Stellar (Fairy Tail NaLu Fanf...

By NightBookWorm

"Thanks for everything, Natsu." Lucy gave him one last smile before the flames engulfed her entire being. "LU... More

Chapter One - Change
Chapter Two - The Blonde Mage
Chapter Three - White Halo
Chapter Four - Lucy Heartfillia, The Celestial Mage
Chapter Five - Busted
Chapter Seven - Bonding
Chapter Eight - The Night It All Began
Chapter Nine - The Story Of Galio Rand
Chapter Ten - Reunited
Chapter Eleven - Nora Coronis

Chapter Six - The Challenge

6.5K 253 63
By NightBookWorm

Hello everyone, I know its been a long time since I last updated, but I cant help it. I'm lazy D; anyways, here's the next update, Vote please, it makes me really happy if you do. I CAME IN LIKE A WREAKING BALL, I NEVER FELL SO HARD IN LIFE!~ Is probably what Lucy feels like right now, lol. Anyways, all rights go to Hiro Mashima~ Enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week passed since Natsu confronted Lucy, and ever since then, she's been avoiding him like the plague. "To be honest I have no ill feelings toward Natsu, but, I can't help the fact that I've been feeling a bit anxious around him." Lucy thought.

Lucy was currently sitting on a cliff, overlooking Magnolia, and the more she thought about it, the more confused she got.

Sighing, Lucy extended her arms and fell to the ground. Looking up at the blue sky, she narrowed her eyes a bit. "The sky is a bit too bright today." She sighed again. 

Deciding to go back to her apartment, Lucy stood up and jumped down the cliff that she was sitting on. She did flips and back flips in order to avoid nearby branches. The ground was approaching fast, so Lucy decided to do one last move. 

Which resulted in a mid-air cartwheel and Lucy was sent spiraling to the ground. She landed successfully on her feet and as a result, she grinned triumphantly. 

"What fun! I'm going to have to do that again some other day."

Smiling, Lucy walked happily towards the small opening in the forest, oblivious of the fact that she was being watched by two certain individuals hiding near by. 

---

"Wow, she looks so Happy!" Happy said. "If she can make expressions like that, then why can't she do that at the guild?" Happy asked Natsu. 

Natsu was staring at Lucy as she walked to the small clearing in the forest they were currently in. "I don't know Happy, but I might just know a way to make her smile at the guild." Natsu said while grinning. 

"How?" Happy asked confused. "You'll see." Natsu replied while turning towards the guild. 

---

After finishing taking her bath, Lucy walked to her desk and sat down on the chair in her pj's. "What to do ... " Lucy trailed off as she looked out her window. It was currently sunset and she was really bored. 

"Should I go to the guild?" Lucy thought. "Maybe tomorrow. For now I'm just gonna go to sleep." 

Lucy walked over to her bed and plopped down, letting sleep come. 

Timeskip: The Next Morning

Natsu was currently waiting at the guild for Lucy to show up. He had wanted to surprise her with his plans today. So he waited as he watched the guild doors. "Natsu!" Gray yelled while walking over to where Natsu sat. "What do you want stripper!?" Natsu replied. "Don't call me a stripper, flame brain!" Gray yelled. "Whatever!" Natsu replied. 

Gray stepped back a bit, "What? Why'd you back down?" He asked Natsu with a surprised tone. "I don't have time to play your games, Gray, I have more important things to do." Natsu replied bluntly. 

Gray narrowed his eyes a bit, "Whatever." and then he walked away with his hands in his pockets. Natsu sighed and went back to staring at the guild door for a certain someone to walk in. 

As if on cue, Lucy opened the doors and walked in. Smiling, Natsu got up and took off, running to her. "LUCY!!!" Natsu yelled excitedly. Lucy looked at him and widened her eyes at the sight. She tried to put her hands up in defence but, it was too late, Natsu ran straight into her and knocked her down to the ground. 

"What the hell Dragneel! What are you doing?!" Lucy yelled while attempting to shove Natsu off of her. 

"Lucy listen, I have a proposal." Natsu said while getting up and holding his hand out for Lucy. She looked at him suspiciously and after a while she took his hand. Natsu smiled and pulled her up. "So, what so important about this "Proposal" that you had to knock me down immediately after I arrive?" Lucy questioned with annoyance. 

Natsu stared at her for a bit, and then he ran away. "Wha- Hey!" Lucy yelled. Natsu ran to the center of the guild and jumped up on a table. He then turned around and grinned. "Lucy Heartfillia! I challenge you to a duel!" He yelled so that everyone in the guild could here him. 

Lucy widened her eyes, "This is what he wanted to propose?" Lucy thought while narrowing her eyes. "What, are you? Afraid?" Natsu mocked. "Oh, HELL NO!" Lucy yelled in her mind. "Ok, Dragneel, if you insist lets do this!" Lucy shouted. 

"Take it outside!" Gramps yelled from the bar. "Sure Gramps!" Natsu replied. Lucy stormed out of the guild, Natsu following while smiling, and after Natsu, the rest of the guild. Who probably wanted to see the fight as well. 

--- 

The two where surrounded by a crowd, made up of the other Fairy Tail members and some of the towns people. 

Cana started a bet to see who would win, and as of now, the bets for Natsu and Lucy were tied. Lucy glared at Natsu, and he smiled at her. Gramps was standing in between them with a whistle in his hand. "On the blow of the whistle, the duel starts!" Gramps yelled.

