𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 ∙ 𝘀𝗮𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀

By snixxlopezx

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗻 𝗛𝘂𝗱... More

𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟮
𝟮. 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘆/ 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘆
𝟯. 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝘂𝘀
𝟰. 𝗱𝘂𝗲𝘁𝘀
𝟱. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄
𝟲. 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱
𝟳. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗲
𝟴. 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘁
𝟵. 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟭𝟬. 𝗮 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀
𝟭𝟭. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗲 𝘀𝘆𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗹𝗲
𝟭𝟮. 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝟭𝟯. 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
𝟭𝟰. 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹
𝟭𝟱. 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘆
𝟭𝟲. 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴
𝟭𝟳. 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆
𝟭𝟴. 𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀
𝟭𝟵. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝟮𝟬. 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹
𝟮𝟭. 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸
𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲
𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟯
𝟭. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁
𝟮. 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻
𝟯. 𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗳
𝟰. 𝗽𝗼𝘁 𝗼' 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝟱. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
𝟲. 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗳𝗳
𝟳. 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝟴. 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀
𝟵. 𝘆𝗲𝘀/𝗻𝗼
𝟭𝟬. 𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹
𝟭𝟭. 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝟭𝟮. 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘆
𝟭𝟯. 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝟭𝟰. 𝘀𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗲-𝘃𝗲𝗿
𝟭𝟱. 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆
𝟭𝟲. 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗸𝗲
𝟭𝟳. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺-𝗮-𝘀𝗮𝘂𝗿𝘂𝘀
𝟭𝟴. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝘀

𝟭. 𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

7.4K 114 113
By snixxlopezx

Oh, Sam I Am!

It was the first day of sophomore year for Charlotte Hudson and she had a feeling that this year would be a good one. With a bright smile on her face, she walked the familiar halls of McKinley High in search of some of her friends to tell them she had missed them even though she had spent most of her summer with them.

However, instead of finding a glee club friend, she found herself staring into a camera and JBI's eyes. That was not what she hoped the start of the year would entail.

"Baby Hudson, how was your summer?" He immediately asked, wriggling his eyebrows at her as she tried to back away slightly.

"Um...it was fine." She answered awkwardly, trying to look over his head in hopes of seeing someone who cared enough to save her.

"What's it like knowing that glee club sucks even more now that you lost regionals?" he said quickly, shoving the microphone into her face for her to talk.

"Well..." she started, but before she could continue he cut her off, "Rumour has it you're still single!"

"Um...yeah-"

"Is it upsetting to see your brother in a relationship and you're just lonely?" He continued, bringing the camera closer to her every time she tried to take a step backwards.

As she started to grow even more uncomfortable, her voice became higher pitched as she politely asked, "Could you please stop asking these questions?"

Ignoring her completely, JBI grinned as he interrogated her further, "You think that you might join the cheerios this year so you're not just a massive glee loser? It might save your image."

Struggling to think of a way to get out of this situation, Charlotte decided to keep being polite about it, even though she wanted to scream at him for insulting her so much, "Sorry, I really have to go..."

When he was about to open his mouth to insult the poor girl again, a different, deeper voice spoke instead, "Dude, I don't think she wants to talk to you."

Charlotte looked beside her where the mystery person was stood, and she found herself looking at a very cute, blonde haired boy who met his green eyes with her brown ones. A small smile began to appear on her lips as he sent a warm smile of his own to her.

"New boy?" JBI grinned menacingly, his face lighting up at the idea of 'interviewing' another student. He almost squealed with excitment at the thought.

Luckily, Charlotte saw someone from glee club and attempted to divert JBI's attention to them so he didn't completely freak the new boy out, and also because she wanted to talk to the blonde boy stood beside her but that was beside the point really.

She pointed over at the unfortunate glee clubber and said in mock enthusiasm, "Oh my gosh! It's Noah Puckerman! I'm sure he has a lot of gossip to give you!" she forced a smile, sending him off on his way down the hall, chasing after Puck who practically sprinted into the boys changing room.

"Sorry about that. He's annoying" Charlotte sighed once JBI was definitely out of ear shot, turning to face the new boy.

"Are you okay? you seemed pretty uncomfortable there." he asked genuinely, making her smile at the fact he actually cared.

She shook her head with a small laugh, brushing the whole situation off like it was nothing, mainly because it was pretty normal for the glee kids. "I'm fine, he does this every year."

The boy nodded in understanding, although he was slightly baffled, "Sounds...frustrating"

With a shrug of her shoulders, far too accustomed to the crazy things that happen at Mckinley, she said simply, "You get used to it"

The boy nodded. She seemed sort of sane so he trusted that this school wouldn't make him go that insane. The two stood there for a short moment before he broke the silence with a question, "Don't suppose you know where room 7 is, do you?"

"Oh, it's just around the corner." She said with a kind look on her face, pointing her finger down the corridor and smiling at him, happy to help. "I should go too. I've got a glee club meeting."

"Cool. I'll see you around..." He was racking his brain for her name, before realizing they hadn't actually even introduced themselves to each other yet.

