Last Chance - CR Sequel (Comp...

De darksprinkles_321

Warning: This is the sequel to Cruel Reality if you have not read that story first than do not continue readi... Mais

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Bonus Chapter

Part 13

380 35 4
De darksprinkles_321

**Knock's POV**

Once again work has become my best friend. 

The last 3 months I have been taking every shift I can and hanging out with Yu during all of my free time. Between work and Yu I have been able to forget for the most part about the mistakes I made that one night. 

Thankfully Mix actually kept his word this time and has been keeping his distance from me unless it was work related. 

Doesn't help that I have Drake breathing over my shoulder wondering why I've been acting so strange lately but I don't care he needs to get a life of his own. 

On top of that I don't know what to do about the mystery man, ever since that night I haven't seen him again and I am starting to think that it was a figment of my imagination since I was drunk...

Knowing that made me feel even worse because that means that I made up an imaginary person in my own head to justify the fact that I was sleeping with Mix. 

I don't know what to do anymore.

For that past month I've been seeing a therapist to see if I really was going crazy but she said that all I needed was more sleep and less stress. 

No matter how many times she tells me this though, I can't bring myself to believe her. She can't see what I see and what I've seen. 

Every single fucking night I can see that bedroom and man next to me as I lay in a bed all stitched up. Some times it's different but I can ever remember the details when I wake up. 

The only thing I know for sure is that man's face but how is it possible to think about a person I have never met before?

All of these thoughts are pointless...

I keep going round and round in circles for the last 3 months and I just want it to end. I just want everything to make more sens...

Yu: He starts to knock on the door with something gripped in his hand. "Hey dad can I go over to Aunt Lulu's today? She promised me last week that we could paint today."

Knock: Letting out a sigh I sit up in bed as he walks over to me. "Did you do all of your homework?"

Yu: He nods once before handing me the papers that were in his hands. "I did it first and I wanted to ask you to go over it with me."

Knock: "Okay." Looking down at each piece I could see that there were only a few minor errors but other than that he was doing really well in his assignments. "You have two wrong on this sheet and another wrong on that one. Other than that your good, go and re-due them and than I will call Lulu and see if she is ready for you to come over yet. Sound good?"

Yu: His face starts to light up as he quickly shuffles the papers together and dashes out of the room. "Call Aunt Lulu, I've got this!!"

His reaction made me laugh as I glance around the room for my phone. I really don't know where I would be right now if I didn't have Yu or Lulu. She has saved me on more than one occasion and taught me things I never knew I needed to know. 

Taking care of children in the hospital is easier than taking care of your own. Yu isn't even a handful, he is actually a really good child I just have trouble balancing my life sometimes. 

No matter what though I would never change a thing when it comes to bringing him into my life. 

I ended up finding my phone hiding underneath a few of my blankets by my side because my phone was dinging with notifications from Drake. 

Ignoring all of his messages for the 3rd time this week I scroll through my phone to find Lulu's contact.

Knock: It only had to ring once before she picked up. "Hey sis, I heard that your going to teach Yu how to paint."

Lulu: "You sound tired, have you gotten enough rest yet?"

Knock: She can always see when I'm having a hard time and I don't even have to be in front of her for her to see it... "No not yet."

 Lulu: "Why don't you stay home and rest for today, I can pick Yu up and take him for the day. If you lift one finger from bed I will know about it and I will beat you up myself."

Knock: "I get it okay? Why are you so violent?"

Lulu: We both begin to laugh as she lets out a sigh. "If being violent is the only way to keep you in bed when you need to be than so be it. Now leave Yu to me, were going to have an amazing day and your going to have to deal with hearing him talk about it over and over again, your welcome!"

Knock: I roll my eyes to myself. "You really like to brag about how much he likes you dont you?"

Lulu: "Just a little bit."

Knock: "Well I'm glad he has someone like you watching over him. Thank you."

Lulu: "Don't worry about it and go to sleep. I'll be there soon, I love you Knock."

Knock: "I love you too sis, the spare key is under the blue flowers like they always are. Goodnight."

I knew that it was technically morning right now but I didn't care, my brain doesn't work at the moment. All I want to do is lay here and vegetablize until I have to pick up Yu tonight. 

Technically I havent slept in almost 26 hours now...

Yu: He comes running back in with a huge smile on his face. "I did it, did you call Aunt Lulu?"

Knock: "She said she is on her way over to pick you up for the day. Why don't you come give me a hug and than pack a back pack with things you want to bring over there."

Yu: He comes over to me and jumps onto the bed before giving me a hug. "Your the best!"

Knock: I start to chuckle as I rub his head before he slides off the edge of the bed and starts to bounce on the balls of his feet. "Sis is the one that you should be praising, I'm just going to be sleeping the entire day."

