DreamSMP x Seme!Male!Reader O...

بواسطة Monster_0361

Original cover art by @/boobeardrawws on Instagram. Go check them out<33 all I did was edit the image to fit... المزيد

★Rules★
★Request Page★
Healing | Technoblade
I Kissed A Boy | Dream
Pretty Boy | Sapnap
Bittersweet Ambrosia | Dream & Sapnap
My Symphony | Wilbur
smut

Brat | GeorgeNotFound

6.1K 113 17
بواسطة Monster_0361

AU: None/IRL
Story type: Smut
Warnings/Kinks: Master, overstimulation, BDSM, (slight choking but only a few seconds), crying, begging, also adorable aftercare uwu
Extra: I will now be making a point to include a lot more enthusiastic consent in my writing because it adds a spicy sweetness to it<3
-
Requested by @KaiwaiiJe

I hope you enjoy:)

Second Person POV-

You snarl softly, watching as George casually strolls by, swinging his hips. Typically, you wouldn't care. It was normal for George to walk with an extra sway in his step, most likely a result of the pretty privilege going to his head.

But the reason it peeved you off so bad today was the fact that he had been teasing you. Non. Fucking. Stop.

At first, it wasn't that big of a deal. A lingering touch when he handed you the coffee mug that morning, applying a little too much pressure to your nether regions while he was sitting on your lap, hot breath a tad too sticky against your ear as he whispered things a little too sensually then he should of.

Then he moved up to more... Obvious tactics.

He would subtly grind against your thigh, whimper into your ear, make suggestive comments and then act as if nothing had happened in the first place. He was acting... Innocent, if you would. But innocent in the way that he did on stream.

It was so annoying but so fucking hot at the same time. Gods, you just wanted to ruin him.

Respectfully or disrespectfully was completely dependant on how well he behaved on your upcoming stream.

"George," You call out, causing him to look behind him, sticking his hip out to the side to give his body a seductive curve. You scowl. "Get ready to stream, love. And try not to be too much of a needy slut while you're at it."

George bit his lip, watching as you retreat into your streaming room, "Yes, Master~"

You pause just before you shut the door, meeting his eyes with a dark look, "Behave. If you behave, then I'll think about maybe being nice."

You shut the door, walking over to your PC and booting it up, not even bothering to look at George before retreating away.

---

Dream wheezes out loud as George continues to crouch at your feet, his Minecraft character looking up at you. Typically, it wouldn't really mean much other than him just begging for stuff because he was too lazy to grind for his own. But this time... Well.

For the entire hour-long stream, he had been letting his voice get whinier than usual as he pleaded with you to give him what he wanted. Which, in case you forgot, was Minecraft materials. Totally nothing else. Nope. Not at all.

"Please M/N! I've been so good for you the entire stream! And you promised from the beginning that if I were good I would get a reward!"

You ignore the wheezing and laughing from Dream and Sapnap at the obviously suggestive voice he was using. The stream chat didn't think much of it other than George and you making inappropriate jokes, as you typically did. The only reason the two of you hadn't got caught yet was that neither of you were out to your fans. They knew you lived together, and that was the gist of it.

"I swear, if you keep talking like that I'll just spawn kill you over and over again."

"But M/N!" He whined out, moving his character closer to you. You roll your eyes, happy you had yet to get around to revealing your face (for no other reason than pure laziness. If you had the motivation to go out and have George take some nice photos of you to post on Instagram or to record a face reveal video, then you would. But you were just using Corona as an excuse by now. At some point you would do a face reveal. At least the productive side of your brain liked to think so, anyway), which meant to face cam. No face cam meant no one was able to see the biting of your lip from all of George's whining and pleading for you to 'give him what he wanted.' Only you and he knew what that really meant.

Of course, Dream and Sapnap knew about your relationship. They were the first people the two of you had told, the four of you being best friends and all. But they just didn't know the more... Sexual aspects that came along with it. Considering it wasn't their business, none of you minded. But they would always joke about how George's voice would sometimes sound more raw or scratchy than normal, or how he would shift more in his seat at times during live streams, or how he would complain about how his back and other parts of him hurt.

They didn't know the full of it, of course, but they had a good idea what the two of you had been up to the night before.

"Alright guys, we might have to let George and M/N get off here before they start a war or something," Dream chuckled. You knew that he had picked up on what was going on and was trying to come up with a liable excuse to let the two of you leave to do your... Thing.

"Aw, but Dream! This was just getting good!" Sapnap laughed out, running around the shared base of the four of you. Dream laughed and a bit of typing was heard. Sapnap went silent for a few seconds, his character not moving. You assumed he had gotten a message from Dream, by the way, he suddenly burst out laughing. "Fine! Fine... But you two better come back again tomorrow!"

