Keeping Secrets: Baljeet X Bu...

By ramircar015

WARNING: slash, boy love, guy on guy. Don't like it, don't read. Mentions of rape. Read to find to follow the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

139 4 1
By ramircar015

This is where I wanted to continue the storyline because we want a happy ending :))

It's been six months. Six whole months without hearing from Baljeet. The big bully Buford was upset but overtime met someone. His name was Karl. (Yes. That Karl) They've been dating for a month already.

"Hey Buford so do think we're ready?" Karl asked.

"Um? What do you mean?" Asked Buford.

"You know?" Karl said as she scooted closer to Buford.

"We've only dated for a month and besides-"

"And besides you're still upset over your old pal. I get it. I can wait." Karl said.

"Thank you." Buford said. "Anyways, I have to go meet with my friends. We haven't hung out since graduation." Buford added.

"That's alright, hon. Have fun!" Karl said. Buford kissed him on the cheek and left.

"Hey Buford about time!" Phineas called for Buford.

Buford ran up to the boys and Isabella. "Hey guys!" Buford said.

Buford noticed Phineas's arm around Isabella. "Are you guys finally dating?!" Buford asked.

"Buford you were literally there when me and Isabella started having a thing." Phineas said.

"Oh yeah I forgot, I remember I was Cupid and Baljeet-" buford stopped talking.

"Awh, it's okay Buford." Isabella rapped her arms around Buford to comfort him.

"Ferb a hand?" Isabella asked. She obviously knew Buford has a soft spot for Ferb.

"Still hung up on Baljeet, aye?" Ferb said in his English accent.

"I wasn't ready to open up all the way to him before..." Buford said.

"And now?" Ferb asked.

"I miss him." Buford cried into Ferb's shoulder.

"Did you know he's coming back tonight?"

"Tonight!?!" Buford shot up. "Did he tell you?"

They all nodded. "How come he didn't tell me?" Buford sounded hurt.

"Well, Buford, he's in a complicated place at the moment. Maybe he didn't want to worry you because he cares a lot about you." Isabella said.

"Do you think so?" The bully asked.

"Positive." Isabella and Phineas said in unison.

"Are we going to pick him up from the air-port tonight or what?" Buford asked.

"Well...Buford, his ex girlfriend from India is picking him up...they got back in contact. And she was studying here for the Holidays and she offered." Isabella said.

"Oh..." the bully said softly.

"But don't worry! He said he's lost feeling off her a long time ago." Isabella added.

Buford sighed. "Can I have a rain-check. I don't feel to good." Buford said.

"Are you sure?" Ferb asked. Buford nodded.

"Can we hang out tonight instead?" Buford asked.

They all nodded. "Great, we can hang out at my house. Be there by eight." Buford ran out of Phineas's backyard.

He ran all the way to...you guessed it Baljeet's ex girlfriends house.

KNOCK KNOCK

By this time it was already six P.M. Buford banged on her door.

"What the hell?" She questioned as she opened the door.

"What time are you picking Baljeet up?!" Buford asked.

"Um, right now." She said.

"Let me go."

"What?" She sounded confused.

"Please. I can pick him up don't worry." Buford said.

"Um okay? He's at the Danville airport." She said.

"Thank you!" He kissed her cheek and ran to find a taxi.

"TAXI!" He yelled until one stopped for him.

"Where to?" The taxi driver asked.

"Danville airport!" Buford shouted in his raspy voice.

"Okay, thirty dollars."

"What?" Buford said.

"You want a ride you need to pay."

Buford only had thirty dollars on him but he needed ten to enter the airport.

"How about twenty?" Buford said.

"Thirty or no deal."

"Please! I need to find the lov-"

"The Who?" The taxi driver questioned.

"If you don't take my twenty I am going to crush your skull into tiny little pieces, old man!" Buford yelled.

"Alright alright." The taxi driver finally accepted.

"Oh shit! I forgot about Karl my own boyfriend. Will he get mad if I see Baljeet?" Buford talked to himself.
Should Buford turn the taxi around and forget all about his old friend.

"Hey taxi." The taxi stopped. "Go...just go...." Buford didn't know where to go. He was trying to decide where to go.

"Where do you wanna go, man? I got other appointments." The driver said.

"Just keep going." Buford said. "He's my friend. I'm not giving up that easy."

Xoxoxoxoxox (decided to keep the OG author's signature look)

"We're here." The taxi driver came to a complete stop.

"Thanks again." Buford came out of the cab and by then it was already seven-thirty. Baljeet's plane gets here at seven-thirty-five. He was just in time.

"Hello, I'm looking for flight that just came back from India." Buford told the front desk ladies.

"Ah yes. The people coming off from the flight should be north-side of the building." The lady said.

"Okay. Thank you." Buford ran all the way to the North-Side.

"Flight 731AB from India has just landed. Please pick up your belongings from the baggage carousel." The intercoms said.

"Baljeet! Baljeet!" Buford yelled out. Hoping to grab his attention and find him.

"Baljeeeeeeeeeet!!!!" Buford yelled out once more. "Where is he? Where could be be?" Buford felt discouraged after yelling for ten minutes for him. "Where are you Baljeet?" Buford said to himself.

"Right behind you." Baljeet surprised Buford.

"Baljeet?" Buford picked Baljeet up in a hug. He hugged Baljeet tight so tight that Buford thought he'd loose Baljeet again if he let go.

"Buford,  I can't breath," Baljeet coughed.

"Oh sorry!" Buford brought Baljeet back to his feet.

"I didn't expect to see you here..." Baljeet said.

"I didn't wake up this morning thinking I would be here with you." Buford said. "How come you were in India for so long? I thought you were only going for a couple weeks." Buford said looking down at the floor.

"Oh yeah. Heh. Sorry, I was just...I didn't want to come back for personal reasons. But you know." Baljeet said. "So how have you been?" Baljeet asked.

"I'm good. I missed you a lot," That brought a smile on Baljeet's face. "I uh...I also have a boyfriend." That instantly brought a frown to Baljeet's face.

"That's great!" Baljeet said with a fake smile.

"Should we..."

"No that's alright. I'll take a cab." Baljeet cut Buford off.

"But I can-"

"No. It's okay Buford, your boyfriend is probably waiting for you." Baljeet said with in a cold tone. "See you around." Baljeet walked out leaving Buford there.

"I wish I wasn't seeing Karl anymore..." Buford said to himself.

Xoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.4K 31
*Warning: Mature themes* [BoyxBoy Story] *Read Tags* He steps closer to me with an intense gaze. "How could you forget me? After everything?" He sai...
1.1M 48.7K 66
This story is complete βœ… Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
4.8K 129 16
After a long, yet fun summer, the gang start their 8th grade school year. Everything seems to be going well so far; Isabella still has a major crush...
236K 3.5K 55
Highest Rank: #420 in FanFiction *Updated* It is your second time to go into Danville, and suddenly, you met Phineas and Ferb again, but more intere...