Mcyt Oneshots (Mostly Dream)...

By Angst_coffee_inhaler

The description is what the title said and it would mostly Dream. More

About this book
Mercy
Dandelion [Angst w/h Fluff]
I sold my soul to the....
Incantations
Blackened mark • WIP •
oh shit-
There's another Furry!!!
I'm sorry
Snapped
Hold on
oh shit- 2
Wrong timing
Help? What's that?
Why?
Moral of the Story
Just smile and it'll be alright
It's my child now
ìññòçèñt ²
My brothers now so kindly f*ck off
Be careful what you wish for
Request Pls
Dragon Dream and his whelp
I exiled my own brother
Eyes blue
A Smiley Broken Dream
One person with two identities
A Smiley Broken Dream 2
What did I told you!
Bingo!
Innocent
Goodbye Quackity
Till We Meet Again
"Attachment = Weakness" by :)
Still don't believe me?
Time of the month
Dancing with your ghost
The Complicated Family Tree
She's Here ( Dragon Dream and his Whelp² )
"You Promised"
Why you should never leave the voices unsupervised
Littles
Advanced/Belated Christmas to you all!!!
Brother [Angst]
Scary Teen Parents
Wait What?
Tch! Damned Hunters
A Sentient World
Business is business
Never Again
"He asked me" - Dream
Blood for the Blood God
The Bulletin Board
You had one job
The day Dream got kidnapped ( Still on Hiatus )

Field of Dandelions

1.6K 47 13
By Angst_coffee_inhaler

+-+

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 1603 }

------

Requested by : ReynaraFlower

I know that I said few days but I had nothing to do Soo...

Here you go! Hope you like it.
------

Two people outside, far away from all of the conflicts. Walking side by side they just enjoy the peace and  the serenity of each places they go. Their friendship grew as the wars rage on, keeping it a secret for a long time wasn't that bad.

They are now walking, one just keep talking all of the thing he sees amazing as the other just listen. He's talking about flowers, bees, trees, animals and even structures, the other men just listen, not complaining about it, he loved how they talk something other than wars, he loved how they have a free time for themselves, he loved how the cute freckles of the other, his eyes that shines in mischief and happiness, how they showed freely the adorable side of them, how they said his name.

They've been walking for minutes and stop as they reach their favorite spot. A field full of flowers and animals. He look at the shorter who beamed a smile and look at him with so much adorableness that he tried to hide his blushing.

"Wilbur come on!" The other excitedly called the said male, running to the field as Wilbur chuckled at his cuteness.

Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game

"Wait for me!" He shouted fondly as he chased the smaller male.

But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you

He's smiling softly as he saw them picking some flowers up and start braiding them into a beautiful flower crown. Some birds flew to them, bees buzzing softly as they around the male, sun shinning giving Wilbur the perfect angle he sees, making them look Ethereal under the sunlight.

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

Wilbur shouldn't feel this ways but can't help if the smaller was with him, thinking about what's the future will be. They were supposed to be enemies but he can't help to fall in love with them. He was brought to reality as he felt someone put something gently on top of his head. He look as his brown chocolate eyes meet with a pair of emerald green eyes, who giggle at him cutely at he felt it was a flower crown like the one they've been working on.

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile

Wilbur just smile at the green eyed male as they run to the field, him chasing them. He caught him as they fell to the field softly, they laugh and talk a few things, his heart beat under his chest as he look at the adorable face besides him with a bonus of the smile.

Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

He wished he could confess his feelings to him, telling him that he loved him for all eternity but he knows he can't, the war is still going, he doesn't know if the they felt the same too. So now he would just kept it all to him until he knows that everything is okay.

But.... It only got worse as he got killed on one of the wars they're in.

"Phil kill me, murder me" his eyes hold madness, his mind can't think any solution as he hand his sword to his father who's looking at him in horrified expressions.

"I-i you're my son!"

"Kill me! Isn't this what they think now, kill me now Phil, this won't stop as long as I'm alive still"

Got stabbed by his own father that he begged, he can't think anything rational at that time so he begged his father to kill him, he didn't know that someone will mourn for his death.

