Is she mine??✓

By Mansiii27

Swara is singer and lives in Sunshine orphanage.. she is orphan but naughty girl and always finds happiness... More

Sun raha hai..
Something is missing
Swara Maheshwari??
Who are you??
New beginning..
Reserved... introvert..or scared
I love you Swara..
Truth and her pain
His pain Her fear
Final showdown
His Regret
Her decision
You love him..
Personal Heaven 💖
new journey

Thanks to all the Stars..

1K 69 9
By Mansiii27

Swara smiles little seeing all were happy listening her decision.. she closed her eyes and felt that Swarali has hugged her tightly and absorbed into her heart.. she cried silently but didn't voice out her feelings seeing all happy..

" Finally you got senses..now our marriage will happen at the same day.. I am so happy.." Zoya hugged her tightly feeling happy..

Asad smiles seeing his love and princess happy.. he comes to her slowly.." You are fine?" Swara nodded her head silently.." Okay.. as I always trust your decision.. but still I can't help so I am asking again.. are you happy with this decision? " Swara smiles and just clutched his palm which was caressing her cheeks.. " okay.. now take rest.. I will handle everything..my princess is going to get married.. n I want just best.. bye.." Asad kissed her head and goes away taking Zoya giving them time to talk..

Sanskar who informed his parents turned to her happily and sat beside her.. Swara just moved little making some place for him in her bed. Sanskar was tired bcz of journey but he didn't had time to rest..

" You need rest..your health is not good.." Sanskar said normally seeing her efforts... Swara nodded negatively and pulled his hand..he shook his head and finally lay down beside her but not affecting her.. Swara slowly comes closer and placed her head on his chest making him smile and loved..he kissed her head lightly and hugged her tightly..

" I still can't believe I got you in my life.. from the time I saw you that night I always asked myself that is she mine? You know I always ignore this live feelings but you just pushed all that boundry and came into my heart..I tried to know you but your relationship made me bound in my heart.. I left but you didn't left my heart.. after marrying Swarali I always felt guilty but at the same time I always tried to give her all the happiness.. I failed n you know the time I got shot I was worried about Swarali's safety but more than that I had regret to not seeing you last time.. I wanted to confess my love before dying.. I didn't mind if you reject or people call me cheater but I just had that regret in my heart.. when I woke up I found you on my heart.. my heart again started to beat.. I made myself realised that it's wrong.. I can't fall in love with two person at the same time with same intensity.. but I failed.. I fall for you again.. still I was confused but then I confessed out of control.. bcz that time I saw the same eyes, same pain, same love and I got to know you are mine only mine.. n that moment I didn't thought about anything.. not about marriage, not about situation, not about how you were there.. I just knew that I wanted to confess my love to that girl who was in my heart when I thought I would never be able to live.. n I confessed.. but your response made me broken and then the truth of our life.. destiny seriously made cruel game of our lives.. I knew that you loved me but that time after knowing all the truth only your security was important for me.. I couldn't save Swarali but I didn't wanted to lose you.. so I sent you with Asad bhai.. you thought I sent you bcz I got to know about truth but no..bcz I already knew that you are different..but are not less.. you played your part to give justice to Swarali and did that stunt.. you literally killed me by that action and then you went into coma.. I lost my life..but trusted Zoya's belief and she won .. you again came into our life.. but just to break my heart again..I promised myself to not show my face ever in this life but your condition made me helpless..n I came.. but that was the best thing bcz you finally confessed.. you gave me all the happiness of my life.. you answered all my questions and finally I got my love.. how can I thank you for this.." Sanskar was emotional narrating all the things which were hidden in his heart..

Swara just wiped her tears silently and kissed his head nervously making him believe that it's truth.. " I am sorry for all the time I run away from you.. I fell for you from the moment I saw you in that hospital bed.. I thought my breath went away but then you got sense.. n all the things made me fall for you more.. I was stuck between my heart and mind.. I wanted to confess that moment only but truth didn't let me do.. n then all the things happen so suddenly I couldn't react truly.. I just wanted to punish culprits of Swarali but finally I couldn't control my heart which was shouting your name.. I know I hurt you alot but I couldn't find how to save my heart at the same time not wanted to cheat you and your family.. trust me I fought so much with my heart but at the end I failed and I confessed..I know you are happy. I am also happy but I can't change the fact that at some point I cheated Swarali.. I will never forgive myself for this.. I know no one has fault in this but I can't forgive myself.. I just wish Swarali will be happy wherever she is.. bcz I didn't wanted to cheat her.. but I surrender infront of my heart.. i love you.. more than myself..more than anyone can imagine.. more than I could express.. I just know that this Swara is incomplete without you.. n now I can get every punishment of loving you but I can't back off now......" Saying this she cried silently..
Sanskar understood her feelings and hugged her lightly.. both stayed like that only felling each other..

Both slept in each other's arms finally getting peace.. Asad who come to check on them smile little.. Zoya and Ayaan came for Swara's medicine but stopped by Asad.. " Don't wake them.. finally they are getting their happiness..Let them rest for sometime.. so much happened with them now finally they are together.."

