My happy place

By Himajain7162

Hey guys... this is my first ff... just give it a try and feel free to suggest 🤗 It is a beautiful story of... More

Prologue
Suicide!!!!
A Friend?
Rules and His life!
Nok jhok!!
A new day!!!
What a night!!
OBROS DAY 1
OBROS DAY 2
OBROS DAY 3
Tricky Shivaay!!
Best day!!
Daksh proposes Annika!!
Annika's Boyfriend
Caring Oberoi
Plannings!!
Annika is kidnapped!!
Shivaay- the Saviour
Hearty talks!!
Poor Shivaay
Man of dreams ❤️
Daksh's end
Shivaay rocks!!
Mission Shivika
Broken Shivaay!!
Miserable Past!!
Whatever you say!!
Torture for Shivaay!!
Something Something!
Smart Rudy!!
Award night!!
Proposal!
Tadibaaz SSO
Dumb Shivaay
What is going on?
Yes or No??
Secret girlfriend
Shivaay missing his mom
Mother-son duo
Mission successful
Shivaay's mother
Annika- a Tigress!!
First Kiss!!

DANGER!!

1.2K 113 19
By Himajain7162

Annika- You know you r my first BOYFRIEND...

And that's it.. Shivaay spit his coffee out and started coughing badly

Annika's eyes widened in horror and she started patting his back to comfort him from his coughing.

Annika- I.. I am Sorry... Wo I... I didn't mean that. I meant to say that you are my first friend who is a boy so "BOYFRIEND". (Logic)

Shivaay's cough came to control and he was glaring Annika and She muttered under her breath " Annika one day your tongue would land you in a big trouble". She was not looking into Shivaay's eyes as she was embarrassed so Shivaay thought to play along

Shivaay- Vese.. I don't mind. ( Annika's eyes again widened and she looked at him with open mouth). This time Shivaay laughed at her and her cheeks got pink with more embarrassment and a little bit of blush which Shivaay was enjoying to the core.

Soon they finished their coffees while talking about random stuffs. Okk. Mostly Annika was talking and Shivaay was listening. He got to know about her office, office timings, profession, colleagues. He even asked Annika to be careful of her boss as he had heard about Daksh Khurrana and his image from his staff members as well as from news. But Annika told him that he was a friendly boss and nothing to worry but seeing Shivaay's concern she agreed to be careful and would maintain a good distance from him.

It was 3 pm when Annika needed to reach her office as her lunch time was over so both headed towards their particular offices. Shivaay was feeling relaxed and light after this short break and resumed his work with a new found energy. This helped him in getting the solution for a deal which he wasn't able to crack from last few weeks. He was not even shouting at his employees for their mistakes and this change gave Bhavya a hint that whoever her boss's friend is, She is an angel.

On the other hand
When Annika reached her office, she was called by her boss. She entered his office and he gave her a smile which she clearly didn't like. Maybe because like almost everyone, even Shivaay and Gauri had told her to maintain a distance with him because he was not like he was seen. Daksh tried to start a casual conversation with her so that somehow he come close to her but Annika smartly took all his conversation to either in a professional way or ended up in asking something about work. Daksh being understanding her plan gave her permission to go and continue her work and started thinking some other plan to get close to her.

As Annika came out from his office, she dialled Shivaay's no which he picked it on the second ring. She then told him everything happened in the office and told him that even she was founding something fishy in his behaviour. Shivaay was angry at Daksh and got up from his chair to come straight in his cabin and break his jaw but Annika consoled him saying nothing had happened and she would be taking more care of her. Shivaay, at first was not ready to listen to Annika but on Annika's insistence he agreed but his heart was giving him bad vibes so he called Gauri and told her everything. Gauri, assured him that she will take care of her. On which, Shivaay told her that he wanted his both friends safe. Gauri further ensured him and both get back to their works.

It was 8pm. Gauri headed to Annika's department as it was the end of both of their office hours but Annika was busy in some file. On asking, she told her that Daksh had given her some work and it required to complete by tomorrow morning so it would take time and that too an hour. Gauri understood that it was Daksh's plan to make her stay longer so she decided to stay with Annika till she completed her work. Annika insisted Gauri that she would come by her own but Gauri refused that she won't go without her.

