MY WORLD'S KING

By musicialtie

It's story of a girl who is the craziest fan of the rockstar of the nation. Her only dream is to meet him jus... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 3
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
AUTHOR NOTE
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Hello there world,, I am back!!!
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Announcement
Part 64
Author note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Announcement
Part 79
PART 80

Part 57

2.5K 291 46
By musicialtie

Uljhi si baatein dil
Mujhse bhi baantein
To mehar... mehar... meherbaniya
(Meher... meher... meherbaniya)

Khud hi samajh ke mujhe samjha de
To mehar... mehar... meherbaniya
(Meher... meher... meherbaniya)

Ho meherbani jo dil de zubaani
Keh de wo jo na kabhi kaha hai

Aise Tera Main... Jaise Mera Tu

Milte rahe jo aise hi dono
Lag na jaaye ishq ki nazar
Aye dil farebi, tham sa gaya kyun
Aisi waisi baat soch kar

Bas mein na mere ab ye raha hai
Tujh pe aake dil ye jo ruka hai

Aise tera main... jaise mera tu
Aise tera main... Jaise mera tu
Jaise Mera Tu...
Aye... oo... ee...
Na na... yea...

(Mehar... mehar... meherbani ho)

Everyone present in the SPACE auditorium applauded loudly when Manik and Nandini finished their chorus. Manik was very careful of not taking the stage from Nandini. It was her song. He was just a muse there. She had turned his original immature crappy number to a very romantic soulful song that he couldn't be any more happier.  Being a mentor and musician, he just enhanced the already beautiful song with his music. But apart from that it was all Nandini and her hard work. So he was careful not to take the limelight from her. He wanted her to shine that day.

Yes, he was really upset when she had picked his unfinished song, but her comforting touch to his song and life had made everything so easy. And it became their song.  She even joked saying
" well, my world's king is my muse, so song toh perfect ho na hi tha!!!"

All of the other presentations and performances were equally beautiful but theirs was just the perfect one with his music, her mellifluous voice and their song.

While performing Manik was extra careful of not showing any romantic emotions towards his girlfriend as only few feets away the evil Witch was monitoring his every move. So one wrong turn and she would jump like a hyena to destroy his life. Even Nandini was cautious not to show her  overwhelming emotions while performing publicly for the very first time with her world's king. It was her dream came true. Well, all of her dreams were actually getting shape day by day and all thanks to her World' King. She was still in haze how her life was taking ethereal turns from the day she had met her World's King. And, she couldn't be more thankful to God for that.

Niyonika's keen eyes observed her son's every move. And she was mesmerized all over again with his music. She knew how talented he was and that was the reason she didn't create much trouble for him when he tried his luck to became a musician. Well, she might not love him more than herself but at the end, he was her own flesh and blood,  and she understood in the very beginning of his teen that how blessed and talented her son was. And secretly, she was proud of her  own flesh afterall it was her impeccable gene that helped Manik to  became such rare unique gem. He was truly a gem just like his name!

But, that day, she was not only mesmerized by his son's talent but also trying to decode the secret glances his son was giving to that mere student he was singing with. Her posture was quite familiar to Niyonika's hawk eyes but she was just not getting the proper picture to put there. What confused her more was her arrogant son's stealthy behavior around this chit of a student. He was deeply engrossed into the song, it was like they both were communicating on their own personal way and boy, she would be lying if she was not feeling that unknwon vibes emitting from her son and his associate student.

" Whats cooking Manik?!" she was in deep thought.

A loud clapping sound echoed in the auditorium and broke her train of thoughts. She along with Raghav and other jury mentors got up from their seats and walked to the center podium.

" That was mind blowing Nandini! Terrific! " Raghav exclaimed and congratulate Nandini. Then continued moving to Manik who was still seating in his allotted stool with his guitar  " Thanks Manik, you haved really helped Nandini to improve her talent. It was an outstanding performance."

Manik just nodded his head in response and his gaze automatically landed on his evil mother's smirking eyes. And on his accord his spinal became straight and alerted.