".........I'm sorry"

The one that he truly loved.....

"I love you...."

Dream....

-----

He woke up with only a happy memories, a wandering ghost, he look besides him and saw a headstone.

Here lies

Wilbur Soot

A good brother, friend, leader and a son

1999-2021

He read, he look at it with confusion on why would his name craved at the headstone,

He's not Dead right?

He couldn't be, he promised someone that he wouldn't die.... Someone he cherish, he love....

He tried to deny it, telling himself that he's not, that everybody just played a prank on him. His minds getting overwhelmed, he tried to find a pond or anything that can make a reflection, he luckily found a lake not far away, he ran to there or so he thought.

He quickly look at the water and what he sees is not helping his situation. His pale, gray and transparent skin, tears flowing like an endless river that's color blue, a little picture of sword right beside his heart and the way he floats inches above the ground.

"I-i can't be-.... I- need to find Dream"

He sets out, floating to find his friend, he search everywhere but there's not a single sight of him. He only find the country he built, the country that had a little happy memories for him that filled his mind and there's not a single bad memories except for how he died.

He search for the green man and a certain place hits him like a sword, their favorite spot. Of course he would be there, Ghostbur flies quickly to their spot, he's 100% that Dream would be there.

I think that you are the one for me
'Cause it gets so hard to breathe

He arrive at record time, he spot a green hoodie and his breath hitched at the sight of the person sleeping there. He could feel a blush going throughout his cheeks as he stared a little longer.

He floats to the person, carefully sits beside the sleeping man and he gently strokes the golden locks. Dream leaned to the familiar touch and stirred from his sleep.

He didn't sleep for at least a week now, he can't sleep even a wink since Wilbur died, his body shuts down completely out of exhaustion and now a very familiar touch that he missed dearly woke him up.

Wilbur smiled softly as he saw Dream leaned to his touch, he observe and knows that the man doesn't sleep at all. He continued to strokes the golden hair and his eyes met a emerald green eyes, looking at him in suprise and sadness.

Tears start to  pool at each side of Dream's eyes.

"W-wilbur?"

His dead heart beats loudly inside of his chest as the blonde cried softly.

When you're looking at me
I've never felt so alive and free
When you're looking at me
I've never felt so happy

He cupped the blondes cheeks as he felt his tears threatening to fall.

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

"Hello Dream..."

That made the blonde sit up and tackle the ghost to hug, he sobs at the yellow sweatshirt as he hugged the other tightly, afraid that if he let go the ghost would disappear. He felt arms circling his waist and hugged him back.

"Shhhh, shhh.... It's okay Dream... I'm here"

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

"No sad,  happy!" He smile as he saw the blonde man mouth broke into the beautiful smile he knows. "There happy! It's not that hard right?"

Dandelion, into the wind you go
Won't you let my darling know?
Dandelion, into the wind you go
Won't you let my darling know that?

They broke out into a giggling fit, Dream start to stand up and run as the ghost chased him. A very familiar scene to them, Wilbur tackled the blonde man. They lay at the field of Dandelions, the two sat up and Wilbur thinks that it was the time he would do it. He starts to stand up and Dream followed him, he look at the other and...

"I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time" He said to the other who just look at him wide eyes. He felt himself a little embarrassed and dejected when he thought that Dream will reject him.

"I-i didn't know you felt the same way too..." Dream stuttered out, red blush covering his freckled cheeks.

"Wait what? You mean-"

"I love you too, Wil"

"I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine" Wilbur said softly as he and Dream look at each other and kiss.

Even as a ghost, they will work this thing out. They love each other and that's what matters.

------

This took me about a day to think the plot for the whole song and to write it all down so I won't forget it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 20 23
Read the title it's self explanatory what these are about Lol :) Some of these will be smut, and some will be things like fluff etc. SO YEAH this i...
78.2K 824 4
Smutty, fluffy one shots -- please read the tags, or don't, but don't be surprised and complain about it later
42K 1.1K 26
Some Dreamnoblade oneshots just because i'm bored.
59.7K 411 14
𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙨! ☺︎︎ 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙧𝙡 ☺︎︎ *old*