"You know it, Sappy," You mumble before deafening and saying goodbye to your stream. "Well, the excuse Dream gave was pretty shit. So I'll be honest with you guys! I have a video coming up that I need to finish filming and editing! Dream wasn't sure on whether or not I wanted to tell you guys about it, so he just came up with a random excuse! Sorry today wasn't as long as usual!" You watch your chat roll by, seeing a bunch of hearts and words of encouragement and forgiveness for the short stream. "Thank you guys for not minding! I try to stream for at least an hour and a half, so today was a lot shorter than usual! But I promise the video will be worth it! Bye-bye guys and I think we'll be raiding Karl today! Bye! Love you, go tell Karl I wish him a good stream! Byeee!"

You hit the raid button and switch over to Karl's stream. You watch as the raid registers and Karl's face lights up, "YOO! M/N, thank you so much for the raid! I hope you had a good stream!"

'Thank you, Karl:3' You say in the chat, leaving before you could see the chat spamming your name.

---

"George," You call out, already knowing that he would be ready because he wasn't streaming in the first place.

"Yes, Master," He whined out, sitting on the corner of the bed, rubbing his legs together.

"Stop touching yourself right now." George complies, forcing his legs apart, leaving his full-on erection pressed against his shorts, slightly covered by his (your) oversized hoodie.

"Master-" You shoot George a look, instantly shutting him up as you slowly undo your belt.

"You were quite the tease today, baby, weren't you?" The smaller boy nods, biting his lip as he looks at you in horny excitement. "You want this?"

"Yes," He mumbles out.

"Louder."

"Yes! Please! I want this, M/N. Really. Why else would I tease you all day?"

You roll your eyes, slipping off both of your shirts to go and kiss the boy beneath you. George whines, wrapping his ankles around your waist and rubbing himself against your semi-erection, causing his own semi to become rock hard. You tug off his sweater, going down to mark his torso without much thought.

George whimpers, tugging at your hair as soft moans leave his mouth, "Master~"

You suck harder at the skin, leaving a dark purple bruise very obviously against his neck. You chuckle, "I guess no face cam for a while, huh?~"

George whimpers at the thought of people being able to see the marks you had left on him, wondering away about who could've made them. The idea of seeing that he was owned sounded so wonderfully hot to him, he just couldn't describe it.

"Fuck, M-master, please touch me~"

You hum, pulling away and standing over him. The size difference between the two of you mae him resist a moan.

You smirk, coming up with an idea before walking over to the closest and pulling out a box that George was very familiar with. George whines, squirming against the bed, "Mas-master, but-"

"But?" You question tauntingly, looking at him with a dark look that makes him pout for you. "Don't give me that look, baby. You didn't behave like I had told you to earlier, did you?" George looks to the side and bites his lip, shaking his head. You set the box down next to his head and grab his chin, gently tugging at it so he meets your eyes, "Look at me when I ask you a question." Your partner nods his head, causing you to grip harder. "Verbal response, please."

"...No, I-I didn't." You smirk, letting go of his face to dig through the box, pulling out fuzzy pink handcuffs that George had originally picked out 'as a joke,' something that the two of you, coincidentally, frequently use. He looks at you and whines. "But-but Master, I-"

You stop what you were doing to look him in the eyes, hesitating to put the cuffs on, "Is this OK? You know your safe words, right?"

"Yes, to both questions," George speaks without hesitation, knowing how serious you were with making sure he was OK.

"So you're fine with some overstimulation as punishment, today?"

George lets out a whimper, "Yes, yes- I'll tell you if it gets too much."

You smile and nod, cupping his cheek with a gentle expression and kiss his forehead, "Good. I love you, baby."

"Mmh~ I love you too, Master."

You give him one more peck before pulling away and locking the cuffs around his wrists, hands above his head and arms limp. George squirms a bit as you leave more red and borderline purple marks on his skin, face and chest flushed red from embarrassment, "You're so beautiful for me, baby..."

George says nothing, instead choosing to anxiously rub his legs together, attempting to gather what friction he could, "Master... Please touch me.."

You hum, smirking against his skin. You rest your hands on his hips as you whisper huskily into his ear, "Alright, baby~"

You yank off his shorts and underwear, seeing the thick butt plug he had shoved up his ass. You growl at him, dominant hand reaching for his neck and squeezing, "What the fuck is this, whore?"

George whines (as best as he could with a hand around his neck, that is), pouting at the rude names, "I-I- ngh~ I wanted you to-to fuck me as-as quick-ck as you coul-could-"

"Well isn't that thoughtful?" You hum out, removing your hand from his throat and planting gentle kisses up and down the skin. You didn't squeeze too hard, but the boy definitely bruised easier than the average person. It was both a good thing and a bad thing, depending on the circumstances.

You leave a trail of kisses down his chest, making your way to George's hard-on. You reach into the box from earlier and pull out a bottle of lube, putting a bit on your hand before wrapping all five fingers around the boy's cock. George let's out a whimper, tugging on the cuffs holding his hands in place.

You slowly begin to move, thumb brushing over the slit. You lightly press into said slut with your thumb nail, George's cock leaking with pre-cum.

"Wow, so needy, aren't you, baby boy?"

"Yes, Master, onl- ngh~ only for you!"