" Of course Raghav, that's my son you are talking about, he is The one outstanding here. Nandini was lucky to have him as her mentor. Isn't it Nandini?"
Niyonika said with her signature attitude. She noticed how Nandini's eyes twinkled with Manik's name. It was not that fan-girl shy blush but something deep and strongly meaningful Twinkle. And, the evil wheels in her mind were rotating quite fast then.

"Yes, mam. I am really lucky and thankful for Manik, I meant Manik sir 's guidance. He is really amazing. " Nandini replied shyly with a straight face as much as her erratic heartbeat was allowing her. But, the immense pride for Manik was shown in her eyes undoubtedly.

"Well, do you know she is a huge fan of Manik's work. And really admire him. All of her projects were of Manik's songs and she even fainted when she first came to know about Manik being her mentor. " Raghav suddenly said smiling  indicating to none specifically but it affected Niyonika's evil wheels and warmed  Manik's boyfriend heart.

" yes, indeed she fainted. How could I forgot " Niyonika murmured recalling that day and Manik's frantic behavior seeing this girl fainted. The more she was thinking the more she was getting some conclusions that definitely not Manik-ish. And that irritated her.

Throughout the entire time, Aman's keen loyal eyes were glued to Niyonika and  observing her every expression. He was there alerted, one harmful look of Niyonika's to his boss and his girlfriend, and he would jumped on to rescue. Afterall he adored his man-child boss and her adorable down to earth cute girlfriend.

So when he gauged that where the discussion was turning, he jumped to rescue.
" Sir, we should leave. The recording is scheduled in one hour, everyone is waiting  for you in the recording studio. " saying he indicated Manik their silent red code.

Manik sighed and understood that he needed to get away before this witch dig more into everything.

" Yep, let's move. " Manik got up and forwarded his guitar to Aman to take it and then turned his attention to Nandini and said in a professional manner " Well, Nandini, it was fun mentoring you. You have  your element just keep polishing it, you will be a good addition in the music industry. Also, guys I am announcing that I am including this song in my new album. So, Ms Moorthy you might have to drop by our studio to record the song. My manager  will contact you later regarding this. And also, you will get allowance for this. Consider this as an internship. "

Nandini was tongue tied hearing such out of the blue announcement. They didn't discuss this prior ever. How could he did that.

Manik knew it was a dick move announcing it abruptly without discussing it with Nandini first and what was waiting for him at their home when they would be alone. He knew his world 's Queen would tear upside down his world when they would be reaching at their home  but till then, he wanted to relish the confuse and startled look of his cute girlfriend.

He himself didn't know why did he do that. Well he might have a tiny idea of his this abruptness. While Niyonika indicated that Nandini's performance was perfect as because she was performing with him, that really disturbed him. He knew how much efforts she had put into the song and everything related to this. It was completely her hard work. Manik was just a catalyst there to improvise the already perfect song.
So, to show Niyonika, he announced that then and there.

" Well that is excellent! Congrats Nandini!" an ecstatic  Raghav congratulated Nandini. It was really a great news for SPACE and great publicity too. Getting a spot in the Manik Malhotra's album was an unimaginable success.

"But sir, I can't do that. I am not perfect for that. Its completely out of my scope" a panicked  Nandini exclaimed. She so wanted to grab Manik's navy blue Armani jacket's collar and shook him to the point where he would get his lost sane mind back and withdrew that insane announcement.

" But Nandini..Its a great opportunity for you and it will......" Raghav tried to make her understand but before he could continue further, Manik's voice stopped him.

" Listen Nandini, I was mentoring and monitoring you for two weeks and I know you have huge potentials, all you have to do is push your limits and practice hard. You will eventually get that. You have a great voice just keep pushing yourself. And, hello, even I have worked on this music piece and see this turned out good, isn't it. So, I am offering you this internship. You will come to my recording studio, record this song and while including this in the album, your name will also be highlighted. And the addition spark is, getting allowance for this won't be a bad thing,  isn't it?"

