Revenge (V-DEKU AU)

By sunnidae_

ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇꜱ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

18

1.8K 57 12
By sunnidae_

"During the news broadcast a few months back, there was a security breach at Shigaraki's base. Our guys managed to snag some Nomu dna and blend in with the crowd of bystanders."

Izuku stood frozen. That's why...we lost all the Nomu stuff...it was the Shie Hassakai...

"I assume you are having mixed feelings. We reprogrammed these Nomu to be stronger in a different way. We reduced their quirks with the drug I created. They have minds of their own now, but still are amenable enough to follow our commands."

Izuku glanced to get a better look at the stolen Nomu. It was true, they looked more human-like and less grotesque.

"You've tested one out?" muttered Izuku, in a noticibly lower tone.

"Yes. You may have noticed the blood splat in the hallway. Forgive my manners, I forgot to clean up the mess. That was one of the new Hassakai Nomu. His name is Hiroto." commented Chisaki, tapping on a glass cylinder. There was a Nomu inside with white eyes, pale sickly skin, and a gaping mouth revealing lots of sharp teeth.

"You name them?" mumbled Izuku, still looking at the adapted Nomu with a slight hint of fear laced into his voice.

"Well they are humans, just like us."

Izuku forced a smile, though it only showed his eyes outside of the mask he wore.

.
.
.

Meanwhile with Katsuki,

He was thinking a lot about something. Or someone to be precise. His brows were furrowed as usual as he sat outback with a bottle of water.

"Stupid Deku making me feel things."

"Like what things?" asked a jovial voice from behind him.

"Dammit you bastard. What the hell do you want?" growled Katsuki, completely red in the face.

"Woah woah, chill man. I wanted to know if you wanted to uh~ hang out or something this weekend." asked Kirishima in a shaky voice.

"You best ask someone else Shitty Hair. That one night didn't mean anything you know."

The red-haired boy lowed his head to where only a shadow loomed over his eyes.

"Then what did it mean Bakugou?" Kirishima's tone had drastically shifted to a melancholy mumble rather than the usual cheerful upbeat tone it was a minute ago.

"I thought we were friends. Just...don't talk to me at all if this is what's going to happen.." were the last words that Bakugou heard from the boy before he turned and walked away.

"Well screw this." mumbled Bakugou before grabbing his water bottle and heading upstairs.
He didn't know how to handle all of the drama that was bubbling around the class. He didn't expect Deku, the weak crybaby loser, to get sent to prison and hate him.

"Hey Bakugou!" chirped the upbeat squeaky voice of Mina. "We are going to go out to the cafe! Momo is paying so don't worry about money. We all want you to come!"

Bakugou's brows knit together as he avoided eye contact with the pink girl in front of him. He had better things to do than go to some cafe just to pretend he likes everyone.

Screw it, I'm outta moves

"Fine whatever. Is Shitty Hair going?" mumbled Bakugou in his usual growly tone.

"EEEE YOU SAID YES! And...I haven't asked Kiri yet, but he will probably wanna go. I know him well!"

"Ayy Bakubro! You're coming with us? Apparently it isn't a maid cafe which sucks."

"I wish...mmm...maid cafe..hehe." drooled Mineta.

"YOU THIRSTY FUCKS! AND YOU have a fucking girlfriend you know!" growled Jirou, followed by a swift elbow to Kaminari's shoulder and a knee to Mineta's crotch.

"A-ALRIGHT IM SORRY! That was kinda hot though not gonna lie."

"SHUT UP you MORON! You're making me wanna kiss you!"

"Then kiss me and make my dreams come true songbird~" flirted Kaminari, causing Jirou to blush.
"Ew that was gross Kami."

"Dang it Kaminari, with those lines you'll steal all the babes!~" grunted Mineta, though his voice was drowned out by the chattering of other students."

"EVERYONE STAY IN ORDER! DONT FORGET TO USE HAND SANITIZER!" screeched Iida with a giant bottle of generic brand hand sanitizer proceeding to shove it into Kaminari's face."

"Dammit why did I agree to this?" mumbled Bakugou before putting in earbuds and drowning out his classmates.

"You think that hot guy who works there will notice me?" squealed Hagakure.

"Um Toru, I didn't even notice you were there. N-NO OFFENSE!" cried Uraraka.

Mina ran upstairs to Kirishima's room and knocked on the door only to get no answer.

"Kiri! We humbly invite thou to the cafe. We are all going! Except for Todoroki, Midoriya, Shoji, and Koda." said Mina, counting on her fingers.

There was no response.

"KIRI!" Mina busted the door open and glanced in. The room was completely dark.

"Uh..are you sleeping? At 12:30 in the afternoon?" Mina flipped on the light switch causing the room to be illuminated, though something was incredibly off.

"Kiri, where are you?"

"I'm over here!" responded a normal Kirishima voice. Mina trailed the voice with her eyes and found Kirishima behind his bed.

