INCUBUS KING *Editing*

By Angelglory1

I looked out of the window and instantly felt nervous. Mostly because he was blocking my view of the rain. I... More

Chapter One-AS WITHOUT-SO WITHIN-
-MOON CAFE-
-$9.99-
-BITTER BLOOD-
-BREAKFAST AT ARNAUD'S RESTAURANT-
-CHEESE HUNTING AND TOPAZ RINGS-
-FRENCH QUARTERS- MY STALKER-
-FARMER'S MARKET-
-I'M SORRY-
-KINBAKU KNOT-
-YOU ARE MY WEAKNESS-
-PAPER WORK,WINE, & CBD-
-Authors Note-
-WITCHNAPPING-
-DAYDREAMS-
-STAY & WATCH-
-ADULT TOYS & DRESSED CANDLES-
🌸Quick Authors Note🌸
-Chapter 2- STRANGER DANGER-
-HYBRID-
-HERBAL BUBBLE BATHS & POTIONS-
- GUESS I'LL TAKE THE WEEKEND-
-ENTANGLEMENT-
-RULES-
-LAZARUS MIND 1-
-LESTAT'S MIND 1-
-SHOPPING SPREE-
-SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS-
-SECRETS-
💛-AUTHORS NOTE-💛
-TIPSY-
-FISHING-
🌸Authors Note🌸
-EXTENDED WEEKEND-
-THAT'S A LOT BETTER-
-Authors Note-
-DO NOT DISTURB-
🌸-Another Authors Note-🌸
🌸A/N Hi Love 🌸
-A UNEXPECTED SUPRISE-
-GOOD LUCK-
❤️Authors Note❤️
- CHAPTER THREE- LET'S GO-
-LADIES ROOM-
💗Authors Note💗
-SECRETS-
😭Bored Authors Note🌸
-WEAK-
-PILLS N POTIONS-
🌸-AUTHORS NOTE-🌸
-CHI DORME NON PIGLIA PESCI-
-GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER-
-A/Note-
-ORCHESTRATING A GAME 1-
Authors Note ✨
-UNEXPECTED FLIGHT-
-SAFE ARRIVAL-
Hey
-CHAPTER FOUR- TOUCHED DOWN-
-HAPPY TO BE HOME-
-FIND YOU WAY BACK-
-HERBAL SHOPS AND LAMB CHOPS-
-COME INSIDE-
-THREE WISHES-
-PEONIES AND A DATE-
-WEIRD JUJU-
-HOT POT-
-CHAPTER FIVE-NEW PERSON,SAME OLD MISTAKES-
-PRIVATE ISLAND-
-INVITATION-
Hey
-WATER BREAK, GLASS KAYAKS,& FLOWER POWER -
-DRUM MAKING, WINE, & DINNER -
-PARTY PLANNING-
-UNPLANNED ENCOUNTER -
-CLAIMED AND TAMED ONE-
-CLAIMED AND TAMED TWO-
Whats up?
Spring Collection and Updates
-TALK ABOUT THE FUTURE-
Love and Gratitude
-NOW AND FOREVER MORE-
-JEALOUSY-
-THE TALK-
Nola Nervous
-CREEP-
-FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY-
-TIMEBOMB-
-CHAPTER SIX- STRANGE SHIFT-
-HOUDINI-
-SAVED BY THE STRANGER-
-MEETING THE STRANGER-
-WAR-
-THE CONSULTATION-
-THE EBO-
Update 💗
-ONE WAY OR ANOTHER-
-TIRED OF RUNNING-
-BIRTHING & RESTING DAY-
-FROM HERE TO CHRISTMAS-
-INITIATION-
-DISTRACTION-
-CHAPTER SEVEN-END GAME-
-THIS MEANS BUSINESS-
-RESCUE ME-
-HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS-
-BIG MISTAKE-
-STRANGE TALK-
-BACK IN BLOOD-
-MIDNIGHT MOONLIGHT-
-SEND IT ON-
-MY PLEASURE-
-STORE FRONT HUNTING-
-TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS-
-THE GODFATHER-
-UNEXPECTED NEWS-
-INNER BATTLES-
-DEM BONES-
-RUDE AWAKENING-
-WORK-
-FINAL TOUCH-
-THE FIGHT-
-THE AFTERMATH-
💕Hey💕
-THE WEDDING PLAN-
-CHAPTER EIGHT-WEDDING DAY-
-HONEYMOON-
-THE MORNING AFTER-
-ELEPHANTS AND KHAO SOI -
💕Hey Love💕
-THAT'S ENOUGH-
-THE TEST-
-MEETING ROYALTY-
-CHAPTER NINE- NEW HOME-
-MARRIAGE- PREGNANCY- BIRTH-
-DADDY BEAR FOREVER-
-FAMILY-
-THE END-

-HONEYCOMB MAGICK-

2.7K 94 6
By Angelglory1

I honestly woke up in our new home. It seemed as though the deal included his old home. I don't know, perhaps he just sort of wanted to get rid of all the old energy. There is a possibility that I am at Lestat's place. But I highly doubt he wants me anywhere near him. I sight to myself and got out of bed. I really hope he didn't get rid of my car, that'd piss me off.
I get out of bed and walk to the door. I open it and walk out of the room and into the hallway. I walk down the hallway and to the living room. Which was located downstairs. To my suprise he was coming out of what seemed to be his office.