Zoya and Ayaan smile and nodded their heads.. " It's true.. more than medicine Sanskar is her cure.. now she will be fine.." Zoya said smilingly..

" As per you both said me everything I understood that both are madly in love with each other but Swara was denying bcz of her guilt.. still why you didn't stopped her bhaijan? I mean even after knowing that she is hurting herself by that.." Ayaan asked coming out from room..

Asad turned and watched Swara from glass window.. " I have always given her freedom to choose her Decision..if that decision leads to mistakes then also I know that she will handle.. not bcz we are there for her but also bcz she is responsible for her every decision and mistakes.. elders usually do this mistakes only that they stop their children to doing every mistake but ammi taught me that we should do mistake.. every person needs freedom to choose their mistakes.. it's upto us how we understand by that mistakes..n I know that my princess is very responsible about her decision.. she does mistakes but she also learn from them.. if I would have also forced her then she might have accepted her feelings long back but that time her guilt would have eaten her from inside.. n that would have cost her most.. but now she herself confessed so it's bcz she finally come out from her guilt otherwise she knows how to handle that situation.. she can do this by herself only not by anyone else..that's why I didn't forced her.." Asad said calmly seeing Swara who was sleeping soundly hugging Sanskar..

Ayaan and Zoya were amused listening this.. " Wonderful bhaijan.. you are very understanding and patience.. I must say I have to take classes from you for being best parents.. as Humera is already pregnant and you know that our experience in parents are completely zero.."

Asad smiles.. " Just follow your heart.. don't get influenced or forced by others.. you will be best parents.. and once again congratulations for new journey.. take care of Humera as she needs your support more in this time.."

Ayaan nodded and went from there.. Zoya slowly comes to Asad.. " Why you didn't stopped me from taunting her .. she must be felt hurt and forced.." Zoya was teary eyes..

Asad gripped tightly.. " No.. you both are different.. she would never feel hurt bcz of your talking bcz she knows you.. she knows that you always thinks about her happiness and that's the reason you become strict sometime as ammi and I can never be strict.. your intention were never wrong and that's the reason why we never felt hurt.. you accepted her as your sister and then first child bcz of me n that's the reason she respects you alot.. so don't worry about that taunts bcz in that we can see your concern.." Zoya nodded her head and hugged him tightly..

It's been a month Swara was completely fine and Sanskar was there for her at every step.. he also shifted here only as Asad was here it was not difficult.. he appointed one trustworthy person at Kolkata's branch.. Sujata and Ram also came last week with Ansh as his exams finished.. all were finally happy and excited for upcoming happiness as Asad and Zoya , Swara and Sanskar were getting married after 2 weeks..

Asad and Zoya wanted muslim wedding so their marriage held first.. Swara also asked for that as she was brought up as muslim only but Dilshad and Asad made her understand that she can't change her birth .. still if she wants they won't deny anything.. Sanskar also have priority to her choice so she decided that with Asad and Zoya only she will perform all the rituals as muslim and the next day she will have hindu wedding.. all agreed to that as by this they can enjoy both rituals..

" Zoya I told my friend.. she will design your outfit.. n after 4 days you will get it.. okay?" Ragini said cutting the call and Zoya nodded her head.. it was Ragini's idea and all agreed for it..

" Swara you still didn't told me.. what you are going to wear? " Dilshad asked seriously making all turn..

Swara scratched her head.. " Ammi .. actually I wanted to wear your dress at nikaah which you dreamt for making me wear.. " all were shocked listening this..

Dilshad remembered that once she spoke to Swara that she wished to see her in that dress on her wedding day.. Dilshad got tears listening Swara's talk..

" You remember that?" She asked slowly.. Swara hugged her tightly.. " How can I forget my ammi's beautiful wish.. " both smile happily while others adore them..

Zoya wiped her tears .." Okay.. so it's fix for nikaah but what about next day? "

Swara parted from hug and gazed all who were curious.. she nervously played with her fingers making all confused.. but Sanskar saw her intensely and smile little..he comes to her and kneels down infront of her..

" You don't have to hesitant for anything right? You can ask whatever you want.." he said calmly holding her hands.. she smiles with teary eyes..

" I want to wear Swarali's sari which she wore in her marriage.. by that I will feel her presence.. n most importantly I won't feel guilty.." she said slowly making all shock..

All were teary eyed listening this as in their happiness they really forgot about Swarali.. Sanskar smile as he knows that she wanted this only but scared to express it..he slowly get up and hugged her lightly who cried silently..

" Maybe Swarali was not in my destiny as love but at the same time I can't forget her.. I know what she meant to you.. so don't worry about it.. we are together only bcz of her only.. n I will never forget that.." Sanskar said calmly while Swara nodded her head..

" I will ask mark to get all that stuff.. okay?" Sanskar said normally and broke the hug..

" How can you be so selfless? " Dilshad asked emotionally..