"I'm Charlotte, but some people call me Lottie... it depends, just call me whatever you want." she rambled, internally cursing herself for not just stating her name like a normal person. Luckily, the new boy didn't seem to be judging her.

"Well, I'm Sam." He revealed, holding his hand out for her to shake, which she did with a friendly smile on her face.

"Sam... I Am?" She questioned playfully before instantly growing worried incase she was scaring him off with her dorky, weird ways. However, he giggled along, excited to find someone who he knew he'd get along with.

"And I don't like green eggs and ham." He winked with a grin, making her laugh.

"Well, I'll see you around" She said, sending him finger guns as she walked away in the direction of the choir room. "Sam I Am"
***

Walking out to the courtyard whilst decked out in their incredibly cheesy New York City t-shirts, the glee club got into their positions for their first glee number back from summer vacation. It was all in hopes of recruiting some new members to qualify them to compete this year in sectionals.

Charlotte had almost instantly spotted the new boy, Sam I Am. Their eyes met and she sent him a smile which was happily returned, but she quickly got pulled back into reality when the song began and she had to sing and dance her little heart out in hopes of inspiring at least one person in the courtyard.

(Empire State Of Mind~ performed by the New Directions)

After the performance, there was no applause- as expected- and Charlotte half-smiled as she watched the uninterested students go about their lunch as if nothing happened. However, Finn Hudson wasn't seeing just a bunch of random kids, he had found someone special and he just knew it.
***

Charlotte got a text from the 'glee guys' group chat that she had been added into because Mike had decided that she should be classed as one of the bros. As the text had instructed her, she walked into the choir room ASAP. That was Finn's urgent request.

Not looking up from texting Santana that she would probably be late to Brittany's house for their girls night, Charlotte announced her presence, "Whatever you need better be worth it because now Santana's in charge of picking the movie I'm gonna be watching tonight, and I was really hoping to watch Harry Potter"

"Lottie, this is a very important glee boys meeting," Finn informed her, directing her to a seat. Once she had sat down, she looked up to see Sam.

"Oh, Sam I Am!" she grinned, sending him an excited wave which he returned with just as much enthusiasm.

"Hey." he beamed.

The other guys in the room looked between one another, questioning the small interaction before Finn decided to get to the point of their meeting, "So, Sam, tell us about yourself."

"My name's Sam Evans, I like comic books, sports, I'm dyslexic so my grades aren't that good, but i'm working on it." He told them, feeling slightly nervous but smiled when he saw Charlotte sending him a supportive thumbs up.

Puck was less interested in what Sam had just said and was too busy in a trance, staring at his face, "Dude, your mouth is huge, how many balls can you fit in there?"

"I don't know." Sam said with a slight frown "I've never had any balls in my mouth before, have you?"

Charlotte giggled a bit at that and Sam smiled at the sound. Everyone turned their heads to see Puck's impressed smirk. It was clear Sam would fit right into their group and easily get along with everyone.

"I like this kid." Finn muttered to Artie who was sat beside him.

"I like his confidence," Artie fully agreed, "but the Bieber cut's got to go"

"Wait, I think his hair looks cool!" Charlotte butted in, blushing when Artie and Finn raised their eyebrows at her. She scoffed, "Stop looking at me like that."

"So, can you sing with that big mouth?" Puck asked as the boys started to stand up from their seats.

"Uh, I've never really sung in front of anybody before," Sam admitted.

"That's okay. I never had before I joined glee. It's totally fine." Charlotte smiled over to him.

"Dude, let me tell you, chicks dig singers" Puck said, grabbing his guitar "Right Lottie?"

All eyes on her, she giggled, "Totally!" She was really hoping she had managed to give Sam just a bit more confidence.

"Well give it a shot. We'll back you up I promise." Finn encouraged, handing Sam a guitar. "What song you got in your back pocket?"

"Um...Billionaire?" Sam offered and Finn snapped his finger with a smile as he moved over to the drums.

"Great song!" Charlotte beamed encouragingly as the boys got ready to sing.

(Billionaire~ performed by Sam, Artie and the Glee Boys)

From her seat, Charlotte danced along to the song, very impressed with Sam's singing abilities. And she was really enjoying how he performed and gelled so well with the rest of the guys. Once the song was over Sam laughed a bit, having had a lot of fun singing with the boys, as Charlotte applauded them.

"That-that was really cool." He admitted happily.

"Nice." Finn nodded, impressed with the boys talents. "So you think you can come back and do that in front of everybody?"

"Sure." he agreed and Charlotte clapped her hands together again, excited to have found a new member.
***

After sitting in the choir room for almost two hours that day waiting for someone to audition for glee club, everyone was losing hope. The clock ticked by and the frustration was enough to put all the glee kids into a state of boredom and misery.

Charlotte decided to distract herself in the last few minutes of audition time and she walked over to Santana, "Heard you and Quinn had a fight." she said quietly to the cheerio, Brittany had given her a run down of the chaos earlier.

"You heard correctly." Santana confessed with an eye roll, "Bitch told Coach Sylvester about my boob job, now I'm at the bottom of the pyramid and miss perfect, blondie is captain of the cheerios again."

