MY WORLD'S KING

By musicialtie

It's story of a girl who is the craziest fan of the rockstar of the nation. Her only dream is to meet him jus... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 3
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
AUTHOR NOTE
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Hello there world,, I am back!!!
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Announcement
Part 64
Author note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Announcement
Part 79
PART 80

Part 56

2.8K 324 74
By musicialtie

" What the hell is this Nandini?"

Nandini halted in her steps while entering washroom and stared at an angry Manik who's face was red in absolute anger.
She was confused about his sudden outburst  and waited for him to continue with possible explanations. After few minutes of silence face off, she sighed deeply and asked
"What Manik?" Being in a relationship with Manik, she understood one thing clearly was how much of a stubborn human being he could be when he wanted to be. So being the sane one between them, she broke the silent war.

"What what Nandini? I told you, I bloody told you not to poke your nose in my horrible  past but yet you couldn't stop. Could you?" his accused glare stunned her.

Some times she really didn't want to be the calm and responsible one in their relationship. She was actually tired of being the mature one. But she knew, Manik had his own baggage and that was heavier than hers. She understood him that much.

"Manik, calm down please" requesting she stood close to him and cupped his face.

"Dont you trust me? I told you before and I am saying this again, I am here to be your past present and future. So you do not need to get worked up about your past. I k ow those memories haunt you. But main hoon na yaahn, to take your pain away. "

"I am scared that maybe you will leave me when you will realise how fucked up my life is. And it scares me to death imagining my life without you". A moist rolled down from his eyes. Nandini's heart swelled seeing his turmoil.

" How many times do I need to tell you that I am not leaving you. What will I do make you accept the fact that I am here for long run. Do I need to tattoo this on you or me? "
She joked lovingly.

"It's just that, seeing the song stirred a horrible memory that I do not want to remember anymore. " he expressed himself.

" I know and I am sorry you had to face such troubled childhood but Manik, your past is another key point for your this amazing present. your past actually plays a vital role to make this Rockstar standing infront of me. So I just thought to pay my tribute being your girlfriend and mostly your craziest fan" saying she kissed him lightly.

Manik sighed releasing his doubts and replied "How could I be so lucky to have you in my life!"

She smiled with his confession and said " just the way I became the luckiest fan to meet and greet my world's King. Many people will kill to have what I am living now "

"You are really a true crazy fan, Nandini Moorthy " Manik chuckled and hugged her tight to his heart.

"that definitely I am!!! " saying she hugged him back placing a kiss over his heart.

" okay, enough of this mushy mushy. Submission is day after tomorrow Nandini. So let's do real jamming not jaaaam jaaaam "  he teased her breaking their hug and she rolled her eyes on his childishness.  "Monster Manik "

" okay, jokes apart, why this song baby?" he asked he asked her picking up her diary where she had written the song.

"Well, when I was going through your stuffs and came across your song book, this song really attracted me. Though it was unfinished, and I wonder why but I really felt the connection with this song. Also, I was amazed knowing how could a 14 years boy could come up with such beautiful song. You never cease to amaze me Mr. Rockstar Malhotra."

She replied and twinkled eyes. She was so spellbound with the song that she knew that was her song then and there. And, she felt an urge to finish that unfinished song.

Manik felt overwhelmed looking at this petite woman who was rocking his world. Each day he was falling hard for her, so hard that it sometimes scared him.

" Niyonika suddenly came to my basement hideout and saw me writing, she snatched the book and threw that and started rebuking me for being so softhearted. She wanted me to become a monster just like her. Being soft was a curse according to her. And, she never would accept her only son's innocence destroying  her bigger cruel plans. I was writing this song that day, before she stormed into my peaceful  life and destroy it. That's why it is unfinished as I didn't get time to finish it. Hell, I didn't even know that few of the remaining of that innocent Manik were still stored in the storeroom until you waltzed into my life."

He said absentmindedly grazing the words of his innocent 14 years old heart.

" Nandini, my mother never was a mother who love or protect her child but use as pawn. She might be the high and mighty Niyonika Malhotra to the world but I know what kind of evil witch she is. She never left any stone unturned to trouble my life and seeing you that day with my past, scared me of losing the only best thing of my life."