You smirk, leaving a sloppy kiss against his shaft, enjoying the way he whines and squirmed. You continue to tease, sucking on the tip as you play with the slit using your tongue, hand still moving up and down.

"Mas-master! I-I'm so close! Please, sir! Fuck~ Fuck fuck! Please let me come!"

You suck harder at the tip before popping off and finishing him with your hand, letting his cum splatter into your mouth. You swallow and go back to sucking at his cock, not letting him take a second or two to recover.

"Mas-master~! Ow! Ow, owowow- Master please!"

You pull off his cock, wiping your hand on your pants to crawl up and kiss the tears flowing down George's face a gentle kiss.

"Are you OK, baby? Do you want to stop? We can if you want, don't ever feel like we can't, alright?"

You cup his face with your clean hand, pressing your foreheads together as George's heavy breaths fan against your lips, "...I... I'm OK. I just needed a minute. Let's... Let's continue."

You pull away and let your eyes scan his brown ones, "Are you sure, love? You know your safe words, right?"

"Yes, sir. I'm alright, and, yes, I still know my safe words. We can go, I'm OK. I promise."

"...OK," You say gently, giving him a playfully skeptical look and a soft kiss on his nose before pulling away and undoing your belt, slowly.

George's eyes watch you before he throws his head back in impatience and whines, "Please just fuck me already, Master~"

"Patience, baby. I don't want to hurt you, even though I know that's exactly what a pretty little slut like you wants, isn't it?"

George groans, turning his head to the side to reveal his sharp jawline that you loved to leave soft purple marks on that lasted so long that sometimes he had to be careful with turning his head while streaming.

You smirk and tug off your pants and boxers, kicking them to the side. George bends his legs at the knees, spreading them to give you access. You coat your cock in more than enough lube, pulling out the plug and aligning yourself.

"Are you ready, love?"

"Yes, Master."

You smirk and push in, bottoming out with only a little effort. You look up to George's face, seeing him give a nod.

You begin your thrusting, picking up pace quickly. Within minutes you're completely rearranging his insides. You put one of George's legs over your shoulder, having him wrap the other around your waist. You go harder and faster, listening to the sweet sounds he made.

"Fu-uck~ hng~ Mas-master, pleASe~ Fas-Faster~"

George's eyes roll back and he arches his back, letting out slutty moans left and right. With no warning, he comes all over his chest and stomach, the semen shooting out in a thick, white rope.

Typically, you would punish him for orgasming without your permission, but this time you let him off of the hook. Your goal was overstimulation, of course.

So, you continue to fuck into his ass, sweat beading on your chest as tears fall down George's face and he sobs out, "Mast-ter~ pl-plEAse~ fuck, hmM~"

"Please," You grunt as George comes again, tightening around your thick cock. "Please what, baby?"

"Please- pleasepleaseplease-"

"That's not an answer, baby," You groan, letting your head fall back as you begin to reach your own peak as you can feel George clench and unclench around you from the painful overstimulation.

Tears continue to fall down your boyfriend's face as you pound roughly into him. You would feel worried, but he knows his safe words and his limits, and you trusted him.

"Color, baby," You moan out, fucking deeper and harder.

"G-Green-"

"Good."

With that, you throw your head back as you shove yourself as deep as you could go, filling up his ass. You wait a bit before pulling out as gently as you could, noticing that George had orgasmed once more. It was obviously weaker than the others, his body tired and warn out.

"You alright, baby?" You cup his face, gently kissing away the tears.

"Yeah... I-I'm alright, sir."

"That's great, baby. Let's go get you cleaned up, yeah?"

"O-OK."

You undo the cuffs and gently lift him bridal style, carrying him into the bathroom. You let him lean against you as he rests on your lap, giving you the time to run the water at the temperature you knew he liked.

You got in the tub first, helping him get in and rest in between your slightly bent legs. You take a wet rag and clean both of you off.

By the time you finish, George had fallen asleep. You smile softly and dress him in some boxers fresh from the dryer, still warm and everything, and one of your hoodies that he absolutely adored. You had also gotten another pair of sheets that you had washed with his underwear out of the dryer, making the bed fresh and perfect for your tired little prince.

You set him in the bed, getting in next to him and pulling the warm blanket over the both of you. You kiss your boyfriend's forehead, "I love you, baby..."

You snuggle into him, swearing you heard a faint 'I love you, too' before passing out.

You ignore the fact that he was scheduled to film a video for his channel with Dream tommorow. A video that had face cam.

Oh well, tommorow's issue. Not today's.

Not right now's.

Your problem right now was making sure that your beautiful little Gogy felt loved and comfortable. Nothing else mattered to you in that moment.

---

A/N

I didn't edit this- but hey, aftercare! Cute:3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

103K 1.5K 12
Hello! I will be doing some oneshots of- Dream George Sapnap TommyInnit Tubbo Wilbur Soot Karl Jacobs Technoblade ...
176K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
78.6K 2.3K 67
Uh- Angst and fluff- no smut, This used to be SBI one-shots, but it was all just Tommy instead- haha- hope you enjoy though Mostly just becoming vent...
34.6K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...