Yu: He pokes my cheek with a frown. "You need more sleep, you have black blobs under your eyes. It's scary looking."

Knock: "Dont worry I should be all better by tomorrow."

Yu: "Good, Bye dad!"

Knock: "Bye, have a good time!"

He turns and runs out of the room without closing the door as I move my way down to my pillows. I will never understand how he can have so much energy this freaking early. 

With a yawn I slowly start to drift of to sleep.

...

*Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding*

Mmmm...

Slowly I opened one eye to figure out what that noise was when I realized that it was my ring tone for text messages.

Who the hell is messaging me so much?

With a sigh I pick up my phone and glance at the screen with a groan. 

It was Drake...

Drake: 9:45am "I was just informed that you took the day off today, do you need help with anything while your out?"

Drake: 11:27am "Hey I know you havent answered me yet and it's most likely for a good reason but one of your patients is freaking out and needs you to come in as quickly as you can."

Drake: 11:29am "Knock, things are getting worse and we need you down here asap."

Drake: 11:29am "Okay now she's throwing things!!"

*Missed Call*

Drake: 11:30am "Are you okay? Why aren't you picking up your phone!?!?"

Drake: 11:30am "What sedative percentage did you give your nurses for your patients when things like this happen in this section of the hospital?"

*Missed Call*

*Missed Call*

*Missed Call*

Drake: 11:31am "Shit Knock!"

Drake: 11:48am "Please ignore everything before hand. Mix showed up and helped us calm her down, everything is fine now... I'm still worried about you though, I hope everything is okay."

Drake: 11:50am "Oh yea and don't forget about the surgery you have to do tomorrow. I wasn't sure if you refreshed on the procedure you need to preform but I would advise you look at it just in case."

Drake: 11:54am "Sorry for bothering you..."

Knock: Feeling annoyed I called him back. "I was sleeping you dick. Is there anything else I need to worry about?"

Drake: He lets out a sigh. "Knock there you are! I'm sorry I woke you up but who the hell sleeps through that many notifications at once?"

Knock: "I hadn't slept in almost 26 hours of course I would sleep through all of those things."

Drake: "You need to sleep more."

Knock: "No shit sherlock."

Drake: "Well don't worry about anything over here we've got it under control."

Knock: "Thanks for letting me know..."

Feeling annoyed and even more tired than I did before waking up I hung up on him and turned off my ringer. 

As I threw my phone onto the other side of the bed I let out a sigh before rolling onto my side to try and get comfortable again. 

No matter which way I turned I was not going back to sleep any time soon that's for sure. 

...

It had only taken me around 30 minutes to realize that luck was not on my side and that sleep was impossible now. which is exactly why I was currently sitting in a comfortable chair fiercely scribbling away in my notebook for the surgery I have to do tomorrow. 

Don't worry I know what I'm doing I just like to double check and triple check is all. I could feel myself becoming less and less stressed as each hour began to pass by. 

The only bad thing was that as soon as the stress and annoyance of this morning washed away all I was left with was the unimaginable tiredness...

To keep myself awake I started to look for more things to read even though the one book I needed I had already finished. I just didn't want to go home yet but I also didn't want to fall asleep in the book store either. 

The only thing that I was missing was something more interesting to read. 

Wanting to try something new I found a section of books that were across from my table. Going up the ladder was the easy part but coming down was apparently the hard part. 

I had missed one of the steps and my entire balance became no existent afterwards. My grip on the shelf slipped and that's when everything slowed down and I was prepared to hit the ground. 

Something funny happened though, I wasn't sure if I had already hit the ground and I was dreaming. Again... Or if I really was just caught by the same guy that has convinced me that I'm going insane.

Stranger: I knew my eyes were wide as the man starts to breath heavier before whispering. "Are you okay?"

I wanted to nod and tell him that I was fine and than ask him if this was a dream but the longer he stared at me and I didn't wake up I began to panic.

Why were so many thing's happening at once?

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY?!?

From exhaustion and shock I could feel myself becoming dizzy until the room began to spin and than everything went dark...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14.2K 546 18
Takes place a few months after getting together. Korn and Knock had been inseparable since they got together. After months of getting caught up with...
150K 4.8K 36
When 3rd year business student, Win falls for 1st year kid ,Team, things take an unexpected turn as Team's gruesome past keeps coming back to him...
3.2K 186 9
Book 1 of Golden Blood - The Series Bonding.... a ritual in which a Vampire and a Human become each others companion for the eternity. In a world, wh...
19.8K 1K 62
For years Kongpob Suthiluck was mentally, emotional, physical, and sexually abuse. He thought he had finally gotten away from it all when he went to...