He pulled her infront of him and making her stand between his legs. Then lifted her left wrist and placed a kiss over her "Manik" tattoo which had became his new obsession.  He had prohibited her wearing any bracelet while they were alone at their home. So that he could admire and shower his love to the tattoo. According to him, that reminds him how lucky he was to have loyal fans who worship his passion for music. And also,  how freaking lucky he was to have his craziest loyal fan as girlfriend.

Placing another wet kiss over the tattoo he continued caressing it
" the thought of Niyonika destroying Us, scares me each day. You don't know Nandini but if that witch gets to know about us, she wouldn't spare a single second to destroy it. And, this frightening me to the core. I love you, I cant live without you baby. I will die."

Nandini saw how broken he was, she always respected the businesswoman  Niyonika as she was like a role model, a diva. Her attitude, aura, charisma were undeniable. But, the more she was knowing the mother Niyonika, her hatred toward her was increasing drastically. Her own father didn't have faith in her faith, but loved her very much. She had a loving childhood and parents. But, Manik had nothing. His father was an old billionaire living in San Fransisco leaving  the child behind with the mother who doesn't love her only son. Manik had everything but love. Her broken fallen angel.

"oh Manik!!" unable to control the pain, she hugged him. Manik rested his head on her chest and let the defected tears flow away. They both were crying embracing eachother.
She silently promised straight her world king's poster to protect and love him forever. She won't let Niyonika break them at any cost.

"Manik, no matter what, please always remember that, we will always be together. Manik promise." she whispered dropping soothing kisses on his hair and Manik just hugged her tighter than possible in response.

____________

It's around 10pm at night and finally Manik and Nandini finished with the song. Manik was quite impressed with Nandini finishing the song and he really liked her version more than the original his version. He knew the song turned out an outstanding one and he was thinking to i include it in his next album if Nandini agreed.

A loud sound of Nandini's hungry stomach broke his trance and saw his girlfriend trying to hide her embarrassment.

He laughed out loud and teased her
" Ahh..Chotu sa stomach is hungry.. Chalo lets go, and lets have some food outside. I really could use some fresh air."

" but Manik, hum bahar sath nehi ja sakte. We can't take anymore risk that too now. "
Manik weighed her worry and nodded affirmatively. He then took out his phone and ordered food for them and walked out of the studio. Nandini silently followed him to the open terrace and saw how his back muscles were tensed all over again. They just had a peaceful moment with the song making forgetting the world and again reality hit their peace.

Manik was staring at nothing particularly. The summer peaceful  Arabian sea breeze was soothing his tensed mind. He felt her presence beside her.

" I don't like it " he whispered afraid of breaking the peaceful evening silence.

"Huh???" she asked confused.

" I don't like hiding our relationship anymore. " he said again.

She just gaped at him confused of his sudden words. He turned to her side and continued staring at her beautiful whilst confused eyes.

" I was thinking to make it official. Make us official. The more we will hide, the more people will try to break us apart. If we stay strong together, no Niyonika or this world can break us."
Then he cupped her face between his possessive palms.

"I want to go on dates with you, roam around the world with you without have the fear of getting exposed. Want to hug you, love you, kiss you anytime and anywhere I want to, we want to. I am fed up with this hiding. I am tired of hiding the single most best thing happened to me. I want the world to to know how much of a lucky man I am to have you beside me. I want to do all those things  a normal couple do in their relationship. I want to experience everything with you without having a fear of Niyonika."

Nandini's eyes become moist listening to him, she would be lying if she said that she didn't want a normal life with the love of her life. But, life with Manik was everything but normal. As soon as Manik was out of their home, his car was chased by paparazzi for his single glimpse. His every action was keenly monitored. He earned millions within an hour on daily basis. He was not only the insanely ridiculously famous musician but also ruthless businessman and only heir of the great Malhotra Empire. So he was everything but normal.

" You know that is not possible right? " she said while he wiped her tears, carefully.

" You are The Manik Malhotra. You are God TRP for media. Porridge of business world. Life will not be media free or normal for you. "

Before he could disagree, she placed her palm over his lips to stop him talking and continued
" no, let me complete first. I am not unhappy with the life I am having with you. Truly. Yes, sometimes it is overwhelming to think how much of your net worth and I am not even having a chance to stand there. But I love how you have made me stand beside you like an equal. Yes, I so wish to have normal dinners with you in affordable restaurants, shop in Linking Road, Hill road. Walk hand in hand in the beach. Having gollgappes, pau bhaji and all kind of street foods. But we don't get everytime what we wish for. We both have made sacrifices to be where we are now, each other's embrace. Isn't it beautiful, so ishko kyun spoil karna wishing more. We could be happy with this Manik. Hain na? We are together, what do we need more? "

Manik was truly overwhelmed by then. Again he was honestly awestruck with the maturity level of his girlfriend. He thanked his stars again for sending this angel to this devil's life. His personal heaven..Nandini.