After half an hr Gauri's phone rang showing "Angry Bird". Annika knew it was from her brother because Gauri called him Angry Bird. Ending the call, Gauri seems to be tensed. Annika asked her the reason to which she told that she needed to go home as her mother was not well and her Bhaiya was also out of town for some urgent work. Annika asked Gauri to go home and took care of her mother but Gauri was in dilemma as she couldn't leave Annika alone with her creepy boss and go and couldn't stay here because her mother was not well. After a lot of persuasion from Annika, Gauri decided to go home but not before calling Shivaay and filled him with the information of Annika being alone in the office. Shivaay asked her to go home, he would be there for Annika.

Around 9:25pm, Annika completed her work when Daksh entered her cabin. At first, she was startled on seeing him all of a sudden in front of her. But soon composed herself and asked

Annika- sir, u here at this time?

Daksh- Yeah, thought to check you out (looking at her from head to toe)

Annika- Huh!!

Daksh- No, I mean... check on you... Are you done?

Annika- Ohh yeah!! I have completed the design just a little bit of work had left which I will do tomorrow. (She completed with a smile)

Daksh- Great!! Lets just come i will drop you home.

Annika- No sir, I will be fine.

Daksh- Comeon Annika! Office hours are over. You can call me Daksh.

Annika instantly denying his wish saying
Annika- No sir, I would like to keep my professional and personal life different. I know you professionally and I want it to go like this only, Thank you 😊

Daksh- (Thinking) I have to do something. She is a tough nut to crack. Well!!! Daksh Khuranna like challenges!!!

Daksh- Ok, as you wish!! I wont compel you. But at least i can drop you home like a gentleman. It was already late Annika, the weather outside wasn't good and on top of that there is a taxi strike today. Almost, everyone has gone. So like a responsible boss, i need to take care of my staff's security you see. Shall I?

Annika was tongue tied. She knew she was stuck in this as Daksh wont listen to her now. Still she tried to persuade him with "Its ok, I will go by myself" or " I will call someone" but Daksh didn't budge. She so wanted to call Shivaay as it was the first name struck her mind when she felt that she was in danger but her phone had already switched off and couldn't call to anyone.

She came out from the cabin with Daksh following her and Daksh had a winning smile on his face. She was praying to God to do some miracle or something because she was clearly not comfortable with him. As she came out from the office, she saw a black Audi standing on the opposite side of her office and a man with a black 3 piece suit and a cap standing crossing his leg taking the support of his car. Before Annika could recognise him fully, the person waved his hand looking at her. Soon she recognised that the person was her "Billuji" and a wide smile crept on her face.

Daksh opened the car door for her to sit but she ran and hugged Shivaay tightly as she was too scared to respond to his wave. Shivaay got scared seeing her like this and with a little hesitation he too hugged her back, he was patting her hair to calm her down and repeating "R u ok Annika?, Did he do something to you? I swear I would kill him if he had touched even ur nail tip". Still Annika was not ready to leave him so this time he spoke a little louder "Annika, you are scaring me!! Speak up damn it!!!"

Annika broke the hug and she had a small smile on her face seeing him this much concerned for her that he was even ready to kill someone just like her father if someone had touched her inappropriately. She thanked god to send this gem in her life.

Annika was lost in her thoughts when Shivaay jerked her "ANNIKA!!". She came out of her thoughts, composed herself and replied calmly " I am fine Shivaay. He hadn't touched me. He was just going to drop me at my home. I was so scared because of yours and Gauri's warning about him and my phone got switched off and I couldn't call anyone. Plus there is a taxi strike here. I didn't know what to do and you came. So, I... I just couldn't hold myself and.. and..." she stopped dont know what to speak now and Annika put her hair strand behind her hair. Shivaay who was just looking at her all the while said holding her arms "You sure, u r fine right? He didn't harm you?" Annika shook her head in no and Shivaay had a sigh of relief and smacked her head saying "Mad Woman". This time she just smiled and looked down.

