My Gentle Delinquent [Sooshu]

By cheongsojomhaji

(COMPLETED) Seo Soojin a kind and smart girl that everyone knows around their department. She's very sociable... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
PROMOTION
39
40 [M]
41
42
43

7

1.3K 62 42
By cheongsojomhaji

[De ja vu]

Saturday...

Soojin didn't find it weird that after that incident she haven't seen the girl for a few days.

"Are your bags all packed already?" Soojin asks her sister as she books a cab for them.

S O O J I N -

So we have been sitting on the couch for almost an hour now but the cab that I booked was like ditching the hell out of us.

I immediately stood up when I heard someone stopping in front of my apartment, thinking that it was the one that I booked but as soon as I opened the door.

The sight of Shuhua getting out of her car welcomed me. I sighed. 'I'll need to book another one then.' I fished out my phone off my pocket to go check if there is anything available.

I decided to not let Yejin ride the train going back home. I smiled seeing that there was still someone available.

"Oh so you're going back home now? What a shame, I didn't get to spend some time with you for long." I teared my eyes off my phone only to see Yejin talking to Shuhua.

"How did I not notice this freaking sister of mine?" I mumble under my breath.

"I'll go give you two a ride?" I look ahead, meeting Shuhua's gaze at me. There was uncertainty swimming in her eyes like she was hesitant of what she just said. "No it's okay and besides I already booked us a cab." I answered declining her offer.

"Well sorry not sorry but I don't take no as an answer. Hop on, I'll give you two a ride." I closed my eyes tightly hearing my sister squealing like she have been noticed by her crush.

She opened the car door for me but my eyes were on her. "Aren't you gonna go inside?" then I heard her chuckle after that. I entered the passenger seat but then I realized where I was sitting.

I glanced back to where Yejin was sitting. She was giving me that look, the look whenever she tease me about something.

The only sound that was filling the car was the music that Shuhua played. No one was talking at all and it felt weird. It was very unusual but why?. I mean it's not like I've known Shuhua as a loud noisy person but it's just quiet like really quiet but what surprised me more was my sister who's also just looking outside the window not saying anything at all.

Am I the only one inside this car who thinks this way? That it is way silent unlike when these two are usually together.

I cleared up my throat but I felt embarrassed afterwards when Shuhua suddenly handed me a bottle of water using her free hand. I wasn't thirsty though.

Just trying to get their attention.

But I don't wanna be rude so I accepted the bottle of water. I opened the lid when I realized that it was already opened I mean I think this is Shuhua's water.

I stared at the bottle and it was indeed hers, it wasn't a new one.

===

Shuhua noticed Soojin staring at the bottle of water that she gave to the girl. "Oh sorry, if you want we'll stop by at the nearest convenience store to buy." Shuhua have her eyes on the road so she really didn't paid much attention to Soojin's reaction.

"Oh no no it's okay." Shuhua nodded as she continues to drive.

She didn't have any sleep yet since she just came back. She stayed for about three days at Taiwan and she just came back today.

"Is it left or right?" Shuhua asks looking at Yejin at the rear mirror instead of asking Soojin. It was a bit awkward between them. "Left." Yejin responded shortly which Shuhua found very odd for the girl to talk to her like that.

Yejin was cheerful just a moment ago but now the girl was all gloomy and sad making Shuhua worried.

"Thank you for the ride." The Seo sisters politely thanked Shuhua but Shuhua shook her head and smile at them. "Always welcome." Shuhua was about to bid her goodbye when the front gate opened revealing the Seo sisters' mother.

"A friend?" Soojin turned around and saw her mother.

"Ah yes?" Soojin answered with her not so sure tone since she really doesn't know if they are friends. They've only seen each other for a couple of times.

"I'm her new neighbor ma'am." Shuhua greeted the woman politely with a 90 degrees bow. "Oh you don't have to."

"Why don't you join us for lunch? It's almost lunch and there isn't many diners open today since most of the people here are busy preparing for tomorrow's event." Shuhua was silent for a moment before agreeing with enthusiasm not wanting to show her tiredness.

Shuhua noticed that Yejin keeps on staring at her. "Do you want to talk about something with me?" she asks the girl as they both enter the living room. Soojin was at the kitchen helping her mother prepare.

"W-ell I wouldn't be able to see you for many months until our next break and I really want to get in the soccer club at our school." Yejin lowered her head feeling shy. She's been mustering up her courage to ask Shuhua to teach her how to play soccer but to her dismay she Shuhua was out of town these past few days.

Ever since she was in grade school she became fond of playing ball games and she isn't afraid to try any sports at all. She'll be happy instead to learn a new sport.

Yejin felt a gentle pat on her head. "If you have a soccer ball then I can teach you this afternoon, I'll stay." Shuhua smiled her tiredness was gone. She's happy to meet someone who likes the same sport that she's in.

In their family no one is really into sport well except for her and her brother. Her elder sister is somewhat more on into academics, well all three of them but she loves moving around.

She's the youngest in the family but it feels like she isn't even part of the family.

Yejin pulled Shuhua, running up the stairs entering her room.

"No running Seo Yejin." Soojin and Yejin's mother yelled.

Shuhua chuckles as she didn't expect that Yejin's room would be this colorful.

===

S H U H U A -

I sat on her bed roaming my eyes around. I can see some trophies and medals hanged on the fall and placed on top of the bookshelf.