"I need my car keys." I said to him. "No." He said to me. "I need to go to the French Quarters." I said to him. He eyed me. I broke eye contact and walk to his room. I know that I'm provoking him but I don't care. I basically started to ransack the room. I threw all of the clothes out of the drawers, trashed the closet, and basically tore up his suitcase. I guess you could say I was tired of this shit. I'm practically loosing my mind and in need to fresh air.

He watched me tear the whole thing up. His arms crossed and brows furrowed. He was leaned up against the wall. Watching my every move. "Are you gonna quit acting like a toddler.." He stated. I rolled my eyes. "Fuck you." I said uncontrollably. I walk to the door and immediately found myself laying on the bed. My cheek pressed against the mattress.

"Cause fucking me solves everything..." I said sarcastically. He ripped my dress in half and flipped me around. He tied my hands above my head and went straight for my core. His lips met my own and he began to trail his tongue down my clit and to my opening. He pushed his tongue inside and then trailed it back up to the clit. He began sucking on my clit and began to suck harder and harder. He trailed it all the way around and basically began to slurp. I was loosing grasp of my consciousness, I felt like I was getting drunk off of each lick. I moaned out in absolute pleasure. I couldn't control my breathing. I was very close to the edge. He stopped right then and began to unbuckle his pants and pull it down.

He took it off and he took off his boxers. His large member was happy to see me. He placed it right at the opening. "You need to put on a condom." I said to him. "No." He said. I rolled my eyes. "You've been with a lot of sluts.. So I'm not in the mood to deal with your community dick." I said loosely. I knew that was a low blow but I couldn't help it. I'm aggravated and very tired. His eyes turned to a deep shade of red. "I get my blood checked regularly and I'm clean of all diseases. I also must say that you've crossed a line. "I don't give a fuck.." I said.

"Very well then." He replied, pushing deep within my core. I cried out in pain, mainly because he was super large. He wasn't even halfway in. He pushed even deeper and I closed my eyes and gripped onto the dress that had my hands binder to the head board. I moaned as he pulled out. He started a steady rhythm and soon I was lost in each stroke. He pulled me against him and he started to go pick up his speed. And soon I could feel his thighs slapping against my ass. I knew that I'd Be sore later. I practically screamed out in pleasure and pain. It felt good but it also was intense.

How the fuck could I honestly erase any of these experiences from my mind? Shit, I hate this. But my body screamed out in pleasure and acceptance. My core was ready for his caress. He knew how to make my shiver and moan. He knew exactly what to do to make me loose it. He placed his lips onto my breast and sucked gently, his tongue rolled over my nipples. Soon he began to flick his tongue on my nipples. At that point I was ready to release all of the tension which had been built up. "Cum on my cock." His husky voice was like liquid licorice. I lost it, I released all of the tension. "Say my name." He said. "LL-Lazarus oooh fuck." I checked out feeling my back arch gently as my body twitched uncontrollably. I slowly came back to my senses. He pulled out and stroked his manhood and few times before his eyes rolled to the back of his head. His body twitched and he released his seed onto my stomach.

He untied me and got up from the bed. He walked to the bathroom and turned on the water for the shower. He picked up something and squeezed it out in the water and then he placed his hand in the bed and off course. Right then I knew he was running a bubble bath.  He picked up a rose and ripped the petals form it and began to spread it through the tub. He then walked over to the bed where I'm at and picked me up. He walked me over to the bathtub. I was in his hands bridal style. I felt so vulnerable and raw. I don't like being this way. It drives me insane.

————

Lestat's POV-

I arrived at the hoodoo shop  after we landed. When I got to the door, it was locked. Johnathan opened it and I saw his boyfriend meditating in front of a giant bee hive that was hanging from the ceiling, it that was dripping honey. Onto a plate the has a candle with Epiphany and Lazarus's picture.  The honey was being collected into a jar. The candle was dressed with multiple herbs. I was honestly suprised that they wanted him and her to be together this bad. I didn't expect this to be the measure they'd take. "Isn't this harmful?" I asked Johnathan. He shook his head no. "No, not if you know what you're doing. If you don't know on the other hand, then it would be a complicated situation.

"How long is this supposed to last?" I asked. "Well as long as the honey jar is preserved and shook regularly. Their relationship should be sweet. Well you know, there will be a lot of honey. Love making for short." He replied. I don't really know what to say. I mean they called me and told me to come. I didn't expect them to take it this far. I know that Epiphany will be worn out by Lazarus sexually  and I'm sure he'll be hovering over her and watching her every move. "So what is this kind of thing called?" I asked. "I would call it Honeycomb magick." He said with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4K 41
Hannah Jacobson has a perfect life, until it falls apart on Christmas Eve. Weeks later, without speaking to her family she meets Brett Kinard, and he...
42.2K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
236K 5.3K 30
"Get on your knees and eat my pussy like it's your last meal." I order him, and he obeys like a good boy. He yanks on my thighs until they're spre...
400K 13.8K 54
AS soon as I reach my destination which is the school parking lot - I frown the moment I saw that pink - haired guy standing beside my family car. Wh...