fuck you | t. kuroo

By KYOJUROSWIFE

childish, clumsy love is too innocent and too painful to lose. warning! explicit language More

๐’๐’๐’… ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”
๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’…๐’†
๐’…๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’”
๐’๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†
๐’“๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’
๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’”๐’Œ๐’Š๐’†๐’”
๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†
๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’“๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’๐’…
๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”
๐’‡๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’‘๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’”
๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’

๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…

2.1K 109 36
By KYOJUROSWIFE

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝?"

_______________________________

"What do you mean what am I talking about?" Akaashi's eyes glowed confusedly back at you. His eyebrows were raised, almost like he was accusing you of something.

     "I mean we talked when we broke up, he was also the one to break up with me so why do I have to-" You complained, Akaashi's patience snapped in two as he quickly interrupted your rant.

     "Can't you listen to me?" His blue eyes filled with impatience as the confusion that was once present in his eyebrows shifted to anger and annoyance. Sitting almost stunned in silence you didn't know what to say. Akaashi wasn't someone to blow up at the people around him. While he wasn't completely silent, he was never a loud or abrasive person; it was about time to listen to him.

     "I'm not going to say what the idiot said exactly but, it's clear there's been a miscommunication between the two of you." He stated calmly, taking a long breath of the cool air outside before sighing again.

     You felt embarrassed, your face heated up while the wind quickly numbed your red face.

     "Oh." You commented, dumbfounded while not knowing what to say. You stared up at the dark sky still flustered as the stars looked barely visible. Several well lit buildings surrounded the two of you, making it harder than it should be to see the flickers of white above.

     "I'm sorry Keiji." You breathed out, guilt filling your chest. He had become a messenger, always there to cheer you up and listen to your worries while you just constantly complained.

     "It's fine, i'm sorry Bokuto invited the asshole in the first place." Akaashi smiled slightly as he gazed back at you. A feeling in your stomach arose that wasn't embarrassment  when you glanced at the boy's eyes. Your face grew red again as you tried to play it off.

     "Why are you apologizing?" You giggled, slightly nudging the boy beside you playfully. The two of you sat in a soft silence until the small ding of the door caught both of your attentions.

     You whipped your head around to see a stressed Bokuto before you and Akaashi.

     "You ever gonna come back in?" He said nervously, "Your food just got here." He shuffled his small fingers, playing with them; a nervous habit he had gained from constantly hanging around Akaashi.

     Bokuto's stance and attitude made it seem like he was lying. He constantly shifted his weight and wouldn't look either of you in the eyes.

     "But-" Akaashi began before Bokuto put a hand to his face. The black haired boy seemed puzzled, making Bokuto look just that bit more suspicious.

     "Your food just came, it's ready and hot for you to eat." He gave you a quick thumbs up before heading back inside. When the restaurant door closed he speed walked his way back to the table where the three of them were waiting for you, staring back at you and Akaashi through the window.

     "Uhh what was that?" You looked to the black haired boy beside you just to be met with a small shrug.

     "I don't know but, I guess we should head inside?"

_______________________________

     "So you ate my ramen?" You interrogated Bokuto, who was currently looking down cowardly at the table.When you had walked into the intense situation you were expecting worse news rather than Bokuto blurting out that someone had eaten your food.

     "No...it was him." Bokuto accused loudly, pointing to Kuroo who was sat next to him.

     "What the hell man, it was you," The rooster head replied defensively, Bokuto still protesting, "Well no matter who ate it, I bought you a new one."

     "Is it poisoned?" You immediately thought out loud, your face moving closer to the bowl to smell the noodle soup. Yaku snickered next to you as you felt the warmth of the broth comfort your face.

"No stupid I did it out of the kindness of my heart." Kuroo placed a hand on his chest chivalrously, earning blatant silence from the rest of the table.

"What kindness?" Yaku finally asked with his arms crossed as you started to crack up. The whole group began to laugh as well, the previous built up pressure you and Kuroo had created seemed to disappear in that moment as you slurped up the warm noodles.

After about 5 spoonfuls you could feel the heaviness of the ramen in your stomach begin to fill you up. Leaning back in your chair you looked down at your bowl to see that you had barely even made a dent in your food.

"Need some help?" Bokuto smiled cheekily, licking his lips as he looked down at the pile of noodles in front of you.

"No." You reluctantly declined, forcing the food down your throat; the broth filled you even more, the liquid weight putting pressure on your stomach. Still filled with pettiness you wanted to persevere through it.

_______________________________

     "So are you done now?" Akaashi questioned as you laid back in your chair. You were full, so full to the point where you couldn't consume anymore food nor liquids. If anything else were to enter your stomach the restaurant would get a nice new paint job full of vomit.

     You sighed, sadly nodding in response as you handed over the bowl to the two six foot beasts in front of you.

     The two excited boys gleefully devoured the meal in front of them as Akaashi, Yaku, and you stared back in bewilderment. It didn't take very long for the two of them to have scarfed the food down before the check came.

     The five of you split the bill evenly, paying separately for your own meals. Akaashi even tried several times to pay for your food but to no avail you all left the restaurant.

     The dark black sky was reflected off of the buildings surrounding you, while the cold air nipped slightly at your nose. You had only brought clothes that were too cold for the weather, goosebumps beginning to form on your skin.

     "Are you cold?" Yaku asked besides you as the group of three boys in front of you continued to talk.

     "Yeah, just a bit though." You reassured, obviously lying as the harsh wind crashed into your back; several goosebumps brought jarring cold pain throughout the skin you had exposed. Shivers erupted up and down your spine your spine.

     "God me too. I think it's dropped several degrees from when we got here." Yaku clutched at his jacket, shaking out of his mind as the freezing air rammed into him.

     "When did you guys get here?" Yaku piqued your interest as you rubbed your hands together trying to warm yourself back up.

     "Well Bokuto invited us to dinner like last night," Yaku started, his voice sounded like he was questioning himself, "We got here around seven-ish o'clock and just roamed the streets until dinner."

"Wait-" The short boy began again, realizing what he had said when it was too late.

"What?!Bokuto invited the two of you?!" You exaggerated your reaction. Yaku obviously was not gullible enough to think you weren't joking but he continued to play along with you.

"Oh no! Really? How could this have happened?" Yaku placed two hands on his cheeks exaggerating to make you laugh.

     The two of you giggled and talked until it was time for the Nekoma boys to return back home. You uttered a short and sweet goodbye to Yaku and reluctantly waved to Kuroo, after all it was nice of him to pay for you food right?

     Now that the duo was gone it was your chance to confront Bokuto, the man who had invited the trouble in the first place.

     Before you could even think to start lecturing him, Bokuto started speaking.

     "I can explain..." He squeaked, looking towards you with a guilty look on his face. The street lamps that illuminated the sidewalk  were working in the boys favor, completely covering his face with light, showing off his childish features.

     "Please do." You replied as Akaashi's interest next to you seemed to have peaked. The two of you waited for an answer as you continued into the dark night with your hair waving through the wind.

_______________________________

i'm so tired i'm sorry for not posting 😎 i said updates wouldnt be consistent and i still got 8k reads you guys are crazy istg thank you i'll try to post more since this book has been gaining my interests as usual check out my friend jeonaruu for more haikyuu and other fandom stories lol i was going to make this over 2000 words but i simply think it would be better to cut it here 😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 2.3K 57
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
285K 586 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
246K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
63.7K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...