"You seem to be very sporty." I commented as I stood up to read what's written on the certificates that were framed. "The medals are mine but the trophies aren't mine, it's Soojin unnie's." I nodded.

"You are a swimmer?" I ask as count the medals that she achieved for the sport. "When I was in grade school, mom entered me to a swimming class at first then I liked being in the water so I continued it but when I entered middle school I stopped since I have to focus on my studies." I admire the both if them.

They are good in almost everything, they really are sisters.

"This is the soccer ball that dad bought for me but I haven't used it since I always use the ones at school. I think we have a pump at the garage." I nodded my eyes wandered off and stopped at one of the trophy that was on top of the shelf.

It was from a dancing competition. 'Soojin dances?' I ask myself then I realized that all of the trophies were all from a dance competition.

"You said that these trophies on top are Soojin's right? Does she love to dance?" I stared at one of the trophy. I didn't imagine that she's into this kind of things. When I first met her at the flower shop. She was kinda the silent type but has a tough side.

I chuckled remembering our first meeting. She was definitely annoyed by how loud Minnie and I were.

"Yeah I just don't know why mom always enter us to classes, mom was also the one who entered unnie at a jazz dance class which unexpectedly my unnie liked then she moved to contemporary dance. I've watched all of her performances and I am confident that she's the best for me if I may say." listening to Yejin I felt like I want to see Soojun dance just once.

I hope I can.

Second semester would ve starting two days from now and I'm not yet ready to go back to practice. I wish I could just ditch it but I can't.

The door opened slightly revealing Soojin. "Lunch is ready." I stared at her.

'I didn't knew she was dancer.'

"Okay stop staring into each other that wouldn't make us fill our stomach." I heard Yejin chuckling while exiting her room not even looking back.

I was still standing beside the bookshelf, eyes on her. She was the one who looked away. "Lunch is ready come on."

"My husband couldn't join us for lunch since he has some things to do for today, by the way Soojin are you going to spend the night here? The festival us tomorrow." I was just listening to their conversation while silently eating my food.

'Festival?'

"Well yeah I actually brought some clothes with me." I felt someone kicking my shin under the table. I look down and recognized who's indoor slippers it was.

I looked at Yejin confused to whay she was kicking me just now. "Do you need anything?" I mouthed to her.

"Nothing." I furrowed my eyebrows at what she said but why does it feel like the air suddenly got cold. I glanced at Mrs. Seo but she was eating then my eyes fell on Soojin.

She was legit glaring at her sister.

"Have some table manners Yejin." I chuckled at how firm Soojin was. I've never seen this kind of side of hers. It's not like I'm planning to know her inside and out.

Our lunch was filled with happy talks and laughter echoing throughout the house as we share funny stories.

It was my first time seeing and hearing Soojin laugh so hard. "I insist." I grabbed the plates out of her grasp placing them into the sink. "You're our guest Shuhua, go and sit there with my sister. I'll go wash this up."

"I'll be one to wash this up, go and take sit there instead." I calmly said. "Besides I want to thank you for the delicious meal so let me wash this." I added but seeing her crossing her arms.

This will be a long conversation then.

"Why does it feel like this happened before?" Yejin suddenly spoke up getting our attention. "Huh?" we said at the same time. "Well remember when you invited us for dinner at your flat Shuhua unnie? after we ate you two also argued on who's going to wash the dishes and I'm gonna tell this once again so this will be done with love and peace." Yejin ended her so not short speech.

"You know why don't you two wash the dishes together?" Yejin suggested like what she did before. I changed chuckled remembering that night. "Well I don't have any objections on that." I softly said as I turn to look at Soojin waiting for her answer.

I saw heard her giggling all of sudden. "Okay then." I pursed my lips hearing her answer.

"Then it's settled the both of you are going to wash the dishes." Yejin went back to the living room, leaving the both of us alone.

I was contemplating whether I should ask her or not. I took a deep breath as I opened the faucet the cold water running down and hitting my skin as I rinse the utensils.

"I saw your trophies." I blurted out without even thinking. "Huh?" I mentally facepalm. "The trophies that you won at those dance competitions." I answered more collected and calm.

"Ah those that was when I was in high school and middle school." I nodded.

"Well do yu still dance?" I ask without any hesitation. "Well currently yes."

"Can you dance for me?" I internally cursed myself realizing what I just said. I hope she didn't think it the other way around.

I avoided her gaze embarrassed of myself but I heard her laughing softly. I look at her as she opens her mouth ready respond but then again this is wattpad there is always someone cutting us off.

"Unnie once you're done, let's go and pump some air into the ball." Yejin came into sight. "Go I'll finish rinsing this off, you seem to have some business with my sister and about what you said maybe when you're not busy I can dance for you." my face heated up as my mind was clouded with thoughts.

'Don't think anything inappropriate Yeh Shuhua.'

I keep repeating those word inside my head like a mantra.

She really is unpredictable.

===
Will be dropping chapter 8 later I gotta go clean the house first lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 8.1K 41
Soojin and Shuhua are members of the famous kpop group (g)idle. Shuhua loves Soojin, but Soojin never notices. this is a sooshu fic, since i've rec...
71.7K 1.7K 14
Yeh Shuhua x Seo Soojin "I'm single.. just thought you should know" "When did you learn how to flirt?" : Different short stories per chapter : Just...
95.1K 2.9K 57
(COMPLETED) Lost and Found You found something that I lost, the next day we encountered each other I was intrigued to know you more not knowing you w...