"Woah..." Charlotte breathed out "Britt told me she was scared for her life and she thought you two would kill each other!"

"This is why you should be on the cheerios." Santana sighed. "How fun would it be to have you around rather than Quinn?"

"Come on Tana, you and Quinn always resolve your issues, you'll work this out." Charlotte smiled wrapping her arms around the girl who broke into a smile.

"Fine," She gave in, falling into her friends embrace, "But you better keep thinking about joining the cheerios, you'd be awesome."

"Well, hate to break it to you, but it doesn't look like anyone's gonna be joining us, so I think we should just call it a day." Rachel broke the two girls from their little conversation as everyone else was intensely staring at the clock.

"We said 3:00 to 5:00. It's only 4:58." Mr Schue tried to convince them to hang out for an extra two minutes, but they had all given up hope at this point.

As a lot of the glee club got up to leave, Finn was the only one who agreed with Mr Schue, "Just wait. My buddy Sam's gonna try out. He totally idolizes me."

"Idolizes?" Charlotte questioned with a laugh, highly amused by her brother's ego.

"Oh, face it, Finn." Kurt rolled his eyes, getting ready to leave. "You're no longer the quarterback. You're not the Pied Piper anymore. No one's gonna follow you around thinking everything you do is cool."

"What about that Sunshine girl? I thought you said she could sing." Mercedes asked Rachel.

"I guess she didn't want to hang out with us losers." She replied awkwardly, ushering Mercedes out the room with her in a rush.
***

Mike and Charlotte were hanging out at lunch together. Usually Tina joined them, but she was busy that day, so the two of them got some quality best friend time together, which they were happy about as much as they loved Tina.

"So, update me baby Hudson, how's sophomore year treating you?" He asked, taking a bite out of his chocolate muffin.

"Honestly, it's been kind of average," she shrugged half heartedly, digging into her chocolate chip cookie. "like, everyone's treating me the same"

"Been slushied yet?" he asked her, knowing full well it's not Glee club without washing slushie from your hair at least once a week.

"Surprisingly not. I'm planning on keeping that streak for at least another week." she giggled a bit, knowing her goal was a little bit of a stretch. "You?"

"Not yet." He smiled with a wink before he changed the subject, "You made friends with that Sam kid, right?"

She nodded in confirmation but then sighed,  "Too bad he didn't audition... I haven't actually spoken to him since. So I don't know why he was a no show."

"Maybe you should." Mike suggested. "Try convince him to join. I mean, we need the members just to get us to sectionals."

"I know. I just wonder why he didn't join. He seemed to enjoy performing with you guys." She wondered out loud, looking to Mike to see if he had any idea.

"My guess is because he saw how Finn got kicked off the football team, and how everyone talks trash about us. Especially the popular kids" he said thoughtfully before he took a sip of water as she nodded in agreement.

"Finns been non stop complaining about that." she rolled her eyes jokingly. "Did you hear he even tried out for the cheerios? Scarred Becky Jackson."

"No way!" Mike giggled "Iconic."

"He's really something." she laughed along.

"I'm so glad we are besties." Mike said after a moment. "Don't tell tina, but if I wasn't with her, we'd totally be married and live in a mansion."

"Oh, of course!" she played along. "But we could do that anyway, I'm down to be stuck with you forever."

"Yeah, we don't need to get married to know that we are going to be best friends for the rest of our lives."
***

After an eventful week at school, Charlotte made her way out of the doors ready for the weekend. Her and Finn always met up before going home so they didn't have to go alone, and today was no different. However, on this particular occasion, Charlotte found her brother miserably trailing along looking completely lost after his disappointing week.

"Geez, Rachel didn't send you to a crackhouse too, did she?" she chuckled teasingly, but his mood didn't lighten up at all. "Dude, what's wrong?"

"I'm not on the football team, so that means I'm just another glee loser." he complained, frustrated.

She pouted at him as they walked together. "Trying out for the cheerios didn't go to plan then, huh?"

"You really don't help, do you?" he deadpanned but couldn't help but crack a smile when she shrugged.

"So, who's quarterback now?"

"Sam Evans." He told her with his eyebrows furrowed and a frown on his face.

"Really? Impressive." She mumbled to herself before getting a light whack on the arm from her brother. "I mean... I'm sure he's not as good as you."

"I just feel like i'm nothing." He sighed.

Charlotte scoffed, "Dude, you're my brother, that makes you awesome!" she nudged him, full of enthusiasm. "But seriously, you may not be some popular football guy right now, but you're Finn Hudson! You're our leader and all of glee club will still think you're super cool."

"Thanks, I guess" he shrugged with a dopey smile.

"To cheer you up, I think we should go home and make some chocolate muffins." she nodded her head, thinking her idea was pretty marvellous. "And then we can watch whatever movie you wanna watch."

"that sounds great! let's go!"
***

A/N: Hello, this is the first chapter so let me know what you think of it!
I'm really excited to get into this book because i have a lot of ideas and plans for the story and characters (:
i hope you enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 629 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
122K 3.4K 23
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘩 𝘱𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴...
712 14 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
200K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]