"Sorry that it is such a mess! I haven't had any time to clean, heh."

Mina was obviously concerned. "Kiri...do you wanna talk or something?"

"No it's fine! Don't worry! You said something about a cafe? I think I might pass."

"A-Are you sure your fine?"

Kirishima then smiled the brightest smile Mina had ever seen. The worry drained out and she returned a smile. "Ok ok, I'll leave you be."

Mina closed the door and ran back downstairs.
Kirishima watched her leave and proceeded to glare at the photo of him, Bakugou and the rest of his friends.

.
.
.

"Ok we are good to go! Let's do a count real quick! Uraraka?"

"Here!" squeaked the rosy cheeked bruinette.

"Tsu?"

"Present, *kero*"

"Iida?"

"PRESENT!" screeched the class rep, followed by a respectful bow.

"jeesh-uh- Sero?"

"Right here mamacita!"

"psssh. Bakugou?"

"SHADDUP!"

"Right...uh~ Kaminari?"

"Staying alive and well!"

"you moron." mumbled Jirou.

"Jirou is here too....uh Hagakure? Hagakure??"

"I'm right in front of you!" grunted the invisible female who was tired of being forgotten.

" *sigh* You probably forgot to even remember I am in your class still..but I am here."

"Who are you again?"

"ojiro...mashirao ojiro.."

"OHHHH OKIRO!"

"ojiro...it's ojiro."

"Yeah yeah, I got it. And I think the rest of you are here too. Now let's get going!" squealed the excited pink-haired alien girl.

"I wish Todoroki would come downstairs and hang out with the rest of us." sighed Yaoyorozu.

"Well he seems to not want to hang out with us so we should just let him be." sighed Uraraka. "It's sad, and he was just starting to open up to us!"

"It only adds to his mysterious bad boy aura! Makes me all tingly!" squealed Hagakure, twirling on one foot.

"Girl you are crushing hard. He probably doesn't even remember your name." giggled Mina.

"ORDER EVERYONE!" screeched an angry bluenette with vigorous hand chops.

"OI SHADDUP EXTRA! NOBODY CARES!"

"WELL THEY SHOULD, bAKUGOU!"

"shut the hell up you two, your making me wish I didn't come." growled Tokoyami.

Meanwhile with the teachers, All Might was trying to relax and forget about all of his problems with a relaxing teacher vacation uptown.

"I hate this with much intensity." growled Aizawa, who's hair was brushed and styled into an elegant man bun.

"I think it makes you look extremely handsome!" swooned Midnight, who was no longer rocking the layered hair that was once her signature look. Now her hair was straightened into a flat thick sheet.

"And I think that hair makes you look like Mt. Lady." 

"And I was lying about your out of fashion man bun Shota!"

"Guys stop fighting, we are here to relax!"

"How are you able to relax when your hair looks the worst?" said both teachers in perfect unison.

"How dare you. Just because Best Jeanist gave me a perm doesn't mean that it sucks. That is incredibly offense seeing as he is a number four hero."

"It looks bad."

"Bad doesn't even begin to describe it."

"You look like if Denki electrocuted himself."

"Hey that's mean to your own classmates and to me!"

All theee teachers kept spitting insults at eachother when someone else came over.

"Uh hey guys."

All three teachers snapped their necks over to look at the long voluptuous golden curls bouncing rhythmaticly as another teacher approached.

"YAMADA? WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO TO YOU?" screeched Mr. Aizawa.

"Now that looks like Uwabami, don't ya think Zawa?" noted Midnight as she nudged Aizawa.

"Shut up. This is the least relaxing thing I have ever experienced."

"Dont be so sour Aizawa! The kids are fine on their own. They are sixteen and seventeen. They can even drive. And we aren't that far away." chuckled All Might.

"And I had no idea UA teachers could be so tasteless. You should be embarrased for God's sake." scolded Best Jeanist, as he blow dried Midnights hair, making sure to leave it on one spot too long to burn her out of revenge.

And then there was the league...

"I still haven't gotten anything from Izuku. I wonder how he is doing. Should we go in ourselves?" asked Kurogiri, lifting up the phone in his hand.

"Not yet, it hasn't been long enough for us to finish off the plan. I need to find the source of his power and depend on Izuku to be able to successfully kill him."

"Ugh who knows how long that will take, just let me stab him, just a little."

"Toga, no."

"Toga YES!"

Twice held down a squirming Toga as Shigaraki kept thinking.

"We have to trust Izuku."

So that we can finish the plan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 2.4K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...
78.1K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
10.4K 495 20
Fate decided to toy with a little boy who dreamed of becoming a hero as he lost his respect and fate for heroes. He instead became a villain and "joi...
49K 605 39
DO NOT READ. SUPER CRINGY/BAD FIC. IT WAS MY FIRST ONE AND IT SUCKS. IF YOU DO READ.... read at your own risk....I really hate this fic- Completed...