" I am not ammi.. I am selfish to get everyone's blessings.. that's why I am doing this.." Swara said slowly making all adore her..

" Qubool hai.. "  Zoya replied Asad who smiles brightly seeing her happiness..she was beaming with all the happiness as finally she is getting married.. Swara jumped happily seeing them together.. Zoya and Asad smiles seeing her who was jumping and dancing.. all goes to her and started dancing while Asad slowly comes to Zoya who was standing and watching all happily..

" Congratulations Mrs Khan.. n trust me you are looking like an angel in this red dress.. " Asad said slowly making her blush.. she glared him fakely as she was waiting for his compliment from long but he didn't even saw her.. she twitched her nose and turned to go but stopped feeling his grip on her hand.. " Stop getting angry on the very first day .. n don't try to ignore bcz I can't handle your ignorance.. " Zoya saw him emotionally and hugged him..

Swara smiles seeing them together finally.. she was happy as finally after years they are married.. Sanskar saw her and hugged her lightly..

" Happy?" He asked seriously..

" Very happy.. you don't know Sanskar how much they waited for this moment.. only for me as bhaijann was never ready to get hitched before me.. n Zoya being understanding partner never objected.. finally they are married.. I just can't express my happiness.." Swara said happily.

" I am glad seeing you happy.." Sanskar said kissing her head.. Swara smiles little..

" Swara now it's your turn.. please come.." Ragini called her making them depart ..

Dilshad was emotional seeing Swara in her old marriage dress.. she remembered that Rashid brought that with so much love.. Pink was Dilshad's favourite while Rashid liked Orange.. so he brought combination of that.. Swara was really looking like a blooming flower in that.. n Dilshad always wished to see her in that dress but never expressed it thinking she might not like..

" She is looking like a princess.. isn't it?" Asad asked slowly..

" Nope.. the most beautiful bride I have ever seen.. " Dilshad said wiping her tears..

" Aww.. you broke my heart ammi.. it means I am not looking beautiful.." Zoya pouted cutely..

Dilshad smiles.. " My both daughters are looking most beautiful brides today.. but seriously I never expected her to look these much beautiful in that old dress of mine.. it feels like more than me that was meant for her only.." Zoya and Asad smiles and hugged her from each side..

" Qubool hai.." Swara and Sanskar both confessed making all jump in happiness..

Swara was smiling seeing all happy and she silently saw towards sky like thanking Swarali..

" I know we love each other.. but still I need little more time to get comfortable with you.." Swara said slowly.. Sanskar smile and kissed her head lovingly.. " You can take your time till last breath.. I won't mind.."

Next day all were ready but waiting for Swara as she was getting ready.. finally Ragini and Zoya made her ready in dark red saree of Swarali.. Swara was looking like a doll.. all were awestruck seeing her as she was same looking like Swarali.. shekhar wiped his tears remembering her but blessed both from far only as he didn't came New York..laksh did face time with him to show her Swara as yesterday he couldn't saw her.. all tried to convince him for coming here but he denied saying he can still feel his wife's presence in their old house.. all agreed as they can't force him..

" You are looking like a doll.. always be happy.." Asad said and hugged her lightly..

Finally their marriage rituals gets complete and both signed on marriage certificate stating their marriage legally.. Swara saw towards wall where big photo of Swarali was present.. she closed her eyes and smiles seeing Sanskar who was just holding her giving her comfort.. Zoya and Asad also signed.. all were happy with this as finally they got all the happiness..

Swara was gazing out of window seeing slow snowfall..Sanskar came and hugged her from back..

Swara smiles and got relex in his arms.. " Even after getting all the happiness I feel little regret.. I don't know why I am not able to come over from it.." Sanskar just hugged her..

" Everything will be fine.. just believe in our love..we never did wrong with anyone so everything will be fine with us.. n I am sure Swarali will be also happy by this.." he said staring at sky..

" You are the answer of my every prayers..God has given me all the happiness by giving you at last.. if now he can take my breath then also I won't mind.." Swara said slowly seeing his eyes with love..

Sanskar see her and kissed her lovingly.. " You are my heart..if you will go then I also won't be alive.. you are the reason I am alive..so don't think about death again.. we already faced death many times so I don't think it will come very early.. so just live in this time..no one can stop death but till then live every moment of this life.. " he said lovingly.. Swara smiles and hugged him.. " Thanks to all the Stars who wrote you in my destiny giving me your love..  I love you my queen.."

Next part..

Last one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 3.3K 6
She was left alone with her daughter.... He found his unborn in her daughter... Will they ever become one... Will there heart will be healed? Peep in...
13.9K 372 3
This story is based on swaragini track from when laksh went missing. Its just a thought of mine hope you will like it 🤗 ENJOY THE STORY😊 Heavenly c...
266K 17.8K 40
"Sometime, someone come in your life, so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise and change your life forever" ***********************************...
53.6K 5K 55
He wanted to hold her hand, but couldn't. He wanted to wipe her tears,but couldn't. He wanted to comfort her, but couldn't. After all, this was the r...