had tears in her eyes. It made Fluttershy upset that she couldn't find a cure for tortoises and also the fact that her friend is upset.

Fluttershy: "I don't know what to tell you Rainbow. But what I can do is go to Twilight's and see if she has one. Or probably ask her instead using a book. She knows Everything About Everything, Almost everything to be exact. So I'll take tank to Twilight's and you can go and do what you were gonna to do before you found out all of this. Then tomorrow or later I'll call you back over here and tell you the news. Sounds good?"

Rainbow Dash: "Okay, Thanks Flutters." She said with a slight smile.

Fluttershy: "You're Welcome, Rainbow."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Rainbow was glad she has Fluttershy as a friend, Or Else she wouldn't know what to do with Tank. She didn't tell Applejack that she was going to her house, She just wanted to surprise her. Why? Because she was bored and she felt like it. Once she reached Applejack's house, She was gonna knock on the door until she found 3 little kids running around the field. Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle And Applebloom. She smiled at the three. She just decided to ask them where Applejack was.

Rainbow Dash: "Hey guys!" Rainbow said with a smile, The CMCS stopped what they were doing, They Smiled when they saw Rainbow Dash.

CMCS: "Hi Rainbow Dash!"

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Guys! How are you guys doing?" She asked.

CMCS: "Good!" They said all together, Rainbow chuckled.

Rainbow Dash: "Okay, That's good. Have you guys seen Applejack?" She asked. They all smirked.

Applebloom: "Applejack is in the back yard! She's setting up a Picnic for me and my friends!" Applebloom cheered, Rainbow giggled.

Rainbow Dash: "Okay, Thanks girls." She said before walking to the backyard to see her friend.

CMCS: "You're Welcome!"

When She was now at the Backyard, She seen Applejack. She was humming while she was planning the picnic for her sister and her friends. Rainbow smiled, She loved Applejack's voice. Her voice was so Angelic and calm to her. Then that's when she remembered that day when she couldn't stop smiling because Applejack really sung to her. But Pinkie teased her about it.

(Yeah I know i added some unexpected things to it, But i hope you don't mind!)

Flashback:

Pinkie Pie: "Ooo! Looks like someone's smiling." Pinkie smirked, Rainbow turned to see who had said that, It was Pinkie.

Rainbow Dash: "Pinkie! Stop, Leave me Alone!" Rainbow pouted, Pinkie giggled.

Pinkie Pie: "Hehe! Rainbow loves Applejack's singing voice! I can tell she does, just look at her smile."

Rainbow Dash: "Pinkie!"

End Of Flashback.

Rainbow hated the fact that Pinkie teased her about liking Applejack's singing voice, And her voice itself. She just really didn't wanna admit it. But she'll never forget that memory. She then decided to just scare her. So she tip toed behind Applejack and then she screamed in her ear. Which made Applejack scream and then she fell backwards. Which caused Rainbow to laugh, Applejack couldn't help it but laugh too. It's basically how they are. When they fall, They laugh, When they look at each other, They smile. That's just how it works between them. When the laughter died down, Applejack got up and rolled her eyes playfully.

Applejack: "What was that for? You scared me."

Rainbow Dash: "That was the whole Point, Applejack." Rainbow chuckled. Applejack giggled.

Applejack: "So, What ya here for?" She asked curiously, Rainbow smiled.

Rainbow Dash: "Well, I thought I'd hang out with my Bestfriend. Or should I say 'sister' ." Rainbow said with a slight chuckle in her voice, Applejack smiled.

Applejack: "Aw, Never Knew you thought of me in that way. But anyway, What do you wanna do?" Applejack asked.

Rainbow Dash: "Well, I heard that you were setting up a picnic for the CMCS, Can I join?" She asked, Applejack nodded.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Rainbow and Applejack were finally done setting up the picnic. Right now, Everyone was eating food. The CMC'S Were talking to each other while Rainbow and Applejack were talking to each other. Applejack enjoyed talking to Rainbow, She makes her laugh and smile. While she was talking to her, She started to have strange feelings. She didn't know what they were though but she just put them to the side. Suddenly, Rainbow had got a call from Fluttershy. She told Applejack to wait a second, Then she answered the phone.

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Flutters."

Fluttershy: "Hi Rainbow, I have good news. Twilight told me how to cure Tortoises! She said that they'll have to take antibiotics for several weeks, Probably months. She said that it depends how sick it is. So If you don't mind, Can You come back over? I wanna give you some more information that Twilight had told me."

Rainbow Dash: "Alright, I'll be there in a bit."

Fluttershy; "Alright, See you later!"

Rainbow Dash: "See ya!"

Rainbow hung up the call, She looked at Applejack.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack, I have to go. Fluttershy needs me, Tank is sick so I made tank stay with her and she said that she would call me when she get the information she needs to help Tank feel better." Rainbow said, Applejack frowned.

Applejack: "Oh.." Is all she said, Rainbow frowned also. She didn't like seeing Applejack upset. So she wrapped her arm around her.

Rainbow Dash: "Hey, It's gonna be okay. I'll make some time for you soon. Right now I have to go with Fluttershy. But I'll make some time for you soon, Okay?" Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Okay."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Fluttershy, I'm Here." Rainbow called.

Fluttershy: "Oh, Good! Okay so I'm gonna have to tell you some things." Fluttershy said. Rainbow nodded. They both sat on the couch, Fluttershy took a breathe. She was now getting serious.

Fluttershy: "Alright Rainbow, You'll need to come to my house everyday. Because I know you can't do this on your own so I'll help you through it." Fluttershy said in a serious tone, Rainbow nodded.

Rainbow Dash: "Alright." She said.

Fluttershy: "Say Rainbow? Tomorrow I'm having a picnic with some of my animals. You wanna come? Don't worry, They're harmless." Fluttershy said, Rainbow nodded.

Rainbow Dash: "Sure, But just don't take tank outside. He's still sick." Rainbow said, Fluttershy nodded.

Fluttershy: "Okay, Will do."

To be continued...

So That's Part 1, Part is coming soon! Don't worry, You can still do story request if you want! But I hope you enjoyed this! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
69.9K 3.2K 74
❤️
25.3K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...