Manik conveyed maintaining professionalism as much as he could. In truth, all he wanted to hug her and beg her to do this with him. He so wanted to introduce her talent to world. Manik knew she had no dream to became a successful singer. All her dream was to meet him so she left a family behind. And, though he thanked his stars zillions times for Nandini being in his life, but he couldn't brush away the feelings of her childish decision of leaving her father just to meet a Rockstar. He so wanted her to take her singing career  seriously not for her World's king but for herself. And if including her in his album would give her the platform then, he was more than ready and happy  for it.

When Manik was engrossed in his own thoughts, his mother was in complete utter shock. She couldn't believe what she was listening. Her selfish son was willingly doing a good selfless deed. Impossible!

Aman was again alerted, he didn't expect this announcement. It was completely out of the blue decision of Manik and he knew how much persuasion it would be needed to the music arranger to add another abrupt song to the album list. But he knew they could add one or two songs like a last minute addition. But, judging the absolute shock of Nandini mam's face, he understood that she was as startled as everyone present there. But he was least bothered about that.
His mind was poking him to stare at Niyonika mam. And as expected the stress creases of her forehead were enough to let him know that The evil wheels of her mind were in work now. So, to damage control, he  said
" Well, Manik sir, that would be amazing actually. It would not only give a surprise element to the album but also give SPACE an extreme publicity for next year brochure.
It would be a huge success."

Manik fetched the hidden indication of his manger 's intentions. And smirked seeing Niyonika's confused face. He would straight his score with her. But first he needed to take care of his priority. He then again turned to Nandini and uttered with his The Manik Rockstar Malhotra attitude
"Its a one time chance of life Ms Moorthy, many would kill for this opportunity. And beside all that you are getting this chance as you have potentials and well also I have some tiny contribution in this. So, get ready. My manager here will contact you with the details. "

Saying he walked to Niyonika and whispered "Niyonika.... enjoying the free publicity you are getting from my name? You owe me big  this time Niyonika. Just add it in the list you owe me because you know how much your this college is going to get publicity after this announcement. So enjoy the free fame Till it lasts. Okay thanks bye!"

Saying he gave a quick glance to Nandini and seeing her still stunned face, he silently conveyed his apology and promised himself to make this up to her at home.

" Well Nandini, congratulations. My son doesn't do favors usually, so consider yourself the luckiest one. All the best." saying she walked out from there indicating Raghav to follow her to her office to make the announcement public, leaving a blushing Nandini behind who was already considering herself as the luckiest, living with her dream man.

_____

"Ohh myy God...Oh my God.....I still can't believe it that you are going to sing in an actual album. That too in the Manik Malhotra's album along side with him. Someone please pinch me." Abhi exclaimed to his high pitch like a girl. He couldn't hold his excitement in check after the announcement.

He was truly happy for his best friend but he was more happier for Nandini. He knew her sacrifices to meet Manik Malhotra, how one craziest fan left everything behind just to meet her Rockstar. So, he was really thankful to Almighty for that golden opportunity for Nandini. Although he knew she got lucky already getting Him as mentor but knowing her best friend's shyness, he assumed they wouldn't talk much during the class. But getting the chance to meet and talk to Manik outside of college, would be great for her. She would finally opened out her heart about her fascination towards the Rockstar and as a bonus, would be getting to record one song with him. He knew, that would be everything for Nandini to live her entire life with a happy contended mind. And, he was genuinely happy for that.

Little did he knew the extreme ecstasy his best friend was already living..!!!

" Abhi, i am scared. All this is completely beyond my dream. Daar lag raha hai. I am scared that one day I would wake up and everything will just disappear in thin air. " a lone tear escaped from her doe eyes. She was stunned with the out of the blue opportunity and she didn't want that honestly. But, being with Manik was all she wanted and wished for. She was paranoid to  loose everything. She couldn't afford to loose Manik. She knew, it would destroy both of them.

" Hey, look. Everything will be alright. Don't get paranoid for no reason now. You know what we should celebrate. We had a stressful month with this assignments, performance and now we have this perfect reason to cherish. So, let's celebrate. Wwoohooo!!!! " an excited Abhi draped his arms around her shoulder and dragged her out of the college premise.