The crowd whooped and yelled in anticipation, and the whistle sounded. With no hesitation, Lucy took out the key of Aquarius and concentrated her magical powers into it. The key grew and Lucy took off like an arrow. 

Natsu grinned and jumped to the side as a blast of water struck the ground next to him. Lucy used her Heavenly Body Magic to use Meteor, which enhanced her speed. She was so fast that even Natsu had trouble finding her. When she appeared in the air above Natsu, Lucy chanted, "Water Cyclone!" 

A huge wave of water came crashing down and the crowd got wet from the impact. "Fire dragons roar!" Natsu chanted. A roar of fire shot out of Natsu's mouth and it went strait through Lucy's water and directly to her. 

Lucy widened her eyes and moved to the right, but too late. Some of Natsu's fire was able to burn her skin a little. She tsked in pain and dropped to the ground. Lucy stared at Natsu who grinned at her from a distance. "What? That's all you have in you? Huh, I expected more." Natsu said while shrugging. 

Lucy narrowed her eyes and then took off again. "Fire dragons brilliant flames!" Natsu chanted. But Lucy was ready, so she closed her eyes and snapped them open to reveal golden stars, and then she was gone. 

"Wha- Not again!" Natsu shouted as he stopped his attack. "Ha, bad move, Dragneel!" Lucy said as she reappeared behind him. Natsu turned around swiftly but Lucy had already swung her leg and it slammed into Natsu's side, causing him to soar in the other direction. 

Natsu regained his ground by putting his hands on the ground to stop the impact. But, by the time he got up again, Lucy was behind him. Swiftly turning around, Natsu chanted, "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!"

Lucy dodged by jumping in the air, and Natsu followed. She smirked at his actions, "You really are an idiot aren't you, Dragneel?" Natsu gave her a confused look. "Constellation Triangulum!" Lucy yelled. 

Natsu widened his eyes when three stars surrounded him, and he yelled in pain when golden stars hit him with incredible speed from inside the triangle.

Lucy landed on the ground and looked up to see Natsu fall to the ground. But to her surprise, he landed on the ground unfazed from her attack. 

"That was a good one, if it was someone else, that would've had knocked them out. But unfortunately, your dealing with Natsu Dragneel!" Natsu said confidently as he took off running to her.

Lucy was surprised that he was unfazed from her attack, and Natsu took that advantage to strike. "Fire Dragons Crushing Fang!" Natsu shouted. Lucy didn't get to dodge this time so she got the attack full on and she yelled in pain as the fire burned her body.

After Natsu's attack, Lucy was drained of energy so she stood with shaky legs and was breathing heavily. She took out another key and chanted, "Gate of the Lion, I Open Thee! Leo!" 

"Hello there Lucy! Long time no see!" Loke said cheerfully. "No time for that right now Loke." Lucy said in a serious tone. He noticed Lucy's appearance and narrowed his eyes. "Oh, I see." 

Loke turned to glare at Natsu, "You did this to her?" he asked. "Yea, and?" Natsu said while smirking. "Regulus Impact!" Loke yelled as he charged towards Natsu. Natsu smirked and dodged, "This is too easy!" Natsu yelled.

Loke grabbed Natsu's arm and held it firmly. "What the Hell?" Natsu shouted. "Don't loose sight of your enemies buddy." Loke said while grinning. "Huh?" But then he caught on and looked up to see Lucy soaring above the two. "Waterfall!" Lucy chanted, hands out infront of her.

Just seconds before the attack hit, Loke jumped away. Natsu yelled and was forced to sit down on the ground because of the pressure of the water. Once it was over, he looked up to see Lucy smiling at him.

"I knew it." Natsu thought. He smiled back and then stood up. "Although I would love to continue, I think we've done enough damage to satisfy, am I right, Lucy?"

Natsu asked Lucy while grinning happily. Lucy looked at her burn injuries and then back to Natsu, "Yeah, I'm satisfied for now. We can continue another time." Lucy said while walking to Natsu. "Yeah." Natsu said as he also walked to Lucy.

They stopped when they were facing each other and then Natsu extended his hand. Lucy looked at his hand, then him, and smiled. She took his hand and shook. "A tie." Lucy said. "A tie." Natsu repeated. 

They smiled at each other and then the crowd went wild. "That was an awesome duel!" "Amazing!" "What a fight!" "You go Lucy, Natsu!" 

Lucy let go of Natsu's hand and turned to look at the crowd. She smiled at the crowd and happily waved back at them. "Maybe this isn't so bad." she thought. Natsu was staring at Lucy as she laughed in happiness. "I knew she could be happy here." Natsu thought as he smiled at her. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tadaa! My fingers hurt :D Wooo, and scene. Another Chapter for my readers, and I am truly sorry for not updating, I was busy with school work and I also had writer's block. But oh well. Anyways, please vote and comment, it makes me happy! Next update coming soon! 

P.S : This is not a LoLu fanfic, so don't get excited over this little scene between them. 

Until next time! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.3K 50
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secr...
12K 337 35
My memories played on a never ending repeat as I took my final breath. "I will never forget you, Fairy Tail." Natsu and Lucy... The Celestial Lovers...
423K 10.7K 37
Natsu, Erza, Gray decides to go on a +6 years mission without Lucy. Lucy, wanting to make them proud when they'll come back decides to go training wi...
22.8K 907 30
She was a normal fairy tail member. Right? Wrong. At least not when the dragons strike, and they seem to be looking for a special someone, Lucy Heart...