"You never cease to amaze me." he whispered lovingly capturing her mouth with his own.

"Well, what to do. We aim to please " she murmured while pouring her heart out on that kiss.

Soon the kiss turned something more agitated and Nandini's impatient fingers fidgeted with his shirt buttons. Unable to co control the burning desire she tore the shirt and the poor buttons just scattered here and there. Meanwhile, her actions were enough to awoke the beast inside him and he pulled her top over her head And again attached their lips hungrily. She was wearing nothing inside that day and that was enough invitation for Manik's lips and hands to glued to her breasts. An euphoric moan escaped from her mouth when he sucked her left nipple hard while playing with the other. She pulled his hair more to tame her hormones. Being with that sex God, she discovered an unknown side of her who always became bold and raged with her hormonal needs.

She pulled him again to her face and kissed him hungrier than ever. His hands were massaging her right  breast and bare back while her fingers  were busy giving no mercy to his back and hair. Pressed their upper naked body together they both moaned with uncontrollable pleasure.

With the passing moment their need just skyrocketed and Manik's naughty fingers started fumbling with her jeans buttons to free the barrier between their legs. Nandini assisted him with that and he pulled her pants in a swift motion. He then guided her to hop in his lap and she followed wrapping her legs around his waist.

He carried her to the swing chair they had in there and sat there while she straddled him. All the time their lips just kept exploring each other's mouth. Gasping for breadth, he pulled out from the hot kiss and started sucking her collarbone and neck. With the immense pleasure she experienced that time, she knew her skin was about to welcome numerous love bites and that thought thrilled her. Her train of thought broke with her own hissed moan when Manik sucked the top of her left breast leaving a deep mark of his.

She that time was in unbearable pain of immense pleasure and sunk her teeth on his shoulder blades earning a loud moan  from Manik. Getting encouraged with the friction she was feeling with their naked chest, and the hard indication of his desires on her pelvis part, her fingers seductively reached to his trouser band waiting for his permission to proceed. And who was he to deny. He lifted his face and bore his desired mixed chocolate orbs to her matching one.

That was all she needed and she cupped his manhood over his pants earning the cloud breaking moan from Manik. Her slow unsure strokes were inflicting unimaginable pleasures to him that he had never experienced. He was about to cup her lower part when a shill sound of his phone ringtone broke their trance.

It took them more than few good minutes to calm their palpitating erratic  heart beats. They both took deep frustrated breaths and then after good 5 minutes with the third ring of his phone, he pulled out the phone from his pocket. Nandini tried to get up from his lap but he hold her to his chest tightly And answered the call. It was the Butler with their dinner. He asked him to set it in the dining table and leave.

" Well that was....."

"Amazing!!!! "

They both finished their sentences with a knowing seductive smile.

"Also, gollgappes?? Shopping in Linking street, Hill street?? Seriously Nandini???"

He amusingly asked.

"And ladies and gentlemen, he got only this thing from everything I said!!"  she face palmed herself listening him teasing her.

Then noticed their naked chest and her almost naked state. As the trance broke, shyness embraced her and she hide her face on his chest.

Manik hugged her back with so much love that he was not even sure that he had in him. This girl in his arms would be the death of him and he was more than ready to  die thousands times. He loved her, she loved  him. That's enough to them. They didn't need the world to accept them. Manik and Nandini were enough for MaNan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 64.6K 58
Hi guys!! It's Manan ff... Hope you all like it it's my first!! #14 in fanfiction
15 5 7
Revenge. That's the only thing she thinks about. Until she finds her mate. Then is it revenge or life? Which will she give up? Who would guess that h...
1.3K 68 20
It is based on my imagination taehyung a idol fall in love with her fan who is Indian but she didn't knew that his friend who secretly loves heris he...
176 9 6
Everyone just love a typical teenage love story. Where a simple girl has the hearthrob as her bestfriend and everyone dies of envy. Where that bestfr...