____

" Sriya would be so thrilled knowing this news. I can't wait to tell her. God, why does she have to be away from her phone when we need her." Abhi kept trying to reach his other friend but couldn't as Sriya was in office that time. So he thought to call her during her break time.

Nandini was watching Abhi and  his excitement sipping her cold coffee and wondered something.

" Abhi, can I ask you something   will you be honest?"

" Absolutely.. Why are you being so dramatic? Just ask away. " he replied confused.

" Are you upset that I got the chance to sing for an album but not you? I am sorry that it happened only with me when you really have an ambition to join music school to teach music. I know getting your song in album would have been perfect for your resume and music career. "  she expressed her concerns for her friend.

Abhi smiled listening to her and chuckled knowing how naive and gentle she was.

" Aree pagal, I am really happy for you not because you got the once in a life time opportunity but your luck to get close to your World's King. I know how truly you deserve this. And trust me I am beyond happy for you. Yes, this kind of chances would have been exceptional for my resume, but being a student of SPACE and also now having a recommendation certificate from Pandit Trilok Chaurashia was not a bad thing either. So, chill for me. So, who would not want a music teacher for their school so handsome like me along with such browny points!!  Its your day, and let's enjoy this. "

Nandini was overwhelmed with his reply and once again she thanked her luck to be blessed with such outstanding friends. Her guilt was eating her up. She vowed to tell them about her relationship on her upcoming birthday which was in 10 days.

"Thanks Abhi, I love you. " she hugged him with grateful moist eyes. He hugged her back. He adored her like a sister he never had.

_______

It was late evening in Manik's apartment; their home. Nandini was waiting for him to return so that they could have the Talk. Manik was late due to his meeting in Malhotra Heights, so after having dinner she was relaxing in the terrace swing practicing the note Manik had taught her few days back. Manik had started introducing her to music instruments 3 weeks back. They had started with guitar. And she was trying really hard to follow. She had seen Manik with playing all of the music instruments they had at their home perfectly. But, her personal favorite were obviously his guitar and piano. And, boy, he could play!!!

She was completely awestruck when she had listened to him playing piano for the first time at the beginning of their relationship And instantly fell in love with him all over again deeper. Manik was outstanding with guitar. The world also knew that. But, with piano, it was like he was in his own heaven. She always became mesmerized seeing him playing piano so gracefully.

"What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride"
"And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, hmmmmm"

She was strumming the guitar strings trying to get the perfect nodes.

"My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind"

She was humming while playing the string. But not getting the perfect notes, she stopped and suddenly a mellifluous flawless music started playing in the air.

" 'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections"

She heard Manik playing his guitar while walking towards her. She saw him changed to his night-wears which was only his loose trousers with no shirt. She understood he might had come little earlier and got freshened up before coming to her.

" You Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning"

His eyes were glued to her. His words were only for her. Every word!!

'"Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh
Hmmmmmm......"

With the final strum he finished the song and hovered his lips on her. They both kissed eachother expressing their love. It was like they were proving the lyrics with their lips.

" I love you" he murmured out of breath breaking the kiss. She smiled in response and placed her lips over the alluring mole above his lips.

" Before, you say anything, hear me out please. " Manik said when they were seated in the swing comfortably. His arms were around her and her head was on his chest. Tne swing was swinging slowly with the help of Manik's body movement. It was an eerie peaceful night.

Nandini nodded placing a kiss over his heart and let him continue.

" I know I should have discussed with you earlier before abruptly announcing. I should have asked for your permission and wish before make it public. My maybe my ways were incorrect but not my intentions. "

Nandini lifted her head to stare at him and about to say something when he stopped her with his eyes and continued "Hey, please let me complete first. "

"I just want you to have a goal in your life. Everyone has. I know you will start arguing over this. But, I am not saying this in platonic way. I truly want you to have an ambition other than your crazy fan moments. I want you to have dreams and ambitions to achieve in your life, and by achievement I meant as a successful singer, not your stupid dream of meeting your Rockstar. Though I am not complaining for you to have that dream, hell, I am ecstatic that you have such dreams and as a result I have you! So, that I am dearly thankful. But, I am talking about perusing a goal baby. I know you are amazing. I just don't want you to let go your chances to become something extraordinary. This opportunity will give you a recognition, a platform to showcase your talent and have a step towards a successful future. So, please accept it and let us make Our song a part of my album."