Shivaay opened his car door for Annika to sit and she sat without waiting for a second. On the other hand, Daksh, all this while was looking at her with that anonymous man from far away. When Annika sat in his car, first thing she did was messaged Daksh that her "Friend" had come to pick her up so she is going with him. Shivaay, who closed Annika's car door glared at Daksh for a whole one minute just to make Daksh aware that Annika is not alone and Don't he dare to look at her with wrong intentions. Daksh understood that his plan failed and the man who was her friend giving him warning but being the egoistic one, Daksh shook his head with a smirk without knowing whom he was entangling with.

Both the cars left the place. Daksh went to his home whereas Shivaay went to drop Annika to her apartment. The drive was silent for a while when Annika thought to start a conversation as her Billuji seems to be in Bagadbilla avatar.

Annika- Umm.. Billuji wo..

Shivaay- Stop calling me that!! I told you to stay away from him and you were going home with him. Wow!!!

Annika- No, he insisted to drop me home but I straightaway declined.

Shivaay- Ya, I have seen that...

Annika- Shivaay, at least listen to me. Daksh insisted me drop me back home but I denied then he told me about taxi strike and almost everybody had left and... and my... (meekly) phone got switched off as I forgot to charge it on time. ( she closed her eyes after completing her sentence, to hear a big lecture from that bagadbilla).

Shivaay halted the car with a jolt and spoke with full rage.

Shivaay- Are you out of your mind Annie!!! Your phone got switched off, you were going home alone with that bast**d even after our warnings. He could have done something to you. Why r you so careless Annie!!!

Annie- Sorry na Shivaay!! I wont repeat it I promise!! I will charge my cell on time and will call you or Gauri if I need any kind of help. Stop being this bagadbilla now. Be my Billuji, please( she spoke with puppy eyes which melted his anger)

Shivaay- (He rubbed his face to calm himself)
Annie!! For god's sake!! Please be careful from next time. Not for you but for your loved ones, ur parents, ur friends, for.. for me. Have you realised what could have happened to me if something happened to y.....( He stopped realising what he had said)

Thank god! Gauri had informed me about you being late and I came here to take you home. And Why were you so scared if he didn't do anything. Did he threaten you to come with him?

Annika- Oh God!! No Shiv, he didn't do any such thing. Its just that I was not at all comfortable with him. He was looking at me with his weird looks. Then, when I saw you, it was like I got my breathe back and I came running to you. Now, end of topic.. no more discussion on this and don't you dare say anything about this to Gauri.

Shivaay- And why would you think I will agree with you?

Annika- Because, You are my "BEST FRIEND". And Best Friends don't keep secrets and reveal anything about them to others.

Shivaay- When did this happen?

Annika- Today, when you saved me and literally scolded me like my father😬.

Shivaay- (He smiled at this and rolled his eyes at her way of saving herself from Gauri's scoldings) Its ok! I won't say anything to Gauri but I have 2 conditions.

Annika- Really!! What?

Shivaay- First, you won't repeat the same mistake and would Inform either me or Gauri if you are late.

Annika- DONE!!! Next?

Shivaay- YOU WONT CALL ME BILLUJI!!! Call me SHIVAAY or I am calling Gauri right now!

Annika- (Her eyes widened in horror then rolling her eyes) Ok!! Accepted. But can I call u "SHIV" ?

Shivaay looked deep in her brown doe shaped eyes finding some clue for what he had felt. He felt that she had given this name to define the meaning of his presence in her life. Like she was saying He is her protector. HER SHIV.

He getting his answers in her eyes and smile, smiled widely indicating her that he had liked his name given by her. She chuckled at this and demanded the same from him. To change her name from "PANNIKA" to something better.
————————————————————————
What would Shivaay call Annika ?

Guys please vote and comment ur views on the chapter so that I can continue with the story. Are you liking the story?

Do vote and comment guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...
119K 10.7K 56
Shivaay singh oberoi's world revolves around business and family. He is known to be cold hearted in the business world. People think he's serious all...
73.5K 6.8K 20
The story of an independent girl Annika who had broke up her love with Shivaay 5 years back ,takes up the responsibility of her little 2year old step...
14K 1K 11
H I G H E S T R A N K I N G. #29 in Short Stories. [31.5.17] Hello everyone! Back with a New stoy. It's sequel of My TS-Main Phi Bhi Tumko Chahunga...