He finished finally and started at her astounded gaze.

Nandini sighed deep and said " God, Manik!!! Sometimes you talk too much and sometimes you don't talk only "

Manik pouted in disbelief, he expressed his concerns for her and this was what she came up with.

" Nandini!!???" he mocked glared and she replied " Thank you for giving me the opportunity but you know one thing right, there are other students who are more deserving than I am. Just because I am your girlfriend, I am getting the privilege.That's not right thing to do. And being a singer is not even  my dream"

Manik huffed listening to her and felt irritated. But he knew he needed to be careful and handle the matter with love not rage haste. And, he asked

" Okay, so what's this thing you truly desire?"

"You" she replied without missing a heartbeat.

Manik's heart smiled with her response, he felt immense love towards her. He thought was it even possible to fell in love with one person over and over again? And his heart answered, yes! And the reason was seating beside him with love filled orbs.

Chuckling he stood up making her stand along with him. Then, he asked once again " allow Me to rephrase,  what do you truly aspire in your life other than meeting/loving/dreaming anything related to your World's king? "

" Being with my a Manik...Forever !" she answered back locking her eyes with his.

"Nandini...Baby!!!!" he whispered back. He  knew how much she loved him and already  came in the conclusion that he could never reach to that level. But getting a first hand experience of her love for him every day, was overwhelming for his heart and he wondered what did he do right in his messed up life to deserve such angel.

" Baby, that's not fare, I am trying to point here something and you are not helping me!!! " he huffed mocking  annoyingly with love filled smile playing on his lips and said " where were you my all life?"

"Waiting to get involved with romantic  accident with your car maybe"  she mischievously responded back and they both started laughing recalling their first official meet when she got his by his car.

" I so am in love with you Nandini Moorthy!!" Manik pulled her to his chest and murmured in her hair.

Nandini smiled contended hearing him expressing his love again. Lately he was uttering this too much as he never said that three magical phrase much. As per him, he wish to say those when he truly meant it not like a habit but an honest gratitude. He wanted to respect the words that it deserved. So he said those words when he truly felt the depth of the moment.

Breaking the hug she lingered her lips on his neck and satisfied she pulled apart.

" I wished to be a teacher in school. More precisely physics teacher. Though my father was the reason I was drowned to science. But, eventually I loved science and wished to become a teacher someday. But, one youtube video change my dreams. And I Am extremely thankful for that. I am where I truly wish to be and that's with you..You are my home.. So, I do not need any platform for a better future. I Am already with and living the best."      She said.

"Thank you for sharing. And baby, our best is yet yo come " saying he placed his lips on hers. It was his way to promise her. He promised to be the reason of her happiness, motivation. He vowed to stay as her Home till his last breath. They both were eachother's home.

" but, Nandini I am serious when I said that we are singing the song for the album together and I would be honored actually to add our song to the album. My company is producing this album so this would be my way to let the world know about us until we are ready to go public. Please don't take this away for me. " he pleaded to her. In response she pulled his face to her and stood tip toeing.

Manik automatically leaned further towards her to her height. She placed her lips on his forehead and then rested their foreheads against eachother. He hold her waist tightly bringing her more closer to his body and they let the rhythm  of their heartbeat to give background score to the perfect  evening.

-----–-----------

Eid Mubarak from mine to urs..... Stay safe n healthy guys!!!! And thanks a bunch fr ur love to my stories!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 27 12
Y/N Get a chance to study in her dream country with scholarship. There she have lots of opportunities in her higher studies so she is very excited fo...
977K 51.7K 47
It's a manan story where two strangers eventually fall in love and get married after lot of twists and turns in their lives
2.4K 39 22
People just see her as the quiet girl in class but what happens outside of school is totally different. What happens when she meets the boy of her dr...
52 0 20
It follows the extraordinary journey of a protagonist named Ethan, who discovers he is the reincarnation of a legendary hero from a forgotten era. Th...